The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been on the hunt for tools that are lofi, easy to use, fun and inspiring. My search has lead me to several samplers,...

replies: 38 views: 1,690
Funny Cat 3 minutes ago

Since 2006, I've had a bad habit of using the DUY Wide, stereo widening plugin, on various stereo buses, occasionally even...

john caldwell
replies: 8 views: 382
TheBrightSide 9 minutes ago

This thing is pretty cool, if a little niche. Is it really as close sonically to the LM1 as it seems from memory? Any gotcha's? ...

replies: 2 views: 854
Neal_Sabel 19 minutes ago

We spent the afternoon doing a quick mix on a tune and then stemming out audio to 10 tracks and 4 tracks of effects to the...

James Lugo
replies: 204 views: 25,270
Funny Cat 21 minutes ago

I have a Korg PadKontrol and it's been gathering dust since I bought it 2 years ago, I wanted to have a midi controller for...

replies: 7 views: 63
JamesOnFlames 28 minutes ago

I have a pair of 1030a's which I'm considering adding a sub to. The newer range of Genelec subs/monitors have SAM built in...

replies: 3 views: 182
john caldwell 47 minutes ago

The title says everything, I need something to record my band. And I can't decide between these 2 units abduction

replies: 1 views: 41
Jim Williams 57 minutes ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

replies: 1,046 views: 108,898
Amargator 1 hour ago

So, as a drummer (and engineer) I have found more and more that I can get the sound I want out of one kick mic. If I need that...

replies: 13 views: 428
andychamp 1 hour ago

Hey all, Im having some issues running outboard gear in parallel in pro tools 2018. What im trying to do: 1// I have all...

replies: 6 views: 203
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

replies: 807 views: 79,923
NetworkMartin 1 hour ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

replies: 29 views: 3,878
siddhu 1 hour ago

Both announced during NAMM 2018. Both at an affordable competitive price. Thoughts? Home Studio - but eventually will move to...

replies: 2 views: 106
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

I just sold my SSL 500 series Bus comp and the X-rack eq (silver unit), For the main issue of recall. The Bus comp sounded great...

replies: 102 views: 14,368
matskull 1 hour ago

After weeks of thinking, I thought I should give it a go and check out if anyone here would care to give me som advice regarding...

replies: 18 views: 524
vernier 1 hour ago

I’m planning to buy two EQ hardware for Stereo Bus. One clean broad eq, one colored eq. I play EDM type music. I want to use...

replies: 57 views: 1,782
antilife 1 hour ago

Hi all! I've been looking to upgrade my BX8a for a long long time. I spent so much time trying to decide what to buy but it's...

replies: 6 views: 444
geeorge 2 hours ago

Hey folks. I'm looking to buy my first pair of monitors. These are exciting times! I'm a music producer seeking to produce all...

replies: 13 views: 679
geeorge 2 hours ago

I'll start out by saying I love the content from players like Pete Thorn, Rob Chapman, Shawn Tubbs, Rabea Massaad, Dan & Mick...

replies: 1 views: 83
kennybro 2 hours ago

I am composing a Classical string quartet album of 10 pieces and am half way through the 8th piece. Many pieces are polyphonic...

replies: 5 views: 257
ZEF 2 hours ago

Not strictly ULN8 as I actually have a LIO8 with a 4x pre card inside. I adore the sound I get from my Equitek E100s straight...

replies: 10 views: 584
jahborn 3 hours ago

What are the things in a mix that cause you to either feel some sense of listening fatigue or are just generally bothered by?...

replies: 25 views: 706
TS-12 3 hours ago

Hello Team: I am on the market for a master buss compressor. The application would be mainly for urban/southern production. ...

replies: 0 views: 82
streetblaze804 4 hours ago

Let's say there are 9 categories. Headphones Studio Monitors Midi Controllers Microphone Mic Accessories Sound...

replies: 6 views: 475
Earcatcher 4 hours ago

Has anyone compared the serpant audio splice MK ll With the purple mc77 tone wise? The serpant has more features But which...

replies: 16 views: 950
dc_r 4 hours ago

I would like owners of the Otari Concept Elite consoles to share maintenance and modification knowledge in this thread. I have a...

replies: 184 views: 17,101
Space1999 5 hours ago

Hope to get some opinions on this. I have an 8 chan. Hearback personal monitor setup in my studio now. From the first I was not...

replies: 0 views: 96
Stagecraft 5 hours ago

As I get better and better with an iron questions abound. Pls tell me what gauge wire (and where can I get it??) you'd...

jml designs
replies: 5 views: 322
Bassmankr 5 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

replies: 271 views: 9,219
Bob Olhsson 5 hours ago

My Compeller 320a mysteriously died last week. I haven't used it in a couple of months and when I went to turn it on it just...

John N
replies: 1 views: 91
TurboJets 5 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

replies: 1,893 views: 121,577
Secret80sMan 6 hours ago

Hey there, I'm facing an inexplicable (well, for me at least) latency issue, and I'm posting here in hopes someone might have...

replies: 2 views: 141
Cardinal_SINE 6 hours ago

... Dear Gear Folks, Which of these headphones would you suggest for digial piano, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x or Sennheiser HD...

replies: 2 views: 238
mkamoski 6 hours ago

Whats up guys. Long time lurker and reader here. I have some questions that im struggling with before i drop too much money....

replies: 1 views: 208
szyam 7 hours ago

I ve written to Audient about this, but didnt get any real response for weeks. Connecting a Lucid 88192 with the id22 over...

replies: 0 views: 98
orville17 8 hours ago

Anyone using The IGS 576 bluestripe? I've been interested in this unit for a while. is anyone enjoying it?? what do you like...

replies: 4 views: 382
Jpastor 10 hours ago

Hi there, thanks in advance for the help. I have a Nord Lead 2x. There are 4 programs which can be loaded at once, which means...

replies: 0 views: 132
sanctified 11 hours ago

From what I understand it's a tone shaper/mic emulation plugin right? My understanding is you select a source mic (so if you have...

replies: 4 views: 232
TurboJets 11 hours ago

I visited Klark Teknik's web site earlier today and this was on the "front page" so to speak. When I click the picture...

Captain Foghorn
replies: 20 views: 1,095
Marc Neibauer 12 hours ago

I own a neumannTLM103 and for a couple years now I have been recording going from Mic -> Interface -> MacBookPro but...

replies: 69 views: 1,482
jakenolan 12 hours ago

I’ve been messing with the MicroShift plugin, and I really like what it does to my instruments, especially my kick drum. I know...

replies: 14 views: 682
contramark 12 hours ago

I've been looking to take a step up out of low end microphones for the first time, and while browsing I came across the Vanguard...

replies: 47 views: 4,247
whitealbum 13 hours ago

OK, after selling my PANASONIC RAMSA WR-DA7 over a year and a half ago... yesterday I just bought another one... I have some of...

pdiddy boy
replies: 53 views: 31,088
Patrick_ 13 hours ago

Here is a video i uploaded on youtube which shows whats going on with the speaker, this thing happens randomly, pls someone who...

replies: 3 views: 366
Torlakian 14 hours ago

Just ordered the Avalon 737. If I want to get the cleanest signal possible, I was told two different things. One engineer...

replies: 5 views: 232
Patrick Norton 15 hours ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

replies: 1,446 views: 25,179
chrisso 15 hours ago

Currently I have a Roland Quad captuer. 2 XLR in the front. One spdif output/input in the back. Lately I've noticed my input #1 ...

replies: 0 views: 148
HerbDelux 17 hours ago

Hi guys has anyone used both of these mics and if so, would you care to describe the differences in tone, sound? I plan on...

replies: 2 views: 261
thismercifulfate 18 hours ago

Can someone verify if and when this will actually happen? It would be an exciting addition to the 500 family!

Swamp Turkey
replies: 11 views: 992
LockStock 19 hours ago

Anyone have either of these boxes in the SF bay area, within 100 miles or so of SF? Looking to demo one, will of course pay for...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 272
Unknown soldier 19 hours ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search