The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, so please let me know. Just added an Oktava 319...

mark_ivan
replies: 0 views: 898
mark_ivan 13th March 2013

hey there. haven't seen the dave grohl documentary, but thought you might like to check out this ancient footage from sound city...

hearttimes
replies: 15 views: 2,026
ionian 12th March 2013

In your opinion, what do you think is the best pair of room mics for about (or under) $1000 (used). I'm getting into orchestral...

ampedrecording
replies: 2 views: 946
[email protected] 12th March 2013

Hi Slutz, So i posted this thread a few months ago regarding a buzzing problem I am having with guitars and dynamic...

Btbam0832
replies: 4 views: 832
Unexplainedbacon 12th March 2013

I am looking to acheive 8Ch. of excellent preamps as cheap as I can go. I don't mind DIY, Lunchboxes (500series?), whatever- I...

hduncan
replies: 62 views: 6,311
neirbod 12th March 2013

There's been some wonderings about the sound of the Audient Black Series modules. Today I recieved a demo rack filled with pre's,...

Lindell
replies: 50 views: 21,552
Glenn Bucci 12th March 2013

So I am looking to spend between $1000 and $2000 and I want to know- what is the Shure SM57(Swiss Army mic) of condensers in that...

Navar5150
replies: 57 views: 5,857
Navar5150 12th March 2013

Hi gang - got this thrown in with another purchase and I can't seem to find much about it online. Sounds pretty darn good to me,...

atimchak
replies: 3 views: 1,550
atimchak 12th March 2013

Hi, I'm going to buy an Audio Accessories mini shorti db25 patchbay 1,5 U I also need some db25 connectors to plug my multi...

Stéphane
replies: 2 views: 1,100
Stéphane 12th March 2013

In the near future I'm going to need to do a little bit of light traveling by car (maybe only 3-4 times per year) with my Mac Pro...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 9 views: 6,223
LMCASES 12th March 2013

Hello, I am looking at getting some decent headphones to do some work at home, and these three are top my of my list: AKG...

The Luke
replies: 2 views: 3,335
The Luke 12th March 2013

Hi, i have a little problem with my Presonus Central Station Plus! If i select one of the digital Inputs, and i rise the volume...

Teletoby
replies: 0 views: 896
Teletoby 12th March 2013

okay dumb question time. Can I plug both the left and right source into the parallel inputs of a di box to summ a stereo signal...

daniel elliott
replies: 3 views: 769
neirbod 12th March 2013

I am aware that the Dangerous has a D Sub and XLR that the Speck does not have. On the flip side the Speck has level and pan...

Tube World
replies: 4 views: 1,354
jrmprod 12th March 2013

I am looking to upgrade my vocal recording quality in my home studio, but Im not sure which I should upgrade first to get the...

Josh Row
replies: 0 views: 640
Josh Row 12th March 2013

I am ready to make the plunge into 500 series mic pre's. I get a pretty awesome employee discount from the music retailer I work...

naterpotater
replies: 3 views: 1,271
naterpotater 12th March 2013

Tons of respect for this guy. Flying the flag for British mixing at the moment. Not a huge deal available about him online, so...

machinated
replies: 4 views: 1,205
machinated 12th March 2013

I have a Lexicon PCM**** which I use via analogue send & returns from my Digi-002R (mono out from one of the 1/4" output...

AntManBee
replies: 2 views: 1,018
AntManBee 12th March 2013

hello whats a good vocal mic position to get less sibilance possible ? i have a neumann u87i thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 4 views: 2,965
Gabriel Sousa 12th March 2013

I was setting up my new rack and power conditioner, I m so stupid that I put my 110V API A2D in the power conditioner which is...

Eq_1084
replies: 9 views: 1,511
Kingtone 12th March 2013

So I was reading that JJP moved to studio D. I love the old studio A and was wondering if there are any pictures out there of...

Providence
replies: 34 views: 11,438
sampemberton 12th March 2013

Greetings . I have a Lynx Aurora interface which has AES/EBU in and outs from D-Sub connectors. I have a RTW unit which...

onrozr
replies: 0 views: 790
onrozr 12th March 2013

HCL

Hi everybody. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some information. I've been trying to get hold of Albert from HCL...

Mellsonic
replies: 3 views: 800
frans 12th March 2013

Hi Guys, I need some help submixing individual guitar mics ITB. I usually record a blend of 3 direct mics when I track guitars. I...

sloper
replies: 4 views: 1,224
sloper 12th March 2013

Hello. Choosing a mic is a bit of a problem as it is not easy to try them in different environments before you buy them. I'll...

lever
replies: 7 views: 1,255
John Willett 12th March 2013

I want to buy a pair of isolation headphones for studio use. Now the kind of isolation I want is not which will cut off the...

YunG Clyde
replies: 0 views: 1,643
YunG Clyde 12th March 2013

Hey all, I've run into an unfortunate problem in that my Profire 2626 won't run with my 2012 MacBook Pro. There are no...

alexevans917
replies: 5 views: 1,073
jrides 12th March 2013

Hey, Any idea on how to put focusrite ISA ONE into a rack? anyone have a pictures maybe thanks

sl4zhz
replies: 7 views: 7,422
sl4zhz 12th March 2013
replies: - views: -
Raj Smoove 12th March 2013

Hi all, I've been running a TT>phono preamp>Firebox (via line level 3/4 inputs)>headphones setup as my listening...

thomass
replies: 0 views: 987
thomass 12th March 2013

Decisions, decisions as usual... I have some questions and hope I could get some help considering so many knowledgable cats on...

Octopussy
replies: 5 views: 1,023
joeq 12th March 2013

Im looking for something that Ill jus click with right away. Cause my music needs to be improved substantially in the SHORT TERM....

SketchSounds
replies: 1 views: 820
Kiwi 12th March 2013

I am really tired of the customer support at Sound toys. Multiple days to respond to a one line email, then with this most...

ddeez
replies: 2 views: 860
EleKtriKaz 12th March 2013

Hey guys. I'm getting really frustrated with the sound of my drums. It seems like whatever I do, they always sound the same....

OwensDrumming
replies: 272 views: 21,003
JulianFernandez 12th March 2013

So I've decided to get a set of Yamaha hs50m's as "B" reference to my Genelec 1031a's. I read in a few places that the...

transferpoint
replies: 2 views: 1,410
transferpoint 12th March 2013

This are a great speaker because there is nothing about them that annoys me. I don't feel there are any holes in the spectrum and...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 7 views: 2,024
John57 12th March 2013

Me an my wife feel like its time for some different scenery she will be a qualified nurse next year so thinking of switching...

nztim
replies: 0 views: 210
nztim 12th March 2013

Anyone know of a furry that works with a Line Audio CM3? No other wind protection, just a furry. Something short. Could fit it...

glenn_jr
replies: 1 views: 613
glenn_jr 12th March 2013

Its an E-MU proteus 2000, selling at £70, which is really cheap for one of these. I have more important things to buy,...

LindenGarcia18
replies: 17 views: 1,162
skyshaver 12th March 2013

Telefunken AK47 MKII - Lavry AD11 vocal test. The pre amp used was the one built in the Lavry AD11.. Wanted to add a travel set...

RickGobe
replies: 5 views: 1,625
RickGobe 12th March 2013

Does anyone want one of these? I am trying to gauge interest for a project I am doing for myself. If other people want a remote...

laughton
replies: 4 views: 4,352
psycho_monkey 12th March 2013

Are you using the Neutrik 1/4" "silent plug" on your Mogami guitar cord ??? If so, how do you like them.... do...

Track 7
replies: 2 views: 830
skyshaver 12th March 2013

I have no idea if this is the right forum for this, please move this thread if it doesn't belong here. I'm not very good at...

Spoiled
replies: 28 views: 1,924
The Vulture 11th March 2013

Hey! Just a short one: I was wondering how to compensate for latency in my 2x Fireface 800 setup. One is connected via ADAT...

Kris Pohl
replies: 2 views: 1,300
Kris Pohl 11th March 2013

I got an Eventide H3000SE that needs repair. The unit turns on fine, I get the "Welcome to the Eventide H3000...

theblotted
replies: 4 views: 3,728
C.Judd Karn 11th March 2013

How to record two girls singing backup vocals? One mic (kondenser) or give them each a mic? What mics do you prefer?

bokaasen
replies: 19 views: 2,157
The Vulture 11th March 2013

Hi folks, I run a small boutique record label in Portland, ME and wanted to ask y'all opinions on creative, unique and...

RuralGhosts
replies: 3 views: 2,287
Boschen 11th March 2013

I just watched Sound City, which I really enjoyed. One thing that is not entirely clear to me is why they decided to close. It...

Ben B
replies: 2 views: 981
RKrizman 11th March 2013

Can I plug a pair of Beyerdynamic - DT 880 PRO 250 Ohm headphones straight to the audio jacket on my iMac? Or do I need some sort...

Spoiled
replies: 5 views: 3,979
joeybanana 11th March 2013

I am working on building a new studio, in a warehouse, and one thing me and my business partners all agree on is that we don't...

naterpotater
replies: 8 views: 1,965
naterpotater 11th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search