The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It sounds pretty much like he does on his studio vocals but I'm guessing he uses an sm7b to record those instead The Weeknd -...

peta
replies: 1 views: 644
fifthcircle 25th February 2013

Hey guys, Honestly all I am looking for is a decent DAC to interface to my laptop so I don't want to rip off my ears while...

HKD126
replies: 11 views: 1,489
HKD126 25th February 2013

Im about to buy a pair of pres and was wondering if anyone has tried both?

drummerbuns
replies: 2 views: 740
gavriloP 25th February 2013

After years of being "kinda sorta" happy with my mic chain, I can finally say I've found the perfect preamp for my...

catsupi
replies: 1 views: 826
NathanEldred 25th February 2013

I'm JUST curious to see what people think would be a good step up from these speakers. I've gotten used to both pairs in my...

DAOS
replies: 0 views: 2,233
DAOS 25th February 2013

Anyone able to suggest recommended accommodation, hotel or B&B near to Abbey Road studios? Apart from the normal...

trauha
replies: 0 views: 527
trauha 25th February 2013

So many people have contacted me regarding the audio clips for those events and soundclick had frozen my account due to the...

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 897
FFTT 25th February 2013

Here's my scenario: I'm running my condensor mic (Oktavamod MK-319) into a ART MP Project Series preamp (XLR->XLR), then from...

zm15
replies: 12 views: 4,939
Kenny Gioia 25th February 2013

Anyone know of any IRs from the live room at Sound City?? Quad channel, preferably. Fingers crossed!!

that deryck guy
replies: 0 views: 630
that deryck guy 25th February 2013

Hey sluts! Anyone used these? Ultimate Ears Custom In-Ear Reference Monitors I do a ton of work on the road and need...

that deryck guy
replies: 5 views: 1,348
that deryck guy 25th February 2013

Love this! (from the steely Dan website). My friend Nite Bob has worked with the Steely boys a lot - apparently they have a...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 702
Blast9 25th February 2013

I need to get some covers printed, am looking for a good 4 panel digipak. I could go to Discmakers, but I was just wondering if...

popvulture
replies: 13 views: 15,019
eric_taft 25th February 2013

Hey everyone I have a questions about levels. Whenever I pull up the Axe FX in the Apollo Console, the levels are super hot and...

michaelaarons
replies: 7 views: 1,151
michaelaarons 25th February 2013

Question for you who own a GSR-24 mixer: During mixing, is it possible to set up the mixer so 4 busses from Logic are routed to 8...

amaurot
replies: 2 views: 1,428
amaurot 25th February 2013

So I have a chance to pick up a 2404 for a good price, I would honestly use it only for the preamps and visual appeal of having a...

Coreywilliams
replies: 1 views: 1,856
fernandopontin 25th February 2013

Hi Folks, i could get a pair of Shure BG 4.1 for like 30 $ one mic. But the thing is, i don't know the mics and is it worth...

DreamTheater
replies: 0 views: 2,722
DreamTheater 25th February 2013

I will be getting around 1k in tax return money. I want to get some good pres for recording hard rock vox, drms, gtrs, etc.. My...

secretscar
replies: 2 views: 728
secretscar 25th February 2013

Tolerancesound.com I'm looking to buy/import a pair of tolerance p26 rotary speakers, However my product/shipping cost inquiry...

Dynagod
replies: 0 views: 1,336
Dynagod 25th February 2013

evXSvAB5w_I#! Quite an entertaining conversation - Some great anecdotes and technical info about the "Whitesnake"...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 868
Blast9 25th February 2013

Wait! It's not one of those threads! I've been considering doing a DIY GSSL (or similar) but I have some hesitation. I've got to...

rcb4t2
replies: 22 views: 7,721
chrisjones 25th February 2013

Can anyone having experience with the Rode ProCaster and or the Electro Voice RE320 suggest which will be a better microphone for...

Vassydio
replies: 13 views: 9,305
DistortingJack 25th February 2013

Meet Steven Slate & see the Raven MTX & MTi in action Get ‘hands on’ with the new multi-touch audio production...

Alchemea College
replies: 0 views: 882
Alchemea College 25th February 2013

I'm trying to figure out the best method for getting my guitar and pedals into my audio interface into Ableton Live and having my...

beedoola
replies: 2 views: 1,209
beedoola 25th February 2013

I've been told (and i dont quite know whether to believe it) that if you take a mono track, then create an identical track and...

jhp612
replies: 3 views: 670
Wayne 25th February 2013

Hey all you Slutz!! I'm gonna drop a few Benjamin's on some Awful-tone clones. Out of all of the modern day clones, which ones...

KrisMiller
replies: 1 views: 4,317
DOCTOR FIKX 25th February 2013

Ok so from what I gather they say: Beyer m88 good for bass and -everything else! Sennheiser md211 good for closed mike acoustic...

Lorenzop
replies: 2 views: 2,828
Lorenzop 25th February 2013

I own a pair of ADAM A7X's Monitors and a ADAM Sub8 I've achieved great results in the low end but the mids are what seem to...

ENDGAM3
replies: 0 views: 533
ENDGAM3 25th February 2013

Hi, I don't know if this is the right forum to ask, but i've always wondered; When an album gets a Grammy, does everybody...

erike123
replies: 8 views: 993
nlc201 25th February 2013

Hi, I have a recording studio, with a control room and a live room, but I couldn't build the glass between them because the space...

juliomonroy
replies: 2 views: 3,762
Bunjji 25th February 2013

I would prefer to hear from studio owners who do audio for a living or have engineered for a living in another life. Would...

csiking
replies: 14 views: 1,639
onespecial 25th February 2013

Just ran into a little problem trying to connect my turntable (stanton str8-80) into numark mixer back into my focusrite. When i...

33rpms
replies: 8 views: 893
hymenoptera 25th February 2013

Apogee, Metric, Prism, whomever ready to step up. No volume/gain knobs needed. Extra XLR/M-F on the front, SPDIF is the...

theproduca
replies: 65 views: 8,031
Doctorgun 25th February 2013

As the title asks. Should dbx reissue the model 242 parametric equalizer, and at what price point should they aim for? What...

hymenoptera
replies: 3 views: 1,556
hymenoptera 25th February 2013

Hi First Post, ....While I know the Blackspade UM17R has a different and more desired capsule on paper over the UM17, I'm...

mikesc
replies: 2 views: 2,300
Mike Tholen 25th February 2013

Hi GS people!! I was wondering, why the vaccum tubes are made of glass? Because of the heat? but what about the voltage...

atomicohm
replies: 20 views: 1,873
Herc 25th February 2013

I visited this studio recently but now i don't have opportunity to do it again nor i can speak with the owner.. But i loved the...

sessizmod
replies: 2 views: 557
Alex_HS 25th February 2013

Why is the up/down setting on the Korg's arpeggiator different than the up/down setting on say a Roland Juno 60? Allow me to...

swayze
replies: 3 views: 753
swayze 25th February 2013

I am new to larger format recording and having a problem with playback/monitoring. I have recently purchased a Mackie 24x8...

Kataklysmic
replies: 2 views: 1,304
Kataklysmic 25th February 2013

Hi everybody, Please fast-forward to about 3:22 : Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi (Ost.Tangled/Rapunzel) - I See The Light...

PERSIANCHORDS
replies: 1 views: 598
Rick Sutton 25th February 2013

Has anyone played around with different valves to find different character with their M-Audio Sputnik? Sometimes I find it...

Mikey77
replies: 3 views: 873
Mikey77 24th February 2013

I've got 2 main mixers in my studio. One , I use to record with , and use as an interface. The other , I use to play gigs with....

getarzan
replies: 0 views: 669
getarzan 24th February 2013

i just bought a 25' headphone extension cable (trs male to trs female) and i can barely hear anything through it at all. but when...

ronydarippa
replies: 2 views: 813
ronydarippa 24th February 2013

So I have a situation where during tracking a large number of drum tracks, I have to clock off of an external preamp versus my...

Navar5150
replies: 18 views: 1,150
Navar5150 24th February 2013

I am a bit confused sometimes... i am not sure how much to "zoom in" when EQing. How close should adjacent frequency...

anabolique
replies: 10 views: 1,404
heybub419 24th February 2013

I have a 24 chan Soundtracs solo and have a chance to get a 24 channel Ghost for under a grand. Would this be considered a...

michael cleary
replies: 7 views: 3,952
joeq 24th February 2013

Hi, anyone could me point to right direction: I'm looking for VST or hardware, that would turn one trombonist on stage into horn...

vasikgreif
replies: 0 views: 507
vasikgreif 24th February 2013

Hey guys, hopefully this is the right place to post this. I have this idea where I want to record in "first person...

Shell
replies: 8 views: 1,070
theblue1 24th February 2013

Hi. i am buying equipment for my friends studio here in Brazil. I am afraid I cannot listen to all the speakers before buying, so...

rafafredd
replies: 0 views: 437
rafafredd 24th February 2013

Hello, I'm looking for quotations about Neumann U47 kfhkh

soundgou
replies: 14 views: 1,544
gannonsamuel 24th February 2013

I might have a Rosetta 800 coming my way in a trade. Now, I've been looking for a new firewire interface, but hadn't considered a...

ben_allison
replies: 17 views: 2,943
mdizzle3281 24th February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search