The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My name is Jeremiah. I am a one armed guitarist from Utah. I have played guitar & Lap steel for about 16 years. I play a...

onearmguitarist
replies: 2 views: 761
the reverend 11th March 2013

Hi there. I am interested in these compressor-limiters. I found a post with a guy who disliked his Vari Mu and was asking...

Gear Celibacy
replies: 2 views: 1,455
sessionatstudiom 11th March 2013

I need to add a sound system to my little workroom laptop. Will the blue sky exo 2 give decent low end and volume or would the...

scott s
replies: 0 views: 1,071
scott s 11th March 2013

Hi. I'm looking for a keyboard or module or softsynth that specializes in transistor organ sounds? Especially the Italian...

naz
replies: 6 views: 1,582
flatfinger 11th March 2013

I'd like to hear from anyone putting their own stuff out there via cd baby, mondotunes, tunecore, reverbnation, etc. Any...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 10 views: 1,168
Ain't Nobody 11th March 2013

While I know the criticism not to mix with your eyes etc, but on the saffire 40 and 56, and the Octopre's, they've got this nice...

kilroyrock
replies: 0 views: 648
kilroyrock 11th March 2013

Does anyone know what brand and what letter/number tube is used in the Peluso P-67? Thanks

greenfields
replies: 7 views: 1,695
legato 11th March 2013

Hello! I recently got this 10 channel modular ANT mixer, I believe it´s from early 80´s. EQ/preamp/aux-modules are model EM...

Ronski
replies: 5 views: 2,123
SixSix 11th March 2013

The Strokes - in-the-studio - PART I - YouTube Hi all was watching this video on youtube of the Strokes recording, and...

mphazes
replies: 10 views: 2,402
audiogeek 11th March 2013

Hi all. I've got the opportunity to pick up a Urei LA10 compressor or a pair of DBX163's for a very similar price. Anyone had...

lowkey
replies: 4 views: 1,668
The Real MC 11th March 2013

I live in a rental and can't drill holes in walls for ethernet cables and my wifi connection is really poor after moving my desk...

Amber
replies: 1 views: 755
atomicvai 11th March 2013

If you co-write a song with a writer, and if she /he references the song in your studio, and if you record, mix and produce the...

Umlaaat
replies: 4 views: 993
Umlaaat 11th March 2013

Hi I can't seem to find any info about this. Been putting drums thru Sherman fb1 and like the results, while adding a chorus...

Antonello
replies: 5 views: 1,374
analogarithm 11th March 2013

Hey Check this out my all new U67 Clone with 100% Original Circuit including the tunable feedback cap on tertiary winding ,...

poctop
replies: 33 views: 9,011
legato 11th March 2013

Just curious for some feedback.

Timsplace
replies: 62 views: 22,012
goloka 11th March 2013

I had just been to the local music store today as I had made my mind up on buying a pair of Yamaha HS80m's after doing some...

YunG Clyde
replies: 45 views: 9,667
[email protected] 11th March 2013

I could sure use some feedback on the next phase of this project. Im coming to the end of the...

PJD3
replies: 15 views: 1,698
Filthrill 11th March 2013

I've been doing location recording with an Apogee Ensemble into a MacBook Pro -- love this setup. I'm looking into options for a...

haberman
replies: 1 views: 742
Wayne 11th March 2013

I'm looking for help and advice on mics for 'live in the room ensemble style recording of my acoustic band. I'm trying Explore...

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 837
Wayne 11th March 2013

I have an old analog console that sparked and went out of power while in operation. The sparks came from the general area where...

mbmb_mbmb
replies: 1 views: 787
voodoo4u 11th March 2013

Anyone know of a music shop in Prague? Looking for Microphones and studio gear :-)

snakkes
replies: 2 views: 953
snakkes 11th March 2013

I am buying an Access Virus Ti2 Keyboard. I can get it used for $2,175 shipped, or brand new for $2,490. Should I buy the new...

LeoRapture
replies: 8 views: 784
otobianki74 11th March 2013

Was playing around with friends apollo, and noticed that its optical (toslink) doesn't support s/pdif. The DAC1 I use to...

Icetea335
replies: 12 views: 1,752
Kiwi 11th March 2013

Hey all, I have an opportunity to buy a Hammond M3 Organ. The owner says it's in perfect working condition. I'm going with my...

Torea
replies: 18 views: 7,525
Steffmo 11th March 2013

Who's going? Who's playing? But really, who's shopping? A lot of great gear shops around Austin. About the SXSW Music Gear...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 0 views: 1,046
GearAndGuitars 11th March 2013

I wasn't sure where to post this: I have been listening to 10,000 days (the album) for the past month and I have to say that...

reptilian_brain
replies: 10 views: 3,464
Ragan 11th March 2013

Hi there.First i have searched for a topic on gearslutz and i didn't found the answer. I have a pair of K+H O300 that i own...

Sorrrell
replies: 9 views: 7,978
Lenzo 11th March 2013

Hey Halo users... Ive owned a uln-8 for a while now and use it primarily for the pre-amps and great conversion. I also love it...

unseen hand
replies: 0 views: 770
unseen hand 11th March 2013

Hey I'm recording a band live off the floor in a remote location so I will need a portable mixing console or Mic Pres that will...

sourpoison
replies: 0 views: 716
sourpoison 11th March 2013

Is there anyone near Dayton, OH with an api 2500 I can borrow/rent for a few days? I have some rock mixes to do and really want...

Cookie
replies: 2 views: 539
Cookie 11th March 2013

I am in a jam, and cannot decide with synth will suit me best. Let me start off by saying that I have pretty much narrowed the...

LeoRapture
replies: 7 views: 952
Lipps 11th March 2013

I just picked up a used Millennia STT-1 and going to demo it for a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone out there had one of...

Deadsound
replies: 6 views: 858
TinderArts 11th March 2013

Hi, I'm looking to buy a microphone for all purpose usage that has a nice warm sound, smooth high frequencies and is still fairly...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 16 views: 3,540
OolalavSuperfukk 11th March 2013

I haven't been able to find much info on the forums so figured I'd ask. Besides Madooma (and ebay), can anyone offer some...

j.m.lad
replies: 4 views: 1,300
j.m.lad 11th March 2013

I found one of these Fostex GS24 one inch machines in ok condition so I bought it. Anyone had any experience with them? Some of...

glenn Taylor
replies: 0 views: 1,738
glenn Taylor 11th March 2013

Instead of jumping on someone else's post: I'm trying to find out the best option for me and possibly some new overhead mics:...

lollygagger8
replies: 11 views: 1,880
lollygagger8 11th March 2013

Lately I've practiced mixing a lot, my current mixing style has been rather "sound" driven, meaning I've learned how to...

SmoothVibe
replies: 3 views: 885
chymer 11th March 2013

I've been putting together an PT HD3 Accel system for a Mac PPC G5 and I've been looking everywhere for the freaking software!!!...

JB Retro City
replies: 1 views: 656
JB Retro City 10th March 2013

This album blows me away ! there's so much depth and space.. great performances, great songwriting, session players don't sound...

jetboatguy
replies: 8 views: 2,579
jetboatguy 10th March 2013

Im looking for somthing to pair with my apollo.....i do rap music and rnb

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 2 views: 836
Rapslashrnbking 10th March 2013

There's been an ad for an MCI Console + Deck kicking around on Kjiji in my area for about a year now, and I've emailed the fellow...

rene-lemieux
replies: 4 views: 1,947
rene-lemieux 10th March 2013

I'm looking to get an MPC next month, the workflow just seems so much easier and more fun and authentic than programming...

Backspacez
replies: 18 views: 1,599
Lipps 10th March 2013

Hi all, I am curious if any other M-Patch 2 users have encountered this issue (or people who use monitor controllers in...

WesleyMorgan
replies: 2 views: 958
ciaranculhane 10th March 2013

I just picked one of these up for $40 trying to get it functioning. Anybody know where I could find the schematics for this...

mbmb_mbmb
replies: 0 views: 1,511
mbmb_mbmb 10th March 2013

i cannot figure out how to get a full stereo signal using my rme babyface. All i can get is the right channel. Theres no...

rob591987
replies: 0 views: 799
rob591987 10th March 2013

Hi. Could you please name best sounding modern rock songs? for me: skin - Listen To Yourself blink 182 - Stay Together for...

tootired
replies: 44 views: 11,680
vizcities 10th March 2013

Hey guys, im hopefully picking up a ghost 24 console next week with power supply but without meter bridge, also its the regular...

Deleted #245032
replies: 2 views: 1,359
Deleted #245032 10th March 2013

Should I be concerned about buying an AD-8000? Is it something anyone could repair if something goes wrong or would I have to...

fillmore999
replies: 11 views: 2,004
bassgenius 10th March 2013

Hi all! I´m looking for a program where you can enter the names of your hardware into cells of some kind, that you can then...

peter a
replies: 3 views: 853
peter a 10th March 2013

Ok, it sounds like I'm full of ****, right? Please let me explain: I currently have 5 different sets of speakers: Lipinski...

Sput
replies: 1 views: 632
Sput 10th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search