The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

which would give better sound? Buying a apogee Symphony 1999.99 and a used blue kiwi 999.99 Or Telefunken ar51 1599.99. And used...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 10 views: 832
Rapslashrnbking 6th March 2013

Can anybody help identify which mics were made in Latvia and which were later US-made models? Was the nicer cherry-box with...

Jolly_Rogers
replies: 11 views: 9,990
timgsun 6th March 2013

Im aware this is redundent but, I got a pair of NS10ms comming. I have to get an amp, but have only $150 to spend. ID love to...

KGraham045
replies: 20 views: 5,101
ZardozMusic 6th March 2013

I know this is basic stuff......but I must admit I have never used analog stuff much before now. Here is my situation: I am...

foamboy
replies: 7 views: 912
foamboy 6th March 2013

instead of building a glass window between mixing and tracking room, i will be mounting a monitor screen on the wall and a camera...

redemption91
replies: 1 views: 580
andersmv 6th March 2013

We all know the Yamaha NS-10M but I've been thinking about giving some other models a go. NS-30T NS-200M NS-670 These...

ZardozMusic
replies: 0 views: 3,064
ZardozMusic 6th March 2013

I'm in the market for a Re-Amper and was wondering if the Radial EXTC can serve as a ReAmp as well as an effects loop its...

PoundTound
replies: 3 views: 2,548
Joe_K 6th March 2013

Hi, I have a quick question re RME Babyface expansion. I currently have an RME babyface with one additional great river pre I...

chest_fever
replies: 1 views: 2,142
sixtiksix 6th March 2013

Hi there, Anyone know anything about the ATCO records studio and where it was set up back in the first 10-15 years of its...

dillweed4
replies: 4 views: 1,471
Bob Olhsson 6th March 2013

So I'm working on a track with a huge vocalist; the guy has a very large dynamic range. So my question is: how do you guys...

mattjhuber
replies: 13 views: 1,906
NathanEldred 6th March 2013

Hi. Which one for recording, tracking about 16 synths and provide optimal integration with outboard stuff like preamps and other...

pzpepper
replies: 0 views: 1,197
pzpepper 6th March 2013

I'm catching it trying to lock my Ramsa DA7, 1884 & Behringer ADA8000 to my ART SyncGen. I've tried several different...

Dark star Balla
replies: 3 views: 1,123
sixtiksix 6th March 2013

This is a great video that explains what happens when you convert from analog to digital. It also explains discusses some myths...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 27 views: 1,821
kennybro 6th March 2013

Can you help me let go of my TC Electronic Gold Channel Mic Pre? I love this thing; for years, I have been using it as my only...

betaonemusic
replies: 4 views: 747
betaonemusic 6th March 2013

Hello all, my first post. Thanks for your patience with the new guy. I am a drummer primarily, but I'm also a bit into...

Brandon Kraemer
replies: 25 views: 2,552
Brandon Kraemer 6th March 2013

Hey ! I have an Axiom 49 that was working great for a while although recently I have been having problems with it. Most of...

Elefaze
replies: 5 views: 1,008
skyshaver 6th March 2013

Never heard the X Desk though I think its nice. I wonder if there is any audio example of the X Desk summing vs ITB or the...

Tube World
replies: 7 views: 1,155
cherrymusic 6th March 2013

Wouldn't it be lovely to go to a site, click on an artist, click on an album, click on a song and get a complete listing of the...

SmoothVibe
replies: 9 views: 811
SpaceTimeMovie 6th March 2013

Hey! So I'm looking for a way to have one sound source mute another sound sorce with zero latency, preferably via some kind of...

strobanik
replies: 2 views: 684
drbob1 6th March 2013

See that huge counter on top of the console... Where can I get one of those? And can I hook it up to Pro Tools?...

cjac9
replies: 5 views: 887
theblue1 6th March 2013

I've been slowly selling my outboard gear for the past 10 years and am considering using just ProTools. My last hold out was...

Dopamine
replies: 9 views: 1,167
klapaucius 6th March 2013

Newbie to computer recording here. Need to get an interface with decent sequencing/recording software that comes with it (to...

bodacious
replies: 1 views: 1,637
PoundTound 6th March 2013

Can't get this thing off of the motor! Anyone have any tips? Ive removed the cap and loosened the two allen screws from the side...

hihello
replies: 1 views: 822
hihello 5th March 2013

There appears to be several ways of using a summing box. I am interested in knowing what you found worked best. 1. With my D...

Tube World
replies: 8 views: 1,444
janjaal 5th March 2013
replies: - views: -
Deleted User #43854 5th March 2013

Got these for free at the flea market, and I'm not sure which model they are. The back of the speakers say nothing, just the...

37Tron
replies: 0 views: 2,193
37Tron 5th March 2013

I've uploaded 24 bit wave files to bandcamp and bandzoogle. These sites have their own encoders - so they handle the conversion...

CrankyChris
replies: 3 views: 978
theblue1 5th March 2013

Although I have been receiving Mix for several years, I have only recently been taking advantage of the digital version (even...

zarquon
replies: 2 views: 2,329
psycho_monkey 5th March 2013
theblue1 5th March 2013
Yikez 5th March 2013

I thought it may be of interest to others that I spoke to Doug Oade at Oade Brothers Audio today. He does modifications to...

shosty
replies: 0 views: 1,208
shosty 5th March 2013

1. Fast food 2. Cheap coffee 3. The chili I make on Sundays (but I still make the sacrifice)

Xander
Xander 5th March 2013
replies: 0 views: 292
engn 5th March 2013

Hey, hoping someone can help me out here. I have an Mbox 2 Mini that i bought a while back that came with pro tools LE, it worked...

corruptusername
replies: 0 views: 1,044
corruptusername 5th March 2013

Does anyone know if I bought a triton rack, setup some patches I like, saved them to floppy disk. Could I then put that into a...

bodacious
replies: 0 views: 998
bodacious 5th March 2013

Thought I would try this here also. I'm trying to figure out if 2 Millennia STT1's and a 2 channel Langevin AM16 will get me...

gamrecords
replies: 4 views: 1,180
Tone Laborer 5th March 2013

I am saving up for a RME FF800 and need to get a preamp as well for more pres. Which do you recommend? Blackbird(interface)-$500...

dreamabeats
replies: 0 views: 523
dreamabeats 5th March 2013

Does anyone know much about the following pieces of gear?— - Summit Audio TD-100 Instrument Preamp and Tube Direct Box |...

squint
replies: 3 views: 2,752
squint 5th March 2013

Just bought a matched pair of Peluso P12s. Very, very nice mics. I understand the need to keep the tubes warmed up and the...

Todzilla
replies: 3 views: 673
drbob1 5th March 2013

I've read a couple excerpts on the web about it. but, has anyone on here heard anything new lately?

Klauth
replies: 39 views: 9,144
gouge 5th March 2013

Hi all I recently acquired an RME ADI 8 Pro, which I have connected to my Black Lion modded 003 by ADAT. Just to be clear, I...

linusoli
replies: 2 views: 700
29CountsNY 5th March 2013

Getting a second pair of Monitors soon. Is there a cheap controller of some sort that will make it easy going back and fourth...

JAZJETSON
replies: 3 views: 696
Steve G 5th March 2013

On December 2 2007 it became widespread knowledge that Pearl Drums positions the air vents on its Masters Premium models based on...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 1,222
SmoothVibe 5th March 2013

How do these units compare for mixing vocals? How about current production delays? TC Electronics?

James Lugo
replies: 29 views: 12,339
Lolo22 5th March 2013

These just caught my eye. And I was shocked how cheap they were. A three way speaker at this price level is very appeling. I...

The Vulture
replies: 2 views: 2,368
Byzance 5th March 2013

So, what mics are usually your favorites on solo piano? SDC omnis? Ribbons? Something else?

bonestar
replies: 14 views: 1,341
piano 5th March 2013

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any compressors out there that are like the GAP 73 of compressors. What I mean, is that the GAP 73...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 39 views: 3,168
phatbeatstudio 5th March 2013

A two pronged non earthed euro wall wart fits into a UK socket like a glove when the safety flaps are manually opened by sticking...

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 3,034
Evil Jack 5th March 2013

I have a K+H 0800 subwoofer, which is a gnarly beast, BUT it doesn't have ANY adjustable LP filter on it. It's permanently set...

audiomichael
replies: 1 views: 955
Neurodriver 5th March 2013

Hi gearslutz! Can you please recommend me some good books about publishing? Websites are also welcome. Cheers

thelube
replies: 0 views: 439
thelube 5th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search