The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi folks! I'm after a new hardware compressor. To give you some context, I'm currently running my drum bus through a TK Audio...

mrmarquez
replies: 36 views: 1,771
kennybro 39 minutes ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 95 views: 2,132
kennybro 44 minutes ago

What are some really bad names for studios you've heard. I'll start out with one I just came across in my...

Rob Coates
replies: 278 views: 20,339
elegentdrum 49 minutes ago

Just upgraded my desk with a new (to me) board and as a result have less space for my monitors. I use Barefoot MM27s as my mains...

Indellable
replies: 3 views: 82
CurseesConnect 1 hour ago

AKG has discontinued this product, and I need mixing headphones. Used often in studios, I know that the AKG K240 DF were weak,...

seaofwine
replies: 3 views: 130
ambiguous signal 2 hours ago

Is it a patent on the circuitry, or individual components not being the same, or just not having the blessing of Rupert...

EPCav
replies: 20 views: 589
Bushman 2 hours ago

Hi everybody! I hope you're doing well. I'm going to purchase a BAE Audio 1073MP for the main purpose of recording vocals, but...

SincereSunshine
replies: 38 views: 601
SincereSunshine 2 hours ago

Hello, NAMM starts January 20. I make no predictions. My hope is that SSL launches the TwelVe.

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 202
gearstudent 2 hours ago

Is there a thread for trading 500 series modules? If not - should there be? I’ve got a pair of Great River preamps I’d...

drockfresh
replies: 6 views: 380
chrisbramble 3 hours ago

Greetings all, I've been on GS for a while but just realized I've never started a dedicated thread for the Serrano 87...

cserrano
replies: 14 views: 1,123
cserrano 3 hours ago

Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance. I have a GAP Pre73 MKII with what seems like a fairly common noise issue. I am...

fkeller
replies: 5 views: 172
Rick Dalton 3 hours ago

Hi all, There's been some discussion here:...

chris661
replies: 7 views: 319
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

I realize it's probably wrong headed of me to think about a transducer in the context of musical style... I've used good...

themiracle
replies: 20 views: 541
bowzin 4 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 186 views: 25,435
johannburkard 4 hours ago

hey i´m having this issue that my MV2 is not booting with the last preset i had loaded up. once it was turned off it restarts...

mr. harrison
replies: 7 views: 167
MarkF48 4 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,556 views: 402,809
FTRSHK 4 hours ago

All things being equal, if you were recording guitar and vocal at the same time, and you wanted to keep the vocal out of the...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 144 views: 2,867
bigfurry 4 hours ago

This isn’t problematic if there are 2 mics on the guitar and 1 vocal mic: you can have 1 guitar mic panned left, the other...

binarymilton
replies: 15 views: 295
Arthur Stone 4 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 649 views: 42,221
AudioScape 4 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,395 views: 676,290
64gtoboy 5 hours ago

Hey guys, has anybody tried out the useful arts DIs/have any closer experience with them? Anything you like or don't like...

samsegarra
replies: 12 views: 237
Drumsound 5 hours ago

I have been running a set of Neumann KH120s with a Yamaha HS8 sub in my 12’x16’ reasonably treated room. Using Sonarworks 4,...

waygorked
replies: 0 views: 63
waygorked 5 hours ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 107 views: 2,820
ElmoHope 5 hours ago

something has been coming to my mind: Why are Kickdrum Mic so big? I mean B52a, D112, e902 etc. are all so big...

ayskura
replies: 21 views: 449
edva 6 hours ago

I have a set of routing needs and footprint needs that make the Mackie 1402 VLZ4 a particularly tempting option. (I have limited...

JES
replies: 21 views: 363
jaddie 7 hours ago

I was looking for a manual and I realise that Mytek has put down its professional part of the website. Does it mean that they...

knod
replies: 3 views: 137
knod 7 hours ago

I want to finally start releasing my music. I want to hire an extremely talented and professional session vocalist to dub all my...

messofsound876
replies: 22 views: 472
messofsound876 7 hours ago

Hi guys, Looking for some guidance on a decent 2-channel tube/character preamp. My current setup is an Apollo x8 with a...

joshay3000
replies: 9 views: 523
joshay3000 7 hours ago

This popped up elsewhere, curious as I'm not familiar with figure 8s much really; how common is it for one side to sound a little...

bill5
replies: 9 views: 232
Earcatcher 7 hours ago

Hello I'm moving to a busy music city and I need to start busking the streets. I like nice guitars but I can't take my...

driftlikeclouds
replies: 2 views: 85
Greedy 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
alicante 8 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 469 views: 13,189
Dubbylabby 8 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,084 views: 345,197
makasi 8 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 104
EPCav 9 hours ago

I imagine this is not a good idea :) but please tell me why. Let me keep the example overly simple, let’s say my patchbay has 4...

7up partridge
replies: 1 views: 98
jaddie 9 hours ago

Happy New Year to all! Have you read the new book "Classical Recording. A Practical Guide in the Decca...

Aleph
replies: 5 views: 223
Aleph 9 hours ago

Lots of preamps, like the single channel Focusrite ISA, BAE 1073 and NEVE Portico come in clunky desktop boxes rather than rack...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 4 views: 142
homestudioguy 10 hours ago

I just cant let this one go out of my head haha... Where is this snare...

Showcase
replies: 4 views: 193
heraldo_jones 10 hours ago

Hey guys I’m curious to see feedback on the new updated ga 47 and 251 mk2. Looks like they made some nice changes from what I...

Musicalwunda
replies: 22 views: 839
Animesh Raval 11 hours ago

Considering purchasing the Genelec 8340 with GLM. The 8350 is a few hundred more and has a slightly larger tweeter and a...

EPCav
replies: 0 views: 81
EPCav 11 hours ago

Of what I understand, Brent Averil began building his version of 1272 mic pres using original Mariner Transformers taken from...

ihate100bees
replies: 4 views: 163
ihate100bees 11 hours ago

Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC...

VirtualPG
replies: 17 views: 1,004
Stealthby 11 hours ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 8 views: 281
robodelfy 11 hours ago

I've had a Lexicon 1300 (mono, not stereo) in my studio for several years now. Recently, the delay stopped working properly, and...

dpholmes
replies: 0 views: 67
dpholmes 11 hours ago

Howdy all, hoping this is the right place to ask this. I have an issue that's developed with my Warm WA76. Basically, it only...

2Bar
replies: 3 views: 777
TormTorben 12 hours ago

Hello guys, I will buy my first active monitors in few days and Im looking for subwoofer for them. Did some research and...

Drinksometea
replies: 1 views: 143
Arthur Stone 13 hours ago

I'm looking for an Allen & Heath mixer and found a few. i found the ML3000 40ch and its looks great and found a few articles...

Dekkertjee
replies: 1 views: 124
gravyface 14 hours ago

Anyone try one of these yet? Looking for a fanless (i.e., noiseless) power amp for my NS10s around this price point ($800) and...

dave999z
replies: 8 views: 4,014
littlesicily 15 hours ago

I just picked up a Kenton midi merge 4. Ive set it up up with three synths. each of the synths midi out to Kenton merge4 midi...

enc
replies: 0 views: 85
enc 16 hours ago

Looking for a hardware limiter to run my final mixes through. I know of the expensive ones, but not too familiar with the...

EPCav
replies: 1 views: 135
CJ Mastering 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search