The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I am looking for Trident 65 module schematics. Anyone know where I can get it? Thanks, Hans

Hans Ekman
replies: 4 views: 1,437
BadracketJames 24th February 2013

Hello Couldn't find any other topic with my specifications, so I made a new one. As the titlte says, I'm right now looking for...

ThomasPrien
replies: 39 views: 11,040
RoadToNever 24th February 2013

I seen a Rane compressor for sale really cheap its the DC22 mojo is it useful 4 studio use I'm a Hiphop guy but never heard of...

Systanatic
replies: 1 views: 2,509
slutface 24th February 2013

Stumbled across this link lately and wanted to share with my fellow slutz. I'd recommend grabbing a six pack or a good bottle of...

cowboycoalminer
replies: 0 views: 700
cowboycoalminer 24th February 2013

ive been using my alesis m1active 320 usb speakers for about 4 months now with no problems except for the volume knob coming off....

mississippimixer
replies: 9 views: 1,617
mississippimixer 24th February 2013

Ok so from what I gather they say: Beyer m88 for bass and everything else, Sennheiser md211 for closed mike acoustic - and...

Lorenzop
replies: 0 views: 1,951
Lorenzop 24th February 2013

I was wondering which EQ is good for room tuning. Thanx........

conguero
replies: 44 views: 13,444
dasystem 24th February 2013

any opinions on this? both units get high praise, prices are similar. strikes me the summit unit has advantage (?) of separate...

lifesize
replies: 0 views: 802
lifesize 24th February 2013

I have the CV-12 and CV-28 and like both of them quite a bit, so i went off to their site today and saw this mic obviously...

trock
replies: 29 views: 7,329
lifesize 24th February 2013

Hey GS gang! I've got something that could be a really fun & unique opportunity for a local studio in the Orlando area next...

JChance
replies: 2 views: 827
RedBaaron 23rd February 2013

Does anyone know where I can buy rack strips or rails to make a DIY rack unit in Spain ? thanks kfhkh

pacealmondo
replies: 3 views: 497
pacealmondo 23rd February 2013

Hi, just wanted to ask users of the SPL 2Control, if you are experiencing hum with the unit. I´m not sure if mine is broken or...

KarmaPolice
replies: 7 views: 1,105
KarmaPolice 23rd February 2013

First off, I adore these monitors for the price, but lately I have notice quite a few threads about the hiss problem. I have...

tribedescribe
replies: 0 views: 1,498
tribedescribe 23rd February 2013

Can anyone recommend an XLR patch panel with dsub connectors in the back? Found these on ebay but I have no idea wether...

BB Bill
replies: 8 views: 1,539
BB Bill 23rd February 2013

Hey! I was wondering if anybody can give me some info about Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy. Are the strings and horns virtual...

matias4000
replies: 0 views: 1,032
matias4000 23rd February 2013

If I understand correctly, without a word clock connector, if I connect a digital signal through spidf it will sync up. But not...

CassidyGT
replies: 3 views: 605
SteelyDani 23rd February 2013

I want to mix custom vocals into my music, also record other sounds to put in! Is the blue yeti a good enough mic for that? If...

Warfare
replies: 0 views: 2,722
Warfare 23rd February 2013

Hello everybody! I need your advice! I got a pair of ADAM A7X,but now I have the chance to get a pair of dynaudio bm6as for a...

RAWNDIRTY
replies: 16 views: 12,151
timgsun 23rd February 2013

I'm having issues with the TLM 102, and at least to some extent with the U87. The esses get very resonant and sound like...

Sotsirc
replies: 9 views: 843
willylumplumps 23rd February 2013

Hi All I am a bit of a noob and I am in the process of building my my home studio. I am scratching my head a bit over which...

bryzar
replies: 0 views: 484
bryzar 23rd February 2013

Does anybody have any experience reamping with this setup? It seems so simple. the LS56 is set to internal and the 11R is...

JustinFFTS
replies: 1 views: 1,470
fritz.john 23rd February 2013

Can a unit like the UA 710-4, which has converters and AES and ADAT outputs, be effectively used as an audio interface? Allowing...

Jex2000
replies: 17 views: 1,217
tundra 23rd February 2013

Hi - bit of a newbie question, I have a Spirit M12 mixer and a E-MU 1212m pci audio card. I want to be able to record into...

Isolde
replies: 1 views: 1,991
brew 23rd February 2013

i downloaded massey tape demo vst there is gui but no sound? anybody experienced same thing? i'm in cubase 5

loscolorados
replies: 7 views: 1,066
Led Music 23rd February 2013

I have one of the Senn md431 first generation mics... Its missing the retaining ring that holds the capsule in place. Doesn't...

cargojon
replies: 0 views: 1,054
cargojon 23rd February 2013

I was watching this video and was tripping out on the vocal mic's, what are these? We Are the World - Lionel Richie, Tina...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 27 views: 1,811
icecubeman 23rd February 2013

Hi there! First I gotta say hello and excuse for the bad english following... im coming from germany and I am really new to...

BlechMann
replies: 10 views: 1,195
BlechMann 23rd February 2013

I recently purchased an SM57 and an AT2020 Microphone. I was wondering what kind of stand I would need for these? I notice...

Osciller
replies: 5 views: 5,136
Osciller 23rd February 2013

I haven't seen too much on these guys on GS, but I thought I'd post and see if there's any Lauten users hiding out there. ...

audiomichael
replies: 27 views: 9,339
doncaparker 23rd February 2013

Hey guys just a quick question, do you think the echo audiofire12 is decent/great interface and strong enough chain in my signal...

DGerlt
replies: 8 views: 678
jchas 23rd February 2013

Hi everybody. I am not a big writer on this forum but i sure am a big reader. Gearslutz has always been a good reference for...

nizzick
replies: 18 views: 2,027
cheu78 23rd February 2013

Hi! I'm a typical singer/songwriter who also does theatre-sound and children CDs. I'm looking for advice on how to acquire...

G-Sun
replies: 2 views: 764
G-Sun 23rd February 2013

I just purchased a used SM59. I haven't plugged it in yet, but I unscrewed the cover and everything looks ok, except this gunk. ...

brassmoose
replies: 1 views: 770
brassmoose 23rd February 2013

Hows it going, I'm looking for some facebook groups to like. It's great checking facebook and having lot's of information...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 2 views: 874
Edward Shnapper 23rd February 2013

Hey, just wondering if there's anyone out there who has any clue how Animal Collective got their vocal sound for Merriweather...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 3 views: 8,141
OolalavSuperfukk 23rd February 2013

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good deals in a good condition control 24. Thanks!

elvstudios
replies: 0 views: 731
elvstudios 23rd February 2013

I have been using this unit for a while and recently I put all my preamps and compressors in patch bays. I notice the peavey...

LARRYROSE
replies: 10 views: 1,813
gmontano 23rd February 2013

what kind of plug-ins is Norman using to get this most wonderful fuzz sound for his guitar? and is this reverbs convolutions or...

stinkyfingers
replies: 25 views: 2,414
Kiwi 23rd February 2013

So I'm touring the PRS Guitar factory, and go into the amp r&d area. After talking to a couple of engineers and going over...

pcbiz
replies: 26 views: 3,004
BudgetMC 23rd February 2013

We have a studio based around a D-Command 24 and PT HD system. Our interfaces are an HD I/O (16x16 analog) and a 192...

sheltone60
replies: 21 views: 3,890
Baz 23rd February 2013

sorry should not be published yet but it was when hit poll questions...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 531
Mr.HOLMES 23rd February 2013

Hey all, I am building a studio in a public university library for general use by students. The only requirement is students...

twest8
replies: 22 views: 1,896
tribedescribe 23rd February 2013

I just picked up a Leslie 122 RV a couple months ago. I'm not using the verb at all. And I was wondering if anyone has ever...

Levi
replies: 3 views: 1,192
Deleted 651cf92 23rd February 2013

I bought a Cascade Vin Jet long ribbon mic. I intend to use it for anything but definately try it on hihat, snare, vocals, guitar...

Roman
replies: 2 views: 1,107
lobsterinn 23rd February 2013

Ok, so I'm having a hard time getting SPDIF working via light pipe on my digi 002r (despite the manual insisting it works). I...

Enygma Records
replies: 9 views: 2,662
Enygma Records 23rd February 2013

Hi Everybody I presently run a commercial studio where we mainly do live rock bands, with a 28 channel Studer 904 A Board,...

fxs
replies: 4 views: 1,807
303monkey 23rd February 2013

Has anyone used the Teac 7030? Here's a little info on it My uncle has one and last weekend mentioned that he might...

DavidJMurphy
replies: 3 views: 2,937
donnylang 22nd February 2013

Why do we make decisions on analog vs digital on digital formats? Ok, other than the obvious its the current medium.. Im not...

10 ton splash
replies: 14 views: 958
joeq 22nd February 2013

I have a client that is doing a song in the style of Never Shout Never. He loves this song: YouTube - I Love You 5- Never...

spitfire52mm
replies: 3 views: 811
_Mark 22nd February 2013

After some searching I seem to have narrowed down to these 3 boards, 16 channels, which I can pick up locally. My question:...

Lorenzop
replies: 8 views: 2,852
ears2thesky 22nd February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search