The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So now that I'm done moping around about an unusable drum tracking session that took a few weeks to schedule (not to mention a...

foetus66
replies: 4 views: 2,236
chrisp2u 23rd April 2013

Hi I am looking to achieve this lo-fi echoy reverb drenched style. Been playing around with reverb settings with no...

turquoisesummer
replies: 7 views: 4,424
turquoisesummer 23rd April 2013

This is a College project that was too good not to share. It's for an awards banquet for the Music Industry Arts and Audio Post...

ghatchette
replies: 0 views: 883
ghatchette 23rd April 2013

I need to get a mic for recording Sax in the studio. I am considering a Sennheiser MD 441-U. It would be nice to be able to use...

Drummer Dude
replies: 21 views: 1,863
Drummer Dude 23rd April 2013

Hi. Im at the moment mixing an album for a client and working on the vocals. The client wants the vocal to be more...

espenwestbye
replies: 14 views: 1,656
psycho_monkey 23rd April 2013

I think I may have a problem my JBL studio monitors. Something went wrong on the board and I heard a squeal from my system. I...

smoovemode
replies: 0 views: 1,054
smoovemode 23rd April 2013

Hey guys. I'm looking for a good MIDI controller, not too expensive, I don't have a set budget though. Something for using...

ElectricPrism
replies: 9 views: 1,222
Eric Dahlberg 23rd April 2013

I have friends who are into their audio electronics, and although I found electronics very difficult when I had to study it, I...

Savernake
replies: 28 views: 39,458
dale116dot7 23rd April 2013

Hi there, Not really a gear question, but here goes. I run a small, but really good, free improv / jazz / experimental...

nosoulman
replies: 0 views: 812
nosoulman 23rd April 2013

Hello, already use a MOTU 828mk3 but need 8 more channels for my hardware synths i'm going to connect via ADAT lightpipe to my...

frankyl
replies: 0 views: 764
frankyl 22nd April 2013

Hi everyone, I am planning to organize a classical concert in June. An acclaimed violinist from the Philippines will be...

khrysstynn
replies: 5 views: 885
Given To Fly 22nd April 2013

Although we recently had an excellent thread on Dion's early career, thought it would be cool to have another focusing on his...

chessparov
replies: 2 views: 768
Tal Black 22nd April 2013

Is it possible for me to use my BCF2000 for RME total mix and Pro tools at the same time? With a switch of a button?

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 0 views: 1,175
thepilgrimsdream 22nd April 2013

Hey guys I need some tips. Im recording a singer who has quite a good voice, but for one song he wants to sound like he is...

John_McEnroe
replies: 31 views: 6,658
Ephi82 22nd April 2013

First time poster and trying to follow the guidelines so let me know if i'm posting in the wrong section ect... I operate a...

Rob Hill
replies: 0 views: 1,208
Rob Hill 22nd April 2013

I was doing some searches on equalization and I got this link at one point and thought I'd share it as it's quite interesting....

Deltones
replies: 0 views: 707
Deltones 22nd April 2013

Hello! I am currently borrowing the Dangerous Music Monitor ST. It's fantastic! I previously was using a simple passive...

dynastyg420
replies: 8 views: 1,266
dynastyg420 22nd April 2013

I have a sterling audio st 66 going into my presonus eureka, then thats goes into my focusrite pro 40 which connects to my comp...

DiegoHard515
replies: 8 views: 1,264
DiegoHard515 22nd April 2013

Well I did not get the 5150iii 100watt head for the boy, could not get it past 3, was going to drown out the rest of the band. ...

The dad
replies: 6 views: 752
Deep Noise 22nd April 2013

Hi guys, I've been looking for a while to get a reverb (better than that built-in to Reaper). I've just downloaded the...

Tom Higgins
replies: 6 views: 2,544
Kid Andrew 22nd April 2013

I just bought a B&O BM5 stereo ribbon. I need to get a shock mount for it though. I'm looking at the Rycote universal. Any...

stixnskin
replies: 0 views: 922
stixnskin 22nd April 2013

Hey slutz, My M-Audio Fasttrack Ultra 8R finally crapped out on me, so it's time to upgrade. I've narrowed my options to the...

imalildrummaboi
replies: 6 views: 2,961
imalildrummaboi 22nd April 2013

I'm looking to upgrade from my AKG C214 to something maybe a little more high end. Don't get me wrong, it's a great mic, but I'm...

scotty17
replies: 22 views: 2,466
chessparov 22nd April 2013

Currently working with Rokit 5's and a Alesis Multimix 16 USB as my interface. Looking to upgrade to a Focusrite Forte or some...

Bonkks
replies: 12 views: 903
Eric Dahlberg 22nd April 2013

Neve 1073LB 500 Series Mic Pre | VintageKing.com Anyone hear about this? I can find zero info on it besides on vintageking..

SirDuke
replies: 30 views: 11,003
londonengineer 22nd April 2013

You ever notice if you mix on high quality full sound monitors/headphones it's hard to get the midrange - highs correct? The full...

RickGobe
replies: 0 views: 723
RickGobe 22nd April 2013

Hey folks, here is a question. Let's say you have an 8 people band tracking live in your studio and they need 8 different...

Hovak
replies: 9 views: 842
Hovak 22nd April 2013

I have these Alesis M1 MK2 monitors hooked up to a regular old stereo receiver. I'm sure that setup is not ideal. Monitor One...

pengh
replies: 1 views: 641
Eric Dahlberg 22nd April 2013

Hi There, So I have a triple monitor setup (screens) and 2 Tannoy 501a reveals. Having a hard time figure out the best way to...

ASlave2Audio
replies: 3 views: 1,092
Lehsyrus 22nd April 2013

hi guys ill be traveling to chicago next week. any good stores you can recommend that carry pearlman, peluso and telefunken...

the hendikeps
replies: 10 views: 1,259
Plush 22nd April 2013

Does anybody know if there is a way in Pro Tools or Studio One to write a tempo track by tapping tempo or using a MIDI controller...

stevegalante
replies: 3 views: 728
stevegalante 22nd April 2013

Hi everyone...last september my band went in to record at toe rag studios in hackney. I'm sure everyone is aware what toe rag...

NikJennings
replies: 14 views: 5,396
NikJennings 22nd April 2013

We are on Booth D71 in Hall 5.1 - come say hi!

Jules
replies: 20 views: 2,425
Stiff 22nd April 2013

I dont have the equipment or room to properly record drums. So im thinking about putting triggers on the drums and just micing...

jakson
replies: 3 views: 688
jakson 22nd April 2013

Is there anyway to get a good sound from one of those small bass drums without a hole on the outer head? ...or do I just plan on...

camerondye
replies: 28 views: 5,196
Aisle 6 22nd April 2013

Is Toslink ok for a 6m/20ft run? I've moved a rack of Lexicon/Eventide outboard over the other side of my room and now need to...

original_min
replies: 2 views: 609
original_min 22nd April 2013

Hi Fellow Slutz, I was wondering if there are any other users out there of the AMS 15.80SB studio broadcast digital delay...

Lab of Sound
replies: 0 views: 782
Lab of Sound 22nd April 2013

I'm curious to see what others say about this: What do you do when you encouther a bass drum head that has no hole for placing...

mister sunshine
replies: 70 views: 27,341
fatbackjonny 22nd April 2013

Curious to know if anyone here has had Michael Joly do his thing to their Cascade Fathead mic. I haven't been able to find much...

Joeywhat
replies: 18 views: 1,531
MattMoorman 22nd April 2013
replies: - views: -
248566 22nd April 2013
replies: - views: -
ISedlacek 22nd April 2013

First of all...for those of you who haven't had the chance to listen to it, please do so. Very refreshing album; super catchy and...

mattjhuber
replies: 1 views: 1,294
mlew 22nd April 2013

I'm trying to set up somewhat of an amateur home studio at the house but can't find any good advice on what mic to use. I've...

htagproductions
replies: 1 views: 664
ccg 22nd April 2013

HI, Has anyone used one of these with acoustic guitars? Would mind some comments on it. I'll be running a KM84 into it for...

shorbit
replies: 7 views: 2,291
shorbit 22nd April 2013
replies: 0 views: 800
jtanningbed 22nd April 2013

A few years ago I picked up a Silvertone Chord Organ (model 4782) for a few bucks at a thrift store. I know they aren't known for...

tourmore
replies: 2 views: 2,946
tourmore 22nd April 2013

When trying to record a rhythm guitar part, is it best to record the whole song or is it safe to loop and reuse the rhythm parts...

Atomicfox
replies: 5 views: 969
F.M. 22nd April 2013

There has been hardly any talk about their 500 line since it came out. Anyone used this? I'm actually looking for a squeaky...

old ghost
replies: 9 views: 2,423
BradM 22nd April 2013

As the title says, say you have a room and 5 grand. The room has a desk (a "furniture" desk, not a mixing console), a...

catawbawine
replies: 33 views: 2,670
rksguit 22nd April 2013

anybody use an online back up service instead of a separate hard drive? carbonite.com for example..

onespecial
replies: 10 views: 1,780
stevedemena 22nd April 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search