The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 26 views: 1,292
DSwaltz 2 minutes ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 8 views: 533
Brian M. Boykin 13 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,259 views: 118,298
Frankie Mumbles 13 minutes ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 184 views: 4,285
konkon 15 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,380 views: 2,509,793
The Phoenix 20 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 220 views: 6,437
drBill 20 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,768 views: 302,477
Cody 32 minutes ago

After stellar reviews on all of these, not much buzz about these on here recently. Anyone have any thoughts on why one would...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 225
Earcatcher 40 minutes ago

Hi guys! At the moment I am looking for a dedicated 8/16 channel ADAT option for my TR 909. I dont have any room left for a...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 26
neoking 41 minutes ago

Hello, I'm sorry that this is a total newb question and I've read the user manual and several similar posts, but I don't...

Paint
replies: 2 views: 201
tedtan 43 minutes ago

I'm visiting the IBC (International Broadcasting Conference) in Amsterdam this year, in search for some cool gear. I'll post some...

Reptil
replies: 17 views: 586
Earcatcher 49 minutes ago

Lipinski l707 for music production, what do you think?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 1 views: 28
Luke Skywalker 49 minutes ago

I am recording a deluxe reverb at a home studio volume with an sm57. However, I am interested in the sound of Albini's guitar...

SpookSound
replies: 20 views: 716
Maggot Brain 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 19 views: 702
Skamm Goodiez 1 hour ago

I’m using the Waves SSL bus comp on every mix and love the sound, should I bother to get the SSL bus comp 500 series? Would I...

erike123
replies: 16 views: 1,030
blayz2002 1 hour ago

Looking for an affordable cassette deck for digitizing a lot of old cassette recordings. Figured I might get a new one for less...

RobLewis
replies: 0 views: 69
RobLewis 1 hour ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 7 views: 450
Karpmentalise 2 hours ago

I've seen a few threads about the Focal Spirit Pro's - mostly they are about the breaking band issue (I'm on my second pair,...

project_c
replies: 2 views: 292
project_c 2 hours ago

Any Quantum users able to shed some light on this? The Quantum has a main stereo out and eight individual outs. The...

Chriscowie
replies: 2 views: 276
Chriscowie 2 hours ago

(or 7m x 6.4m for us lot bumpkin) Recently redesigned my room with a pseudo soffit approach to my monitor positioning (as...

Szorn
replies: 0 views: 63
Szorn 2 hours ago

Hi, I got a pretty good deal and purchased both of these amps. I'm going to power the new Auratone Soundcubes with one of...

Mark1353
replies: 21 views: 7,361
R2Mix2 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to add another preamp channel in my studio and an EQ for subtle mixing and tracking. I currently have a Warm...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 617
tymish 2 hours ago

The winner is us ;) Two very interesting and innovative products that could reshape the entire way that we record sound for many...

Squawk
replies: 45 views: 23,279
stonelark 2 hours ago

I'm curious, does it matter which settings I use? my mic pre or interface. I have a Robbie mic pre and a Yamaha/Steinberg...

replies: 1 views: 174
standup 3 hours ago

I have an honest question that I don’t know the answer to, so please respond in the spirit intended. Could the biggest factor...

Woodwindy
replies: 420 views: 11,659
tymish 3 hours ago

M version 5.1 is first generation and then , M series . Did you know what is other different . I know just 5.1 system and...

toofanstudio
replies: 0 views: 113
toofanstudio 4 hours ago

Hello, I have a Behringer UMC1820 and I want to buy an Audient id22 to connect my Behringer interface via ADAT (using the...

alphajos
replies: 1 views: 94
Pollo 4 hours ago
replies: 43 views: 1,402
DomiBabi 4 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 127 views: 11,405
hebjam 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,252 views: 916,819
Woodwindy 6 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 597 views: 200,931
dinococcus 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
theblue1 8 hours ago

Hey folks. I own a Soundcraft DC2000 that has been fully recapped. Now there is one issue that we cannot get hold of. Every time...

flow_rock_skee
replies: 6 views: 481
Ramsammy 8 hours ago

I need some help here. Finally I bought a second hand Soundcraft DC 2000 and installed it last night however I discovered some...

Gaston69
replies: 15 views: 3,695
Ramsammy 8 hours ago

I moved my speakers to a smaller room. I like the highs, but the bass became a bigger disaster. Besides, the ceiling has always...

Mage
replies: 1 views: 247
Wayne 9 hours ago

One stayed in the box and one has been through one ad/da loop. Which one do you prefer and...

corianjackson
replies: 3 views: 251
IanBSC 9 hours ago

So I just got my first 'big kid' EQ for my mixbus, a Sontec mep-250ex. And I'm having that productive realization that I'm not...

fromthepuggle
replies: 17 views: 707
thismercifulfate 11 hours ago

Guys I'm looking for a desktop pc speaker setup to be used for music games and movies. I've been using Hi-Fi speakers for...

drummerdimitri
replies: 24 views: 1,122
SeanLX 11 hours ago

Hi do have quite a high volume of recording output to harddisk. Now harddisks need to be backed up and are quite sensitive in...

akai612
replies: 20 views: 1,752
Matti 12 hours ago

Considering a purchase to add to the collection. Looking for the pros and cons of those who have used them...

plum1030
replies: 23 views: 3,003
KingpenCowboy 13 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,197 views: 171,365
TexaCali 13 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,613 views: 224,588
themiracle 13 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 269 views: 21,203
Bodhifile 15 hours ago

One stayed in the box and one has been through one ad/da loop. Which one do you prefer and...

corianjackson
replies: 0 views: 268
corianjackson 15 hours ago

Is a boss katana with a good cab a useful studio tool? I wouldn’t be using it as the main tone for anything but is it helpful...

m38213
replies: 3 views: 452
sirjuxtable 15 hours ago

Are there any advantages? I used to mix through a desk and then to DAT in the early 00's and it actually had a bit of warmth and...

flsh333
replies: 32 views: 6,898
theblue1 17 hours ago

Hi all, Recently bought some used gear - a Millennia HV-3D 4 channel pre, and an AEA R84 ribbon, going into the first 4...

WJohnston92
replies: 0 views: 245
WJohnston92 18 hours ago

howdy I think this is the correct section to post about diy cables. My Technics SU-V9 has the best phonostage of my...

Macca420
replies: 0 views: 227
Macca420 18 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 448 views: 27,233
Scragend 18 hours ago

Hi there fellow audio peeps! You know that feeling when you come across a song/artist and their vocal mix sounds so damn good...

SkyStudio
replies: 8 views: 600
kingali 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search