The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,663
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

This is my current arsenal. My genre is rock/modern rock/retro. What do you think should be the next addition to my mic...

Jalabodu
replies: 1 views: 36
unitymusic 8 minutes ago

Hi all ... After reading some of the wisdom here, and drawing a blank, I've decided to swallow my pride, accept that I'm a...

CoachKidd
replies: 8 views: 476
kvandy 15 minutes ago

Hi There New to the forums but I noticed that someone else had a similar issue to me and thought I'd try to get some advice. I...

Dantoshou
replies: 1 views: 140
CJ Mastering 15 minutes ago

Hello. Thank you for stopping by. Looking into the used desk market for a while made me consider a few options such as amek,...

RoccoRSX
replies: 0 views: 32
RoccoRSX 53 minutes ago

I'm switching out some electronics in one of my acoustic guitars and came across a bunch of internet commenters recommending...

atx89
replies: 80 views: 1,701
bradh 1 hour ago

With the recognition of different learning styles, this 4D visualization could open the way for many more people to be able to...

gurubuzz
replies: 40 views: 1,013
gurubuzz 2 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 93 views: 18,460
Mr Funk 2 hours ago

I am performing some research into the analogue vs. digital argument, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to answer my...

diiigital
replies: 23 views: 635
thehightenor 3 hours ago

It seems to have similar features to the EV RE-27. I'd be interested to hear comments from anyone who's used it. Thanks.

Jimbo
replies: 20 views: 10,408
Magnus_N 4 hours ago

The reason I became deeply involved with acoustic guitars as both a player and builder is directly tied to the sound that Stephen...

Lance Lawson
replies: 58 views: 16,733
wildplum 4 hours ago

Hi, I have an old AKG C451 E with the original CK1 capsuel. It's a mic I like a lot and use it for acoustic guitars amongst other...

Santiago
replies: 26 views: 11,613
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone had any experience with the Presonus ADL700 vs a chain like the Warm Audio TB12 > Klark Teknik...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 245
dickiefunk 5 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 433 views: 43,787
theloststar 5 hours ago

I think the SM-57 snare sound is great but I'm looking for something even better, along the same lines. I'm curious if the Shure...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 43 views: 3,291
6dyslexicelephnt 5 hours ago

This might be my first post outside of low end theory. I have the sense that there might be something about good outboard...

pemberley
replies: 17 views: 664
Patrick Norton 5 hours ago

a friend of mine is willing to give me a few things including his Sonic Maximizer 882. i'm unfamiliar with it... has anybody here...

junior
replies: 99 views: 76,185
Nu-tra 5 hours ago

A friend of mine recently sent me a Dolby 361 unit to mess around with. This one came from Abbey Road Studios, so it's always...

andersmv
replies: 18 views: 451
dfchandler 5 hours ago

I made a dumb mistake. Last year when I was planning my studio I kept reading about patchbays. You gotta have a great patchbay. I...

henryrobinett
replies: 4 views: 200
James Lehmann 5 hours ago

Currently the only high end mic I have is a Brauner VMX (into an AMS 1073, and 1176 eventually) apart from it's detail, it has a...

Metroid
replies: 12 views: 503
Metroid 5 hours ago

I'm mixing a new song for my band, and I'm getting near the end. Happy with the tones, balance, etc. and have been doing bounces...

fastlanestoner
replies: 2 views: 188
NathanEldred 6 hours ago

Hi Guys I would like to get help on how to properly make my equipment work accordingly. Below is what I have. Logic Pro...

MarvinLee
replies: 0 views: 107
MarvinLee 7 hours ago

... OR 20 Just interested in titbits from tape-o-philes... technical or otherwise. Stuff like recording/monitoring off repro...

Blast9
replies: 32 views: 2,703
john morris 7 hours ago

I read many pages about how to record an acoustic guitar in general and how to do it at home. In the end I decided to try and...

fabiospark
replies: 6 views: 412
Drumsound 7 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 121 views: 4,456
Drumsound 7 hours ago

Hi Could anyone please identify the mics in the pic, particularly the circled mic?

janalex
replies: 1 views: 266
Janne19691 7 hours ago

What are the best mics for enhancing the low notes in my male vocals? i have a good range, from low to mid to high. but i think...

charlierokit
replies: 45 views: 9,953
mark1971 7 hours ago

Wondering if anyone can help out! Setting up Lynx Aurora (n) TB with new Mac mini 2018 running Mojave 10.14.3. I'm connecting...

cquinonez93
replies: 0 views: 122
cquinonez93 9 hours ago

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS SACRED rockout, here we go with another 1176 Rev A VS Rev D VS Rev F thread!... with a...

ChristianN
replies: 5 views: 240
iangomes 9 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,173 views: 2,428,473
BudgetMC 10 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,886 views: 216,021
drBill 10 hours ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 9 views: 420
nosebleedaudio 11 hours ago

I've noticed that flatwounds get lots of good press here at Gearslutz. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good make + model...

Tubthumper
replies: 33 views: 38,860
didlisquat 11 hours ago

This SA-2A compressor, with the Sowter transformers, totally competes with my big boy tube compressors. I run vocals through it...

Greg Wells
replies: 3 views: 1,153
VUDU 11 hours ago

My current vocal chain is: Brauner VMX -> AMS Neve 1073LB -> Presonus Eureka(compressor portion) -> Behringer A/D...

Metroid
replies: 66 views: 2,785
gravyface 11 hours ago

I saw on your Instagram that you are moving to a new studio. Care to tell us what your new place will be like?! Kind...

gainreduction
replies: 18 views: 2,063
JSchlomo 12 hours ago

Roland SP-404sx has (2) rca ins, (2) rca outs, a TRS/stereo headphone out and a TRS/mic in .... I'm wanting to use this in my...

mglide
replies: 2 views: 331
mglide 12 hours ago

With either the Gefell EH93 donut mount or the Shure A53m donut mount does the 930 fit snugly into these donut mounts so that...

mbvoxx
replies: 12 views: 960
seanmccoy 12 hours ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 65 views: 5,248
slutbox 12 hours ago

Interested in people’s thoughts on this. I need to pull the trigger on some new monitors.

Tonymia
replies: 2 views: 327
mikeka 12 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,812 views: 157,652
e-are 13 hours ago

Hey all, looking for some mixing advice here.. I was recently reading about setting your kick drum at about -18db and shaping...

blinkybill86
replies: 11 views: 413
Brian M. Boykin 13 hours ago

Currently running RE20>cloudlifter cl1>scarlet 2i2>Desktop. Moagni cables coming in tonight. Im not happy with the...

Bilc0
replies: 13 views: 440
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

Affordable high-voltage tube dist/comp? I'm not interested in buying some low-powered cheap and small tube gear here, but I'm...

soundmodel
replies: 17 views: 1,118
funktoon 14 hours ago

So I bought this keyboard before it came out. I've never had an issue until now. I turned it on as usual, but this time the...

freefeet12
replies: 4 views: 275
freefeet12 14 hours ago

anybody have one of these units they'd be willing to part with? looking on ebay it doesnt seem that there are any on the used...

robotchicken
replies: 2 views: 200
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 595 views: 21,552
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,022 views: 865,134
Piedpiper 14 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 614 views: 41,081
pemberley 14 hours ago

Bongiorno everyone! I am looking for a affordable (second hand) decent analog mixing board with the following specs: 1....

CarlOcolucci
replies: 35 views: 2,285
ShardsLV 15 hours ago

dont want to make any adverts but i got problems when connecting my DTX900 module via USB to my PC just to send and receive MIDI....

dr. bibber
replies: 2 views: 172
dr. bibber 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search