The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, Anyone got any spare? Ill gladly pay. Im based in the UK but can't be picky. UK distributers got none. ...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 1,118
Major Tom 16th April 2013

Wondering if anyone mixes with high end headphones like Stax SR-009, Sennheiser HD 800...? Would this be a good choise if the...

GearNerd
replies: 32 views: 5,687
Deep Noise 16th April 2013

I'm looking for cymbal samples of equivalent quality to those of say Steven Slate or Ocean Way. I have the SS Trigger and the...

mikethedrummer
replies: 10 views: 10,585
birdwazostudio 16th April 2013

Most live sound engineers have a mic in the kick hole which if you are recording with a mobile rig, you'd take a split of. But...

RockTheRoll
replies: 11 views: 1,953
Granny Gremlin 16th April 2013

Hi Gang - So I realize that there's been a bit of discussion about this already, but I just want to make sure that I'm...

vpunk
replies: 0 views: 737
vpunk 16th April 2013

With the loudness wars and everything hitting 0dbfs in the current atmosphere, I've been trying to learn what things were like...

hauntedclutter
replies: 10 views: 1,385
Ain't Nobody 16th April 2013

Hello, I've run into a problem or two with my RE-201 Space Echo. I bought it about 2 - 3 years ago off of eBay and it worked...

WetPotato
replies: 1 views: 1,676
helpmebloody 16th April 2013

I dare you all to take a listen to these two completely matched clips and tell me which is the Wheatstone and which is straight...

RevoltStudios
replies: 5 views: 1,295
Aisle 6 16th April 2013

Hi everyone! How are you cleaning carbon type faders? (The carbon track) - Distilled water - IPA (Iso Propyl Alcohol) - Caig...

Boxx
replies: 7 views: 3,861
UnDeFiNeD 16th April 2013

Hi guys, panicking a bit here... I stupidly flicked the voltage select switch on my Tannoy Reveal 601a blindly when trying to...

j_crerar
replies: 4 views: 1,056
j_crerar 16th April 2013

I record using a BLA modified Digi002 and I have four quality pre's to supplement the ones in the 002 - a germanium, two Great...

chillytc
replies: 7 views: 1,312
Stel 16th April 2013

So I just got a Quad 405 and I seem to be getting a strange problem. My setup is as follows... Prism Orpheus Output 1-2 on...

Johnm73
replies: 3 views: 1,504
O.F.F. 16th April 2013

Anyone compared the two? I have a P wondering how different the A is.

Piedpiper
replies: 22 views: 7,247
mals 16th April 2013
replies: - views: -
Labs 16th April 2013

Im not pleased with this mic so I want to take it back..and get a cheaper mic and buy a uad satellite with plugins....ny chain us...

Colajohnson87
replies: 5 views: 1,920
Colajohnson87 16th April 2013

Hi All, I tried emailing the Kush site a week ago, and I didn't get a response. Does anyone out there in GearSlutz land know...

Palaver
replies: 10 views: 2,087
u b k 16th April 2013

Anyone familiar with Fender Baritones? I just received a Fender Baritone Tele for some Morricone style recordings. From what I...

gongbass
replies: 7 views: 1,815
Maschinenraum 16th April 2013

Have you used 2 different mics as drum overheads simultaneously? In what positions could this work? I have been using a mono...

mikoo69
replies: 5 views: 994
Matti 16th April 2013

Hello GS, I am looking for any advice regarding a small/mobile package consisting of mics, pres and comps, maybe an EQ or two....

organic tone
replies: 4 views: 874
sixtiksix 16th April 2013

I just got a Vintage Audio 1176 and have begun to put it through the paces. I must say it is a damn fine sounding box. I've just...

honeypiestudios
replies: 5 views: 1,382
hasbeen 16th April 2013
tedtan 16th April 2013

To celebrate that our awarded EQ502P is now shipping, we would like to give away one of them. Just drop by our stand Hall...

Marogru
replies: 3 views: 1,850
luigichelli 16th April 2013

Hi Gearheads Long time Aussie reader. My first post gooof I'm looking to record my father play Nylon classical guitar and the...

floorpug
replies: 39 views: 3,463
floorpug 16th April 2013

Hey all This song is an unbelievable production from start to finish. One element I especially love is the Nile Rodgers guitar...

frozenintime
replies: 30 views: 16,635
IAmMisterD 15th April 2013

Looking for some hardware to basically desk mount two pc screens side by side and have a mic boom mounted on the same hardware-...

lookatmegoingby
replies: 0 views: 805
lookatmegoingby 15th April 2013

Greetings, Hey all. I'm new. First post. Wondering if anyone knows anything about what tools Wilco employs to get their...

JPM
replies: 59 views: 29,845
PRobb 15th April 2013

This has bugged me for a long time. Having multi-channel devices bank in multiples of 8 is such a carry-over from the...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 143 views: 7,241
BigGreen 15th April 2013

The first one is spark on mac, and second is the sample outside mac. Just help me out DD: I have to perform live...

Satanoid
replies: 2 views: 557
Satanoid 15th April 2013

Recently picked up a Coleman LS3 to use with my Duet 2. I've noticed a little bit of noise, intermittent staticy/buzzy...

ericmixer
replies: 0 views: 802
ericmixer 15th April 2013

Just read the reverse thread and felt a bit curious... Anyone? Gustav

Labs
replies: 0 views: 511
Labs 15th April 2013

Hey guys I need some help here, for some reason i can't get the audio out to summing in dbox. any ideas how to get everything...

Dot.
replies: 1 views: 816
Dot. 15th April 2013

My Yamaha SPX900 LCD screen keeps cutting out, this only happens when it's been on for a good while. The unit does get hot, but...

Syn303
replies: 4 views: 1,347
memphisindie 15th April 2013

Just received an email from Slate Digital about a special they are running on their tape VTM plugs - the 2 tape plugs plus an...

StillCrazy
replies: 1 views: 863
musicalm 15th April 2013

How do you EQ ya drum mics?

zinzin
replies: 12 views: 2,274
jwnc 15th April 2013

For a quick vocal sound has anyone tried both and if yes which one do you think sounds better? Thanks.

mrjusting2
replies: 0 views: 3,821
mrjusting2 15th April 2013

I started building a home studio about a year ago and at the time I started I went with M audio b5's. One of the biggest...

mrjusting2
replies: 3 views: 852
mrjusting2 15th April 2013

Hi - I have been trying to feed a KRK ergo via SPDIF from a Liquid Saffire 56 - it does not work if you fully plug the cable in...

mikewellington
replies: 1 views: 1,037
Panelhead 15th April 2013

Any opinions out there?? Anyone compared the Audient ASP520 vs the M&K LFE 5??? Thanks need to buy one today.

duende
replies: 5 views: 1,067
MGriffin 15th April 2013

recently acquired an old fostex B16 tape recorder, which uses 1/2" tape. I'm looking for a bit of advice from any experts...

taster
replies: 3 views: 726
danly 15th April 2013

Hello Slutzs ! My question is about the volume knobs on Monitor Speakers . Where should i put them and why . For example...

themasterdragon
replies: 12 views: 3,544
Audio X 15th April 2013

i've been wanting one of these for a long time but was scared of the price. finally said screw it and bought a pair. best mic...

scaryonly
replies: 2 views: 1,306
scaryonly 15th April 2013

Hi guys, Don't know if this is the right forum to ask, anyway I'm looking for a simple sampler (sorry for the pun!) to trigger...

f_p
replies: 1 views: 2,811
andow 15th April 2013

What are some microphones you guys recommend for male hard-rock/metal vocals? The vocals are sort of clean, but I'm getting this...

KingDiamond
replies: 9 views: 1,464
Slikjmuzik 15th April 2013

I use focal twins, which I love. But at the beginning of every sessions I have to clamber around behind my desk, being careful...

Kezzy
replies: 8 views: 796
TeKBoT 15th April 2013

Hey everyone, I saw s new line of yamaha hs series monitors in b and h. They are labeled like hs8 hs7 ans so on. They look very...

elvstudios
replies: 2 views: 2,501
Slikjmuzik 15th April 2013
jdfoca 15th April 2013

Currently looking for a top quality cable snake for my DA's to mixer. Any suggestions would be helpful. peachh

Dave Reid
replies: 9 views: 2,802
dwilliammuir 15th April 2013

I'm looking to pick up a Dangerous Source. Any PC users out there using this with a Lynx Aurora? (Aurora for AD, Source for...

glenn_jr
replies: 9 views: 2,066
glenn_jr 15th April 2013
Kiwi 15th April 2013

Aside from compression, reverb and delay, what would you say are the most important/worthwhile effects to splash money on, be it...

Alex T
replies: 4 views: 775
raymondwave 15th April 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search