The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello Dont know if this is the right forum to post this..redirect it if nessesary. Listen to the outro from around 3:30...

mariuste86
replies: 0 views: 903
mariuste86 19th February 2013

Hi, could anyone please share his experience with the current 8-Ch-Firewire-Interfaces like: - Presonus Firestudio (the one...

Christof
replies: 6 views: 1,613
kebu 19th February 2013

Any comments on this console? I have the opportunity to get one via trade for a bass amp. 24 channels. Any thoughts would be...

Fash
replies: 10 views: 8,517
sixtiksix 19th February 2013

Both preamps cost roughly the same price. I was wondering which one, for those with experience with both, will get the best sound...

Gotti
replies: 0 views: 1,009
Gotti 19th February 2013

Hello, I recently purchased a Tascam M-2600 (I think it is the MK1, because it does not say MKII anywhere). I purchased it...

WAVERUNNER
replies: 3 views: 3,161
AllenHHP 19th February 2013

Hello together, wow my first post in that forum ; ) , heared only good opinions about that place ; ) We would like to...

szczur
replies: 0 views: 740
szczur 19th February 2013

Well really i ride a big scooter, but it's goes 85+ mph so it straddles the categories abit. (it hauls serious ass) Been riding a...

StarfishMusic
replies: 23 views: 5,015
shortstory 19th February 2013

In this video George Massenburg talks about recording dynamic vocals w/o compression. This way he can get a high-resolution,...

cjac9
replies: 4 views: 1,166
cjac9 19th February 2013

hi guys, need some help on this one: i can connect 8 channels via adat to my rme babyface and i am now wondering if there´s...

Bobelix
replies: 9 views: 1,374
Strut78 19th February 2013

Hi all, At the moment I only have a few equipment, Maschine Mikro and Line 6 KB37 and a laptop. I was interested in...

Jonsby
replies: 0 views: 1,068
Jonsby 19th February 2013

Which preamps are higher quality? The preamps in the SSL Nucleus (identical to the AWS preamps), or the preamps in the RME...

Joshua Wise
replies: 4 views: 1,244
Daniel Comport 19th February 2013

Why do so many pieces of gear have "MK II" in the product label? For example: Motu 828 MK II Interface Tascam...

jameson
replies: 3 views: 794
TornadoTed 19th February 2013

Anyone know of any stand or wall mount brackets that will work with these? They appear to have threaded attachment locations on...

Spiritworks
replies: 8 views: 1,924
Spiritworks 19th February 2013

Music Gear Geeks I've always been a fan of GearSlutz.com and appreciated how they were able to connect music gear fans...

MusicGearGeek
replies: 0 views: 828
MusicGearGeek 19th February 2013

Hi, This is my first post on gs, but I have been lurking a while. I wondered if I could ask your advice- I am an...

neilmusician
replies: 5 views: 1,653
neilmusician 19th February 2013

Well more like 'music business' but oh well.. Has anyone here tried any of these methods for promoting/marketing? I already...

Cgbravo
replies: 8 views: 1,624
The Byre 19th February 2013

Just wanted to check if I need to set the FF800 input settings to -10dbV for unbalanced inputs (line). Printing audio from an MPC...

iz_thewiz
replies: 7 views: 1,477
Helge 19th February 2013

I'm interested in discussing what other options there are when it comes to getting the U67 sound. From comparing the 'others' to...

asdfdsa
replies: 297 views: 46,019
legato 19th February 2013

What gear is considered standard and essential here on Gearslutz? :synth:

hexhour
replies: 17 views: 1,273
Given To Fly 19th February 2013

The third track "Isn't It Time" off That's Why God Made the Radio is f*cking awesome! The production is super cool, and...

Savagery
replies: 2 views: 767
sabin333 19th February 2013

Hey ya'll, Hope this is in the right place, happy to stick it elsewhere if not... Anyways... I'm involved in trade talks...

coloradobenedic
replies: 3 views: 864
donnylang 19th February 2013

Any idea the workflow? How many guys on each mic? Any varispeed doubling going on? 15 IPS, 15 IPS with NR, 30 IPS? a whole tape...

recorder2
replies: 0 views: 1,127
recorder2 19th February 2013

what do I need to get started with the 500 series? What lunchbox?

bokaasen
replies: 4 views: 859
AwTAC 19th February 2013

Is there an EQ in which two bands can be linked, so that they remain in the same relationship with respect to frequency and...

Brian Brock
replies: 2 views: 1,100
Brian Brock 18th February 2013

What are the best places to look for pop/rock/soul female singers online? Myspace used to have a feature to browse by influence...

Pringles
replies: 23 views: 5,990
rockjovana 18th February 2013

Hi, Not sure if this is the right forum or not. This morning one of my saved searches on eBay for a Roland MKS-80 gave me a...

stevedemena
replies: 9 views: 4,338
heflro 18th February 2013

Hi Guys, Who knows about this one. A Audix 4B02 compressor/limiter/gate which probably came from a Audix B100 console. I've...

mwbsound
replies: 1 views: 2,455
Matt Syson 18th February 2013

I have a small project studio at home for recording a mixture of songs and instrumental music. The room is approx 4m by 4m, full...

A440
replies: 7 views: 3,406
A440 18th February 2013

Hi, I have a Neumann TLM 193 - it's the only "posh" mic, in a very small stable. I use it mostly for acoustic...

TheMightyReel
replies: 10 views: 1,899
TheMightyReel 18th February 2013

Most of the recordings I do are recitals at music schools (for example). I, fortunately have never run into a situation where I...

moosetrombone
replies: 0 views: 893
moosetrombone 18th February 2013

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please excuse if I've posted in the wrong section! I'm looking at buying a Soundcraft 200SR for...

Richjigawatt
replies: 2 views: 1,957
CatFace 18th February 2013

I'm searching for a high quality sounding mixer with 1 or possibly 2 Hi-Z inputs, and FX sends... Thanks!

KennaOkoye
replies: 8 views: 1,553
KennaOkoye 18th February 2013

Hi! Thanks for dropping by! howdy I came across a pair of used ProAc Studio 1 mkii's on Craigslist and jumped at them after...

~RW~BootyStackr
replies: 8 views: 3,302
~RW~BootyStackr 18th February 2013

Ok so I own a open labs neko timbo edition and was wondering if the yamaha xf 6 would be a huge sound upgrade, like are the Xf 6...

LGC47
replies: 1 views: 877
egoEgo 18th February 2013

I have been a stalker on here for awhile but I cannot find a solution for what I need or if it's something I'll need to make...

spacedyevest28
replies: 1 views: 991
spacedyevest28 18th February 2013

"DTMB BDA TV USB has a driver problem" This midi keyboard worked perfectly on Windows 7. Now that I've done a clean...

BroUnicorn
replies: 1 views: 13,907
jlf326 18th February 2013

A potential client was in my studio yesterday scoping the place out. He asked me if my Little Labs Redeye and IBP (next to...

Zoot
replies: 0 views: 667
Zoot 18th February 2013

I will be in NYC next Sunday, February 24, with some time to kill in the afternoon. I would love to visit a studio with a decent...

doncaparker
replies: 9 views: 860
doncaparker 18th February 2013

Greetings I would like to ask you some suggestions regarding a problem i am facing with GML 8900 I am producing electronic...

onrozr
replies: 5 views: 993
666666 18th February 2013

Hi all. Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post, the gear is definite low-end but the advice needed might be high-end; if...

kerryg
replies: 2 views: 734
ddageek 18th February 2013

I've done many searches but I haven't been able to find anything. Take for example this electronic drum pad. Yamaha KP65...

Jonathawkes
replies: 7 views: 5,224
Scottydizzle 18th February 2013

Now that's a great pairing! Was looking at the pics on Karnivool's facebook page. Studio 301 looks like a nice place! Hope...

Blast9
replies: 3 views: 492
beau_mckee 18th February 2013

Evening all I've recently taken the notion to get my hands on a Digidesign Eleven Rack and have come across a few on eBay from...

wattwell04
replies: 4 views: 1,534
John Willett 18th February 2013

I have been approached by the Shure Co. for mic stands. Shure wants to acquire some micKing mic stands, and they want to trade...

Jeff A. Roberts
replies: 50 views: 4,571
studio.iNside 18th February 2013

Hey all... Well... getting a sweet deal on a Fostex E-2. Was purchased by the guy. But never used once (since new). Just...

aaronsounds
replies: 2 views: 1,109
Gandy 18th February 2013

This new album really sounds great IMHO. great guitar tones, great voice treatment, interesting stereo field. I did a search...

paperback writer
replies: 23 views: 2,158
Electric Sugar 18th February 2013

Hi all, new to the forum -- have been reading a ton of old threads, and appreciate your responses! I've owned a couple...

jameson
replies: 3 views: 722
jameson 18th February 2013

Can anyone comment on the quality, sound and reliability on Samick grand pianos in the 5'10" range? Thanks

Jamz
replies: 9 views: 8,243
rocklandpiano 18th February 2013

Hello, Not sure where to post this but...I'm looking for contact to either member of a production team that is or used to be...

chrisaiken
replies: 0 views: 671
chrisaiken 18th February 2013

I've hd my brother-in-laws Compex 2 down in the studio for about six months. I *think* I had it compressing before but now it...

bencahill
replies: 2 views: 827
bencahill 18th February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search