The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From Oktava microphone applications; Overheads: 2 x Oktava MK 012 cardioid capsules For overheads set-up the microphones...

ljona
replies: 0 views: 659
ljona 7th May 2013

Hello Friends I do a lot live sound and studio Work here in Brazil, and i´m also a professional musician. The AKG D5...

Carlos Santos
replies: 11 views: 5,596
dickiefunk 7th May 2013

seems signal from Benchmark A/D is going some db short to my Raydat card compered to my RME ADI8-DS which operates at +4 dbu in...

ljona
replies: 3 views: 684
ljona 7th May 2013

Other then the commonly direct route for bass are there any recommended mics also to add a different feel? Lets say <$500...

dreamabeats
replies: 25 views: 1,783
audiogeek 7th May 2013

So as of right now I have my UA 6176 preamp hooked up with my Neumann tlm 49 mic going in on the compresser side and a cable...

Royaldeadman
replies: 12 views: 1,032
catawbawine 7th May 2013

I produce electronic music, which is pretty much 100% digital distribution via mp3. Therefore the music automatically converts...

StephenWiley
replies: 8 views: 2,652
catawbawine 7th May 2013

Hi, What is your go to setup for tracking vocal and acoustic guitar or piano at the same time? Mics, mic position,...

macle
replies: 11 views: 1,181
ND_Sound 7th May 2013

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on this subject. I've had experience doing both but in some ways I feel like the...

honeypiestudios
replies: 1 views: 1,256
catawbawine 7th May 2013

Can you suggest me some mics? ( is a jazz into a bassman )

ANALogic
replies: 7 views: 966
Silent Sound 7th May 2013

My complete NAMM show report is up. Apparently I'm not allowed to post a direct link to it, but if you're clever, you'll find it...

MikeRivers
replies: 3 views: 1,001
MikeRivers 7th May 2013

Here's a question (I don't ask things often, but this one just hit me from left field today when a client asked me the same...

dkelley
replies: 6 views: 3,038
STLHsinchu 7th May 2013

I have a lexicon PCM 60 that I hadn't turned on in a few months. . when turned it on the meter is pegged in the red, whats up any...

Tan Toes
replies: 6 views: 1,409
kosty 7th May 2013

Does anyone recall the thread where J. Williams posted all those modification suggestions for the TOFT ATB series. Spent two...

Bassniac
replies: 4 views: 2,536
isma 7th May 2013

Opinions? Gregory Scott - ubk

u b k
replies: 64 views: 18,002
Ain't Nobody 7th May 2013

Hey fellow slutz, I am looking for a good condition analog tape machine. Let me know if you have one or know of one. I do...

jabberz
replies: 4 views: 949
FW Harper 7th May 2013

Hello I'm trying to get stable midi clock sync between logic 8 and a lexicon mx400. Tempo in logic is set to 120. On the...

gibsonl6s
replies: 3 views: 1,178
gibsonl6s 7th May 2013

Hi I'm about to purchase one of the midi controllers from Livid instruments. Here's the questions 1. Can I purchase the product...

Plutron
replies: 0 views: 831
Plutron 7th May 2013

I have a ux2 and I want to improve the quality in my DI guitars and vocals, should i get summit audio 2ba-221 or replace the...

HassanIqbal
replies: 0 views: 649
HassanIqbal 7th May 2013

Hello I have a Driverack PX. There are some options on the auto-eq function that are not well explained in the manual. From...

FloridaJ
replies: 1 views: 2,521
rufusdisturbed 7th May 2013

Hey all, I need someone who can track a kids' choir for a single I'm working on. Age & style like on Pink Floyd's The...

kosmokrator
replies: 0 views: 526
kosmokrator 7th May 2013

Hi, I want to knew if theres any way to Connect the SPDIF out of my interface to my headphones

AlonsoRB
replies: 5 views: 1,773
Basite 7th May 2013

I want to get 16 pres and eqs to replace my AH Mix Wizzard. I have 3 MOTU 2408 MK IIIs, 24 channels of I/O. I record all styles...

Rednose
replies: 8 views: 2,258
initself 7th May 2013

Which would you choose? PreSonus Monitor Station | Sweetwater.com Mackie Big Knob | Sweetwater.com

Keith Moore
replies: 26 views: 33,944
Bruce Wayne 7th May 2013

Hey everyone! Here with a pretty basic question I suppose, I love how lush and vintage Lana Del Rey's vocals sound, what would be...

Dwrek21
replies: 12 views: 18,172
LFO8 7th May 2013

hi everyone, im new to gearslutz but ive been reading it for years now I recently ordered this item - Nickel 10x XLR 10x 1...

socialproduct
replies: 3 views: 477
socialproduct 7th May 2013

Anyone have first hand knowledge of the new cardiod flea next47 or next49 mics ?? They are supposed to sound exactly like...

jlsgear
replies: 2 views: 993
carival 7th May 2013

Looking at the two, there are very, very similar. Obviously, I know they're not exactly the same...but didn't someone open them...

Johnkenn
replies: 18 views: 2,412
Huslito 7th May 2013

Being offered to buy a pair of Adam P11A's for 500. Was wondering if you guys think that's a pretty good deal considering that...

mystik010
replies: 2 views: 607
mystik010 7th May 2013

Hi Currently using an m-audio fast track pro, I wanted to upgrade to something with some better pre's I don't need many...

caveman101
replies: 0 views: 677
caveman101 7th May 2013

can anyone give me a link to a place that sells these things. ive searched all over and cant find anything. ive also heard that...

davode
replies: 24 views: 6,678
mlody0607 7th May 2013

I'd like to keep my mixes from going into "loudness war" level, but I'm slightly confused if that means I should stop...

tubtubwubwub
replies: 3 views: 1,497
tubtubwubwub 7th May 2013

I am curious to know if anybody has heard these yet. I am particularly interested in the HS 7 model. The rumor is that this...

foamboy
replies: 2 views: 661
foamboy 6th May 2013

so i've found something out and would like to get your thoughts on it. i find that if you push a sound into something. like a...

jamesyeah
replies: 4 views: 880
Granny Gremlin 6th May 2013

Hey all, I'm putting together a 16 channel setup for mobile and location recording at the moment. Right now I'm running a 003...

alexevans917
replies: 3 views: 1,056
alexevans917 6th May 2013

Have been preparing a presentation on the sad decline of liner notes and while doing some research I stumbled across something I...

j-uk
replies: 1 views: 771
NathanEldred 6th May 2013

Hey everyone, I am looking for an amp that I can buy new to use with the ns10 studios I just got. Maybe options across the price...

elvstudios
replies: 5 views: 965
drtechno 6th May 2013

I'm recording a live rock session in a few weeks and I've been mapping things out a bit. As it turns out, I'll be using nearly...

garyboy2024
replies: 9 views: 1,451
edva 6th May 2013
replies: - views: -
PB+J 6th May 2013

Hello, I want to know in Europe what web are useful for buy/sell second hands gear or have forums about gears like...

ecolleno
replies: 12 views: 921
ecolleno 6th May 2013

I have a Tascam TM-D1000 that I need to get audio in on channels 9-16. As far as I know, TDIF is a digital only format, so the...

ASC77
replies: 2 views: 1,335
ASC77 6th May 2013

Hey friends. Thought I would share some recent experience with DIs and recording bass lately. I've been in this huge...

K. Osborne
replies: 2 views: 1,584
ronned2tm 6th May 2013

Hi! Could I completely get the max out from an AKG K272 HD with my E-mu 0404 USB interface or should I buy something that will...

bocsori13
replies: 1 views: 1,034
bocsori13 6th May 2013

Anyone find themselves running digital sounds/drum samples thru api's pres would you get much coloration or juice from a...

Audio Child
replies: 1 views: 661
Brent Hahn 6th May 2013
replies: - views: -
scolfax 6th May 2013

This is actually my first post on gearslutz. My apologies if someone has already posted about this in the past. I have an X73...

DLundberg
replies: 3 views: 2,549
DLundberg 6th May 2013

Hi Everyone -- I'm using Logic (still on v8) and I have some very nice external hardware that I would love to use during...

tommcc
replies: 4 views: 1,077
mishagolin 6th May 2013

Hi all, I'm about to buy a pair of AKG-701 for mixing (I know its not ideal to mix with headphones, but due to small...

mrsoul83
replies: 3 views: 919
EL_HERALDO 6th May 2013

Have a listen to the song to refresh your memory: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Anyone know of a similar sounding piano patch?...

tomwatson
replies: 0 views: 1,966
tomwatson 6th May 2013

Hey all, Right now I'm working on building a small mobile recording setup to track bands in houses and other non-standard...

alexevans917
replies: 8 views: 1,474
Spiritworks 6th May 2013

Hi GS, Long time reader, first time poster. I have a Waldorf Q which has served me well for a long time. It's been sitting on...

Vonoom
replies: 1 views: 706
Vonoom 6th May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search