The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, Does anyone have both Arturia's V Collection and Spectrasonics Omnisphere? If I were to purchase 1 of the two,...

replies: 1 views: 43
Progger 17 minutes ago

Hi all. Through some simple soldering I made my own MIDI Y-cable. I send from my sequencer to two synths and it has worked fine....

antor
replies: 1 views: 105
adomaimamelneach 17 minutes ago

I'm looking to make slight shifts to vowels in vocals and was wondering what the best method is? I guess the 'obvious' way is...

CoolDude
replies: 2 views: 104
CoolDude 22 minutes ago

Hey everyone, I recently started getting into 500 series modules and I'm loving it so far. One thing I'm thinking about is if...

tomkow12
replies: 2 views: 101
tomkow12 29 minutes ago

Hey all! I’ve recently made my way back to recording after a bit of an absence (divorce, addiction, living situation,...

Zixxer14
replies: 14 views: 202
Brent Hahn 35 minutes ago

Hi guys :) Focal was back-ordered on the ALPHA 65's I had decided to go with, so my guy told me to try the ALPHA 50's with a...

jerrydpi
replies: 20 views: 14,306
jerrydpi 39 minutes ago

I am at my wit's end. I'm going to get into an overview of how I am trying to utilize my equipment with a hybrid mixing setup and...

Averyblack
replies: 0 views: 35
Averyblack 55 minutes ago

Hi, I´ve seen Paul McCartney in his studio in many videos, specially one where he does a tour and shows a Fairchild...

Virgil
replies: 13 views: 3,362
AlexHerd 1 hour ago

Hey people, do you have a recommendation for a ribbon mic in the price range up to 400€? I‘d like to record acoustic...

roman_
replies: 34 views: 1,533
GreenNeedle 1 hour ago

Hello. I have a big problem with my Apogee Symphony 1. When I try to turn on the ventilator starts, it tries but the lights...

paladin
replies: 9 views: 365
Solmusic 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 666 views: 43,017
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I'm going crazy right now searching the right product for my use case. What I originally wanted to do was get a...

itsnotme
replies: 0 views: 35
itsnotme 1 hour ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 503 views: 14,778
Ragan 1 hour ago

I want to experiment from digital to hybrid with a Warm Audio WA-73 pre -> audio interface and then add some more...

mdlm
replies: 2 views: 64
gearstudent 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Stellar CM5, but I can't find any online, even used and their website isn't working with any...

DukeMonk
replies: 0 views: 47
DukeMonk 1 hour ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,089 views: 345,929
rbbrchckn 2 hours ago

So after years of trying different outboard gear for different sources, I decided I was missing the accumulated sound of using...

Jeff16years
replies: 5 views: 397
Jeff16years 2 hours ago

I need suggestions for a vocal mic for my home untreated bedroom studio. I’ve been using a crappy Behringer B1 for years. I...

Lution
replies: 13 views: 287
mrufino1 2 hours ago

When recording electric guitar amps, I usually use a Royer 121 paired with a Shure sm57, or a EV RE16, or Beyer M201. I am...

wildplum
replies: 3 views: 677
CarloEspresso 2 hours ago

Dear all, I'm going to buy a pair of active speaker to listen hi-fi music (mainly rock and jazz, some pop). Listening distance...

Tex Willer
replies: 3 views: 159
mcgilroy 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 643 views: 65,604
wickett 2 hours ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 18 views: 525
aslutforgear 2 hours ago

Is the goal of hi-fi reproduction to reproduce, at home, the sound of the control-room mix? When mixing, we work hard to...

brubart
replies: 20 views: 370
Sigma 3 hours ago

Hey! Are there any SSL Sigma users out there? I have a question for ya... The Sigma appears to be grouped into 16 stereo...

ev33
replies: 7 views: 316
kev1n28 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm considering buying the new Fredenstein Bento 8 Pure Analogue but I'm on the fence here because I'm seeing mixed...

APMix
replies: 8 views: 2,156
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 668 views: 233,267
jerrydpi 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 3 hours ago

I inherited a minty tc 2290 (and the big ol’ pedal board that goes with it)... it sits in a giant Lukather type rolling rack...

bgood
replies: 110 views: 8,418
Rumi 4 hours ago

Hi all, I recently bought a Focusrite ISA 2 which I am running into an Focusrite LS56 interface - but I can't seem to get rid...

giilll
replies: 2 views: 87
giilll 4 hours ago

Borrowed my siter inlaws copy after not hearing it in 10 years. All I can say is WOW what a great record. Anybody know anything...

The dman
replies: 19 views: 2,544
KevinNYC 4 hours ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 146 views: 4,107
Bushman 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 gen 3 and Focal Alpha 65s, which have no volume control on the back. Now I can...

aslutforgear
replies: 10 views: 285
weave 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm using a Neumann Tlm 102 microphone plugged to an UAD TWIN DUO. The signal recorded from the mic sometime gets...

bababa411
replies: 0 views: 37
bababa411 5 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 87 views: 2,763
Dipsne 5 hours ago
replies: 10 views: 10,523
Donovan Jenkins 6 hours ago

Greetings fellow gear nerds, I believe I've done due diligence in checking the rules and policies - no desire to sully the forum...

bulletproofbell
replies: 0 views: 75
bulletproofbell 6 hours ago

Hey all, Looks like these are out now, so wondering who’s heard them? I’m looking to replace a pair of Focal CMS 50s one...

SDB_12
replies: 14 views: 1,832
Tetness 6 hours ago

Hello fellow Gear Slutz, Just ordered the AT 4060. I will only be recording vocals with it. Genre: Hip hop / Rnb...

FatBear
replies: 4 views: 147
tenderboy 7 hours ago

Hello, my 2nd hand focals which Ive had and looked after for 4 years have started making this noise *sometimes* Like hardly...

harky
replies: 0 views: 61
harky 7 hours ago

What’s out there that’s actually small, like CM3 small? Something that can take snare top SPL.

gravyface
replies: 14 views: 186
loujudson 8 hours ago

What are your favourite FPGA plugins?

makasi
replies: 0 views: 53
makasi 8 hours ago

Listen to the interview with Jules here. IdfEqLukkU4 It's happening. Jules and GS team, thank you! kfhkh

bambamboom
replies: 429 views: 8,405
Jules 8 hours ago

I am looking for some multitrack recorder to record synths and bass and later mix the tracks on daw. I was thinking about the...

paseppa
replies: 2 views: 76
paseppa 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 3 views: 99
Rick Dalton 9 hours ago

Hi, I am currently using a pair of Neumann KH120’s with an Eve TS108 sub. I’ve had the KH120’s for around 8 years and the...

dickiefunk
replies: 4 views: 817
busty_audio 9 hours ago

I've bought a Sony C38B, and the swivel mount screw thread is very big. Is there a good way to use adapters to get it to the...

Rumi
replies: 0 views: 58
Rumi 9 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,578 views: 404,109
Caet 10 hours ago

Hi guys, Is anyone familiar with this album ? It was recorded and mixed by STEVE CHRISTENSEN last year. It's a wonderful record...

riquier
replies: 8 views: 2,217
the fxs 13 hours ago

Hi, I use Genelec 8040's with Sonarworks Ref 4 calibration as my main monitors and I also have some NS10's - my question is this...

simonharris
replies: 17 views: 321
RJHollins 14 hours ago

I need to buy my FIRST microphone for my new recording studio. Most of my productions will consist of virtual instruments or some...

iknow
replies: 4 views: 152
dickiefunk 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search