The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So just looking for some experienced opinions, contemplating my next move to improve my hybrid setup. Im happy w my mics,...

Paul D
replies: 0 views: 974
Paul D 17th March 2013

I've noticed that a lot of rock bands have one guitar in each speaker, but are they generally panned 100%, or is it common to pan...

Spoiled
replies: 29 views: 2,350
drBill 17th March 2013

Hi Everyone, Could anyone tell me if they know of a studio in Memphis with either a Sony C800G, AKG C12(Vintage) or a...

Patc
replies: 3 views: 1,472
Patc 17th March 2013

Hi all. I'm in the market to purchase a new LDC for recording vocals. At the moment I am using a Rode NT2-A, NT1-A and and...

Lalic
replies: 5 views: 854
legato 17th March 2013

I'm looking to get another pair of monitors to pair up with my Yamaha HS80Ms. Not looking to spend over $500. I'd use both at the...

awhitebeats
replies: 4 views: 828
WesWe 17th March 2013

Hey, There's a pair of used Proac Studio 100's that I'm thinking about purchasing. The only issue possible issue is that the...

MattMoorman
replies: 6 views: 1,641
O.F.F. 17th March 2013

Hi there I'm about to do some recording on my own (solo stuff without other people around) with this likely to be at the drop...

BlueMountain
replies: 0 views: 787
BlueMountain 17th March 2013

Hi Guys! I need a great Pop Rock, Rock Drum Loops to make my pre production and songwriting. I need good sound, variety of...

Fuel
replies: 8 views: 6,629
mike vecchione 17th March 2013

Hi I'm looking for some great high quality drum loops, something I can layer with my own drums. I like to program drums then add...

mdjice
replies: 2 views: 747
mike vecchione 17th March 2013

Here's the rundown: I've been making beats for some pretty established names in both the Hip-Hop and dance (mainly electro) music...

CarlCPro
replies: 28 views: 3,497
SmoothVibe 17th March 2013

I'm looking at producing an Australian rock band out of Melbourne and I will be going there to track and bring it back and mix on...

James Lugo
replies: 12 views: 1,029
peeweedrummer 17th March 2013

hey. i think i did a failure,..i was stuck in a mix i did so i tried something new. i thought that the dimension d is a stereo...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 28 views: 5,875
unit7 17th March 2013

Hello to all! I'm looking for some feedback on a survey about sample libraries. I'm collecting the data for a project that I...

jasaleram
replies: 0 views: 624
jasaleram 17th March 2013

Since I'm working in a home-based studio where some members of the household are typically not involved in the recording...

cakeshoppe
replies: 2 views: 1,717
masterbassie 17th March 2013

Greetings all, Lately, I have been working a lot with different musicians and clients from different parts of the world....

SugarFreeze
replies: 6 views: 1,022
gravyface 17th March 2013

Hey guys! So I have lots of hip hop records but most of them sound horrible! over compressed or limited in the mastering stage...

Tim Sonik Loops
replies: 8 views: 1,173
nevefreak 17th March 2013

I could not find any threads that mentioned this, so I am making a new one. I owned a Universal Audio Apollo and before...

viridian
replies: 3 views: 1,085
mike vee 17th March 2013

So... I've searched and researched this to death and still don't feel confident about it. ANd I've wasted so much money on...

Octopussy
replies: 11 views: 1,237
brianellefson 17th March 2013

Anyone know any good interfaces for a PC user that is around $600? I have come across a few but don't know which way to go! 1.)...

DGerlt
replies: 1 views: 456
alexevans917 17th March 2013

hi! i searched a bit around on this company, but couldn't find anything but the (small) REBIS RACK (units).gruudge does anyone...

the fxs
replies: 8 views: 3,186
Fenris 17th March 2013

Hi everyone, I need some help identifying this preamp thing I found a long time ago. I was told recently that it is a...

tmross
replies: 4 views: 2,128
Lotus 7 17th March 2013

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie - YouTube Does anyone know how they got this bass sound. The bass...

Spoiled
replies: 5 views: 1,868
Slikjmuzik 17th March 2013

I have been using an AT2035 in my home studio which I have had for about 2.5 years now. It is a dry room and the mic is used...

hemmick reef
replies: 13 views: 2,054
Chadders 16th March 2013

Hi fellas, Today, I was mixing my tracks and sent out a pre-mastered mix to my non-musician friend to get some feedback. I...

sarun
replies: 1 views: 1,226
SmoothVibe 16th March 2013

I am looking into buying my first synthesizer and I want to go to a place in CO where I can play around with different stuff and...

Njurkiewicz
replies: 0 views: 554
Njurkiewicz 16th March 2013

Right now i am using a avid HDio 16x16 and was thinking about swapping it out for a iz radar ada,but it is double the price...

johnnyz
replies: 2 views: 1,558
Brentley Womac 16th March 2013

Hey Bit of a long shot but does anyone hear happen to know anything about the making of this 2001 record? It's probably my...

CGBMike
replies: 6 views: 2,515
phanlon 16th March 2013

Slutz, Ever since late Novemeber, early December, my HS50Ms have slowly become noticeably less and less loud. I thought for a...

thomasfitzner
replies: 3 views: 715
masterblaster 16th March 2013

Might just be that friday feeling in freezing london here but this was pretty cool i thought... yVKTTwhHus8

GJ999x
replies: 25 views: 1,991
Drumsound 16th March 2013

I'm torn fellas...Looking at a stereo pair of mics for overheads and location recording...Rock/metal for OH, drama and orchestra...

RevoltStudios
replies: 2 views: 1,531
SRS 16th March 2013

Hi!! Has Motu released Digital Performer 8 for Windows? Is it still delayed, or available to purchase? Is anybody using DP...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 3 views: 1,274
kalle789 16th March 2013

I need to get a voltage regulator for my Mesa head. What would you guys recommend, the Tripp Lite or the Furman unit?

rockanomicon
replies: 0 views: 1,759
rockanomicon 16th March 2013

61964498 This is a clip today of my buddy playing his vintage bass and snare he recently obtained. Just a quick demo in the...

bcgood
replies: 0 views: 1,492
bcgood 16th March 2013

Greetings, all! Sorry to ask such a general question, but it does seem pretty important to get some advice first. I'm an...

Caustic Crush
replies: 0 views: 821
Caustic Crush 16th March 2013

Hi guys, I will be getting a MH2882 soon (thanks to the advice on these boards). I have a question concerning getting extra...

goldengun
replies: 2 views: 803
edva 16th March 2013

Has anyone experiences with the RTT mkl 101 "the Bottle"? I am not shure about that and there is only one test in...

bierfreund381
replies: 1 views: 1,836
zulusound 16th March 2013

My mixes are definitely better since incorporating this method but sometimes I don't want my keys or guitars at the level the...

Pyxis360
replies: 7 views: 2,291
Karloff70 16th March 2013

if a fella was to sing into an old harp mic plugged into a roland space echo 201 and then send that signal through a vintage tube...

jamesforshort
replies: 6 views: 881
Boschen 16th March 2013

Hello everyone, New to the site! I'm looking to buy a large condenser mic. I currently have an MXL 2008 but recently it...

brotherwolf
replies: 0 views: 717
brotherwolf 16th March 2013

Has anyone used the zoom r8 and either of these other interfaces - and can tell me if the quality of using the r8 is as good as...

bodacious
replies: 0 views: 2,004
bodacious 16th March 2013

I have some pretty high end 500 series processors (mic pre's, eq's, stereo bus compressor). So is it worth going towards the...

Mystic Muse
replies: 4 views: 1,190
cavern 16th March 2013

Ok, so i searched the forum to try and understand as best as possible all the concepts. I did study in the past, on a certain...

Mikeportnoyz
replies: 206 views: 20,979
NYCruiser 16th March 2013

I have an Avid 16x16 I/O and PT HD 10.3.4. I also have a d-box which I am enjoying using for analog summing even though it only...

Mystic Muse
replies: 1 views: 648
Kcatthedog 16th March 2013

I purchased a T.Bone SCT800 mic and tried it out last night. The mic sounded great considering the price, much better than my...

ajk!
replies: 20 views: 10,522
legato 16th March 2013

Hey guys, I've been tryting to get a sharp clean tone from my el. guitar, something like here at 0:13, 0:19 etc.: Heart -...

Honzinus
replies: 0 views: 743
Honzinus 16th March 2013

Hi, I have a simple studio set up. Chandler Germanium Preamp/DI into an original Apogee Duet. There is a hum that I've...

noahrondeau
replies: 6 views: 2,533
sunland records 16th March 2013

Would most agree its harder to add body/depth/fullness/thickness/fat etc to a track than to open/give air/sparkle etc to a...

Adonis Martine
replies: 6 views: 1,071
Mr. Lau 16th March 2013

I have heard all over that listening on headphones will cause more damage to your ears than listening on monitors, but I have yet...

AnnihilationRob
replies: 6 views: 1,062
Brentley Womac 16th March 2013

Hey, I've got two Neve 3104 preamp/eq units (Brent Averill refurbished). I took them to get serviced at Analog Labs about a...

dwbkeys
replies: 1 views: 959
Labs 16th March 2013

I'm currently using a Mbox 3 pro with Protools 10. I'm looking to expand my I/O options, and I would like at least 8 inputs so I...

Silvanus
replies: 7 views: 1,395
alexevans917 16th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search