The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I was using the 4-710 preamp for a song with a large dynamic range. I found that it was really easy to get the...

phrogstudios
replies: 2 views: 692
Xander 5th May 2013

The wife wants some wireless - rechargeable headphones. We tried the Sonys from Best Buy, but they have an issue with the battery...

davet
replies: 9 views: 2,937
SolidGameEnt 5th May 2013

Can anyone recommend session singers (male or female) that are used to working via the net and can provide high-quality vocal...

rjay
replies: 3 views: 3,201
kfowler1957 5th May 2013

howdy, folks! been a long time GS reader and now i finally felt the need to register cause theres something strange going on...

VoodooChild
replies: 2 views: 1,687
VoodooChild 5th May 2013

Hey all! Long time reader/first time poster! My band partner and I are about to embark on the journey of recording our debut...

lgrime
replies: 2 views: 852
gogar 5th May 2013

Hi Slutz, I do a bit of everything, but am very focused on my acoustic guitar recording here. like many, I am constantly...

Jo Jo Dancer
replies: 0 views: 591
Jo Jo Dancer 5th May 2013

I'm in the market for a nice stereo compressor - I've been using an RNC for the last year or so to great effect, but feel like I...

poorrichardmarx
replies: 5 views: 1,463
Hendyamps 5th May 2013

Looking to add an EQ to my analog front end. Currently It is a Focusrite ISA One with a DBX 160XT in the insert into a M Audio...

DNastee1
replies: 0 views: 751
DNastee1 5th May 2013

Hey there everyone, Im thinking out loud here, and asking for your thoughts... My wife, 2 kids and I are buying a few acres...

jude
replies: 30 views: 687
jude 5th May 2013

Hey guys, can someone please help me?! I love this song and the whole production but I just can't figure out how they did the...

thisisben
replies: 3 views: 830
Kiwi 5th May 2013

Hello everyone. I'm looking for feedback in regards to using multiple dynamic processors in a signal chain. It seems like usually...

747AUDIOWORKS
replies: 4 views: 1,554
Hendyamps 5th May 2013

Hey guys, I've recently been very interested in buying an SSL Nucleus as it would be perfect for my setup and my workflow. The...

Joshua Wise
replies: 8 views: 3,412
FerBellaco 4th May 2013

Hi there, So I am trying to set up my RNC compressor for the first time and am having a bit of a problem. Ahead of it in the...

londonboy78
replies: 1 views: 1,170
londonboy78 4th May 2013

Soren and I had been working together on a mtr90 mk1 a few years ago and he had sent me one of his oscilloscopes to use as we did...

crzmky
replies: 7 views: 2,280
Musiclab 4th May 2013

Hi... What do people think of the sound of the Neve 1073Lb now that it's been out awhile? I don't care about the design or the...

analogjeff
replies: 31 views: 5,030
Mike Green 4th May 2013

hey whats the best small active monitors for dance music? I need something I can have when moving around, so weight is...

disco judas
replies: 32 views: 3,901
John Willett 4th May 2013

James Lugo moved SSL Mixing Online and Hemisphere Recording to Raleigh a while back which is my hometown. I just recently saw...

Flagfoot
replies: 17 views: 2,288
u b k 4th May 2013

What would you guys do? I'm setting up a small home studio. I decided to get the Symphony I/O with 8 channels and expand later...

musicminister187
replies: 0 views: 1,678
musicminister187 4th May 2013

I know you can have them this way but the tweeter isn't at ear height, in fact my ear is level with the bass port! yet i can hear...

musikmaschine
replies: 1 views: 992
musikmaschine 4th May 2013

I know this has been beaten to death before but I can´t get it out of my mind. I have Klotz and Avid digisnakes between my DAW...

GSOUND
replies: 6 views: 3,083
ejsongs 4th May 2013
replies: - views: -
Mr.HOLMES 4th May 2013
nst7 4th May 2013

Hey all: I love the Pinkerton album so much (very formative in my youth for me) and I want to know what was the gear used on...

tuj
replies: 11 views: 11,160
YouWouldKnow 4th May 2013

Has anybody else run into this problem? The first 1/2 of a second or so of my music is cutoff when I record to a cassette. I...

LizardFather
replies: 13 views: 1,510
theblue1 4th May 2013

So today I walk into a guys house after making a deal on a 192I/O. Very nice guy who does voice overs and jingles for radio. He...

barryjohns
replies: 2 views: 1,226
ddageek 4th May 2013
onespecial 4th May 2013
mydoghuntslions 4th May 2013
Spartan Man 4th May 2013

I am looking for a sturdy pad controller for drums and also to use as a midi trigger device. The one I was leaning towards was...

gkillmaster
replies: 7 views: 1,400
gkillmaster 4th May 2013

It's that time of year again. Here's your chance to show off your new studios! diddlydoo Post your pictures here. ...

beasone
replies: 1,177 views: 429,968
Quantum7 4th May 2013
natere2 4th May 2013

I have a m201 and really like it on guitar and vocals but it spends most of the time in front of a guitar cab so was thinking of...

mjtripper
replies: 5 views: 3,395
alexevans917 4th May 2013

This post is specifically about the new Shure Beta 98a vs the Sennheiser e904 and e905 mics for use on drums. Setting is a Church...

Nathan_Buchanan
replies: 3 views: 3,621
tribedescribe 4th May 2013

Please help, I am in a real pickle. I have to record a kit tommorow and have very limited mics to use. Got some good ones form...

StudioKing
replies: 60 views: 7,549
Mike Green 4th May 2013

Hi fellow geeks. Im looking for a four channel pre for mostly drumrecording. I been reading many threads about different...

goloka
replies: 28 views: 6,872
Janesaid2me 4th May 2013

I'm sure a few of you browse reddit, this popped up tonight: alexdingley comments on This sound is interference caused by the...

andersmv
replies: 0 views: 712
andersmv 4th May 2013

Hey, I have the new Mackie Onyx 1640i, and things are going pretty good with it. It's a great little board. However, after I...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 14 views: 13,903
234064 4th May 2013

Hey everyone, Im looking for a super mint condition of ns 10 m studio monitors. If any one knows of any besides the ones on...

elvstudios
replies: 0 views: 749
elvstudios 4th May 2013

Hey. So I just found this mixer (PMC 802) at a music shop for 80 dollars. I'm really excited about it, haven't tested it...

LizardFather
replies: 0 views: 1,119
LizardFather 4th May 2013

Killer in-studio cover of Outkast's 'Prototype' and I'm loving that little white synth/drum trigger/??? What is it?! Watch...

rossta1
replies: 2 views: 3,735
rossta1 4th May 2013

I recently picked up a pair of Equator D5s and a Yamaha HS10W, but there's a constant noise from the monitors. This is a...

JH Music
replies: 1 views: 743
JeromeMason 4th May 2013

Hello friends, I'm into financial problems right now, but you know when GAS attacks, you can't do much about it (if I already...

mordente
replies: 11 views: 2,408
mordente 4th May 2013

Where can I get the final Pro Tools sessions from famous songs? I want to be able to mix the song from start to finish and...

OwensDrumming
replies: 6 views: 8,937
Oldone 4th May 2013

I have a 1/4" 2 track ampex 440. Ive heard of people using four track 1/2" tape machines as stereo by using two...

lobit
replies: 6 views: 1,697
Richard Salino 4th May 2013

I am picking up some new Focal CMS 65s. ...

kierkegaard
replies: 9 views: 1,808
Melodic Wave 4th May 2013

I just picked up a couple of Millennia HV-35 pre's and looking for a 500 Eq to pair with them. Mostly record acoustic music. ...

brightshine
replies: 0 views: 1,039
brightshine 3rd May 2013

Longtime VO guy and have mostly used a Peluso 2247LE/Great River combination for a few years...tho i've got a closet full of...

mikeshep
replies: 0 views: 682
mikeshep 3rd May 2013

I've got a couple guitars.. a gretsch electromatic double jet, a simon and patrick luthier acoustic (cant remember which model),...

claudedefaren
replies: 2 views: 2,811
jtaylor27 3rd May 2013
nikss5000 3rd May 2013

So, my 5 year old son has ambitions to make music and films. Check out this instructional video he made (with dad's help) on the...

Big Drill Car
replies: 1 views: 978
Doctorgun 3rd May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search