The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,658 views: 233,451
hello people 8 minutes ago

Just wondered if passive combiners such as Radial Mix 2:1 are as good as active line mixers and analog summing? What I'm...

Moondog007
replies: 2 views: 145
psycho_monkey 24 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 925 views: 26,047
psycho_monkey 32 minutes ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 185 views: 4,018
psycho_monkey 42 minutes ago
replies: - views: -
Cursed Lemon 55 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,404 views: 2,518,578
Unclenny 1 hour ago

I'm looking for a high end 2-channel preamp that will give me a significant step up in quality from the preamps in my Apogee...

soundofmai
replies: 27 views: 722
mcgilroy 1 hour ago

It's here.:) 70's versus 80's. The "Sound" How similar? How different? Teac 144 vs. ADAT? Big hair vs big...

chessparov2.0
replies: 5 views: 261
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,862 views: 315,658
b0se 3 hours ago

This is somewhat of a noob question so please bare with me and forgive me for my ignorance. My questions are in regards to...

Noba772
replies: 21 views: 4,436
konkon 4 hours ago

The recent update Antelope audio has put out is bricking a few interfaces. If you haven't yet do not update to the Launcher...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 24 views: 968
esldude 4 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,555 views: 43,747
vernier 5 hours ago
proxy 6 hours ago

Hey all. Unfortunately, the majority of my gear was taken in a burglary a couple months back. All that's left are my computers...

Tristana
replies: 0 views: 178
Tristana 6 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 48 views: 5,598
Deefern 7 hours ago

Having a surprisingly difficult time finding information on this. i have an ADT setup so laying two copies of a signal on top of...

7up partridge
replies: 3 views: 313
7up partridge 8 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 136 views: 24,634
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about gear in a different way recently. I'm a synth (modular) guy as well as a studio person....

bchampion96
replies: 19 views: 699
Deuce 225 8 hours ago

I know the answer to this is with experience and practice. But, especially with the modern workflow and power of computers, there...

a.m. son
replies: 69 views: 2,205
s wave 8 hours ago

I ditched a Soundcraft Signature 10 for a KMI K-Mix. While I love the form factor and look, I find I want real buttons and...

aligak
replies: 10 views: 487
Wayne 9 hours ago

i wonder what people think about having an external mic pre in system where the mic pre needs to be plugged into the mic pre on...

patshep
replies: 10 views: 436
hello people 10 hours ago

I apologize if this has been previously discussed, I couldn’t find a previous thread using search. Thoughts on using stands...

slutter
replies: 6 views: 499
szyam 10 hours ago

Anyone have an idea what the sound is that comes in at the 5:19 mark? Sounds like it could be a Rhodes or some other keyboard...

Grigoris
replies: 6 views: 564
becks bolero 11 hours ago

Hello guys, i’m coming to the end point and ready to buy my next microphone pre amp! I need a Single Mic Pre under $1500 Used...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 38 views: 2,220
MREVOL 11 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,145 views: 125,962
brew 14 hours ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 59 views: 4,020
IrieTy34 14 hours ago

Hi, I've got some analog synths and I record in my DAW. I use an apollo twin with the 1073 unisson preamp plugin . I don't have...

charles_
replies: 10 views: 1,524
Brent Hahn 14 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 109 views: 24,056
ChayaFFM 14 hours ago

My new Adam A8X's just arrived, and on Adam's website they recommend at least one week for burn-in, using music of different...

Sargaroth
replies: 67 views: 29,610
deedeeyeah 14 hours ago

Anyone had a chance to try the new A-Designs Hammer 2 HM2EQ? Have you compared to the original? Are the extra frequencies and...

musiquefreek
replies: 22 views: 4,755
fromthepuggle 15 hours ago

Alright then. There are so many threads about the Maselec mpl-2 and other "brickwall" type of limiters, but there are...

AndrisKiss
replies: 3 views: 374
AndrisKiss 15 hours ago

So with some threads going about drum micing I though I would get a poll on overhead drum mic preferences. Which you use the most.

tymish
replies: 32 views: 994
szyam 15 hours ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an earlier thread on the Advanced Audio CM48T, I apologize if this thread is redundant... I...

ep77
replies: 10 views: 2,768
poldolino 16 hours ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 51 views: 1,598
MYN 16 hours ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

rofus
replies: 96 views: 17,678
Avantmidi 16 hours ago

It's a valve pre amp built from old Telefunken V672 amplifiers. I can't find any specs, any reviews or audio demos anywhere on...

miscend
replies: 7 views: 1,397
trubshaw 17 hours ago

this was a topic on tape op that seemed to die, but still has me interested. d.i.y. the cooper time cube? i got a capsule...

sameal
replies: 25 views: 5,686
sameal 17 hours ago

Hey y'all, This is my first time on the forum and I have a quick question about the rear bus technique and how it works with...

jj4
replies: 0 views: 220
jj4 17 hours ago

Hi. I only use x desk as summing mixer. I like the sound of it. But I have to realign the faders very frequently for perfect...

amit monga
replies: 4 views: 407
amit monga 18 hours ago

Would there be any problems that I may not be thinking of if I were to rack some shallow gear back to back in a Gator...

konkon
replies: 1 views: 395
konkon 19 hours ago

Hi everyone My name is Andreas Baggesen - I am the new product category leader for studio and recording gear here at TC...

Andreas Baggesen
replies: 15 views: 1,936
arfcorps 19 hours ago

If I were to want to use my studio recording rig for live recording independent from FOH, what would the most efficient way...

konkon
replies: 5 views: 351
konkon 19 hours ago

Hi I recently got hold of a Tascam DR 100 mkiii and for some reason, I can not get the external mics to work, no sound is...

TygeEpli
replies: 5 views: 1,323
tk1 19 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I pick up a DDA DMR12 last year from an early 20's young guy that got from his friend and original owner but the...

deluca631
replies: 23 views: 1,762
xmission 20 hours ago

Hi! Another monitor thread - this time with the focus on mobility though. I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of the...

Kris Pohl
replies: 3 views: 272
Kris Pohl 20 hours ago

For the guys (and gals) who like to go with the hybrid workflow route in their studios, there's no doubt why the integration of...

Red Dog
replies: 43 views: 4,064
Trebor75 21 hours ago

Hi, Just won an Electro-Voice RE38N/D on Ebay for € 276,--. I haven't heard or red alot about it, but what i've heard was...

Psy-Crow
replies: 26 views: 8,327
RussianRecording 23 hours ago
xlon 1 day ago

Can anyone tell which is which on this acoustic guitar clip? I think the Oktava is easy because it is a SDC but the other two are...

camomiletea
replies: 41 views: 1,228
camomiletea 1 day ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 207 views: 5,511
konkon 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search