The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 108 views: 12,087
vernier 1 day ago

Hey guys, I’m in the process of finishing up vocals for my first EP. I’ve recorded everything using an AT4050 condenser,...

willmarshall
replies: 5 views: 463
cheu78 12 minutes ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 322 views: 7,491
Samc 19 minutes ago

Hi All, I picked up an AKG D19C and AKG D12 today in absolute mint condition for 200 euro's each. They look as if they have...

La Conserve
replies: 6 views: 136
Peller 20 minutes ago

As I recently brought up in a another thread (with an embarrassing outcome), I've been on a quest to find the ideal overhead...

Peter Craft
replies: 30 views: 1,280
Peller 25 minutes ago

Hi guys. Not a new topic obviously but wanted to start a conversation on using hardware pultecs into a compressor on the 2 bus.....

Morgueritual
replies: 24 views: 933
Emi 38 minutes ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 402 views: 55,377
alibling 1 hour ago

Hello brothers from other mothers, This is my first post ever here on Gearslutz so ill start out with my first topic. I am...

Lito Daze
replies: 10 views: 488
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Is there any reason why there hasn’t been a gear shootout, comparison on the Stam 1073 and a Bae, or a Neve ? I’ve seen the...

Derek Reese
replies: 46 views: 9,497
Vanx 2 hours ago

I own a few not too expensive condenser mic's and a few not so expensive dynamics and ribbons (3u audio MKVID, Oktava, ISK, 545's...

ZeusFaber
replies: 0 views: 71
ZeusFaber 3 hours ago

Thoughts for the coming year? Thanks, Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 0 views: 64
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,206 views: 174,359
Helmz 3 hours ago

As mtr 90 thread, can we also have a thread for MX80 users on tips, finding spares, fault finding, sharing any ideas about the...

haystack
replies: 94 views: 8,868
archetypestudio 3 hours ago

Hello, I have microphone Sennheiser MD421-HL, The microphone has a 3 DIN male input, I have a short special XLR cable / adapter. ...

Foretaste
replies: 3 views: 148
Foretaste 4 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 365 views: 97,679
alex_danilov 4 hours ago

Hey fellows, I've come across a reasonably priced U 87 from 1973 (per seller's word) and I've always wanted a good vintage...

boozer2302
replies: 66 views: 2,904
S_mask 4 hours ago

Hi there! I have heard that the A77X were better for midfield applications. Does anyone has had any experience with them in...

Golitan11
replies: 5 views: 1,587
Paul Athens 4 hours ago

Keeping it simple: I have a Novation 49Sl MK3 and a Push 2. Since I can do much of what the Sl Mk3 does on Push 2, I thought...

Deleted 998abe3
replies: 1 views: 846
Djseanp07 5 hours ago

Hi yall, im a noob with electrical issues maybe you guys could help me. It seems like the Left XLR output of my Yamaha HS8...

leonzhou1992
replies: 1 views: 60
stixstudios 5 hours ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 56 views: 6,193
007 6 hours ago

Mods feel free to move if there's somewhere more suitable, I looked but the question didn't seem to fit anywhere...

Subverter
replies: 9 views: 392
Farmboy presents 7 hours ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 92 views: 15,595
placebo62 8 hours ago
replies: 1,690 views: 143,234
plainofjars 8 hours ago

Hey all, I'm currently using a Zoom H5 as my main multitrack audio interface. I've noticed that when I listen back to my...

jonvalt
replies: 9 views: 1,367
rboy 9 hours ago

When I record myself (I'm singing and playing the acoustic guitar) with two cardioid mics at the same time I ALWAYS get phasing...

erictries2record
replies: 343 views: 12,515
robert82 10 hours ago

I'm currently looking at the Akai M-8 reel to reel. I don't want to record directly on to tape. I just want to send already...

piratejazz
replies: 12 views: 182
vernier 10 hours ago

I'm going to a nearby studio in a few weeks with a local group. They all want to record together. I know that they should have...

Lynii
replies: 43 views: 982
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I have upgraded my microphone to using a Rode Broadcaster and Scarlett Solo interface. This is for my Youtube channel,...

S_Institute
replies: 0 views: 92
S_Institute 11 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,723 views: 248,488
monkeyxx 12 hours ago

Just wondering. Every time I try it out (I've tried it on pretty much everything) I end up using something else. Perhaps...

JL1000
replies: 72 views: 2,651
jrakarl 13 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 144 views: 14,134
Earcatcher 14 hours ago

The Gearslutz (and general internet) word on these monitors is confusing: on the one hand, they're an industry staple with...

nightchef
replies: 7 views: 335
Kerbkrawler 14 hours ago

I'm soliciting recommendations for wireless, hand held, mics for the music worship group and minister at our church. The minister...

kr1012
replies: 5 views: 528
z28john 14 hours ago

Im thinking about Modding my Soundcraft Board. I am trying to decide what company to go with Audio Upgrades or Creation Audio...

hubercraft
replies: 12 views: 5,656
boneshowell 15 hours ago

Hi! I'm interested in buying a portable keyboard with weighted keys. I'm in love with the Nord Electro 6 HP, but it's just too...

Carl Sol
replies: 3 views: 585
Amsoily 16 hours ago

So at the moment, I'm currently using Yamaha MSP5s for all of my projects and I love the translation which I'm getting out of...

gongy1
replies: 0 views: 102
gongy1 16 hours ago

Hi! From some years to now i have been designing in my spare time an active summing mixer. See...

JAY X
replies: 0 views: 108
JAY X 16 hours ago

Has anyone compared something like the apollo X to the new 32 bit steinberg interfaces, most comparable in price being...

kijix84
replies: 0 views: 155
kijix84 18 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been looking to get an outboard mixer for my studio, both for analog summing and hands on EQ while mixing,...

jgstarcaster
replies: 0 views: 113
jgstarcaster 18 hours ago

Hey Gang, Just getting myself in the mood for Christmas and Michael Buble`s version of "Its Beginning to Look like...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 2 views: 204
Ernest Buckley 18 hours ago

Looking for one for clean signals for jazz. Acoustics, overheads, saxophones, vocals, etc. I just want big fat clean...

fairchildren
replies: 31 views: 1,659
MYN 18 hours ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an earlier thread on the Advanced Audio CM48T, I apologize if this thread is redundant... I...

ep77
replies: 30 views: 3,572
Stu Gutz 18 hours ago

any ideas? looking for a smooth distortion i can really dial in. something budget friendly of course. thanks!

robotchicken
replies: 130 views: 6,841
skunk_hour 19 hours ago

Here’s ours... (hope it doesn’t push our electric bill up too much).

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 390
Synth Guru 20 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,684 views: 272,604
FlyingMusician 21 hours ago

Hope somone can help. Lets assume I had a midi controller keyboard connected to an interface which is then connected to a DAW...

kilmainham
replies: 22 views: 718
Muser 21 hours ago

I have an AKG BX5. It has 2 ins and 2 outs but apparently it combines them in some fashion to create a simulated stereo effect....

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 2 views: 550
Bstapper 22 hours ago

Hi y'all, I've been building a 'bedroom' studio and am looking for a mic now. Yes, I have treated my room with roxul panels I've...

jaguarguitar
replies: 28 views: 837
cheu78 1 day ago

I'm not experienced enough to know. :deth:

goom
replies: 3 views: 222
JSchlomo 1 day ago

Hey guys, I rent equipment from this place in LA. I usually get the avalon 737 with the U87 and have always plugged it into...

Zman4700
replies: 2 views: 339
Zman4700 1 day ago

Suggestions? I've tried using things like SPL transient designer but doesn't really get that 'tape reverse' thing I'm looking...

Suntower
replies: 0 views: 175
Suntower 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search