The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Audio Engineering Society EducationalFoundation Selects Christian Steinmetz as First Recipient of the Mary Lea Simpson...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 599
UGP 1 day ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 115 views: 9,074
Diegel 2 minutes ago

Any idea what drums these are?? Mostly concerned with the Toms and Snare... I know the kick is some kind of Ludwig, maybe 66'...

kev1n28
replies: 23 views: 569
kev1n28 4 minutes ago
replies: 1,310 views: 111,499
s.d.finley 13 minutes ago

I would like to know if you today would still buy a good mixing console, like API, Neve or SSL and so on. Please comment why...

Duplex One
replies: 47 views: 1,418
deuc647 14 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I need to record piano for a project, and after some listening around, I reached the conclusion that a pair of...

Nillerbabs
replies: 16 views: 708
Drumsound 21 minutes ago

Hi, i want to replace my TLM102 with the best quality ldc. Do I replace with AKG c414 XLS or Gefell UMT70s? I already have one...

Pgghione
replies: 38 views: 1,395
Joniverse 24 minutes ago

I am about to build a small studio and was wondering if you guys could shed some advice regarding hardware: I am looking for a...

prophet
replies: 5 views: 182
shobud 31 minutes ago

Hi guys :) My main Monitors are Focal CMS 40's, and I've been checking my mixes on Sennheiser HD 600's. Without a doubt...

jerrydpi
replies: 69 views: 1,774
Singlecutz 55 minutes ago

So, I am trying to plan out a patch bay configuration to integrate a new Stam audio SA4000 (SSL4000 Buss Compressor Clone, of...

shoepedals
replies: 2 views: 422
ttattwa 1 hour ago

I've been looking for a TRS to Dual TRS Y cable for splitting the signal after a mic pre to print one track through outboard...

HostaMahogey
replies: 2 views: 104
HostaMahogey 1 hour ago

I just blew out one of my D5 monitors and I can't reach their customer service. Their website is also "under...

aligak
replies: 0 views: 61
aligak 1 hour ago

Hey Slutz! So does the MKH 8060 sound similar to the 416, but just better and more modern? Specifically I'd like to know, with...

MYN
replies: 9 views: 345
MYN 1 hour ago

LTL Silver Bullet owners: where do you put your bus compressor? Before the SB, in the inserts or after? Why? Just got a Neko...

Andrea
replies: 9 views: 511
Andrea 1 hour ago

Hey fellow gearslutz!! I know that John Hardy M1 pre gets a lot of love around here and they are described as clean and...

xqtion
replies: 4 views: 1,665
MYN 2 hours ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom musician making electronic music (House and D&B). I am just about to purchase my first pieces of more...

replies: 16 views: 450
chorusguy 2 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,017 views: 2,373,974
Zargg 2 hours ago

A trend I've seen people talk about is that when it comes to high end microphones, if you have a bad room, it will be really...

KhaosSignal
replies: 16 views: 434
PuggaMahone 2 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 53 views: 2,419
Catscratch 2 hours ago

Hi all! After more than just a few years of not keeping up with the latest trends in hardware, I'm thinking about buying a new...

Madlark
replies: 0 views: 58
Madlark 2 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 27 views: 883
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

In my home setup I currently have a couple of preamps going into an allen heath ICE16 and an allen heath zed10. The zed 10 is...

Ramshackles
replies: 2 views: 443
chorusguy 3 hours ago

Recently going OUT of the box after 13 years ITB. I am looking to add equipment for my 2 bus, the idea is to have awesome units...

pippismo
replies: 9 views: 532
pippismo 3 hours ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 117 views: 1,972
Muser 3 hours ago

I picked up my first piece of outboard gear, a Stam Audio SA4000, a few months ago. However, though I realize an SSL-style...

grahambo!
replies: 39 views: 1,046
JSchlomo 3 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for a microphone for a couple of months now. I've been using SM58's as my only mics for more than a year...

Poupou
replies: 34 views: 1,372
Maggot Brain 3 hours ago

Hello I’m having a very hard time deciding between 3 eq’s In 500 series for mastering. The type of music I master is R&B,...

JaeKelz24
replies: 3 views: 140
Disco1Disco2 4 hours ago

I visited Klark Teknik's web site earlier today and this was on the "front page" so to speak. When I click the picture...

Captain Foghorn
replies: 55 views: 7,231
jfjer 4 hours ago

Hi, I would like to know your opinion between this two desk (melbourne Neve and Neve VR) We have a VR in the studio but...

JEDFLO
replies: 1 views: 121
Wiggy Neve Slut 4 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 64 views: 15,023
Mr Funk 5 hours ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 109 views: 9,460
Sharp11 5 hours ago

Hello. I came across a post on gearslutz from a while back regarding Soundcraft Series 600 wiring. I contacted the original...

cath0de
replies: 5 views: 971
Bob Ross 5 hours ago

These look pretty sweet and the price is right. Anyone build/ using them care to comment on the audio quality compared to other...

littlesicily
replies: 125 views: 33,163
heavengroove 6 hours ago

Hi slutz, Looking to record multitrack demo ideas, including vocals, on a portable device. Would like the ability to layer...

macb3th
replies: 0 views: 82
macb3th 6 hours ago

hey guys, I don't know if anybody saw this, but the folks from Overtone DSP are doing a huge sale, 10£ per plugin! I really...

Gio P
replies: 0 views: 93
Gio P 6 hours ago

As titled, Could You give me the Oktava MK012 front thread capsule measures? This for...

mark88
replies: 12 views: 877
mwpmorris 6 hours ago

Hi, quick question regarding midi syncing multiple devices. If I used a USAMO + Kenton MIDI thru-5 (Expert Sleepers -...

setzer
replies: 6 views: 467
pdpd 6 hours ago

Anyone tried this? I have a multi-tracked bv section with 16 voices. 4 harmony parts layered up, each sung 4 times. They...

RedKite
replies: 62 views: 1,531
Lethem 6 hours ago

I just bought a Benchmark DAC 1 as I got a pretty good price for a used unit locally. However..... I am using an Audient id14 as...

Vasquez3
replies: 2 views: 117
Vasquez3 6 hours ago

Well, I've been visiting different PRO studios lately, and I've found that, even though they have expensive Telefunkens, Bocks,...

ttattwa
replies: 10 views: 293
ttattwa 7 hours ago

Hi friends I would appreciate any insight into the following hypothetical scenario: If you recorded and mixed ITB (mostly...

markelje
replies: 97 views: 3,388
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

So, I'm pretty new to all this stuff and before ever even considering a piece of kit I want review- one that always pops up is...

flybeereligion
replies: 121 views: 10,732
JAT 7 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have 2 slots lets over in my "tracking" lunch box. Right now I have the following preamps: 1....

desertfender
replies: 19 views: 569
octatonic 7 hours ago

Howdy Slutz! I’ve reached a point where I have about 2k to spend on some upgrades to my home setup (which is somewhat treated)....

Travsky
replies: 1 views: 182
Travsky 7 hours ago

Hey Guys! This is my first post for such a long time! I hope you can help. Anyone know the size name/code for the screw...

HPFX_Vinny
replies: 1 views: 241
oli234 8 hours ago

Hi all, this may be a bit OT but it's for producers and I couldn't find a more relevant forum. If you are interested in pop...

top40
replies: 0 views: 106
top40 8 hours ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 201 views: 6,891
rudee 10 hours ago

Hi guys, is it possible that Yamaha Moxf6 and Moxf8 Will ne replaced by new sinth, probably a light version of flagship...

Tafazzi75
replies: 18 views: 4,380
Djengis 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using Neumann KH120a's which to be honest I love but am looking to step things up a little this year. I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 22 views: 1,300
e-are 12 hours ago

Hey guys, first post here rockout I finishe SAE Diploma in Berlin and now wish to build my own Studio. It Will be something...

Unique Felix
replies: 24 views: 512
b0se 13 hours ago

Hi, I have recently bought a pair of huge old tube microphones. They are labelled Labour Tarnow and seem to come from two...

Santiago
replies: 5 views: 275
Santiago 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search