The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, I don't get to chat with too many folks on acquiring gear so - thanks for being there slutz. I've been wondering for...

Octopussy
replies: 5 views: 859
MattMoorman 9th May 2013

Hi folks, I'm trying to decide between these two and wanted to get your opinions. I know they are pretty different, and I've...

electroshift
replies: 3 views: 1,975
Bryce 9th May 2013

(not sure if this belongs in high - or low end, where is the middle?) Short Question: How do the preamps on the Fireface UFX...

GS797
replies: 9 views: 3,850
jweisbin 9th May 2013

i was listening to some max martin songs *Writer(s) Max Martin, Kristian Lundin, Alexander Kronlund and noticed this effect that...

nznexus
replies: 9 views: 3,389
e3p0 9th May 2013

I have a budget for about $1000 dollars separate of the microphone but I only wish to ask what would be a good choice for the...

Fenux
replies: 35 views: 7,044
ChristianRock 9th May 2013

First major gig, books that contain vast amounts of knowledge, or general tips that might help someone who has been tinkering in...

Mekasim
replies: 0 views: 589
Mekasim 9th May 2013

I have also heard cicadas and frogs. The sound quality is unbeatable. Has anyone else got into 'the zone'? And heard the real...

Yummerz
replies: 36 views: 2,941
e3p0 9th May 2013

I have a low pass filter that I really love the sound of (Mutronics Mutator) and I've been wishing there was a hi pass filter out...

Beneficial
replies: 5 views: 3,940
henrico 9th May 2013

Like many of you fellow recordists i find great joy on digging up old sessions to check the skill progress . I`m in my 10th year...

WasserSpitzer
replies: 5 views: 1,026
Ambience 9th May 2013

What is the difference between those and what requirements do each need to have? e.g. flat response, heavy bass etc.

saran42yu
replies: 5 views: 1,088
Ain't Nobody 9th May 2013

Hey Guys I'm looking for some help /recommendations to add some color and analogue goodness to my mixes. I'm doing...

BazK
replies: 1 views: 773
Slikjmuzik 9th May 2013

Hello All! I recently switched from my Ultralite (MKI) to a NI Audio 8DJ that was lying around because I realised the...

j0hnny
replies: 0 views: 613
j0hnny 9th May 2013

I'm after a clean (transparent) preamp for voice over, ADR and foley recording. Been looking at the Digidesign PRE Since these go...

Vytis
replies: 27 views: 12,667
barryjohns 9th May 2013

Hello everyone! I have finally broken down and created a gearslutz account because I am in need of guidance. I have been...

MooMooDaBlue
replies: 36 views: 14,004
elvtnedge 9th May 2013

My Duet 2 is making my monitors pop when turning my system on and off. I am using a MacBook Pro with a Apple 27" Display,...

releaseyourself
replies: 2 views: 580
Whitecat 9th May 2013

Ok, so I'm in a Dance band in Orlando, and we are regularly changing out songs and what not, and we have decided on adding the...

Decembersky1984
replies: 5 views: 1,545
Heyclown 9th May 2013

I recently upgraded to hd native thunderbolt and a new avid HD I/O from a TDM rig but kept one of my 192's as i was told they can...

peeweedrummer
replies: 0 views: 175
peeweedrummer 9th May 2013

Should I do it or no because its discontinued. I need an interface.....

ryanvegas
replies: 1 views: 531
Melvin III 9th May 2013

You hit the lottery or inherit a ton of dough.....you get to build your dream studio.....How would you guys do it?? What's the...

nick8801
replies: 27 views: 1,455
gouge 9th May 2013

GATE ELECTRONICS LONDON FULL TRACK TAPE MACHINE c. 1960 My studio partner just bought this crazy looking tape machine in a...

oldbrowndog
replies: 0 views: 1,142
oldbrowndog 9th May 2013

Having contacted the seller he has told me this listening is one of 100's of fraudulent listings being made on his account...

Szorn
replies: 2 views: 1,176
Whitecat 9th May 2013

I'm a vocalist recording rough-cut song concepts in Garage Band before introducing them to my band. I need some non-crap, full...

Jamaymay
replies: 10 views: 1,314
ABBA 9th May 2013

Hi all, What process do you suggest, to turn a clear and nice drum sound, to a vintage, littlebit distorted sound? I have a...

HangArt
replies: 8 views: 1,224
vernier 9th May 2013
replies: - views: -
swartzfeger 9th May 2013

Hey guys! I have a tascam dm3200 with the 32 channel firewire interface card and a pair of 5 inch studio monitors all that I'm...

TGrissom
replies: 0 views: 803
TGrissom 9th May 2013

I'm sure this isn't a revolutionary idea, but I've been entertaining using a multiband eq to seperate the lows from the bass and...

stclair
replies: 2 views: 871
stclair 9th May 2013

Hi there. Does anyone know where I can buy a professional microcassette player/recorder in good condition? I need it for...

Rappy
replies: 4 views: 1,513
GLouie 9th May 2013

Hi guys, I am willing to get a new Interface. Now there is a good offer to buy a used Metric Halo - Mobile I/O 2882 I don't...

midmost
replies: 4 views: 3,650
junior 9th May 2013

Welcome to the first installment of "In The Room With Reitzas" 11zWUJK-sDw Over the years I have collected...

Reitzas
replies: 28 views: 3,440
Zeppelin 9th May 2013

Hi Guys, I've been doing some scratching up online & reading some books on engineering and mixing. I still find myself...

mcveighp
replies: 100 views: 9,086
joeq 9th May 2013

Greetings!, please help a studio building dude out. I could get a pair of slightly used Genelec 1037c for good price , im...

Zed23
replies: 0 views: 2,232
Zed23 9th May 2013

Hi, I was wondering what's best for my equipment. When I start to mix, what should I turn on first? The mixer or the...

YoungPaulie
replies: 4 views: 1,466
shortstory 9th May 2013

Hi all This thread is geared mainly towards us home recording types, but it most probably also applies to professional recording...

Ear Candy
replies: 32 views: 2,421
Funny Cat 9th May 2013

Ever since the first few notes that I heard from Ali Farka Toure I have loved many African country's electric guitar music. So...

MattMoorman
replies: 5 views: 2,081
SUPADUPA 8th May 2013

Anyone used/tested the Focal Solo6 Be and PMC DB1S-A monitors lately? What would be the main difference, sound-wise? I am...

Trond
replies: 5 views: 7,648
Johnkenn 8th May 2013

A couple of years ago I mentioned in a thread that I had moved the location of the relay in my Leslie speaker to minimize the...

Rick Sutton
replies: 2 views: 2,100
McPhaul 8th May 2013

AudioWatermarking.info - Reliable audio watermarking solutions I know watermarking audio isn't exactly the sexiest of topics,...

e-cue
replies: 17 views: 3,827
devastat 8th May 2013

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but it wasn't from what I've seen: Can someone tell me what the difference between...

claudedefaren
replies: 6 views: 2,311
claudedefaren 8th May 2013
Blast9 8th May 2013
KrisHayes 8th May 2013

You can't really mix on headphones. I did buy a mid-level set of headphones, paid 300 or so for them. I noticed they were more...

fuzzface777
replies: 10 views: 1,037
joeq 8th May 2013

Fellow Members, I'm looking to buy a simple MIDI fader controller with 8+ knobs. I have the Axiom Pro 25 and really hate...

GrizWold
replies: 0 views: 948
GrizWold 8th May 2013

I need some jack trs because mine are really cheap and tend to broken up easily . (Cable is good) Where is a fine place on the...

ANALogic
replies: 8 views: 2,381
ANALogic 8th May 2013

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you might point me towards scholarly articles on this subject of digital vs. analog (ya...

Ishkash
replies: 6 views: 1,263
theblue1 8th May 2013

After a month of shopping I am close to picking up a NOVATION LAUNCHKEY 25 for use with Ableton Live 9, I have a Dell XPS L501X...

july3birthday
replies: 0 views: 542
july3birthday 8th May 2013

Hi all, I've just recently upgraded my interface to the Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 and I was wondering what type of cable I would...

infernorm
replies: 1 views: 562
Joeywhat 8th May 2013

So I just picked up an SM57 and a Sennheiser E609, I'm running them through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 and on both mice I have to...

newaeonwisdom
replies: 0 views: 579
newaeonwisdom 8th May 2013

Hi everyone I'm currently running pro-tools LE with a 003 rack+ 8 inputs is good but not really enough for what I want to do...

PaederV
replies: 5 views: 2,691
Slikjmuzik 8th May 2013

Ok so most of us home/project studio guys are always trying to find ways to get some $$$ analogue(esk) tone but we don't have...

TequilaKez
replies: 4 views: 3,645
jachin boaz 8th May 2013

Contact me if you have a large G series SSL console to sell. Will need to be shipped to Australia if it's not here...

anguswoodhead
replies: 8 views: 473
TheLastByte 8th May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search