The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone managed to get the 'Low Latency Monitoring' function in Pro Tools to work with an Antelope Orion??! It just cuts the...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 3 views: 46
skybluerental 11 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,487 views: 277,269
sl1200mk2 13 minutes ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 62 views: 1,376
cabbo 25 minutes ago

I've been recording a lot of hipsters over the past few years and almost all of them have this really bizarre singing habit that...

GoldenBear
replies: 65 views: 2,879
crille_mannen 37 minutes ago

I've tried to deny it, but I have to face the grim facts, my wonderful Sony MDR-7509 headphones are not long for this world....

Strangechild
replies: 4 views: 198
hebjam 44 minutes ago
replies: 225 views: 41,283
RogerFoote 44 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 621 views: 35,481
robshrock 1 hour ago

Simple question, Is Apollo Arrow a good audio interface for mixing? i'm looking for a flat, clean sound... my Audient id14 is too...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 203
CJ Mastering 1 hour ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 78 views: 13,413
ImJohn 1 hour ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,475 views: 71,582
clump 1 hour ago

Mix online says they have a few new modules at namm. Anyone see these? I couldn't find a thread on them here. HARMAN’s dbx...

Lipps
replies: 308 views: 63,037
The_SoundGuy 2 hours ago

Hi slutz, Just wondering if there are any "true" "pro" High end studios (ones that have high end clientele)...

Demonslave
replies: 128 views: 11,931
hughshouse 2 hours ago

I have a AT 4081 ribbon and an AKG C-1000s. I actually get very nice recordings with either mic but I was curious to try both on...

Noto
replies: 2 views: 276
chipss36 3 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz, I have trouble finding the right speaker stands for my speakers (ATC SCM45A).They are quite heavy (36kg) and...

Yorin
replies: 3 views: 376
Yorin 4 hours ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 69 views: 2,348
Bstapper 4 hours ago

While mixing, editing and mastering an album I make quite a few notes after listening to each new version of a song. I've used...

Synpatico
replies: 4 views: 316
The Tenant 5 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 46 views: 3,141
Hyder boy 6 hours ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 106 views: 26,286
blueflag 6 hours ago

Hi, guys. I have a bass guitar, electro guitar, digital piano and microphone. Also i have guitar combo, and i am going to buy...

M_e_o_w
replies: 0 views: 242
M_e_o_w 7 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 204 views: 22,574
horizonsound 8 hours ago

Ok, so I am trying to construct a home studio for recording and mixing. So a control room/ live room. I treated my room. I also...

Edp8877
replies: 21 views: 326
voodoo4u 9 hours ago

Title says it all. I have a ton of cassettes and use a 4-track a lot, kind of a lo-fi aesthetic. I have an opportunity to get a...

steelcitysi
replies: 0 views: 182
steelcitysi 9 hours ago

Has anyone used the BA-8G?

erike123
replies: 7 views: 1,257
Lileddmusic 9 hours ago

Can I use the jbl arena 120 (b15) speakers that I have next to my jbl lsr 308p mk2 studio monitors to understand how my part is...

Tera Nora
replies: 2 views: 503
facej 10 hours ago

Just found a stereo amplifier that my dad bought around the mid 90s in his basement. Can I use this for mixing or mastering in...

cassetteboi95
replies: 1 views: 211
joeq 10 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 101 views: 11,215
drBill 11 hours ago

Im thinking of getting a headphone amp to use for live shows, and I want to have the master mix supplemented by mono 'more me'...

mathewjumps
replies: 0 views: 266
mathewjumps 11 hours ago

I've been looking at getting a pair of one of these mic's for overhead's, acoustics, piano's etc. Wanting to know your oppinions...

silencereleven
replies: 17 views: 10,648
chipss36 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
monkeyxx 12 hours ago

Just wondering if its worth getting an external preamp like a RNP Portico 5017 for the Lyra interface or is the Lyra just as good...

aewon
replies: 11 views: 598
aewon 12 hours ago

Hi all, I couldn’t find a thread dedicated to this mic, so I thought I’d start one. Just got mine less than a week ago,...

Patrick Norton
replies: 3 views: 628
Patrick Norton 12 hours ago

I watched Bae’s video about St Ives and Carnhill transformers. They said no matter when they were produced they all sound the...

Derek Reese
replies: 0 views: 241
Derek Reese 12 hours ago

For those who did not grow up on NS10's and therefore do not have a dependency upon them in their production process, can you...

Heartfelt
replies: 18 views: 1,011
Noctambulant 12 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 42 views: 3,506
LuXx 13 hours ago

Short and sweet: These are very accurate monitors. They translate incredibly well. I have been using them for about 90 days...

buckaroo
replies: 275 views: 117,061
Megalith 13 hours ago

Hey there GS community, I record and play mostly acoustic folk music, but recently I've been recording a bunch of indie bands...

GoldenBear
replies: 142 views: 5,862
henryrobinett 13 hours ago

I'm working with an artist who has a variety of folk influences, one of which is Charlie Cunningham. Listening to it as a...

kiopo
replies: 0 views: 446
kiopo 14 hours ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 57 views: 9,579
hello people 14 hours ago

Hey guys, I´d like to get me a hardware reverb unit for playing different synths with. When I play my instruments in the...

danibert
replies: 22 views: 2,696
macgee 14 hours ago

So I've received this microphone, the only markings are "AUSTRIA LOW IMP". It sounds very bright.

ampetrosillo
replies: 3 views: 480
Fioraxy 14 hours ago

Hi guys! Hope you are doing well. I'm going to move my setup in a larger and way better treated room in a couple of months....

domycastellano
replies: 4 views: 733
domycastellano 17 hours ago

It seems like 1176's, LA-2A, API & Neve consoles, Neumann, Telefunken and may others are still considered the holy grail of...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 9 views: 906
joeq 17 hours ago

Hi, I need a dynamic microphone for streaming and for recording gameplays. I am trying to decide between the RE27 and the RE20. I...

born2relax
replies: 0 views: 575
born2relax 18 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 158 views: 25,873
JblKid95 18 hours ago

Curious as per title, on the recording gear and techniques used in recording the various iconic (yep am a fan) albums of the...

chessparov
replies: 19 views: 2,289
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

Hi What are the best plugin to make vocals shine for a bright pop / spotify top 50 type mix ? (yes i know the source is...

invalidusername
replies: 12 views: 829
Elmbeatz 19 hours ago

Looking for a cheap neutral sounding SDC. I know the Oktava MK-012 is a good one, I'd probably grab the MK-012-03 kit (trying to...

Dohreetoh
replies: 18 views: 1,069
mando1 19 hours ago

I also have EZ DRumer, but the Jazz EZX doesnt seem to have brush kits, oddly enough I already have Loop Lofts "Art of the...

patshep
replies: 1 views: 677
patshep 19 hours ago

i have a focusrite saffire pro 40 and my daw is ableton. i have two yamaha hs8 monitors. for the right monitor i switched cables...

nomekop2000
replies: 1 views: 653
Bushman 21 hours ago

anyone remember Sound Dragon? Ramones did some work there. What was the console? Anyone know what became of the 2 lovely 8068...

metropical
replies: 2 views: 763
metropical 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search