The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I can't seem to find any info on the Low End True Voice DI's. I listened to the clips at Basstasters and it ranked right there...

spenceroo
replies: 3 views: 1,493
Kronos147 11th May 2013

Hi, First off, if I have done anything wrong please mods edit or delete. I know different Forums are run a little different...

Brian Barrett
replies: 6 views: 3,069
Kronos147 11th May 2013

Does anyone pay any attention to them at all? I never do.. (need to know for future forum redesign plans) Thanks! kfhkh

Jules
replies: 14 views: 702
oretez 11th May 2013

so i heard on the webbernet here theres some mods for this beast, the first version. but alas the page is kerplunk. I'd be really...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 1,385
sameal 11th May 2013

Kinda (yeah I was procrastinating): Y0P4QFhYer8 heh

[email protected]
replies: 7 views: 1,869
[email protected] 10th May 2013

Been looking at getting a Midas Venice U32 or F32. Does anyone know apart from one obviously being USB and the other Firewire,...

satissounds
replies: 10 views: 11,292
satissounds 10th May 2013

I've been thinking about buying one of the Apollo's in the future when I upgrade to PT9. However, Im currently about to start on...

turnstile
replies: 3 views: 1,031
turnstile 10th May 2013

Hi, I have just bought a Europa. I suspect it has a fault. No matter how many times I press the down octave button its always...

Major Tom
replies: 4 views: 883
Major Tom 10th May 2013

Anyone know of any uk suppliers for the api 6 slot lunchbox rack ears.

holdmyfinger
replies: 5 views: 660
holdmyfinger 10th May 2013

Hey people, Im a brazilian musician and i use a blue bird mic with a m-audio fast track pro interface...I dont really enjoy...

brazilianmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,311
Fab Macedo 10th May 2013

anyone using the culture vulture solo? if so how are you using it? how are you using it to record? can it be put in front of a...

guitargear
replies: 0 views: 606
guitargear 10th May 2013

How badass are Alan's mixes on the latest Death Cab record, which I'm obsessed with? He's SO good.

Greg Wells
replies: 11 views: 2,426
EskimoCowboy 10th May 2013

ok.. I know nothing of these boxes, but my deeply lovely housemates have one, and have managed to squash one side of it fairly...

toolskid
replies: 1 views: 1,766
MaisonNoire 10th May 2013

All - I'm preparing a unit for my Music Production class on the evolution from 8 track into large format two inch, larger...

beautyfish
replies: 0 views: 1,159
beautyfish 10th May 2013

Sorry this thread is out of place. Not sure where/who to ask. When I'm referencing mixes, or even commercial mastered stuff, at...

DavidKmusic
replies: 2 views: 598
DavidKmusic 10th May 2013

Lot's have been said about this, but is it possible that part of the problem is his voice? Listen to this clip of him...

loopy
replies: 109 views: 9,389
theblue1 10th May 2013

Hello, I just got an LA-610 and going to use it with a Apogee Duet 2. I set the Line Level Input for the Duet to the +4 setting...

johnnyws
replies: 8 views: 1,501
TheSiege 10th May 2013

OK, assuming the room is not too much a factor and you want the majority - if not all - of your tone to come from the amp, how...

John N
replies: 5 views: 1,271
Kas 10th May 2013

Hi, i have heard some people say that XR623 SSL X Logic X Rack Four Channel Input Module sounds better then XR624 SSL XLogic X...

jurek
replies: 7 views: 3,389
NUVMUSIC 10th May 2013

So I have a pretty humble home studio out of which I record only those bands I want to record. I have a good time making records,...

F.M.
replies: 5 views: 959
Kas 10th May 2013

Hi there, I'm a newb to this forum and I hope I'm posting this in the right section... My question is: Do new headphones...

GerSHAK
replies: 0 views: 999
GerSHAK 10th May 2013

Hey all, I've gotta send a bass from Melbourne to Newcastle and I've never posted anything quite this large before... Just...

bellchilton
replies: 10 views: 259
jcotteri 10th May 2013

I'm a bit grrr as I've just stepped on the lead of my DT231's, which I like, and bust them. They're lightweight and I use for...

hemmick reef
replies: 4 views: 757
Macky 10th May 2013

We do voiceovers. In the past few weeks I've been getting some occasional distortion and I'm not really sure where it's coming...

Dayo
replies: 19 views: 1,389
Bond 10th May 2013

Hey guys, I have acquired a DDA Form 40 console and am having an issue with it. I am really hoping that some of you guys who...

captainhook79
replies: 5 views: 1,064
captainhook79 10th May 2013

I got a juno 60 for nothing,kfhkhkfhkh. But when I opened it up to start troubleshooting it I found the transformer was missing....

TreDiggy
replies: 1 views: 999
Oli 10th May 2013

I will be recording a friend vocalist/guitarist- He will be playing an electric guitar in a small untreated room. I want to use...

dc_r
replies: 2 views: 939
dc_r 10th May 2013

Hello All, We record samples for our products. Our focus is in generally middle eastern instruments. We realized that...

volkanozyilmaz
replies: 2 views: 1,001
volkanozyilmaz 10th May 2013

Here is an interesting test of several mic pre's being compared to each other with an acoustic guitar. Microphone Preamp...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 0 views: 673
Glenn Bucci 10th May 2013

Hi Folks, i was just wondering if anyone could answer this : - i have a band coming in and have the hearback system - but only...

nvtmusic
replies: 0 views: 580
nvtmusic 10th May 2013

So, I had a BAD DAY. grrr Decided to listen to Rage Against The Machine 1st album at full volume. LED on one monitor was...

cdog
replies: 0 views: 605
cdog 10th May 2013

I read an older thread somebody started, in order to make the statement that the Ibanez SDR1000 has the same guts as the Lexicon...

undermind
replies: 8 views: 10,919
eggsmusic 10th May 2013

I'm considering switching my Focal solo 6 Be's for the 8040 A's? Has anyone here compared the two?

Dopamine
replies: 19 views: 25,600
STLHsinchu 10th May 2013

Alight guys I've heard loads about running synths through a pair of Avalon U5 DI Boxes but wondered if anyone does it with...

BazK
replies: 3 views: 1,097
charlieclouser 10th May 2013

I heared rumors that PMC will launch new twotwo.8 at Musikmesse on april 10th. The twotwos are nominated for the international...

svensound
replies: 3 views: 3,221
gsbe 10th May 2013

Or the eq can be off ? Does a simple 57 well positioned on a snare be perfect? Someone use an aea r44 and than over bust here...

ANALogic
replies: 8 views: 771
Ciozzi 10th May 2013

I love my Apogee Symphony, but it makes hideously loud thumps through all outputs upon power up or down. I'm adjusting to a last...

Todzilla
replies: 2 views: 686
Colajohnson87 10th May 2013

Just thought I would reference the GS think tank. I am taking a few overdue security measures: Wooden venetian blinds, window...

Roman
replies: 4 views: 3,100
Colajohnson87 10th May 2013

Inputs aren't a concern. I have an installation that requires 13 audio tracks to be played through protools to 13 different...

brenan6
replies: 2 views: 652
K.Lastima 10th May 2013

Hi, my KRK RP5s died on me the other day, I've had them for 6 years and suppose it's time to upgrade anyway. Ive been really...

LJRG
replies: 6 views: 768
Scradge 10th May 2013

Hi there! this is my very first post! and i wanna talk about Focusrite and Tascam in terms of Sound quality I have some...

CableaTierra
replies: 2 views: 2,529
emeline-rec 10th May 2013

Welcome to the monthly Sound Women podcast, featuring news and reports about the UK radio industry, plus interviews with some...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 651
The Press Desk 9th May 2013

I wanted to offer some advice for people having trouble getting decent sound out of their Mackie HR speakers. This goes beyond...

FullCodeAudio
replies: 3 views: 2,398
kirkhawley 9th May 2013

Music Studios and Record Producers are integral to the music industry. The music industry is a key growth sector of the UK...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 579
The Press Desk 9th May 2013
replies: - views: -
kingofthecrate 9th May 2013

I have a broken sennheiser md 421 that I bought for 26 bucks. Ive taken the whole thing apart and redid all the connections but...

michael_krell
replies: 21 views: 8,227
kirkhawley 9th May 2013

So, I don't get to chat with too many folks on acquiring gear so - thanks for being there slutz. I've been wondering for...

Octopussy
replies: 5 views: 859
MattMoorman 9th May 2013

Hi folks, I'm trying to decide between these two and wanted to get your opinions. I know they are pretty different, and I've...

electroshift
replies: 3 views: 1,974
Bryce 9th May 2013

(not sure if this belongs in high - or low end, where is the middle?) Short Question: How do the preamps on the Fireface UFX...

GS797
replies: 9 views: 3,850
jweisbin 9th May 2013

i was listening to some max martin songs *Writer(s) Max Martin, Kristian Lundin, Alexander Kronlund and noticed this effect that...

nznexus
replies: 9 views: 3,386
e3p0 9th May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search