The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,411
Views: 2,411
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey folks, I saw the mention of the Leslie for guitar within the amp thread up @ Slip's forum, thought it'd be pretty cool to...

tee
replies: 31 views: 18,857
nuthinupmysleeve 29th March 2013

Just curious if, aside from the speaker with the suitcase models, would the similar era models sound the same between them? I...

Zep Dude
replies: 13 views: 10,364
jimmymio 29th March 2013

The title says it all. I'm wondering if anyone knows about any quality 3rd party companies/people that have made additional slate...

powerkor
replies: 9 views: 2,313
powerkor 29th March 2013

So I'm trying to expand my budget a bit to put towards my new mixer so I'm selling off one of my 2 spare Shure SM7b's. Only used...

Ehjhey
replies: 7 views: 1,219
guitarboy94 29th March 2013

Hello folks! Sorry for the nature of this thread but i had a chuffing good search and couldnt quite find what i was...

DownandOut
replies: 11 views: 1,400
glenn Taylor 28th March 2013

Today, my 7 year old API 3124's channel one just stopped working. I'm getting no signal to pass though it either via the mic or...

davey boy
replies: 10 views: 2,140
AllAboutTone 28th March 2013

Hi guys I just bought a Fostex G24 24 track recorder. Finally had some time to load some tape on it and check it out. The...

glenn Taylor
replies: 1 views: 2,475
glenn Taylor 28th March 2013

I was recording drums using a ribbon microphone as a room mic. I placed a tubular mesh clothes hamper over the mic stand and...

Jazzcrisis
replies: 3 views: 942
Jazzcrisis 28th March 2013

Hey...i had a powercore 6000 x-8 before, sold it, and now i miss it.. anyone who can help me find one? thnx in advance

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 642
hasbeen 28th March 2013
replies: 0 views: 2,059
FoxMulderFBI 28th March 2013

Are there any competent poly audio to midi plugins out there? Anyone you could throw a semi complex string arrangement at? Is...

Sotsirc
replies: 0 views: 742
Sotsirc 28th March 2013

That thing sounds huge! Any suggestions for something with similar sonics that won't ruin my marriage? :-)

jeffinaustin
replies: 26 views: 4,143
Doc Mixwell 28th March 2013

On bass playing styles that benefit from a compressor in the live chain/before the recording stage: Do you personally/generally...

thefyn
replies: 8 views: 5,143
KrisHayes 28th March 2013

hey all! I just got a pair of vintage channels from an old console but I dont know what they are. I've been told by the seller...

Mezig
replies: 5 views: 698
PRobb 28th March 2013

Anyone aware of any good UK sound equipment exhibitions going on this year? Mainly interested in broadcast/post side of things....

MaxW
replies: 2 views: 667
MaxW 28th March 2013

Microtech Gefell will launch the new KEM 975 at ProLight+Sound this year. The new KEM 975 line-array microphone is quieter...

John Willett
replies: 0 views: 2,030
John Willett 28th March 2013

You drummers are something else. Look, everyone uses "drum replacement" theses days, Use the track to trigger your...

Liquid360
replies: 34 views: 3,758
Cosmicdogstudios 28th March 2013

Hi, does anyone out there have a copy of an old DOS program called Drummer by Cool Shoes Software ? I have version 1.0 but I...

Diamondnight
replies: 3 views: 1,825
RussKozerski 28th March 2013

Here's a link to the eBay auction: Maton MS2000 Dlx SD Electric Guitar Josh Homme QOTSA | eBay

abigbushybeard
replies: 0 views: 1,827
abigbushybeard 28th March 2013

Hi Folks, I'm getting a strange noise through my monitors with a high intermittent whine that being caused by my pc, its not...

theholyweed
replies: 3 views: 749
pan 28th March 2013

I have been using this in every session since I upgraded to HDX and could no longer use my beloved TC VSS3. As we all do... I...

Zoot
replies: 4 views: 4,850
Zoot 28th March 2013

I have a few questions regarding the Saffire Pro 40 & the MixControll software before I pull the trigger. I would like to...

MooGoogle
replies: 4 views: 4,960
Chris Focusrite 28th March 2013

I just bought an AT4033 from ebay and have been testing it out. I noticed that it appears the grille/housing assembly has a...

LutherBazzooboo
replies: 7 views: 879
LutherBazzooboo 28th March 2013

Hi all, I found an old pair of Sennheiser HD 545 in my garage! :-) Do you think they should be good for monitoring or will...

omereilam
replies: 0 views: 1,029
omereilam 28th March 2013

Does anybody have any sound files so I can make an informed choice.

chai t
replies: 24 views: 15,252
amanray 28th March 2013

Hello, My uncle has a Chandler LTD preamp and he feels that something may be up with it. Does anyone know of someone who would...

928GTS
replies: 4 views: 879
Jeremy Sage 28th March 2013

Just curious as to what you folks think. I know the true GS answer is both but that's not what I'm asking Thanks

The dman
replies: 17 views: 10,321
SmoothVibe 28th March 2013

I have a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 going into Logic 9 on a macbook pro and I have fussy neighbours so I'm using amp modelling for my...

General Disdain
replies: 5 views: 910
scrubs 28th March 2013

Hey everyone, I'm strongly considering adapting an acoustic drum kit in order to trigger samples stored in a drum module or my...

gmx750
replies: 9 views: 1,233
Jack Luminous 28th March 2013

Hey everyone Really interested in the front end gear that this artist used to get this sound. What mike and pre did the...

asagaai
replies: 1 views: 757
tehlord 28th March 2013

First post ever. Took me a bit to work up the courage to make it. Anyway.. When mixing a 3-part harmony consisting of a high,...

ikkinsnommis
replies: 4 views: 1,277
jdsowa 28th March 2013

I am about to start wiring these up, and cant find the listing for the pins. Can anyone give me this?

digibiu
replies: 1 views: 1,687
nextaz 28th March 2013

Hi folks! Yesterday I bought these two for my home studio. I couldn´t let them in the shop because they were so cheap (50 bucks...

Johnnnnnnnnnny
replies: 14 views: 3,369
Johnnnnnnnnnny 28th March 2013

Hi everyone, I'm slowly building a studio with my band mates and it's time to decide what monitors we will buy. So far we...

gmx750
replies: 21 views: 5,119
funkycam 28th March 2013

I'm thinking of upgrading some of my gear but frankly I'm not sure if spending thousands to do it is really going to be worth the...

Playtune
replies: 0 views: 746
Playtune 28th March 2013

Hi, first time poster. Long time lurker. I'm trying to find the perfect subwoofer under $500 to pair with (2) Yamaha HS10's......

TGreeley
replies: 0 views: 765
TGreeley 28th March 2013

Just wondering if anyone can recommend some of the CHEAPEST, non-starved plate tube MICS and PREAMPS. What price point do...

marksquier
replies: 6 views: 2,060
kidvybes 28th March 2013

I've always been impressed by the sound of Dylan's album "As good as I've been to you" Seem it uses some sort of...

gpkurt
replies: 0 views: 808
gpkurt 28th March 2013

Hey guys, AEA is proud to announce the first episode of Fix It In The Mic – Nashville featuring Grammy-winning...

julian.david
replies: 2 views: 1,314
Space1999 28th March 2013

I need a transparent mic pre for some classical overdubs what are my options? SMP 2 or Millennia HV 35 or something else???...

nevefreak
replies: 3 views: 1,859
Earcatcher 28th March 2013

I just want to invite you over to our "ghetto(u)". The forum issues and suggestions section. It is really awesome...

The Vulture
replies: 0 views: 675
The Vulture 28th March 2013

How can I get exactly this Young Chang piano sound? What VST is the...

LOLer
replies: 4 views: 1,090
LOLer 28th March 2013

Looking for a reputable place that do small (250-500)packages with Artwork,barcode,etc. and a fairly quick turnaround time. I...

Saucyjack
replies: 23 views: 5,992
Old Goat 28th March 2013

I currently have a mxl 2000a large condenser microphone. I want to record my piano to sound like this Breezy - Conor Oberst and...

GeorgeElder
replies: 2 views: 993
billkahler 28th March 2013

I record onto a tascam dp008 8 track and have a mxl 2000a large condenser microphone. What other microphones do I need to record...

GeorgeElder
replies: 6 views: 1,665
billkahler 28th March 2013

Hi guys, I wonder if there will be any side effects if I put my Genelec 8050 on a stone block side by side on my table? I...

Icecream
replies: 13 views: 1,751
PRobb 27th March 2013

Hi, I'm looking to buy a pair of condenser mics to record an acoustic piano. I got in touch with a studio that has a used ADK...

omereilam
replies: 0 views: 870
omereilam 27th March 2013

Which mic do you prefer for acoustic guitar, archtop guitar, and male (baritone, I guess) voice. Genre is roots/Americana. (I'm...

bluegrasser
replies: 21 views: 4,502
archfrenemy 27th March 2013

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but anyway... Basically, I'm looking for a person who would is able to mix...

8Jay
replies: 0 views: 908
8Jay 27th March 2013

I need to do some reamping and other general line level to amp stuff. This ART Dual RDB is way less expensive for 2 channels than...

hasbeen
replies: 2 views: 8,289
Dettenator 27th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search