The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So im looking for a subwoofer since my mix's seem to lack of low end, actually have to much low end.. but that because i can't...

facy102
replies: 1 views: 1,266
makasi 1st April 2019

Hi!! I can buy a pair of used AEA R84 for good price. My only worry is, if my Studer 962 preamps have enough gain for them. So...

dibravibra
replies: 0 views: 259
dibravibra 1st April 2019
replies: 0 views: 312
chessparov2.0 1st April 2019

can you name some of the all time best sounding acoustic guitar recordings ? i would like to compare them to a track i recently...

woodsman
replies: 81 views: 13,687
hekho 1st April 2019

Did anyone else have an ILok problem last night? Mine said the server was down. I couldn't register and it wiped out some of my...

ardis
replies: 0 views: 229
ardis 1st April 2019

My question is this: how would you record a band with only three microphones? Where would you place the mics and which ones would...

KickDrum
replies: 99 views: 2,468
Brent Hahn 1st April 2019

Hi, I've been jamming for a while with my gear, and am looking for a Harddisk recorder that can manage to record my jams... I...

yann_
replies: 2 views: 301
yann_ 1st April 2019

Hi everyone, I hope you may help me. I'm about to buy my first synth. I don't want a rompler. I need to get the taste of real...

biranduil
replies: 6 views: 544
biranduil 1st April 2019

Hey everyone, There are some ns-1000m's for sale locally for $1,800 OBO. I see a few have sold recently on eBay around the...

Zen MD
replies: 2 views: 356
who? 1st April 2019

At this point in my production career, I would like to move on from my JBL LSR305 and my Yamaha HSM50s. I am willing to spend...

mainstreamdjs
replies: 0 views: 297
mainstreamdjs 1st April 2019

Hello guys... i bought this audiocard (RME HDSPE AIO) RME HDSPe AIO – Thomann Italia i need to connect my speakers using the...

Black Thing
replies: 8 views: 796
popmann 1st April 2019

Hey everyone, i am looking for a solution to combine a sub with my monitors. I was looking into the Drawmer CMC3 Monitor...

jabels
replies: 2 views: 371
jabels 1st April 2019

Hi all. I have an AKG XLII. I'm looking for a second microphone to make a stereo pair. I do not know what to do; I buy a second...

masterlogic
replies: 0 views: 248
masterlogic 1st April 2019

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I have a question, I hope you will help. I work as a tattoo master in a studio and recently...

Leopopld13
replies: 0 views: 247
Leopopld13 1st April 2019

My left monitor is louder on highs then on lows and the Right one is vice versa

MC Cracker
replies: 0 views: 258
MC Cracker 1st April 2019

Hello, I've read a lot about line ins and difference between models/interfaces, and I've replaced my FocusRite 18i20 with a...

breakline
replies: 0 views: 273
breakline 1st April 2019

Hi guys, this is very simple but I cannot figure it out. I used a preset drum for a couple of songs I composed on my Alesis SR-16...

tatianaturin
replies: 2 views: 291
tatianaturin 1st April 2019

Usually story- Estate sale, bought it, won't play. Rolls fine with nothing in it, can rewind (even when tape is in), but no...

Retrojolt
replies: 0 views: 238
Retrojolt 1st April 2019

Hi people, how are you? Simple question. 01- For the future I am planning to buy a mixer, but I want an USB one, but since...

Mahzinho
replies: 2 views: 308
Mahzinho 1st April 2019

Ok there's the Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX....$2000 ...or the Behringer AD8200 about $250. Anyone know if there's something in...

hello people
replies: 0 views: 277
hello people 1st April 2019

Hello Im new to the Vi6 and I’m trying to mix dialogues on a line by line technique. I’ve seen some videos from a guy doing...

MikeMendes
replies: 0 views: 530
MikeMendes 1st April 2019

Hello, I've been going through some old mic stands at the studio I'm at, trying to replace pieces that are broke. I've...

jleblanc
replies: 0 views: 246
jleblanc 31st March 2019

I am looking for reliable sources about understanding structure of professional analog mixing console (routing, patchbay etc.)...

buka
replies: 0 views: 263
buka 31st March 2019

Hi all!! Looks like I will be heading to Germany next week and will be at Musikmesse on Tuesday. Anyone else going? Lets meet up...

s.d.finley
replies: 1 views: 406
John Willett 31st March 2019

hhi, i normally DONT use stereo widening tools as i struggle with phasing & mono compatibility then, but sometimes i...

Caine
replies: 3 views: 422
Deleted e999d8e 31st March 2019

BAE 1073 rack-mount version w/ power supply = $3,135. BAE 1073D + Radial Cube = $2,500 In a blind test would I be able to...

bonestar
replies: 25 views: 7,362
Ox Han 31st March 2019

480, spx 90, prime time 2, emulator 2 , yamaha cheesy digital delay, dic tape echo..pad's doward expanded by triggers from kick...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 589
Sigma 31st March 2019

Chaps, This article was written by the late Sigfried Linkwitz, a brilliant engineer co-inventor of the Linkwitz–Riley...

AlpaPignons
replies: 1 views: 357
Casey 31st March 2019

Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 & DAN-RX2 Now Shipping Radial Engineering is pleased to announce that the DiNET...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 1,238
imaginaryday 31st March 2019

Hi, I would like to record sound coming out of this :

caton
replies: 13 views: 382
caton 31st March 2019

Hi , I could not find the answer of a quistion that i have . Could a vf14 tube more noicy when they get older.

QueenSisi
replies: 1 views: 270
CJ Mastering 31st March 2019

Hello yall, Got a quick question for you. One of the bulbs in my Furman PL-8 burned out and I couldn't find a pointer to a...

FreshSkweez
replies: 17 views: 15,527
producer 7 31st March 2019

Hi, Has anyone experienced a voltage irregularity when using a U67, or more specifically the IOAUDIO MK67 when in figure 8? I...

Josh_12
replies: 2 views: 479
Peller 31st March 2019

Hi I bought a KT-9 kick pedal for use with a TD-11K. Since buying it, when connected to MIDI, in whatever software I use, there...

stevepaulsounds
replies: 1 views: 417
Alphix1 31st March 2019

Modern mics have taken a “huge leap” in quality, sound and design. At this time we have some greats like Chandler REDD, Horch...

Transc3ndenz
replies: 21 views: 1,729
Greg Freeman 31st March 2019

Hey guys I have read alot here about how the Presonus Central Station is garbage and such but damn I start seeing Jahlil Beats...

Adonis Martine
replies: 69 views: 24,368
fred2bern 31st March 2019

I've been trying to reach them since Feb 22 but 8 days lator still no answer. Used 3 emails from their website (including the...

ribbontubedude
replies: 20 views: 1,752
ribbontubedude 31st March 2019

I bought a 3 head tape deck just now, to make a tape echo out of, but can't seem to find info on what the best tapes to use. Also...

unfiltered420
replies: 3 views: 342
unfiltered420 31st March 2019
replies: 2 views: 364
a.m. son 30th March 2019

I'm having some issues recording DI Guitar in to my Amp Sims. The cleans dont sound too bad, but my problem is primarily with my...

Non_Existent
replies: 5 views: 318
bgood 30th March 2019

Hi, I saw Dr Luke's 2011 ASCAP talk on Youtube and it contained some real gems, so I'd love to see the 2010 one. I've found an...

nwebb
replies: 0 views: 286
nwebb 30th March 2019

For those who have both or have used both.....how would you describe/compare/contrast.....(in your opinion)? Thanks.

greenfields
replies: 0 views: 333
greenfields 30th March 2019

Hey Folks :) I have an MixPre3 to record videos and I am very happy with them :) In a few weeks, I want to record some spoken...

Karem
replies: 0 views: 359
Karem 30th March 2019

We must eventually face up to the possibility that all our old crap might never be considered valuable vintage collector's items....

shufflebeat
replies: 11 views: 540
Lumbergh 30th March 2019

Random question. Years ago when I was working at a big studio, the owner was good to just crews units using the bottom two rack...

henryrobinett
replies: 51 views: 1,320
halcyo 30th March 2019

Amphion "FlexBase25" - European Debut - Musikmesse | Prolight + Sound 2019 Finnish studio monitor manufacturer...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 1,216
Robin Walsh 30th March 2019

Hello colleagues! I've heard focals and they're amazing, but are genelec 8050b better? I cant demo them because they're on...

Nick Sabanadze
replies: 0 views: 521
Nick Sabanadze 30th March 2019

There is a chinese seller on ebay with hundreds of audio electronics listings, among them this, which claims to be a drop-in DIY...

playon
replies: 1 views: 300
Labs 30th March 2019

I've got a pair of Deltalab DL-4's. One's pristine and clean, the other is beat up and just there for parts. Anyhow, does...

analog orange
replies: 12 views: 8,333
amk1 30th March 2019

You’ve heard it before- the questioner asks “how do I get this sound” and the chorus of replies says “you can’t unless...

wildplum
replies: 29 views: 2,205
MichaelCaplin 30th March 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search