The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

All, I'm buying a new Duet 2 to replace my crap interface, and along with that replacing my crap headphones. I'm thinking...

swartzfeger
replies: 3 views: 3,146
KrisHayes 29th April 2013

Hello all, Just a quick one. I have looked upon the official Zoom guide for the R8 but unsure if it covers what i'm...

johsjohs
replies: 1 views: 824
brassmoose 29th April 2013

"Do not blame me, ah, this is the reality, Nfl ******* wholesale?Why did you just-field does not give me the ball!"...

wuliu
replies: 1 views: 536
Boschen 29th April 2013

Hello! As we bought our first mixing desk yesterday (a lovely old Soundtracs CM4400), I was wondering about my options...

Kris Pohl
replies: 14 views: 6,834
captainfaggo 29th April 2013

This is just a fun wish list thread. What new pres would you like to see the manufacturers build? I'll start: 1) Aurora...

Aaron Miller
replies: 10 views: 1,183
Mike Green 29th April 2013

I've picked up a few microphones and made this little shootout. Sorry for mistakes and ****ty playing. Maybe this will help...

HollowmanPL
replies: 4 views: 2,020
antony 29th April 2013

hi all, After seeing the Peluso range recommended here I got a 2247se on trial. I have been trying to find the perfect mic...

dynamix
replies: 14 views: 2,099
Mike Green 29th April 2013

This is my first time posting here I am new however i've been producing on a motif es 8 for years and I love the workflow on the...

DankNasty
replies: 6 views: 1,221
DankNasty 29th April 2013

I hope this will be the game changer for once from avid the company you love to hate. (well its a love hate relationship really)....

Mystic Muse
replies: 2 views: 992
psycho_monkey 29th April 2013

I have a large Buchla (analog synthesizer modular) system that produces 4 channel output (quadraphonic .. front left, front...

ZenMusic
replies: 7 views: 1,753
ZenMusic 29th April 2013

So we just got our Avalon 737SP preamp back from being serviced, and apparently they replaced all 4 tubes and recalibrated the...

DigitalVictim
replies: 4 views: 1,717
Kabby 29th April 2013

I need a great second set of monitors, secondary option to compliment my PSI A21 ....any options?? I was thinking about...

zak7
replies: 10 views: 1,978
strat_boy 29th April 2013

hi chaps, i'd like to upgrade my nearfields, as i continously have to compensate presence and highs in the mastering, either...

clusterchord
replies: 13 views: 1,988
Nick Morris 29th April 2013

Hey all, I have been using my API 5500 on my mix buss on every project this past year or at least dam close and love it. The...

KennyS
replies: 0 views: 750
KennyS 29th April 2013

Hey guys, Wanted to ask, thinking about selling my Mackie 1602 mixer (the old one not the new 1602i) .. and buying a Digimax...

djkikis
replies: 0 views: 686
djkikis 29th April 2013

Hi everybody, there are so many really crazy and amazing recording studios in the world! Lets collect them, so everybody can...

padddywood
replies: 124 views: 105,697
PRobb 28th April 2013

Hey guys I have bx10. freaking awesome reverb. one channels sounds a little wonky. Me and a tech friend traced the problem...

Keire
replies: 0 views: 609
Keire 28th April 2013

Hi folks. I´m looking for a big residential studio in southern Italy or Greece for a major production that I´m doing in...

jacob
replies: 10 views: 4,362
jeoris 28th April 2013

Looking for an interface with usb or firewire or thunderbolt connection, with digital I/O on spdif or aes or adat, analog...

Texum
replies: 0 views: 760
Texum 28th April 2013

Hello. This is my first posting, so I apologize if this thread is redundant. I have a newer 21.5" iMac running OS Lion...

tensionsplash
replies: 7 views: 1,410
passmore 28th April 2013

I'm looking for some advice on what would be the most suitable cables for this setup. I have looked around and have a couple...

Noodlez
replies: 4 views: 651
ShogunOfHarlem 28th April 2013

Hey..So im going to be using my setup for male hip hop vocals ... im looking at the sterling audio st69 or the rode k2 or...

jaykushermusic
replies: 0 views: 757
jaykushermusic 28th April 2013

anyone know where I can find replacements for the graphic eq sliders? most of them are long gone from this SVT-350H my friend...

Buffalo Bleu
replies: 0 views: 2,031
Buffalo Bleu 28th April 2013

so I downloaded it. then installed it..BUT It never installed anything into my VST folder like with other NI products. so...

Tay999
replies: 3 views: 926
rcb4t2 28th April 2013

Hi, I'm new to this forum so sorry if I've put this in the wrong place! I've been offered a Teac T80-8 for a very reasonable...

doctorrobert
replies: 0 views: 620
doctorrobert 28th April 2013

Hi, New eq by Charter Oak. Looks great! May sounds great too! Regards. Lud K500 Ultra Parametric 3 Ban Equalizer

Lud
replies: 5 views: 2,158
OMR 28th April 2013

I've been using the ultralite and a two channel black lion audio Auteur preamp, thinking of selling the both and snagging a...

badhorsie777
replies: 13 views: 2,083
nms 28th April 2013

It mentions in the manual that you have to take the thing apart and set a jumper internally (Got to be the stupidest thing...

Major Tom
replies: 3 views: 1,661
Major Tom 28th April 2013

I often have these sorts of thoughts, being in the automation game, as to why so many things aren't automatable in the audio...

Dean Roddey
replies: 23 views: 2,379
drbob1 28th April 2013

Not sure where to put this...wouldn't it be an idea to have a section where we could discuss "historic" sound...

NoVi
replies: 2 views: 875
NoVi 28th April 2013

What is going to give better results as far as vocals go between these three choices? Or is it not even close. I read that the...

Cicatrix
replies: 0 views: 1,589
Cicatrix 28th April 2013

Hi guys, I could use some help here... I have recently made the move to mixing on an analog console plus outboard. I had...

Gertius
replies: 3 views: 1,015
SergioS 28th April 2013

I've been reading up on the gain device trick with the Fatso inserts, and will give it a try. In this setup, you can use...

Unknown soldier
replies: 3 views: 932
libertine 28th April 2013

Hey all, I know i've seen some threads on this from a few years back but my father has a pair of KRK 9000B and his dog put a...

Lamebirdy
replies: 0 views: 837
Lamebirdy 28th April 2013

I think I would like to add more inputs to my interface. I currently have a Motu ultralite MK3 which I do like very much. It...

TNA
replies: 1 views: 551
Andy Thornton 28th April 2013

Just purchased a Dangerous Source to monitor my mixes and switch speakers. It will obviously be an upgrade over my current Samson...

conguero
replies: 1 views: 883

I'm looking for advice about how to get everything in my home studio powered. Initially I had three surge protectors, two...

trappar
replies: 5 views: 1,436

Alrights, so all I gotz me for a preamp, is the scarlett 2i2. All in all, I'm happy with it, but I haven't tried recording with...

M.K.
replies: 3 views: 1,042

I have just purchased a couple of Ev-767a's, and if you look at the mic, the basket is divided in two, with a band in the center....

M.K.
replies: 2 views: 727

there has been very little, if anything at all, posted by owners or users. does ANYONE have it? thanks.

perform/record
replies: 3 views: 1,017
techdigital 28th April 2013

Cocked this post right up! Please go here for the original thread...

solderboy
replies: 0 views: 854
solderboy 28th April 2013

I've tried the Joe Meek VC3 and would like to try another Meek box. The various model numbers are somewhat difficult to sort...

tubes2bits
replies: 55 views: 19,017
pqlia 28th April 2013

Can Jules make Gearslutz ever more interactive? Gearslutz Live? Listen to clip for more of this awesome idea..

RickGobe
replies: 5 views: 950
RickGobe 28th April 2013

I bought this 12-space rack off a guy on craigslist but I can't quite figure out how to mount my gear in it. Hopefully you can...

kurtalan
replies: 3 views: 1,190
kurtalan 28th April 2013

Ok slutz I really hate these "what should I get" posts but I need you all's help. Im looking to purchase a new preamp...

ritepathstudios
replies: 44 views: 3,419
ritepathstudios 28th April 2013

If you get a chance watch this amazing documentary on Charles Bradley's first record release. He's on Daptone Records and...

Led Music
replies: 0 views: 959
Led Music 28th April 2013

Hi everyone, Since I did not get any replies on my last post, I decided to rephrase my questions. My main use for the...

WiseSon
replies: 20 views: 4,032
WiseSon 28th April 2013

Probably I newb question but I am in the market for an interface and I need to know if I need more than one. I want to be able...

ryanvegas
replies: 16 views: 1,421
ryanvegas 28th April 2013

I can get two of these cheap. Anyone used one or heard of them. Couldn't find anything on the internet. Are they plug and play...

PaRaNoId
replies: 20 views: 7,641
radiovoiceone 28th April 2013

Has anyone tried the Orange Tiny Terror? Looks very interesting to me....

dfarness
replies: 15 views: 5,359
Grant Ransom 28th April 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search