The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 586 views: 32,265
Brent Hahn 1 minute ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 31 views: 2,088
jhamrick714 7 minutes ago

Hey Guys, So I've got 3k burning a hole in my pocket and I'm in abit of a quandry as to where I'll get the most bang for my...

jonbongjovi
replies: 3 views: 244
jonbongjovi 14 minutes ago

How long do you engineers keep projects of clients? I'm generally voodoo about this. I'm a pack rat and keep everything. Even...

henryrobinett
replies: 40 views: 1,265
tomwatson 19 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,263 views: 211,982
illacov 22 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,326 views: 2,485,457
The Phoenix 1 hour ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 26 views: 1,010
cheu78 1 hour ago

I am looking for speakers to use in performing indoors at family parties and at fares and also for demonstrating skills in...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 69
StevenLMorgan 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 40 views: 8,662
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,416 views: 69,230
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

I've been searching for budget mics for my beginner home studio for a while. Shure Sm7 sounded perfect to my ears for my garage...

madseason
replies: 27 views: 1,056
madseason 2 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 135 views: 16,526
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

Just wondering if its worth getting an external preamp like a RNP Portico 5017 for the Lyra interface or is the Lyra just as good...

aewon
replies: 6 views: 257
Extreme Mixing 3 hours ago

Has anyone here had any luck trying notched music therapy to help alleviate their tinnitus? The theory is you notch out the...

Rob Coates
replies: 10 views: 580
jaddie 4 hours ago

Hey everyone! Last night I was recording vocals (TLM 103 -> Apollo Twin Duo MKII) - initially everything was working like...

chandlerbing
replies: 1 views: 182
wrgkmc 5 hours ago

I'm curious if anyone's had a chance to try the new sE Electronics v kick mic and what their general thoughts are. It's been out...

jammosher
replies: 0 views: 114
jammosher 5 hours ago

Hey guys & girls, as the title suggests I'm looking to see if there's any existing solution to hang a pair of AEA R44's in a...

Ayzed
replies: 0 views: 113
Ayzed 7 hours ago

I'm looking for recommendations for 3 way monitors in the $2000 to $4500 range for my project studio. The room is small (10x10...

BJosephs
replies: 2 views: 615
andersmv 7 hours ago

Hey all, So Ive been searching for an affordable 19" rack in the shape of a console, preferably available in Europe....

graphicnomad
replies: 9 views: 568
chinesewhiteman 7 hours ago

I've heard these are meant to be the best but I can't remember who makes them, and also can't seem to find anything on google.....

WAD
replies: 5 views: 585
WAD 7 hours ago

Hey ya all Considering that the price difference is small, I am interested in the best sound. What do you guys think? Which...

Zadkhiel
replies: 5 views: 995
warhead 8 hours ago

So, I have two sets of reference monitors in my studio, Focal Shape 65, and Avantone Mix Cubes (plus a few headphones) to...

guitargypsy
replies: 14 views: 751
jcoutu1 8 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 17 views: 711
alxne 9 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,474 views: 275,657
xojjt222 9 hours ago

Person removed to protect the innocent! Hillside studios, Ipswich, UK. Early 1980s Any info received. I think that's a...

Stephen Bennett
replies: 0 views: 204
Stephen Bennett 9 hours ago

Hi all, I am conducting an infinite multitrack experiment where I hit tape first and align resulting tracks in DAW. I want to...

dimebucker5
replies: 4 views: 412
Arseny 9 hours ago

I recently opened my TAVs to try different DOAs and also hear the purple opamps in other gear, only to notice they look very...

Hansest
replies: 5 views: 559
Hansest 9 hours ago

Hi, I want to know general opinions on vocals between SFURE SM 7 B and EV RE-20. I have some experience w/ the Shure, but I...

kite
replies: 21 views: 1,134
kennybro 10 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 156 views: 25,641
JblKid95 10 hours ago

Who’s in the DC area? I have a client I’m talking to about prerecording some music for video promos for a few bands. I’m...

absrec
replies: 9 views: 754
Salty James 10 hours ago

I LOVE the Equator D5s - was ready to buy another pair or D8s - and damned if they apparently went out of business. Sucks. ...

mikeshep
replies: 9 views: 3,026
mups 10 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 13 views: 934
cyjanopan 10 hours ago

Hi there, I'm after the exact sound of the Soundtracs Solo analog mixer: https://youtu.be/1Q8ecxadiTs Specifically the...

Iron Octopus
replies: 27 views: 948
Iron Octopus 10 hours ago

Hi all, I purchased a H8S subwoofer to use with my HS50s (I am very happy with them). I have already treated the room. I have...

aabeatz
replies: 0 views: 167
aabeatz 11 hours ago

Been an NS10 guy forever - also had some Dynaudio BM6’s These Genelecs are exactly what I hoped they would be. I’m in a...

babydaddymusic
replies: 25 views: 2,367
Emi 11 hours ago

Been wondering why some manufacturers get negative reviews for using solid state components in tube gear when some companies are...

christube
replies: 19 views: 842
audiospecific 11 hours ago

Does anyone know of a good portable multitrack recorder (4 or 8 track) with spdif RCA input? Old or newish? I want to record to...

halfmanhalftoast
replies: 1 views: 363
DirkP 12 hours ago

Hi, What are the best Behringer stuff out there? Any stuff 2019! Thank You for your replies!

kite
replies: 18 views: 570
White Falcon 12 hours ago

Those of you using stereo mics w/variable angles- ala AKG C24/33, Neumann sm69 and the new Vanguard V44s: how do you center the...

Velour Jumpsoot
replies: 8 views: 531
andychamp 16 hours ago

Lots of new developments in this area, tons of options, some of the already existent threads on this topic are outdated. I'm...

fromthepuggle
replies: 4 views: 630
fromthepuggle 16 hours ago

hello guys, I'm thinking of buying a new monitor controller like this one:https://www.thomann.de/de/mackie_big_knob_studio.htm is...

Ghostnote_beats
replies: 0 views: 239
Ghostnote_beats 16 hours ago

Has anyone here had a bad experience with PMC before? I have both my TwoTwo 5’s go down with a fault. Basically the display on...

Mr Phil
replies: 5 views: 590
Oli_W 17 hours ago

I'm moving to a new place and I figured it's time I make some changes in the recording chain. I am currently using Audient iD22...

victorlee335
replies: 13 views: 1,037
aewon 17 hours ago

I have a full range monitoring system and am currently looking for a secondary one. Right now I have a pair of NS-10Ms in my room...

Jacenty
replies: 11 views: 12,398
dfchandler 18 hours ago

Hey all, Does anyone know any good old school r&b/soul/motown drum sample packs or Kontakt instruments? In particular,...

bluesmonk
replies: 0 views: 230
bluesmonk 18 hours ago

Nevernind

Heartfelt
replies: 1 views: 390
zero64 18 hours ago

Focal Launches Flagship SM9 Monitoring System At AES San Francisco, CA (November 5, 2010)--At AES, Focal Professional is...

mac black
replies: 639 views: 167,021
barbital 19 hours ago

I've always heard that analog drum machines sound different from one another when compared together, but I thought that's just...

afewster
replies: 2 views: 261
afewster 20 hours ago

Hi guys, sorry if this thread is in the wrong spot on the forum- please move it if need be… Anyways, I’m looking to buy a...

OwensDrumming
replies: 2 views: 507
Patrick Norton 20 hours ago

I just watched a video on vocal pre-production (posted below) and a point was brought up about checking the polarity, or phase,...

monkeyxx
replies: 41 views: 1,160
monkeyxx 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search