The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just bought a matched pair of Peluso P12s. Very, very nice mics. I understand the need to keep the tubes warmed up and the...

Todzilla
replies: 3 views: 673
drbob1 5th March 2013

I've read a couple excerpts on the web about it. but, has anyone on here heard anything new lately?

Klauth
replies: 39 views: 9,146
gouge 5th March 2013

Hi all I recently acquired an RME ADI 8 Pro, which I have connected to my Black Lion modded 003 by ADAT. Just to be clear, I...

linusoli
replies: 2 views: 700
29CountsNY 5th March 2013

Getting a second pair of Monitors soon. Is there a cheap controller of some sort that will make it easy going back and fourth...

JAZJETSON
replies: 3 views: 696
Steve G 5th March 2013

On December 2 2007 it became widespread knowledge that Pearl Drums positions the air vents on its Masters Premium models based on...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 1,222
SmoothVibe 5th March 2013

How do these units compare for mixing vocals? How about current production delays? TC Electronics?

James Lugo
replies: 29 views: 12,353
Lolo22 5th March 2013

These just caught my eye. And I was shocked how cheap they were. A three way speaker at this price level is very appeling. I...

The Vulture
replies: 2 views: 2,369
Byzance 5th March 2013

So, what mics are usually your favorites on solo piano? SDC omnis? Ribbons? Something else?

bonestar
replies: 14 views: 1,343
piano 5th March 2013

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any compressors out there that are like the GAP 73 of compressors. What I mean, is that the GAP 73...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 39 views: 3,169
phatbeatstudio 5th March 2013

A two pronged non earthed euro wall wart fits into a UK socket like a glove when the safety flaps are manually opened by sticking...

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 3,047
Evil Jack 5th March 2013

I have a K+H 0800 subwoofer, which is a gnarly beast, BUT it doesn't have ANY adjustable LP filter on it. It's permanently set...

audiomichael
replies: 1 views: 956
Neurodriver 5th March 2013

Hi gearslutz! Can you please recommend me some good books about publishing? Websites are also welcome. Cheers

thelube
replies: 0 views: 439
thelube 5th March 2013

Recently I started discovering live concerts from the 80's and 90's by contemporary gospel artists and I'm finding some really...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 729
SmoothVibe 5th March 2013

Just heard (saw) the first single off his upcoming new release. Wow!! Great song, great production, great mood and a HUGH...

turnstile
replies: 78 views: 6,600
Zyzygis 5th March 2013
replies: - views: -
adamrandall 5th March 2013
Rapslashrnbking 5th March 2013
omereilam 5th March 2013
improvpwnd 5th March 2013

anyone use a de-esser for something other than vocals? on a drum buss for cymbal control? just curious..

onespecial
replies: 8 views: 913
Lenzo 5th March 2013

Buyer Beware!!! After researching which speaker to get for my brand new custom made cabinet from StoneAge, I selected the...

Eric1958
replies: 0 views: 6,715
Eric1958 5th March 2013

These monitors are advertised here in the banners. Has anybody heard used the airmotiva pro line ? If so what were your...

Kcatthedog
replies: 6 views: 2,035
John57 5th March 2013
Chris Lago 5th March 2013

As the titles says, I'm struggling/seeking to give the hardware that is inserted on my Cadac desks master buss & vocal buss...

chet.d
replies: 1 views: 524
chet.d 5th March 2013

I'm using the Infinity Stereo Player that came with my truck and it sounds okay for the radio and most classical CD's. But it's...

Keyplayer
replies: 4 views: 808
Xander 5th March 2013

Hello all, I recently heard some good news- a soundcraft Spirit studio board is being given to me by a friend, I believe it's a...

romromulus
replies: 0 views: 714
romromulus 5th March 2013

I have been using BM6A's (the original versions) for quite a while and find they translate quite well on their own, but was just...

bonestar
replies: 4 views: 864
gigalord 5th March 2013

I ran all my busses through my Dangerous Box with the same levels that I had in my DAW and routed them to a new stereo channel in...

Tube World
replies: 11 views: 1,848
Bristol Posse 5th March 2013

I've seen some positive threads about this piece but looking for some specifics around the sound- especially on stereo groups...

shortstory
replies: 0 views: 836
shortstory 5th March 2013
amature08 5th March 2013

...that short synth sound you hear in Shine On You Crazy Diamond that goes from 10 to 16 seconds into the track? Or something...

antibiotic
replies: 2 views: 958
sctt_stone 5th March 2013

I just had my GAP pre73 delivered and I'm trying to compare it to my Echo Audiofire Pre8's pres. Based off the tests I've done...

sabin333
replies: 23 views: 2,234
The Vulture 5th March 2013

I was given a mint marantz pmd 570 solid state recorder that apparently records onto compact flash cards.I already own a apogee...

drummerbuns
replies: 9 views: 1,293
borjam 5th March 2013

Has anyone used the zoom r8 as interface/daw with their pc? I'm getting ready to buy an inexpensive interface/intro daw...

bodacious
replies: 0 views: 1,330
bodacious 5th March 2013

Just tried a few different mics and some simple spoken word passages. Used an SM58 and a Rode NT-1 . They sound exactly like the...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 46 views: 8,819
KrisHayes 5th March 2013

Long-time reader first-time poster... I'm looking to record some piano, and (with a total budget of, say, ~$1700) I'm going...

SXIXIE
replies: 1 views: 821
sixtiksix 5th March 2013

Just wondering, considering the extreme fragility (and necessity to keep them upright) how to Ribbon mics - esp large ribbons...

Jex2000
replies: 3 views: 673
radiovoiceone 4th March 2013

Quite a few years ago, I bought an (unopened) vinyl 33 RPM album in a "cheap sale" bin in some music store. I played...

razorboy
replies: 12 views: 1,930
vincentvangogo 4th March 2013

I'm currently putting together a budget home studio and am looking for a pair of studio monitors. Yamaha HS50M's seem to be a...

two motors
replies: 5 views: 789
KrisHayes 4th March 2013

Long time user, first time poster. If anyone could assist me, I know I'd find help here... A few of us just decided to start...

rwhitecar
replies: 10 views: 1,505
sixtiksix 4th March 2013

When I go through one of the mic pre's line input just with say a bass, I am earthing it which is not good. Its the classic...

antony
replies: 0 views: 566
antony 4th March 2013

With this being a passive box with no color, I have a question about its use. Say you get all yours tracks of a song and send...

Tube World
replies: 4 views: 985
Kabby 4th March 2013

Hi everyone, I've just got my first Ensoniq, a DP2 (and have a faulty ASR-10 on the way, too). The DP2 is sick also...

tigerstyle25
replies: 2 views: 731
tigerstyle25 4th March 2013

I am a home recorder so far and typically record 1 track at a time. I have a 16ch interface with pres that work fine, if I need...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 701
Heartfelt 4th March 2013

im feeling pretty stressed about my console modifications. has anyone else ever modified their console too much? i started...

boneshowell
replies: 20 views: 1,454
drBill 4th March 2013

I stumbled across this on ebay. Anyone have one yet? I wonder how the head basket and body changes affect the overall tone vs....

Kyle Ashley
replies: 6 views: 5,848
chessparov 4th March 2013

The phantom power rail as blown on one of my pre's. It was a pre 73, It was hooked it up to an xlr patchbay. Could that have been...

antony
replies: 17 views: 1,019
antony 4th March 2013

Help me decide between these mics for recording acoustic guitar. I've been using A AT3035, and would like to upgrade.

magicmike
replies: 3 views: 1,706
magicmike 4th March 2013

During a lull in a mix yesterday (no sound going through at that moment), I heard a very brief hum/whine, not knowing where it...

4fmb
replies: 3 views: 616
4fmb 4th March 2013

Wade and Steve Stevens checking out the new GAV19T guitar amp from Chandler Limited along with the Little Devil Colored Boost and...

Torrance
replies: 3 views: 1,104
adam_f 4th March 2013

Hi GS, While doing research looking for a decent pair of monitors in the $1-1.5k range, I found that there seem to be, in...

SeanBlake
replies: 8 views: 1,421
Tube World 4th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search