The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone. I'm interested in getting hold of a tool/the knowledge that will give me Underworld-style vocals. I've worked...

Cool Tool
replies: 2 views: 1,421
ringtryp 25th March 2013

On my Allen and Heath MW 16:2, the meter DOESN'T work when all PLF buttons are off, but when I have a PFL, it DOES work. Can...

TamaGroove
replies: 0 views: 725
TamaGroove 25th March 2013

i just bough a used cad e-350. pretty beat up but works. the mic has a little problem: when the slightest air gets in the...

ronydarippa
replies: 11 views: 2,241
ronydarippa 25th March 2013

Ok guys, What exactly is a tape machine? What is its role? And what does it add to the sound? Thank you :)

anguruto
replies: 2 views: 613
psycho_monkey 25th March 2013

Just wondering if anyone has worked here and could offer an opinion? Looks fantastic and potentially perfect for an upcoming...

Hurricane
replies: 34 views: 1,087
TheLastByte 25th March 2013

Me and my bandmate have been playing songs by The Beatles (and others) backwards and lifting the melodies and chord changes for...

StephenT
replies: 78 views: 8,145
monkeyxx 25th March 2013

Since I know gearslutz is all about those high end converters, I thought I'd post something I was working on where the vocals...

bromrector
replies: 4 views: 1,067
The Vulture 25th March 2013

I found this seemingly vintage mixing panel in an antique store, but I can't seem to figure who it's made by, how old it is, how...

gml213
replies: 0 views: 982
gml213 25th March 2013

Hi there, I am a musician planning on building a studio in my loft for producing and recording. I am wondering if someone...

jamesbradley
replies: 7 views: 1,063
timstoel 25th March 2013

Does anyone have experience with the Tonelux mic pre's on vocals and electric guitars? What were your findings? I've searched...

PTP
replies: 4 views: 3,068
PTP 24th March 2013

I will start by saying this is in no way ragging on anything just some of what I've been experiencing. So the past few weeks I've...

James Lugo
replies: 21 views: 2,428
RiF 24th March 2013

i played a show with a band who used the electro 3 to sample vintage organs. does anyone have experience using the sample editor...

sunnyb
replies: 2 views: 905
danimalsnyder 24th March 2013

On John Coltrane's Ballads the horn is pretty much panned to one side with the rest of the band kind of on the other ....

Bullseye
replies: 4 views: 875
dublave 24th March 2013

Look what I found! Original MCA promo pix http://imageshack.us/a/img154/549/thewhothekidsarealrightgc6.jpg

FFTT
replies: 12 views: 1,611
wwittman 24th March 2013

I recently purchased a Rode NT1-A and a Cloudlifter and I thought I'd give my unprofessional review of the pieces of...

brotherwolf
replies: 2 views: 1,344
brotherwolf 24th March 2013

Sorry, I know this is such a general (and probably discussed a thousand times) question but I am looking to by a basic condenser...

redsnapper
replies: 18 views: 1,493
targa2 24th March 2013

Ok gotta make this quick but I will update later (I'm at work lol) I need 5 things for 5k budget Microphone Mic pre...

Scenarist
replies: 24 views: 1,931
Scenarist 24th March 2013

Hi... What midi controller should I buy? ( do not forget to mention why you think this is the best, eg workmanship, software...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 1 views: 3,438
qwertio 24th March 2013

Hi all, I would like to start a thread where members will be able to post their way of achieving a certain sound. I suggest to...

Roman Rowlands
replies: 0 views: 744
Roman Rowlands 24th March 2013

It sounds like a weird question but hear me out. Basically EQ is changing around the frequency pattern of the signal that comes...

highriser
replies: 24 views: 5,581
Audio X 24th March 2013

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone could explain how to implement the sounds in a live performance from equipment that is...

lifenaudio
replies: 0 views: 681
lifenaudio 24th March 2013

For a good long while, I was certain that Brian Johnson from AC/DC was screaming his head off on their recordings. Until I read...

Deltones
replies: 16 views: 1,277
rmj 24th March 2013

Here's the scoop. I have been out of the music jive for a while. I'm looking to get back into playing and I believe doing...

jessepage1989
replies: 0 views: 851
jessepage1989 24th March 2013

Hi there, I'm new here. I've got a Mackie 1642 VLZ Pro with the classic ribbon cable issue...I gave up trying to fix it a...

joebobaggins
replies: 0 views: 1,134
joebobaggins 24th March 2013

Let's see. Recently Got myself a couple of Mackie's HR824 MK2 because I was looking for 8" monitors with passive...

distante
replies: 43 views: 20,460
rey 24th March 2013

Hi all, we just bought two jj electronics 2 channel pres for our studio. I hadnt heard of them before and not to be confused...

dbitton
replies: 3 views: 1,207
dbitton 24th March 2013

Can anyone advise me on some stand alone stands or wall brackets for a pair of Adam S1x monitors? Thanks.

MontyW
replies: 0 views: 968
MontyW 24th March 2013

I've been trying to find some actual user reviews and comparisons of the Sterling Audio ST6050 Ocean Way microphone. The $999 is...

ZardozMusic
replies: 10 views: 9,383
MickeyMassacre 24th March 2013
replies: - views: -
Slikjmuzik 24th March 2013
ugurmemis 24th March 2013

Hi, really need some desperate help to find the right tool for the job here I'm currently using a Macbook when I play live...

stidders
replies: 0 views: 1,350
stidders 24th March 2013

Is it just me, but when I`m listening to Mahler Symphonies (to me the 5th&7th, occasionally the 4th&2nd) I always come...

horizon
replies: 4 views: 1,640
horizon 24th March 2013

Hey Gang I just got a good deal on a Tascam M2600 mkI and I really like it so far. I searched far and wide on the internet and...

e_just
replies: 0 views: 2,081
e_just 24th March 2013

Just bought a pair of Yamaha NS-10m. I know there are a lots of techniques on how to use them when mixing. Anyone have tips for...

peergynt
replies: 6 views: 988
gogar 24th March 2013

Hi I have a project wherein i need to wire 4 stereo channels playing different music in a bus with 32 seats. Each seat should...

karanrai
replies: 0 views: 775
karanrai 24th March 2013

I'm looking to record my band soon. And just wanted to know how to get the best sound for my bass guitar. I know you can either...

Chrisinthemix
replies: 22 views: 1,876
margusalviste 24th March 2013

hey. i would like to order a new pair of nearfields the next days, it should be a big step forward from my current...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 25 views: 7,186
reddirt 24th March 2013

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel (Alex Kouvaris Drum Cover) ft. Sabi - YouTube I hear this kind of sound, ALL OF THE TIME. I...

_Mark
replies: 7 views: 1,158
_Mark 24th March 2013

Battery Tube Only Headphones Amplifier for Sennheiser HD 580 600 650 Beyer DT880 | eBay

Louis Bernstone
replies: 3 views: 378
DesertIsleTVLabs 24th March 2013

When would it be better to us a compressor (1176) on a voice and when would it be better to use a limiter (la-2a)?

greenfields
replies: 15 views: 10,237
Laurend 24th March 2013
alexevans917 24th March 2013

Hey my fellow slutz! =) I need to grab an Audio Interface (USB) for around $250~$350! I'm not quite sure what to get though!...

BadBwai
replies: 0 views: 733
BadBwai 24th March 2013

I want to combine two mic pre outputs into to one output so to record onto one track (without using a mixer/busses). Any high...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 998
Unknown soldier 24th March 2013

noob question here: I'm having a little problem with 160-180hz area on dist guitars it's a little too prominent there. I...

nevefreak
replies: 6 views: 1,257
PRH 24th March 2013

anyone have any experience with this seemingly expensive yet probably proprietary mic? i just got a handful for free, and was...

Disjointed
replies: 2 views: 4,010
scoony2 24th March 2013

Hello Guy, Can someone explain what the heck is going on with my Avalon 737. When I'm speaking into my mics which is a U87-AT...

denlig
replies: 42 views: 7,618
LFlood 24th March 2013

I just got done moving into a new apartment and i had to reconstruct my setup and thought i would take the time to ask 2...

ft13
replies: 6 views: 1,443
Janesaid2me 24th March 2013
Night Spirit 24th March 2013

I noticed the UA website says this about system requirements for the Apollo... So if I have Windows Vista and don't want...

eliteandsambo
replies: 0 views: 670
eliteandsambo 24th March 2013

I'm looking at picking one of these up soon to be my main Vocal/ acoustic guitar mic... Just wondering what your thoughts are on...

maddtapper
replies: 13 views: 4,568
HighHunting40 24th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search