The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 286 views: 43,682
Wiggy Neve Slut 7 hours ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 3,163
Drumsound 2 weeks ago

We have started a series of recordings around a firepit called "SHmore Sessions" that is all acoustic (example below). ...

Indellable
replies: 14 views: 430
andersmv 7 minutes ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,730 views: 70,921
chrisso 21 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,805 views: 269,935
louthy 23 minutes ago

This is one of several articles on how Billie Eilish recorded/produced her Grammy award winning album....

robert82
replies: 1,960 views: 94,332
12tone 35 minutes ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 176 views: 20,830
ChayaFFM 36 minutes ago

(First post - tried replying to another thread, but no access yet) Anyone using any of these? Though I've been following the...

taylor4814
replies: 0 views: 9
taylor4814 47 minutes ago

I will just come out and say it, all the slutty mics and pres (and outboard gear for people still mixing hybrid) is really only...

Digital Driver
replies: 51 views: 1,502
mikoo69 49 minutes ago

Hi! I recently bought a pair of Yamaha Ns10 with a Quad 303 preamp. Im a total beginner when it comes to passive...

Peterpers
replies: 0 views: 14
Peterpers 50 minutes ago

I think it is an instrument! this still was taken from a WWII documentary, there is a parade. The solider is marching along...

joeq
replies: 13 views: 443
onewire 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm looking to hire individuals with general knowledge in audio gear. Must also be able to work with forms, submitting...

planck
replies: 1 views: 98
MikeRL 1 hour ago

Hello everyone thought about posting here something I discovered some time ago for a friend who needed some help with Yamaha...

rofus
replies: 13 views: 1,785
rofus 1 hour ago

Would I have problems using Yamaha HS7 in a small room? The room would be around 5ft x 7ft and the height around 9ft. Thanks!

konkon
replies: 55 views: 1,692
Lethem 1 hour ago

So I've had a pair of KRK Rocket 6's since 2009. Decent for what they are, but definitely not flat by any means. Anywhoo, My left...

melodic dreamer
replies: 1 views: 92
CJ Mastering 2 hours ago

Hi, ATR 102 just came to our studio and we have a problem with transpor and tension armst, play and rewind doesn't work, tape...

TallPine
replies: 0 views: 41
TallPine 2 hours ago

Hi gang Im using a Shure SM7B with a 286s into a Focusrite 2i2 interface. Im also using a Cloudlifter after the mic for the...

patriot
replies: 2 views: 123
Liam mac 2 hours ago

Good afternoon wise people.... I recently saw a video clip from MWTM where Tchad Blake is in discussion, and he mentioned a...

ghostman
replies: 133 views: 5,812
ghostman 3 hours ago

Hello everybody, I did a comparison between Maag eq2 500 series and Plugin-Alliance's plugin. I used the same settings on both...

mnk_0
replies: 25 views: 2,685
ChayaFFM 3 hours ago

That you play with wet fingers! Would like to hear this in...

Quetz
replies: 1 views: 115
j.frad 4 hours ago

Looking for suggestions on compressors. I have 4 SM7b microphones going into an RND 5024. I record podcasts. I want to hit a...

KSMUSIC
replies: 21 views: 631
cheu78 4 hours ago

Hello guys! do you know sites similar to control room.net for mixing and mastering competitions?

soundspace73
replies: 0 views: 94
soundspace73 4 hours ago

I've heard great things about both of these mics. I'm about to pull the trigger on one of them (and I think I know which one). ...

Cap'n Spanky
replies: 23 views: 1,615
NathanC 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
nickknack 5 hours ago

UPDATE! For anyone wondering, IT DOES FIT and works great! Cheap alternative....

matias4000
replies: 2 views: 662
Colossus573 6 hours ago

Which of the 2 will be the best for record vocals ? Is it worth just paying the price difference ?

Nvibes
replies: 6 views: 3,860
Colossus573 6 hours ago

What types of mics do you guys use on drums and why do you use them over something else? This can apply to anything drum...

arsmusic
replies: 45 views: 3,194
Nu-tra 6 hours ago

I would like to record a Rhodes electric piano (73 stage), other electric-mechanical keyboards (Wurlitzer 200A, Clavinet D6,...

ihavezippers
replies: 13 views: 755
ihavezippers 6 hours ago

I have an Electro Voice RE20, that I use with a Scarlett Solo interface and Cloudlifter to go to my Macbook. However, I would...

benny15
replies: 0 views: 85
benny15 6 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,253 views: 179,309
siropn 6 hours ago

I am a guitarist/singer. I like to perform sans-amplification with a Collings acoustic. I picked up a National Resolectric...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 3 views: 360
Bonzo4880 7 hours ago

Tabletop. Doesn't have to be new. Not much wider than 12". Not very deep. I'm going to put a piece of gear behind it and...

Reticuli
replies: 1 views: 123
Patrick Norton 8 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 78 views: 8,713
jsvalmont 8 hours ago

hi, I am just evaluating my results from a few microphone measurements I have done last week. I had the occasion to use a...

zoom
replies: 11 views: 3,890
saurumanx 9 hours ago

Anyone who has tried both, which one do you prefer?

bladelaw
replies: 3 views: 226
bladelaw 9 hours ago

Good Day everyone! I've had an idea for years now revolving around a piece of gear I have. The idea was to take the pre-amps...

joshst3wart
replies: 4 views: 210
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,888 views: 303,493
Mixxed Up 9 hours ago

What’s going on? I just bought and hooked up the Chameleon Labs 7721 vca compressor to use with studio one 4 pro. I got it all...

nyrizzie
replies: 3 views: 401
Kronos147 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 60 views: 3,450
KingsX 11 hours ago

Hi I've ordered an SSL Matrix that will arrive in a few weeks. In the interim, I have a furniture maker making a desk for the...

kuzan
replies: 5 views: 4,341
cyourtone 12 hours ago

I'm looking at buying a new pair of monitors, and I unfortunately won't be able to test them. From my research, it is apparent...

tee_horse
replies: 18 views: 898
babydaddymusic 13 hours ago

I have a Juno-Gi which has a nice digital recorder and effects processor built into it. There are a couple minor things I wish...

mwtzzz
replies: 5 views: 308
Muser 13 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,320 views: 959,185
Piedpiper 14 hours ago

Soon I have to move an old Steinway upright piano.... from the `50's. Physically it's pretty small. For the heck of it I tried...

replies: 24 views: 104,084
vernier 14 hours ago

we've played a few shows and in some venues we encounter a strange ground noise from my mic mechanic. the mic mechanic for...

Hans Island
replies: 5 views: 1,426
Farrisneonart 14 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 129 views: 7,705
AudioScape 14 hours ago

i have been looking for a way to connect my Benchmark ADC1 to my laptop without buying another soundcard with features i do not...

paul brown
replies: 4 views: 2,413
burns46824 15 hours ago

Hi! I have a problem with my Drawmer 251. When I'm working in stereo mode and put stereo signal trough it using stereo link...

AGmixing
replies: 2 views: 185
AGmixing 15 hours ago

Just found this aes/ebu usb interface, but I never tryed Yellowtec products.. any advice? Yellowtec: PUC2 Lite

Synchronia
replies: 2 views: 878
burns46824 15 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/preset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 6 views: 536
xarquid 17 hours ago

First, I'm posting this here because I'm looking for the opinion of those who use high end gear. I'm definitely going for high...

jackalope77
replies: 174 views: 23,782
dranzangos 17 hours ago

I've been testing console 1 vs a few other EQ's the last few days. I posted some of the files on another thread. Indeed...

babydaddymusic
replies: 4 views: 306
babydaddymusic 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search