The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, a bit of a newbie here to purchasing gear. I've been looking at this pre-amp for months and was wondering what were...

angebeatrice
replies: 1 views: 86
James7800 2 minutes ago

Hey yall. I'm about to pick up a Sound Workshop 1280B with the meter bridge for $700. I've been looking for a little console to...

kirslis
replies: 2 views: 194
kirslis 31 minutes ago

In order to record 8 tracks simultaneously using gear that travels, I currently have 8 good preamps feeding a Lynx Aurora 8 USB,...

doncaparker
replies: 11 views: 209
doncaparker 41 minutes ago

I have an old German RFZ console that I have been working on using a step down transformer. The transformer is noisy and I am...

dukeofearl
replies: 0 views: 1
dukeofearl 45 minutes ago

Alright, I have 8 owens 703 panels to hang in the corner of a room for tracking purposes. Four of the panels are 2" thick...

adampaulson1217
replies: 1 views: 21
adampaulson1217 1 hour ago

I don't own a laptop or I'd test it myself. Any frequency response curves out there? Thanks!

Trakworx
replies: 15 views: 24,926
skycaptain 1 hour ago

This is meant to be a fun thread for home studios, MoP nerds, and something that will also sharpen your mixing skills and...

BoogieWoogie
replies: 11 views: 912
BoogieWoogie 1 hour ago

Hello :) I'm looking for a pair of sdc mics to use exclusively as drum overheads for rock/metal drums. I already have a pair...

Logima
replies: 62 views: 1,201
Logima 1 hour ago

I'm not new to audio engineering, but I am relatively new to microphones. I recently purchased an SM7B with Cloudlifter. I've...

brownerthanu
replies: 3 views: 110
brownerthanu 1 hour ago

Hi all, I'm kind of losing my mind over a really dumb issue, but here it goes... Long before I became a mic slut, I had to buy a...

cylonlizard
replies: 7 views: 406
cylonlizard 1 hour ago

I like the Korg M1 But it's too big for me. Is there a rack version for the m1 that has 1 on 1 identical components and exact...

saken
replies: 4 views: 161
kennybro 1 hour ago

Hi! What do you have underneath your speaker stands? I filled my speaker stands with a 25 lb bag of lead shot and the rest with...

PerGunnar
replies: 54 views: 1,589
FatB 2 hours ago

I am technical director for a student run live sound company and I am looking to buy some condensers for a variety of acts. We do...

chimmpres
replies: 13 views: 337
Bushman 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 582 views: 35,136
LAtoNash 3 hours ago

Hi all, Can anyone give me some advice on the attached .mp3? I've got a Telefunken Copperhead that has developed a -40dB-ish,...

aetherTap
replies: 0 views: 82
aetherTap 3 hours ago

Hello, after being a reader only for many years I finally registered. At the moment I am in the process of finally finishing my...

ang3l
replies: 10 views: 323
thenoodle 3 hours ago

Just wonder if you sellers of vintage studio gear noticed a new and growing phenomenon of truly awful lowballing request? I...

akai612
replies: 42 views: 1,288
kennybro 3 hours ago

. Please: What's the difference between these two microphones?: AKG C 2000 and AKG C 2000 B ??? It's hard to...

Bomboa
replies: 0 views: 78
Bomboa 3 hours ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 617 views: 13,303
thenoodle 3 hours ago

I'm getting a -7 or -8db drop in level when using these units. They're set to +4db for both the inputs and outputs on the back...

HSLand
replies: 10 views: 3,555
amph 3 hours ago

Hi, I wanna have some Karaoke fun at home. I am looking for a very simple and inexpensive (under $50) mixer which has TOSLINK...

sabzdarsabz
replies: 0 views: 84
sabzdarsabz 4 hours ago

Hello, GS folks. Recently I've acquired IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors for occasional mobile production. However I liked...

greedy.mf
replies: 34 views: 4,766
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,140 views: 72,442
littlesicily 5 hours ago

Bongiorno everyone! I am looking for a affordable (second hand) decent analog mixing board with the following specs: 1....

CarlOcolucci
replies: 30 views: 1,795
blueNan 6 hours ago

So I have purchased luckily or unluckily, very inexpensively, two EcoPlate reverbs that are likely in need of some electrical...

jbrave
replies: 0 views: 102
jbrave 6 hours ago

This is for educational purposes and curious people. My dog knocked over my mic stand with my R88 on it. One of the ribbons needs...

andersmv
replies: 3 views: 144
andersmv 6 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 242 views: 41,411
rasmighty 6 hours ago

Hey all. I need some opinions. I have a UAD APOLLO System in my home studio. I'm currently running the blackface 8p, Twin, and...

J_keefe Bass
replies: 6 views: 164
citrusonic 6 hours ago

Can someone with a hardware Bax EQ confirm whether or not the In/Out Engage button remans illuminated when out? Mine goes a...

Jeremiah Sheets
replies: 2 views: 121
Jeremiah Sheets 7 hours ago

I just picked up a 120x-DS. I was thinking of using it as an insert, but after thinking about it, using it as a send effect looks...

HSLand
replies: 4 views: 707
blueNan 7 hours ago

I´ve never heard of this brand, any experienced users here that can give me their oppinion about this console?

SMT
replies: 6 views: 3,933
ltsstudio 7 hours ago

ME-- Thanks for all the great mixes over the years … i just read your sound on sound article and laughed because my father got...

Sigma
replies: 18 views: 736
Brian Campbell 8 hours ago

Many say that the Sharc processors in the UAD2 are underpowered/outdated, even when the UAD2 was released. Are there more...

timemaster
replies: 0 views: 121
timemaster 8 hours ago

Hi all, Hopefully this is the right forum for this question. There are so many and I'm new here... I've been working on...

nolatone
replies: 3 views: 148
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

This will be for a regular desk, not mixing/mastering. Should I go w/ Hi-fi bookshelf speakers or studio monitors? I will be...

awolf97
replies: 22 views: 25,087
Enlightened Hand 9 hours ago

As I mention far too often, I mix a Monday-night live-streaming internet radio show called The Life Changes Show. It has...

Brent Hahn
replies: 0 views: 173
Brent Hahn 9 hours ago

I read Arthur's Big Knob Studio+ Review and watched the video and it got me thinking about whether the Big Knob Studio might be a...

Per Lichtman
replies: 3 views: 297
Per Lichtman 9 hours ago

I live in a bad acoustical apartment where the walls are pretty thin (you can hear people walking and muffled talking next door)...

Plasma Face
replies: 7 views: 367
bowzin 10 hours ago

I just got a pair last week and the biggest thing i noticed is that even with no input and the volume down, the speakers produce...

hermapuma
replies: 6 views: 167
Matti 10 hours ago

Hi there- I currently own Vocalign Project 3.0 and am wondering if anyone has done a direct comparison between Project and Pro....

musiquefreek
replies: 0 views: 109
musiquefreek 11 hours ago

Hi there! I would like to buy my first studio monitors.The choice goes to Yamaha's HS7. Only one problem with them are their rear...

ProduceSmth
replies: 2 views: 215
biksonije 11 hours ago

Hi everyone, I started a thread a week or so ago about starting from scratch with a project studio:...

jgstarcaster
replies: 26 views: 617
chinesewhiteman 12 hours ago

Hello ! Big fan of this forum :) I read some Phil Brown interviews and stuff but .... that SOUND ! Any tips to have it ? I...

raimundo_a
replies: 7 views: 334
raimundo_a 12 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 330 views: 33,071
gainreduction 13 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for someone to repair two Maestro Echoplex's that I have. An EP1 and EP3. On top of needing the...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 161
shortyboyboy 13 hours ago

I'm slowly moving away from using my Mackie 1604 mixer because it seem to be redundant and I'm no longer finding much use for it....

drainyoo
replies: 14 views: 393
matherne 13 hours ago

Hey guys! I am a guitarist and by next year I plan on releasing an instrumental EP by early April and hopefully an album by late...

rodkenzy
replies: 4 views: 237
Jaybird 13 hours ago

Hello, sorry for my English, I'm looking for a 2º converter for mastering that adds something musical, that is not open and...

Bichop
replies: 4 views: 294
paraudio 13 hours ago

Hi Everyone An experienced studio cat told me about a technique where they heavily pitch correct the vocals but use that...

oranzil
replies: 11 views: 485
kennybro 14 hours ago

so after i decided to invest some (pretty serious for me) money in hardware gear, my quest for reverb has been over. bricasti...

mr. harrison
replies: 84 views: 11,489
italo de angelis 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search