The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all! Been here before under different username(just can't remember it...gooof). Anyways, yesterday I started restoring a...

Studio ManCave
replies: 24 views: 5,693
Studio ManCave 3rd April 2013

Hi, I am moving to the US (from London) later this year and in the meantime I need to store most of my studio for a couple of...

djalexg
replies: 1 views: 560
djalexg 3rd April 2013

I'm curious if there is a better/easier way for making recall sheets for gear. I've used Adobe Illustrator in the past for...

illiummusic
replies: 8 views: 1,027
Vogon 3rd April 2013

Hi, I have to deal with the choice of wich D/A convertor should I use to have the more accurate monitoring, the signal will go...

nelsonleeroy
replies: 0 views: 2,492
nelsonleeroy 3rd April 2013

I have an opportunity to buy one of these desks for a very reasonable price. I want it primarily for live work. Which of these...

waldie wave
replies: 2 views: 2,241
waldie wave 3rd April 2013

Ive been trying to find a new vocal mic for me to use on stage. I came around to the Heil pr35 and have been reading mostly...

Negativepayne
replies: 5 views: 3,342
Angel Audio 3rd April 2013
replies: 1 views: 828
GeorgeRay 3rd April 2013

Presto tube 825...obscure machine even for the most knowledgable. Who knows about this (tech and...

NathanEldred
replies: 5 views: 2,674
radiovoiceone 3rd April 2013

From what I've seen/read, the Empirical Labs' Distressor emulates a lot of the characteristics of the UA 1176. However, does...

_Mark
replies: 10 views: 1,301
joeq 3rd April 2013

To me this seems to be a historical certainty given the facts. Don't get me wrong I remember seeing plenty of ribbons before tape...

Ryan Silva
replies: 8 views: 950
joeq 3rd April 2013

I have two interfaces. One is the new mboxpro 3 and the other is the old mbox 2. The issue I'm having is getting the two to...

JoScar
replies: 1 views: 675
JoScar 3rd April 2013

With all the frustration being voiced concerning controllers: Things that USED to work with the MC Pro and Artist Series that no...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 1,142
Keyplayer 3rd April 2013

I want to purchase one of these kits but I have no clue how to assemble it..where could I go to get help??

Melvin III
replies: 10 views: 2,179
Tristan.miller 3rd April 2013

What I need: Awesome action/feel 76+ keys USB Druthers: Svelte For my own reasons, I'll likely be generating all the...

BnWasteland
replies: 0 views: 487
BnWasteland 3rd April 2013

I picked up a Rode NTK mic a few weeks ago , and I'm starting to really like it. I picked up a Shure Super 55 this week and...

getarzan
replies: 7 views: 5,591
getarzan 3rd April 2013

I have a store credit with Thomann and came across this while browsing the website. I know it won't be no Benchmark but according...

musikmaschine
replies: 14 views: 6,858
AudioHipster 3rd April 2013

Just hooked up my brand new alphalink yesterday. It took me a while to finally get some sound out of it ; but it sounds amazin...

krevet
replies: 25 views: 1,941
T11 3rd April 2013

I have an Apogee AD16X and am trying to decide between the Symphony 64 card or an RME card. The RME card is interesting because...

timstoel
replies: 0 views: 761
timstoel 3rd April 2013

Need help on the horns in this mix. Want it to be more in the background. I feel i have two problems. The horns takes to...

espenwestbye
replies: 1 views: 765
Jazzcrisis 2nd April 2013

i have delta 66, i tried few interfaces , but always i get some very loud noise when tried to record my microphone, it's almost...

loscolorados
replies: 8 views: 1,051
Granny Gremlin 2nd April 2013

I am doing a little setup and right now i have a manley reference mic and i want to get an apogee interface. I just wanna make...

Colajohnson87
replies: 29 views: 2,057
Johnkenn 2nd April 2013

Hey people I'm planning on building my own NS10 monitors, but I can't find the dimensions anywhere. The dimensions of the box...

replies: 18 views: 7,300
149117 2nd April 2013

Hi all, I'm about to purchase my first hardware compressor and just have a question about the input level. Normally when I...

anemicrock
replies: 3 views: 884
anemicrock 2nd April 2013

Hey, has anyone ever noticed that analog sounds better than digital?

Zep Dude
replies: 166 views: 9,871
cane creek 2nd April 2013

I need to know the setting used in this collab Logic project by Deadmau5 and Armin van Buuren on the Dreamverb that's used on...

alexfsu
replies: 0 views: 937
alexfsu 2nd April 2013

I know this has been asked before but I want an answer specific to my situation. I would like to mic up an acoustic upright piano...

benjturner95
replies: 13 views: 3,335
j.m.lad 2nd April 2013

Hey y'all I searched but couldn't come up with much. I know some Mackie products (especially older ones) have this ribbon cable...

rcb4t2
replies: 0 views: 1,417
rcb4t2 2nd April 2013
replies: 10 views: 2,239
Quantum7 2nd April 2013
replies: 1 views: 834
mydoghuntslions 2nd April 2013

Hi guys and girls! I'm running one of Norway's largest recording studios... A old 500m2 art-deco theater... That said we're not...

Philip Mohn
replies: 30 views: 5,739
nevefreak 2nd April 2013
replies: - views: -
Johnkenn 2nd April 2013

I need some headphone advice ASAP! My birthday is in about a week and a few days, and I can't decide what headphones I wan't,...

Makin Good Music
replies: 2 views: 8,198
Makin Good Music 2nd April 2013

Theres a guy over at Group.diy who;s selling - ANT TRS 700 Channels (MicPre and EQ with Lundahl Transformers). Theres next to no...

dogma
replies: 1 views: 1,692
The Audioman 2nd April 2013

So, i got myself a early and rare analog 80ies Synthesizer at a garage sales for 60 Euros and all outputs have very low output...

akai612
replies: 0 views: 818
akai612 2nd April 2013

Aloha Gents, I upgraded my studio with SSL MX4, SSL Alpha-Link MX 4-16 and Tonelux OTB-16. And I'm looking for the best way to...

Sonic_X
replies: 1 views: 1,134
ray_subsonic 2nd April 2013

So I know of supposedly mint chopped B3 for $2500 without Leslie. I'll be checking it out this week. My question is is it...

PRuthenburg
replies: 4 views: 2,411
unfiltered420 2nd April 2013

Hi there, :facepalm: All is in the tittle.. I need help to know with what synth Kenny Larkin does his fabulous synth line in...

backward
replies: 13 views: 2,914
backward 2nd April 2013
replies: - views: -
jakson 2nd April 2013

amazing to think that we all now routinely make ultra precise edits down in the peaks/troughs of those...

scoring4films
replies: 55 views: 6,668
Jon Hodgson 2nd April 2013

Hi there. I have an old heavy duty Atlas stand with a triangle base. It looks like the MS25 model but this one is probaby 25+...

Rappy
replies: 11 views: 2,427
mojomills 2nd April 2013

7 Sound Recordings Made Before Thomas Edison Sound recordings before the Edison phonograph - allthough there are other methods...

frans
replies: 0 views: 645
frans 2nd April 2013

I'm an intern at a studio and have been given the task of fixing our malfunctioning Roland R-880 reverb unit. When the unit...

A.Rousso
replies: 37 views: 3,190
Starspawn 2nd April 2013

I just purchased an USB audio box interface made by presonus there's only two xlr inputs but I need about two more xlr inputs for...

808drummah
replies: 0 views: 708
808drummah 2nd April 2013

Hey guys, I’m at a bit of a crossroads and would love some helpful advice. I’m more of a composer/songwriter than I am an...

milk_meat
replies: 1 views: 767
jrides 2nd April 2013

anyone heard this release yet? i think it's pretty good kfhkhlG8HCFQa3OQ

systematika
replies: 5 views: 1,038
hihello 2nd April 2013

Hi Guys. I have 2 Golden age Pre73's and 2 Warm WA12's. To tidy everything up I bought a Golden age 4 way powersupply...

nakatomi
replies: 5 views: 941
WarmAudio 2nd April 2013

I am interested in the Studer 369 it seems to be rare, but it has the routing to groups that make it work as an analog mixer...

chrisenglish
replies: 0 views: 1,944
chrisenglish 2nd April 2013

Do 1/4" TRS to XLR adapters introduce noise or other degradations with line level signal? It seems to me that's got to be...

Eric Dahlberg
replies: 3 views: 1,344
Angel Audio 2nd April 2013

I recently acquired a couple of outboard pres that I want to incorporate into my system.I have a toft atb 16 and hd24xr...

in the garage
replies: 31 views: 5,346
in the garage 2nd April 2013

I'm just a semi pro musician who likes to record music piece by piece and who sometimes makes soundtrack loops for work. (I'm a...

PB+J
replies: 0 views: 780
PB+J 2nd April 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search