The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25....

dialectic
replies: 0 views: 15
dialectic 23 minutes ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 82 views: 9,567
drBill 30 minutes ago

Hi to all you slutz. Can anyone out there please tell me what mic Bob Dylan is using, vocals, during the 1975 Rolling Thunder...

Double Shuffle
replies: 5 views: 2,748
hello people 32 minutes ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 59 views: 12,040
M.Retra 37 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,271 views: 2,473,325
BudgetMC 47 minutes ago

Hey Guys, I just bought a high end preamp...I would rather not say the name so I don't rub anybody the wrong way. I am picking...

turk sanchez
replies: 17 views: 3,490
Lumin One 56 minutes ago

I have a Retro 176 and am enjoying it on Bass and vocals. How will the Chandler TG1 compare on bass and vocals? I’m...

greenfields
replies: 0 views: 46
greenfields 1 hour ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 31 views: 592
theblue1 1 hour ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 539 views: 54,821
u87allen 1 hour ago

Just saw this on T Rex facebook...

nick8801
replies: 33 views: 6,735
Chad Sterling 1 hour ago

hi guys and gals, anyone know of any 500 series stereo VU meters, or can point me in the direction of a DIY build...

citrusonic
replies: 0 views: 59
citrusonic 2 hours ago

The mxl arrived with a 5 star 5751 WA tube inside, it's the old one, isn't it? The rest seems to be original. Sorry for my slow...

LevinGuitar
replies: 7 views: 310
LevinGuitar 2 hours ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 35 views: 1,001
Gutz 2 hours ago

I know of the Lynx Aurora audio interface that has analog ins and outs, and USB connection, as well as thunderbolt, etc options....

Trizo
replies: 14 views: 519
szyam 2 hours ago

hello all, a friend recently gave us a Decca EQ. its passive and has a 'high' and 'low' cut/boost. does anyone know...

Studio Humbug
replies: 2 views: 557
Poinzy 2 hours ago

I did a comparison out of interest to see what differences I could hear between a plugin compressor and a hardware compressor....

PinHead12
replies: 68 views: 7,000
alexishere 2 hours ago

I am trying to experiment with streo delay and I have read how a common technique is to set the Left side to different parameters...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 9,496
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 60 views: 4,019
boneshowell 4 hours ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 127 views: 5,345
roger 4 hours ago

If you take yourself and your job too seriously and can't take criticism please leave this thread immediately. peachh For the...

Nuieve
replies: 40 views: 1,456
Drumsound 4 hours ago

So it seems like everybody records guitar amps with the trusted and true Sennheiser MD421 but I haven't heard much about the more...

replies: 19 views: 21,503
Alsongs 4 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,024 views: 91,395
IM WHO YOU THINK 5 hours ago

Well it’s obvious that Gearslutz’s members are very important to gear makers now. Our posts are even mentioned in advertising...

Space1999
replies: 63 views: 1,070
gearstudent 5 hours ago

Whatup Slutz.. My current vocal chain is: Miktek C7 LDC Daking MicPre/EQ Daking FET 3 I'm happy with it but would like to...

mookmoof
replies: 6 views: 261
toledo3 6 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 176 views: 14,682
Quetz 6 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 498 views: 92,408
biksonije 7 hours ago

Everytime I look for Chandler Germanium (pre, eq, or comp) demos online, I get a zillion copies of the same 2-3, and they do a...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 120
thenoodle 7 hours ago

Hardware comps that have "anti-pump"/"transient" parameters? Like variable knee, hysteresis...

soundmodel
replies: 7 views: 259
soundmodel 8 hours ago

Tony SanFilippo, aka Drumsound has an opinion piece in the new "Tape Op" entitled "Think Like Tape." Clear...

Brent Hahn
replies: 196 views: 5,330
Drumsound 8 hours ago

I have the opportunity to buy for the same price an original Reamp V2 or a Radial JCR. I don’t have a preference for either. ...

turbocharbo
replies: 1 views: 294
turbocharbo 8 hours ago

Recently a lot of hardware devices allow mid/side processing for eq, compression, etc. Most decode to mid-side, allow you to...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 93
fromthepuggle 9 hours ago

Hi all, Long time reader, first time poster. I'm looking to add either a BURL B32 Vancouver or Dangerous D-box+ to my rig....

bjnugget
replies: 0 views: 102
bjnugget 9 hours ago

I can't figure out why my MXL 990 Mic is so low. I had the behringer UMC22 For about about a week before I decided I wanted to...

johnsole65
replies: 0 views: 94
johnsole65 9 hours ago

I've looked through some of the other upgrade suggestion threads but couldn't find one where the starting point was similar to...

micks
replies: 3 views: 132
elegentdrum 9 hours ago

Hi! I have an old Sennheiser MD 421 microphone and I could use some help. My goal is to understand this microphone so I can...

mysterio
replies: 0 views: 113
mysterio 10 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,423 views: 265,943
bowzin 11 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 118 views: 23,815
IkennaFuNkEn 11 hours ago

I'm looking at Electric 5 string Cello's and will probably grab a NS Design, but would like to hear some comments from anyone...

MoBeach
replies: 0 views: 152
MoBeach 11 hours ago

Hello friends I have had a bit of a hard time deciding between microphones and pre amps for rap vocals I previously owned...

beam534
replies: 9 views: 365
cheu78 11 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 151 views: 9,013
Space1999 12 hours ago

So lately I've been using the preamps on my interface out of laziness :), and I sort of have been thinking they are just fine and...

JL1000
replies: 27 views: 640
monkeyxx 13 hours ago

Hey guyseses, I bought a second hand (well, of course) Dynacord DRP-15 for relatively cheap. Today the package arrived, and...

disp
replies: 1 views: 1,201
satchy 14 hours ago

I’m currently using a multi-unit cascade with my Apollos. I have an H8000 on the desk unit clocked via the master word clock....

Jmfreeland
replies: 0 views: 119
Jmfreeland 14 hours ago

Hey guys! I planing for upgrade my audio interface, just for mixing and mastering (hip hop music), not recording. So between the...

amfd3423
replies: 5 views: 361
peterbaide 15 hours ago

Hi all! I'm an owner of a white faced Dynacord DRP 20 with Firmware version 2.2. I'ts a great vintage reverb with a big sound...

Sparrows78
replies: 1 views: 309
satchy 15 hours ago

I currently have a RME UFX interface and I am using 2x focusrite mkii Dynamic to extend the I/O. This way I can take full...

d33psp33d
replies: 31 views: 2,269
deedeeyeah 15 hours ago

I recently opened my TAVs to try different DOAs and also hear the purple opamps in other gear, only to notice they look very...

Hansest
replies: 4 views: 506
Hansest 16 hours ago

Hey Guys, Have a Yamaha 02r96 mixing board, and I'm having a problem where audio being fed into comes out the other side 10+db...

bowdagger
replies: 13 views: 2,100
Suhail 17 hours ago

Has anyone done a close listening test regarding which format sounds best? We assume they should sound the same? But . . . has...

Jonk
replies: 6 views: 330
mattiasnyc 22 hours ago

I just took a chance on one of these, it's en route to me. Can anyone out there share their experiences with it? What have you...

Flora
replies: 1 views: 1,584
Elguapo511 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search