The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Self explanatory. I just looked up a tutorial for filters and hes basically explaining how a parametric eq works. So are they the...

thevisi0nary
replies: 22 views: 2,818
u b k 10th April 2013
replies: - views: -
Daedalus77 10th April 2013

As the topic asks, can they be played quickly? I'm going to get an MPD32 within the next week but I'm trying to see if I can get...

apoplexy
replies: 0 views: 701
apoplexy 10th April 2013

Before sleep I hear alot of grooves. Chord progressions with basslines and drum patterns. Music. The more familiar I get with...

Roman
replies: 22 views: 1,675
twentyhertz 10th April 2013

Hi Guys, I'm a bit amateur when it comes to any DIY but turned an old, cheap hifi speaker into a microphone a couple of years...

jampot
replies: 14 views: 3,813
Funny Cat 10th April 2013

Hi! I have recently learned more about synthesizers vs. samplers vs. keyboard workstations. I believe I am ready to make a...

stnicholasofmerc
replies: 3 views: 722
adrianww 10th April 2013

Let's talk about gear you purchased that didn't live up to all of the golden praise it received either publicly or privately....

virtualsamana
replies: 98 views: 8,331
Callegarim 9th April 2013

I want four neve like pre amps in a rack. The vintech 473 is too expensive, and I'm not too fused about the eq part, probably...

holdmyfinger
replies: 2 views: 968
NathanEldred 9th April 2013

Hi y'all I'm new to Gearslutz, but I've interested in building a piece of gear for some time. I've been interested in the 1176...

NickWilliams94
replies: 21 views: 6,492
doulos30 9th April 2013

Any guys out here pulling these type of latency numbers when tracking vocals? If so what type of Mac Pro or Macbook Pro system...

Adonis Martine
replies: 2 views: 2,145
TheSiege 9th April 2013

Anyone using this EQ from Mr. Lindell? Just purchased a lunchbox with Millennia and Daking pres. I was looking for a...

terraamb01
replies: 3 views: 5,582
JoshuaE 9th April 2013

I have a small writing studio in my place. Computer, interface, hardware synths. I'd basically like to be able to monitor...

dtirer
replies: 2 views: 705
dtirer 9th April 2013

Everyone make a list of your websites / myspace address and lets do some networking! Whether you're a Producer / Engineer /...

Renegade Prod
replies: 15 views: 2,494
thebillybarnett 9th April 2013

Any recommendations? Right now I use an 8 year old, M-Audio Audiophile USB (box) It basically only has 2 inputs and no...

pengh
replies: 4 views: 1,034
pengh 9th April 2013

So, these are just renders, but they are some of the best renders I've ever seen. PLEASE LET THESE BE REAL. I have the...

slujj vohaul
replies: 8 views: 1,307
slujj vohaul 9th April 2013

ok so I have one halfway decent condenser mic and liquid channel preamp along with 7 other inputs on my presonus firepod (liquid...

guitargodmiles
replies: 6 views: 791
RoadToNever 9th April 2013

I've been trying to come up with a name for the signature sound I've finally arrived at after a few years of throwing things in a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 21 views: 1,184
Ain't Nobody 9th April 2013

Did you heard about this? Probably new brand/synth will be presented on Musikmesse http://i49.tinypic.com/2dcakom.jpg

AnalogDimension
replies: 0 views: 2,378
AnalogDimension 9th April 2013

Come to our booth and pick a number... we have 50 very special gifts for 50 winners hooppie If you loose, you won't be...

quintosardo
replies: 2 views: 1,479
bendermastering 9th April 2013

I am in the market for a mid range VO microphone while I save my nickels for a Gefell m 930 Ts. Does anyone have any...

NoBadGas
replies: 3 views: 977
ddageek 9th April 2013

I'm looking to add a new channel strip to my collection, something into which I could run a bass DI. Looking at the API Channel...

GetUpfortheDown
replies: 34 views: 7,585
Zoot 9th April 2013

Good evening! This afternoon, I found a Sennheiser HD 424 in one of the boxes on the...

hetpepijntje
replies: 2 views: 5,271
hetpepijntje 9th April 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen, we at zynaptiq will - once again - be serving a selection of exquisite single malt scotch whiskies at...

Denis Goekdag
replies: 16 views: 2,568
polybonk 9th April 2013

Was wondering if anyone has info on what effect (or synth) was used on the song Family Man *the part that sounds like someone...

dry
replies: 12 views: 1,884
Kiwi 9th April 2013

I've been having the case of the fizzies when recording elec guitar. Have a randall MTS head with mashaldano and camerock...

Unknown soldier
replies: 33 views: 3,770
Slikjmuzik 9th April 2013

Hey everyone if you could take time to fill out a wee survey of mine itd be a great help or if you could post any opinions thatd...

Analog Skywalker
replies: 0 views: 425
Analog Skywalker 9th April 2013

Dear Gearslutz Comunity, this is my first post here, I hope I'm in the correct section. I've also posted the same thread on...

Fonzie
replies: 4 views: 1,562
Fonzie 9th April 2013
replies: 68 views: 30,538
The Press Desk 9th April 2013

RME

New stuff.... What the hell is this? SYNTHAX GmbH • Vertrieb für professionelle Audiotechnik •

evilaci
replies: 13 views: 4,475
The Press Desk 9th April 2013

People that wire or assemble their own gear like seventh circle stuff and make their own enclosures, where do you get the...

unfiltered420
replies: 3 views: 588
frans 9th April 2013

What you usually do when the client ask the project backups? With or without the plug-ins and routings?

Sonik31
replies: 10 views: 1,101
BFrederick 9th April 2013

Me.. Peterson strobe tuner Placid Audio Copperphone you?

Infernal Device
replies: 342 views: 49,222
Given To Fly 9th April 2013

Hi Guys, Have just bought an AEA TPQ pre with external PSU and decided it will probably be worthwhile investing in a step down...

IndigoBandit
replies: 9 views: 373
TheLastByte 9th April 2013

I'm gonna be helping out a friend in a couple of weeks & the studio has got a Neve V3 desk in there. I noticed on some...

WAD
replies: 10 views: 1,920
rcb4t2 9th April 2013

Hey, I'm currently transferring a bunch of old cassettes from the 70s of an amazing band that demand a bigger sound than I'm...

sourpoison
replies: 5 views: 768
sourpoison 9th April 2013
JSt0rm 9th April 2013

Hi! Im Will and I'm new here. I'm currently getting onboard with this outboard stuff. Being an audio programmer I have written a...

blitz3d
replies: 2 views: 1,077
GearAndGuitars 9th April 2013

Hello there, What do you need to do to record a tutorial like this way : Logic Pro 9 Tutorial - Basics - YouTube Thanks

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 737
datafeist 9th April 2013

Hey. Looking for any sound files or shootouts (separately, or ideally, combined) of these two mics. I've seen references on...

jsbeeth
replies: 10 views: 2,062
kittonian 9th April 2013

Hi, Has anyone got an FW810s and using it with Snow Leopard? I have and I am going out of my mind. I can't seem to find anyone...

apcb73
replies: 7 views: 3,240
GateArray 9th April 2013

Official GS beer and food on THURSDAY 11th at 7:30pm A Tavola Diesterweg Strasse 4 60594 Frankfurt am Main Telefon: 069 66...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 379
Jules 8th April 2013

I'm considering the Behringer S16 digital snake. I'm having a hard time getting a question answered: Question: Can I send...

wordmanjay
replies: 9 views: 5,752
gundling 8th April 2013

Hi there, I'm upgrading my home studio. I'm looking for a good compressor to pair with my Focusrite ISA One and mics (I'm...

Cyberdemon
replies: 9 views: 5,504
Cyberdemon 8th April 2013

Hey guys, I'm thinking about selling my Mbox3 pro and getting MOTU ultralite mk3 with Dangerous D-box instead. But the...

spiralbill
replies: 2 views: 842
spiralbill 8th April 2013

Hey Sluzz :) Just a quickie question here. I have an sp1200 collecting dust here, gonna pull her out for that grit sound...

33rpms
replies: 10 views: 1,699
lemonsquash 8th April 2013

Hello, Trying to debate on a delay unit for the studio. Should I just go for the Soundtoys Echo Boy or look something like a...

ckett
replies: 43 views: 14,323
masterblaster 8th April 2013
psycho_monkey 8th April 2013

I intend on purchasing either one of those monitors in a limited space. Is there any one of those 2 that is better suited? room...

digifred
replies: 3 views: 1,441
digifred 8th April 2013

Which ones are better for the price, KRK's or the Yamaha HS80's? By better I mean more accurate. Please help!

Atomicfox
replies: 4 views: 856
jsbeeth 8th April 2013
dambro2 8th April 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search