The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 73 views: 1,660
DistortingJack 1 minute ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,083 views: 344,987
TobyToby 3 minutes ago

Howdy all, hoping this is the right place to ask this. I have an issue that's developed with my Warm WA76. Basically, it only...

2Bar
replies: 3 views: 740
TormTorben 5 minutes ago

something has been coming to my mind: Why are Kickdrum Mic so big? I mean B52a, D112, e902 etc. are all so big...

ayskura
replies: 17 views: 303
monkeyxx 6 minutes ago

Hello, NAMM starts January 20. I make no predictions. My hope is that SSL launches the TwelVe.

gearstudent
replies: 1 views: 109
Jim Williams 18 minutes ago

I imagine this is not a good idea :) but please tell me why. Let me keep the example overly simple, let’s say my patchbay has 4...

7up partridge
replies: 0 views: 18
7up partridge 18 minutes ago

hey i´m having this issue that my MV2 is not booting with the last preset i had loaded up. once it was turned off it restarts...

mr. harrison
replies: 6 views: 133
Psinglet 19 minutes ago

Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance. I have a GAP Pre73 MKII with what seems like a fairly common noise issue. I am...

fkeller
replies: 1 views: 121
Arthur Stone 25 minutes ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 457 views: 12,933
monkeyxx 43 minutes ago

Hello guys, I will buy my first active monitors in few days and Im looking for subwoofer for them. Did some research and...

Drinksometea
replies: 1 views: 125
Arthur Stone 44 minutes ago

I want to finally start releasing my music. I want to hire an extremely talented and professional session vocalist to dub all my...

messofsound876
replies: 20 views: 388
santibanks 45 minutes ago

Hey guys I’m curious to see feedback on the new updated ga 47 and 251 mk2. Looks like they made some nice changes from what I...

Musicalwunda
replies: 21 views: 758
Paul_G 50 minutes ago

I'm looking for an Allen & Heath mixer and found a few. i found the ML3000 40ch and its looks great and found a few articles...

Dekkertjee
replies: 1 views: 91
gravyface 1 hour ago

Anyone try one of these yet? Looking for a fanless (i.e., noiseless) power amp for my NS10s around this price point ($800) and...

dave999z
replies: 8 views: 3,994
littlesicily 3 hours ago

Hi all, There's been some discussion here:...

chris661
replies: 6 views: 287
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 647 views: 42,071
evets 3 hours ago

I just picked up a Kenton midi merge 4. Ive set it up up with three synths. each of the synths midi out to Kenton merge4 midi...

enc
replies: 0 views: 58
enc 3 hours ago

I just cant let this one go out of my head haha... I provided a dropbox link of 3 different songs with this same snare...

Showcase
replies: 0 views: 75
Showcase 3 hours ago

Looking for a hardware limiter to run my final mixes through. I know of the expensive ones, but not too familiar with the...

EPCav
replies: 1 views: 106
CJ Mastering 4 hours ago

Happy New Year to all! Have you read the new book "Classical Recording. A Practical Guide in the Decca...

Aleph
replies: 4 views: 193
Matti 4 hours ago

I have zero kit and planning to get a Prologue-16 and Wavestate. I read that if you only get one polysynth you should get a Rev2...

ees3dc
replies: 0 views: 79
ees3dc 4 hours ago

Citizens of GS, I wanted to upgrade my mic soon and was going to buy a u87ai, but before i pull the trigger i wanted to hear...

ishme1
replies: 41 views: 868
EPCav 5 hours ago

I'm returning to music after 15+ years. Back then I simply routed my synths and modules to an audio desk and MIDI did the...

ees3dc
replies: 1 views: 82
stella645 5 hours ago

I recently purchased a used DM2000V2 which had firmware version 2.21 on it. When I tried to update it to the current 2.40...

avcabob
replies: 2 views: 1,531
muff_case 6 hours ago

Thought I'd start a dedicated thread to these lovely headphones... who's using them? Any thoughts after some time working with...

phantomcenter
replies: 1 views: 110
gundula 6 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,392 views: 676,170
RJHollins 7 hours ago

This isn’t problematic if there are 2 mics on the guitar and 1 vocal mic: you can have 1 guitar mic panned left, the other...

binarymilton
replies: 9 views: 199
kuasalogam 8 hours ago

I love the Blackface 1176 because of the tone it imparts on vocals - up front in the mix with subtle boost in high end. i.e. it...

jkung
replies: 60 views: 12,778
James Lehmann 8 hours ago

All things being equal, if you were recording guitar and vocal at the same time, and you wanted to keep the vocal out of the...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 139 views: 2,803
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

It looks like I'm having similar problems to what many other owners have had. I turned the monitors on recently (after about 1...

mattya
replies: 21 views: 2,965
Jmusic305 9 hours ago

Hi all. I need to replace my Fostex pmo.4 speakers as one of them now hums, and am after recommendations on my replacement...

CameronW
replies: 2 views: 126
jamSTHOLM 10 hours ago

Everyone at home with a job must be upgrading their studios The price of Fender Rhodes and other collectables has...

drockfresh
replies: 14 views: 813
halcyo 10 hours ago

Looks like the Sony 7520s have been discontinued for some time. I've been using a pair for the last few years and like them. I'd...

ccg
replies: 13 views: 813
phantomcenter 10 hours ago

Is it a patent on the circuitry, or individual components not being the same, or just not having the blessing of Rupert...

EPCav
replies: 18 views: 469
Arthur Stone 10 hours ago

What are some really bad names for studios you've heard. I'll start out with one I just came across in my...

Rob Coates
replies: 273 views: 20,094
ionian 11 hours ago

This popped up elsewhere, curious as I'm not familiar with figure 8s much really; how common is it for one side to sound a little...

bill5
replies: 6 views: 165
MandoBastardo 12 hours ago

Hi! How do I choose a 10 slot lunchbox? I'm wondering if it's wise to just choose one which has got stereo switches. I...

PerGunnar
replies: 32 views: 12,811
Arthur Stone 12 hours ago

AKG has discontinued this product, and I need mixing headphones. Used often in studios, I know that the AKG K240 DF were weak,...

seaofwine
replies: 1 views: 97
ambiguous signal 12 hours ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 105 views: 2,739
Petimar 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Patrick Norton 13 hours ago

New to running a bunch of analog gear so I bought the Patch LT to streamline my vocal chains. And it is awesome, except for the...

grandpianodave
replies: 1 views: 111
grandpianodave 14 hours ago

I get this loud buzz when I turn the monitor on in the morning. It doesn't happen always, but often. This was recorded with my...

saemola
replies: 10 views: 167
saemola 14 hours ago

Just wondering if many other people here have gone through a similar phase. It used to be I would look at ads daily, to build up...

Rockabilly69
replies: 100 views: 4,448
hello people 14 hours ago

My fav artists all have these "vocoding" or strange "distortly" voices in their studio tracks, I seen them...

konokoknk
replies: 1 views: 101
kennybro 15 hours ago

Hello! Does anyone own any of those old Simms Watts microphones? I am looking for a couple of them :)

nzayirodrick
replies: 1 views: 232
nzayirodrick 16 hours ago

Hey All, I got a set of powered CLA-10s about two months ago. And I have some thoughts… I ENJOY listening to music on...

Deleted 882cf4d
replies: 68 views: 1,420
Mwine77 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I've heard a lot of good things about the ISA one. I'd mainly use it to record voice and guitars. Right now I'm...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 15 views: 284
ardis 17 hours ago

Hey everyone, one of my tweeters have dented really badly and I'm looking to replace both. I've ordered two HS-8 tweeters but...

nomekop2000
replies: 2 views: 208
nomekop2000 17 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm using my small clone pedal on my old 75s Elka Rhapsody string machine. When I set the volume of the synth to 10...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 8 views: 165
DirkP 17 hours ago

I made a dumb mistake. Last year when I was planning my studio I kept reading about patchbays. You gotta have a great patchbay. I...

henryrobinett
replies: 129 views: 7,416
hello people 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search