The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, Quick question. How would you get that voice sound effect that defines the whole album (Outrage is now!). Thanks in...

Obsiddian
replies: 0 views: 290
Obsiddian 12th December 2018

Just wonder if you sellers of vintage studio gear noticed a new and growing phenomenon of truly awful lowballing request? I...

akai612
replies: 43 views: 1,896
pan60 12th December 2018

I have an old German RFZ console that I have been working on using a step down transformer. The transformer is noisy and I am...

dukeofearl
replies: 0 views: 251
dukeofearl 12th December 2018

I am technical director for a student run live sound company and I am looking to buy some condensers for a variety of acts. We do...

chimmpres
replies: 13 views: 467
Bushman 12th December 2018

. Please: What's the difference between these two microphones?: AKG C 2000 and AKG C 2000 B ??? It's hard to...

Bomboa
replies: 0 views: 328
Bomboa 12th December 2018

Hi, I wanna have some Karaoke fun at home. I am looking for a very simple and inexpensive (under $50) mixer which has TOSLINK...

sabzdarsabz
replies: 0 views: 743
sabzdarsabz 12th December 2018

I´ve never heard of this brand, any experienced users here that can give me their oppinion about this console?

SMT
replies: 6 views: 4,220
ltsstudio 12th December 2018

ME-- Thanks for all the great mixes over the years … i just read your sound on sound article and laughed because my father got...

Sigma
replies: 18 views: 937
Brian Campbell 11th December 2018

Many say that the Sharc processors in the UAD2 are underpowered/outdated, even when the UAD2 was released. Are there more...

timemaster
replies: 0 views: 311
timemaster 11th December 2018

I live in a bad acoustical apartment where the walls are pretty thin (you can hear people walking and muffled talking next door)...

Plasma Face
replies: 7 views: 495
bowzin 11th December 2018

I just got a pair last week and the biggest thing i noticed is that even with no input and the volume down, the speakers produce...

hermapuma
replies: 6 views: 565
Matti 11th December 2018

Hi there! I would like to buy my first studio monitors.The choice goes to Yamaha's HS7. Only one problem with them are their rear...

ProduceSmth
replies: 2 views: 608
biksonije 11th December 2018

Hello ! Big fan of this forum :) I read some Phil Brown interviews and stuff but .... that SOUND ! Any tips to have it ? I...

raimundo_a
replies: 7 views: 517
raimundo_a 11th December 2018

Hello, I'm looking for someone to repair two Maestro Echoplex's that I have. An EP1 and EP3. On top of needing the...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 437
shortyboyboy 11th December 2018

I'm slowly moving away from using my Mackie 1604 mixer because it seem to be redundant and I'm no longer finding much use for it....

drainyoo
replies: 14 views: 503
matherne 11th December 2018

Hey guys! I am a guitarist and by next year I plan on releasing an instrumental EP by early April and hopefully an album by late...

rodkenzy
replies: 4 views: 425
Jaybird 11th December 2018

so after i decided to invest some (pretty serious for me) money in hardware gear, my quest for reverb has been over. bricasti...

mr. harrison
replies: 84 views: 12,369
italo de angelis 11th December 2018

Anybody have experience with these? I can buy one for 70$ in good condition. I wonder if I could use this for some old school...

wimbo25
replies: 0 views: 343
wimbo25 11th December 2018

Hello I am looking to soundproof one of my rooms in order to properly mix and record vocals. I am planning to build a vocal...

newspapers
replies: 2 views: 291
Prodba 11th December 2018

I have some doubts about my next interface/monitor controller setup and I started asking myself some question specifically about...

Nyroh
replies: 10 views: 751
Mag J 11th December 2018

I want to buy an audio interface for recording my guitar (and maybe a mic at the same time). I did some research and got down...

Sevla
replies: 1 views: 275
biksonije 11th December 2018

It seems like getting an Echoplex, or a Roland Space Echo repaired was becoming harder and harder. Mike Battle is getting up in...

MJGreene Audio
replies: 9 views: 10,001
petemin 11th December 2018

Hey folks, I've had a set of Presonus Eris E5s for about 3 years now and recently one has really started misbehaving with a...

wgtwo
replies: 0 views: 263
wgtwo 11th December 2018

Hello All, I am a seasoned electronic / hip-hop type producer and engineer that has recently begun to learn/play guitar on the...

mike vee
replies: 4 views: 264
mike vee 11th December 2018

Hi everyone, I am seriously considering replacing my good old Dynaudio BM6A MK1-set. I’ve built (well, i didn't built it...

YodaKid
replies: 2 views: 347
jlaws 11th December 2018

Hey all, So before I begin, this isn't a "which mic is better" thread...it's a mic comparison thread, to help me...

Froggo
replies: 5 views: 689
Froggo 11th December 2018

I have a couple of the older 4 channel SPL Transient Designers and the knobs that were once soft rubber, are now sticky like...

6_Three
replies: 1 views: 322
Earcatcher 11th December 2018

Has anyone used the new ComposerXL ? Is there a difference with the older v.1 models?

diaolosh
replies: 2 views: 520
rockmanrock 10th December 2018

Hi there, Came upon this D'Angelo Groove Template Pack for Ableton: d'angelo groove pack — pATCHES They made a...

bluesmonk
replies: 0 views: 293
bluesmonk 10th December 2018

Hey all, I'm in the market for a pair of monitors (around €1000) and the APS Klasik have grabbed my attention (other...

graphicnomad
replies: 14 views: 949
michalgrim 10th December 2018

hey guys just got an old wurlitzer 200 from my girlfriends uncle. but so far i can't get any sound out of it. neither via the...

salomonander
replies: 9 views: 2,479
adamcfresh 10th December 2018

Hi all. I'm considering the Black Lion Audio Seventeen. I'm struggling to find many opinions and reviews of it online though....

Everged
replies: 1 views: 1,022
ryctor 10th December 2018

Really been digging this song lately, both musically and sonically, and I was curious if anybody had any details on its...

TimS
replies: 3 views: 585
robotchicken 10th December 2018

Greetings, I am in the market for a matched pair of mics for recording (mostly) a Taylor acoustic guitar in a small room. I...

PhilDarg
replies: 45 views: 9,769
SoundSlinger 10th December 2018

Hi guys, I tries searching to see if this topic has been discussed recently, but i didnt really come up with anything. Hopefully...

Sbrock
replies: 48 views: 2,747
jerry123 10th December 2018

I thought it might be fun and good practice to try and break down the recording and mix of "wish you were here". I'm...

ty45
replies: 4 views: 555
ardis 10th December 2018

So, another thread about this. Need help choosing a vocal mic. Main reason is that I need something that is non harsh. Mainly...

johanarveli
replies: 2 views: 315
johanarveli 10th December 2018

Hi there, I need some components from an UK based company, that, unfortunately, does not ship outside the United...

Prodba
replies: 2 views: 322
Prodba 10th December 2018

My primary monitors have been lowly Mackie MR5s and a mix cube for almost 10 years now. I'm finally upgrading. I decided to go...

tcookc
replies: 3 views: 601
SecretSociety 10th December 2018

Hi, I have a 2i2 and I'd like to do an upgrade, since I don't like it that much. I'm looking for an audio interface that...

bellamimmo
replies: 0 views: 257
bellamimmo 10th December 2018

I found a guy that has been selling his VXT8, he has 2 pairs, from which one has natural yellow color and other one has a bit...

Teoichi
replies: 6 views: 380
Teoichi 10th December 2018

Hey all, my fiancée loves vocoders and has had her eye on the microKorgs for awhile now. Plan on getting it for her as a...

DrDynamix
replies: 0 views: 293
DrDynamix 10th December 2018

I was wondering: Decapitator, lots of people seem to love it. I have Waves Scheps omni channel and the Scheps 73, which both...

Guitarking
replies: 21 views: 1,273
BudgetMC 10th December 2018

Hi, I have four synthesizer's I need to reach a patch bay that are a bit longer than 10ft away. I know that keeping instrument...

Gearlife1
replies: 1 views: 297
RBHan 10th December 2018

Hey guys, Sorry if this is a noobish one, but I can't seem to find much talk about it...just the same info across several...

littlebigdondon
replies: 9 views: 2,602
Genojag 10th December 2018

So, over the last 14 months ive decided im interested in music and starting with buying a cheap electric guitar my G.A.S has led...

NightFalltech
replies: 2 views: 327
NightFalltech 10th December 2018

Hey guys, I've been blessed to be able to make some money with my recording and mixing abilities recently and want to upgrade my...

Jwoody86
replies: 10 views: 965
FranciscoFrugoni 10th December 2018

I have an Avid Artist Mix on the way, and I ordered some different fader caps for it. Any idea how i change them out? Do I have...

LeoRapture
replies: 10 views: 3,878
Drowl 9th December 2018

Longshot but hoping to hear from someone who has heard any combo of these side by side and what if any diff's they noticed. These...

bill5
replies: 12 views: 555
HSi 9th December 2018

Hey guys long time reader first time poster. I have a small bedroom studio, a 4x5 vocal booth acoustically treated. I have...

PAnthony278
replies: 22 views: 1,709
WunderBro Flo 9th December 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search