The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

here is a general pleading for STEREO 500 2-SLOT MODULES! historically dual mono is where we came from... but nowadays many...

r.staettler
replies: 19 views: 3,004
ionian 17th May 2013

The last time I bought new studio monitors it was a passive world and I bought JBL 4208's. circa: end of millenium. Now I am...

von boson
replies: 4 views: 907
Eric Dahlberg 17th May 2013

Hi, looking to move from Dynamic Shure to a Condenser. Are there any good reliable condensers in the price range of...

MagmaBlue
replies: 5 views: 736
piper 17th May 2013

I just received a FMR RNLA compressor, and am having trouble hooking it up correctly. I am using a Studiolive 1602, which doesn't...

LeoRapture
replies: 2 views: 753
LeoRapture 17th May 2013

Hey guys ! I'm a electronic music producer for about 2 years now and I've equiped myself with some stuff I've found in stores...

Simblais
replies: 4 views: 1,143
FilmNMusicman 17th May 2013

I just picked one up for $400, which I think is a bargin. Any thoughts on this thing... I found one thread, but I was curious to...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 11 views: 4,151
bigsbyman 17th May 2013

Such great production and arrangements on this track... the clean guitar tones are amazing, the drum sounds are timeless, the...

Whitecat
replies: 13 views: 1,580
Musiclab 17th May 2013

Hey guys... So I went down to the doctors the other day to check out my persistent tinnitus. He couldn't find any blockage/...

replies: 15 views: 1,316
Jolly Jimmy 17th May 2013

So today i went shopping to pick up a chair for mums computer desk and saw a drafting table leveled at a very nice height....

33rpms
replies: 6 views: 1,722
doncaparker 17th May 2013

I've been asked by an artist to spec out some new studio gear, he doesn't really use it much and has an old Mackie 8bus 24 ch...

Captin Al
replies: 0 views: 748
Captin Al 17th May 2013

noob question, can i use a distortion guitar pedal between mic and preamp?

kiddynamite
replies: 13 views: 2,095
MisterMark 17th May 2013

Hi guys I am looking at importing a synth from New York to Melbourne. It comes in its own flight case and weights 30kg and has...

beesting
replies: 19 views: 445
jcotteri 17th May 2013

So in this post analog world where 99% of studios are combining both analog hardware with digital processing, would you rather...

AudioFan
replies: 8 views: 3,226
jetam 17th May 2013

Hello: I have an Otari CDR 18, recorder cd. The unit cannot finalize the last cd I recorded inside. I cannot eject the cd. I...

ecolleno
replies: 0 views: 795
ecolleno 17th May 2013

No, I'm not trying to do a shootout of an interface against a mic. I'm just trying to use the 2 together and getting odd...

madbrain
replies: 2 views: 1,566
madbrain 17th May 2013

I got a Nady TCM 1050 tube mic with the original intention of having it modded into a useable tube mic by Michael Joly. While...

Rob Coates
replies: 5 views: 5,628
theBF 17th May 2013

Can you mix with just a pair of SAT 6.5 MK II's, or do you need the sub 12 (i.e. the full Sky System One 2.1)? I'm thinking of...

scoring4films
replies: 2 views: 1,059
scoring4films 17th May 2013

The mission: Select ONE mic to handle male vocals and guitar cab duties on a heavy rock/metal album. Choose between the...

bravoproductions
replies: 0 views: 1,862
bravoproductions 17th May 2013

Hey guys, I never had to actually set up a rack case before. I'd like to go mobile with my set-up. The set-up we have at the...

j.echo
replies: 0 views: 666
j.echo 17th May 2013

Hi Guys & Gals, I'm a newbie so I'll introduce myself. My name is John and I'm a drummer. I'm just beginning to get into...

iamjohn
replies: 8 views: 1,529
Manfrensengensen 17th May 2013

I have a Sure FP33, have not used it in years, it was connected to a digital audio tape recorder back then. what is the best...

El Faro Prod.
replies: 0 views: 626
El Faro Prod. 17th May 2013

I'm looking for libraries of drum that are mostly Motown So far I got Drumdrops and Analogue Drums and also checked that...

sebdj
replies: 6 views: 1,305
LovePlastic 17th May 2013

Adam A7 Studio Monitors Pair Monitor | eBay i thought it was a good deal cause each speaker is 500$ new but as i looked around...

ryanvegas
replies: 2 views: 704
ryanvegas 17th May 2013

Hello there ! For years I have been trying to find the unit that made the flanging/short delay sound on this track by Rhythim is...

ceephax
replies: 2 views: 1,225
ikon 17th May 2013

Hi everyone I have been thinking about getting a stereo compressor for a while and after reading other threads about...

phrogstudios
replies: 4 views: 612
hasbeen 17th May 2013

So after asking sweetwater and UAD customer service about the UAD solo($300 each) and duo($700 each) pcie cards, there is no...

Huslito
replies: 2 views: 635
Huslito 16th May 2013

Looking for a great heavy duty mic stand? Don't have big bucks to spend on a Latch Lake or similar? This one has been truly great...

Bounce
replies: 12 views: 1,410
Bounce 16th May 2013

I'm starting to get pretty specific when I name busses and I/O on my PT10 rig. So, when I was naming a buss "Kick...

gogar
replies: 5 views: 780
T_R_S 16th May 2013

Need a studio with an ssl and good monitoring for a mix day. Ideally £300 for the day in or near London Any...

foge
replies: 1 views: 647
Whitecat 16th May 2013

I will be recording vocals and then mixing a CD project for which tha backing tracks were recorded at another studio. I work in...

wildplum
replies: 1 views: 815
rcb4t2 16th May 2013

Any recommendations for a good Mic Preamp for Distorted guitars? For heavily distorted guitars.. and slightly crunched ones? Any...

djkikis
replies: 57 views: 5,393
Doc Goodin 16th May 2013
replies: 0 views: 671
The Press Desk 16th May 2013

(After using the search function and not coming with anything too helpful..) I am running a set of A7s to mix and...

rkopald
replies: 6 views: 1,304
rkopald 16th May 2013

Hello guys, this is not a recording topic, but I guess you can help me. I want listen to music with my studio speakers,...

Eisbude
replies: 0 views: 830
Eisbude 16th May 2013

I know this posting is in the wrong section but this section have the most ppl. Who's familiar with this school out here in LA?...

ctmixing
replies: 12 views: 2,783
kiopo 16th May 2013

Anyone know where the middle eastern synth sounds are from? Like Omar Souleyman uses...

discofuel
replies: 2 views: 2,651
discofuel 16th May 2013

Howdy, Thanks for stopping in So I have been getting some great artists in my home studio recently, they are all having a great...

DHerdeSouth
replies: 0 views: 41
DHerdeSouth 16th May 2013

I'm using a PC, Cakewalk Sonar DAW, and Adam A7x's for monitoring. Started a small home studio to produce for my own band and...

cdsgear
replies: 2 views: 810
mrc 16th May 2013

Our band is about to start recording some demos and they need to be fairly decent quality for a label thats interested. We...

lasthidingplace
replies: 21 views: 1,428
lasthidingplace 16th May 2013

hey guys yes i recorded a band where everybody decides for his instrument how to play the song. the band keeps to the...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 30 views: 2,175
Ain't Nobody 16th May 2013

1st time poster here so sorry if this is the wrong thread or anything. I've been really thought on money lately and can't...

jbledsoe97
replies: 11 views: 821
theblue1 16th May 2013

Just got my test unit from Amtec mastermind Lukasz and I must say I am really impressed with this compressor. I guess I am Amtec...

vibralux
replies: 27 views: 5,999
Doc Mixwell 16th May 2013

Hello, I Currently Own A Pair of Krk Rockit8.. I find them lacking Clarity, a bit colored, in terms of quality for mixing. i a...

rey
replies: 10 views: 4,210
jason baliban 16th May 2013

Which one to go for. Fatso or distressor. I've used the distressor lots and love it but never the fatso. I know there different...

antony
replies: 2 views: 888
127Riot 16th May 2013

Hey guys, I recently heard the new Rob Zombie record and it's incredible. If you like edgier rock and metal, it's a joy....

KoMa
replies: 9 views: 1,783
KoMa 16th May 2013

I'm looking for a on/off switch with mic preamp for my TB mic.. I found the K&M 29375 which is kinda what I'm looking for but...

pete
replies: 0 views: 753
pete 16th May 2013

This is a really simple and smart invention that has made getting great snare sounds really fast and easy for me. Just wanted to...

Trakworx
replies: 158 views: 21,927
dimag333 16th May 2013

I've been using a set of 8040's for about 6 years now and am well used to them. I have a rather small control room which is...

IMJ
replies: 0 views: 755
IMJ 16th May 2013

So I have had this in storage for a while now and have finally decided to go about hooking it up and seeing what it sounds like...

anemicrock
replies: 4 views: 2,437
anemicrock 16th May 2013

Hi all, It seems there are alot of wise tech people in here, so i made an account to see if someone can help me with a problem...

fendar
replies: 18 views: 1,836
Andy Thornton 16th May 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search