The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is for educational purposes and curious people. My dog knocked over my mic stand with my R88 on it. One of the ribbons needs...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 2
Davidsguitar 1 minute ago

Just wonder if you sellers of vintage studio gear noticed a new and growing phenomenon of truly awful lowballing request? I...

akai612
replies: 40 views: 1,188
kennybro 6 minutes ago

Hello :) I'm looking for a pair of sdc mics to use exclusively as drum overheads for rock/metal drums. I already have a pair...

Logima
replies: 43 views: 1,050
Logima 8 minutes ago

Hey all. I need some opinions. I have a UAD APOLLO System in my home studio. I'm currently running the blackface 8p, Twin, and...

J_keefe Bass
replies: 5 views: 84
NathanEldred 15 minutes ago

I am technical director for a student run live sound company and I am looking to buy some condensers for a variety of acts. We do...

chimmpres
replies: 11 views: 302
Wyllys 25 minutes ago

Hello, after being a reader only for many years I finally registered. At the moment I am in the process of finally finishing my...

ang3l
replies: 9 views: 305
ang3l 27 minutes ago

Can someone with a hardware Bax EQ confirm whether or not the In/Out Engage button remans illuminated when out? Mine goes a...

Jeremiah Sheets
replies: 2 views: 70
Jeremiah Sheets 29 minutes ago

I just picked up a 120x-DS. I was thinking of using it as an insert, but after thinking about it, using it as a send effect looks...

HSLand
replies: 4 views: 691
blueNan 34 minutes ago

I´ve never heard of this brand, any experienced users here that can give me their oppinion about this console?

SMT
replies: 6 views: 3,916
ltsstudio 43 minutes ago

ME-- Thanks for all the great mixes over the years … i just read your sound on sound article and laughed because my father got...

Sigma
replies: 18 views: 693
Brian Campbell 1 hour ago

In order to record 8 tracks simultaneously using gear that travels, I currently have 8 good preamps feeding a Lynx Aurora 8 USB,...

doncaparker
replies: 6 views: 124
James7800 1 hour ago

Many say that the Sharc processors in the UAD2 are underpowered/outdated, even when the UAD2 was released. Are there more...

timemaster
replies: 0 views: 69
timemaster 2 hours ago

Hi all, Hopefully this is the right forum for this question. There are so many and I'm new here... I've been working on...

nolatone
replies: 3 views: 92
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

I like the Korg M1 But it's too big for me. Is there a rack version for the m1 that has 1 on 1 identical components and exact...

saken
replies: 3 views: 92
NathanBarley 2 hours ago

This will be for a regular desk, not mixing/mastering. Should I go w/ Hi-fi bookshelf speakers or studio monitors? I will be...

awolf97
replies: 22 views: 25,057
Enlightened Hand 2 hours ago

As I mention far too often, I mix a Monday-night live-streaming internet radio show called The Life Changes Show. It has...

Brent Hahn
replies: 0 views: 110
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

I read Arthur's Big Knob Studio+ Review and watched the video and it got me thinking about whether the Big Knob Studio might be a...

Per Lichtman
replies: 3 views: 284
Per Lichtman 3 hours ago

I live in a bad acoustical apartment where the walls are pretty thin (you can hear people walking and muffled talking next door)...

Plasma Face
replies: 7 views: 324
bowzin 3 hours ago

I just got a pair last week and the biggest thing i noticed is that even with no input and the volume down, the speakers produce...

hermapuma
replies: 6 views: 118
Matti 3 hours ago

Hi there- I currently own Vocalign Project 3.0 and am wondering if anyone has done a direct comparison between Project and Pro....

musiquefreek
replies: 0 views: 70
musiquefreek 5 hours ago

Hi there! I would like to buy my first studio monitors.The choice goes to Yamaha's HS7. Only one problem with them are their rear...

ProduceSmth
replies: 2 views: 177
biksonije 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I started a thread a week or so ago about starting from scratch with a project studio:...

jgstarcaster
replies: 26 views: 606
chinesewhiteman 5 hours ago

Hello ! Big fan of this forum :) I read some Phil Brown interviews and stuff but .... that SOUND ! Any tips to have it ? I...

raimundo_a
replies: 7 views: 316
raimundo_a 6 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 330 views: 33,014
gainreduction 6 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for someone to repair two Maestro Echoplex's that I have. An EP1 and EP3. On top of needing the...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 124
shortyboyboy 6 hours ago

I'm slowly moving away from using my Mackie 1604 mixer because it seem to be redundant and I'm no longer finding much use for it....

drainyoo
replies: 14 views: 357
matherne 6 hours ago

Hey guys! I am a guitarist and by next year I plan on releasing an instrumental EP by early April and hopefully an album by late...

rodkenzy
replies: 4 views: 197
Jaybird 6 hours ago

Hello, sorry for my English, I'm looking for a 2º converter for mastering that adds something musical, that is not open and...

Bichop
replies: 4 views: 281
paraudio 7 hours ago

Hi Everyone An experienced studio cat told me about a technique where they heavily pitch correct the vocals but use that...

oranzil
replies: 11 views: 470
kennybro 7 hours ago

so after i decided to invest some (pretty serious for me) money in hardware gear, my quest for reverb has been over. bricasti...

mr. harrison
replies: 84 views: 11,465
italo de angelis 7 hours ago

i need help deciding what mixer to buy. the problem is that i never dealt with a bigger mixer with stereo sends in practice so...

MikeMeloni
replies: 1 views: 109
MikeMeloni 9 hours ago

So I picked up a Ramsa WR-T820 recently and boy do I love it. The preamps sound nice and fat especially when they are pushed....

ducksalot
replies: 5 views: 304
notbillcosby 9 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 291 views: 64,601
Flosskkii 9 hours ago

Anybody have experience with these? I can buy one for 70$ in good condition. I wonder if I could use this for some old school...

wimbo25
replies: 0 views: 107
wimbo25 9 hours ago

This is my PC. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/low-end-theory/1238118-upgrade-recommendations-monitoring.html I use it for...

navin advani
replies: 14 views: 526
bill5 10 hours ago

So I just bought this tape deck a few days ago.. This is my first time working with tape. I've been using the only cassette I...

arkisai
replies: 34 views: 1,835
jaddie 10 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,048 views: 142,478
wimbo25 10 hours ago

Hello I am looking to soundproof one of my rooms in order to properly mix and record vocals. I am planning to build a vocal...

newspapers
replies: 2 views: 151
Prodba 10 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 99 views: 6,236
Mr Funk 11 hours ago

I have some doubts about my next interface/monitor controller setup and I started asking myself some question specifically about...

Nyroh
replies: 10 views: 529
Mag J 13 hours ago

I want to buy an audio interface for recording my guitar (and maybe a mic at the same time). I did some research and got down...

Sevla
replies: 1 views: 195
biksonije 14 hours ago

Hi! I'm thinking of taking the plunge on a UAD Satellite, and I have a question regarding the "Custom" version sold by...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 0 views: 136
Eldhrimnir 14 hours ago

It seems like getting an Echoplex, or a Roland Space Echo repaired was becoming harder and harder. Mike Battle is getting up in...

MJGreene Audio
replies: 9 views: 9,493
petemin 15 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying one of the quad versions of one of these three tonight with a 15% off promotion. Anyone compare the...

sroreilly
replies: 10 views: 413
elegentdrum 16 hours ago

Hey folks, I've had a set of Presonus Eris E5s for about 3 years now and recently one has really started misbehaving with a...

wgtwo
replies: 0 views: 130
wgtwo 17 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 579 views: 35,055
RoundBadge 18 hours ago

I know this is covered a lot on this forum, but I'm hoping I can get some sound advice for my specific situation. Here's the...

adampaulson1217
replies: 12 views: 274
adampaulson1217 18 hours ago

Hey yall. I'm about to pick up a Sound Workshop 1280B with the meter bridge for $700. I've been looking for a little console to...

kirslis
replies: 1 views: 160
RoundBadge 18 hours ago

No point in revisiting the argument about what the sonic differences are or aren't - umpteen existing threads do that. Let's just...

James Lehmann
replies: 62 views: 1,256
greg_moreira 20 hours ago

Has anyone tried this preamp yet? Hows the compressor? May pick one up for vox and acoustic guitar..

gravymanstan
replies: 0 views: 157
gravymanstan 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search