The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 213 views: 28,756
D_T_Music 18 hours ago

Hi there, I’m under 30. I run a studio. I engineer and I produce. I get a varied bunch of artists and bands coming in. One...

no1funkydrummer
replies: 3 views: 94
theglow 1 minute ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,194 views: 49,486
chrisso 2 minutes ago

Don't want to make the leap to RME or Apollo at this point due to cost. For a couple hundred I could either upgrade to somewhat...

Jawsome
replies: 0 views: 1
Jawsome 3 minutes ago

Hi there Wasn’t sure where to post this so please move if in the wrong forum. I’ve got a few hardware spring reverbs...

mrbump
replies: 15 views: 486
mrbump 12 minutes ago

I love studios, they all leave an impression. Here's some I recorded in, including a couple I mixed the project as...

vernier
replies: 70 views: 2,836
crestifer 14 minutes ago

If a client sees you don't care about the music and only about the money you will lose them fast. I dealt with a engineer...

GHINII
replies: 6 views: 298
monkeyxx 21 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,085 views: 355,249
BataG 30 minutes ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 167 views: 14,072
The Tenant 39 minutes ago

I like the indie left right on the 2500.

goom
replies: 5 views: 425
Blaine Misner 1 hour ago

Hi, I just started to build a homestudio and found some speakers in the garage. What do you say about those? Which one to Keep...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 12 views: 557
tkr 1 hour ago

After my research on reverb units, plugins and gears I found out that all reverbs are digital emulations. Meaning something that...

Thavma
replies: 19 views: 455
gravyface 1 hour ago

Looking to purchase a KM84. Suggestions on price, and variations in models? Anything to look out for specifically when finding...

mikoo69
replies: 11 views: 419
matucha 1 hour ago

It's a rare thing, for the internet, but opinions on the Telefunken M60 FET SDC's seem thin on the ground. Anyone tried them?...

SoundSlinger
replies: 44 views: 10,753
Telefunken Lab 2 hours ago

Hey guys-- Has anyone ever used the "Rear bus" technique? It's my understanding that Andrew Scheps sends everything in...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 24 views: 4,717
endorka 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm planning to record my upright piano. I want a permanent recording setup, but my piano is in the living room, so I want...

Rtje
replies: 3 views: 156
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,216 views: 176,279
Rtroost 2 hours ago

But here’s the twist: I’d love to hear specifically tracks that are exclusively, or mostly using the internal...

bluesmonk
replies: 0 views: 41
bluesmonk 2 hours ago

I purchased a used Neumann U-87 from Music City Pro Audio on Reverb. It had a fake/aftermarket capsule that costs $850 to...

CrankyChris
replies: 31 views: 1,351
the fxs 3 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,275 views: 129,175
eternalsound 3 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 156 views: 17,277
Arthur Stone 4 hours ago

Hello all I'm Newbie with MOTU hard/software. I wanted to know if my 4Pre could act as a standalone preamp. In other words...

andrev
replies: 2 views: 217
andrev 5 hours ago

Has anyone tried them yet? (https://www.soundonsound.com/news/fx50-fx80-new-nearfield-actives-fluid-audio)

thebrightestday
replies: 9 views: 1,141
Stergios T. 6 hours ago

Thought it might be fun and interesting, to open a discussion regarding the true "Dancing Bears" :heh:, of a band......

chessparov2.0
replies: 108 views: 3,561
deedeeyeah 6 hours ago

Hello Guys! So im a beginner producer and a mixer, after years of it being a hobby, i want to switch to a proffesional level, so...

soilworker24
replies: 4 views: 188
cheu78 6 hours ago

Did some tests comparing a U67 and a 4038 on vocals. The 4038 required about 20db more gain than the 67 to get a similar output....

mikoo69
replies: 17 views: 569
mikoo69 6 hours ago

I have the focusrite ISA 2 preamp going into a Clarett 4 and on the front panel of the ISA there is metering in dbfs. The problem...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 186 views: 4,522
attaboy_jhb 7 hours ago

hi all, wondering if any of you could help me figure out what console this is underneath the keyboard? I thought potentially a...

tcftcf
replies: 3 views: 289
Wiggy Neve Slut 8 hours ago

I’m just curious I keep seeing lots of SM7 Mics assembled in Mexico and less SM7 Mics made in America. Is there much of a...

Snarshall
replies: 0 views: 107
Snarshall 10 hours ago

I have a pair of Focal Twin6 be(s) and want to replace the rosewood with walnut to match my desk. I can't find a service manual...

Digital Rust
replies: 1 views: 194
SkyHighStudios 10 hours ago

I'm heading to a friend's house tomorrow to record his upright piano tomorrow. I won't have a whole lot of time, so I'd like to...

a.m. son
replies: 16 views: 391
Drumsound 11 hours ago

I currently have a mackie 32x8 and am looking to upgrade to a soundcraft ghost 32x8. Would it be worth the upgrade I would be...

404recording
replies: 1 views: 125
lionaudio 12 hours ago

Does the AKG B46E output 48v or 9v? I want to power an Oktava MK-012.

mae1995
replies: 2 views: 494
DSatz 12 hours ago

Hello, So, in 2020, what is the most Hypercardioid Mic available? Like the tightest polar pattern, for the best possible...

ttkfirst
replies: 19 views: 729
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

listening to my old albums and mixes today i realized that today we mix like what stuff sounded like after it went through a...

Sigma
replies: 15 views: 1,129
kennybro 14 hours ago

Hi guys. Not a new topic obviously but wanted to start a conversation on using hardware pultecs into a compressor on the 2 bus.....

Morgueritual
replies: 32 views: 1,923
Skoolboy Jim 14 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 95 views: 18,136
Gabbimark 15 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 625 views: 119,096
taturana 15 hours ago

I've got an old 421 that needs some TLC. It works but doesn't sound as good as the other one that I have & there is...

playon
replies: 14 views: 3,339
John Willett 16 hours ago

Hey all, I'm in the market for a set of tube large condenser mics mainly for drum OH's, that also offer some great secondary...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 0 views: 116
Deadletteroffice 16 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/prreset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 1 views: 323
xarquid 16 hours ago

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 526 views: 35,088
Piedpiper 17 hours ago

Hi. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. I wanted to ask a question. Right now I have an RME Babyface (the original silver...

Mauled
replies: 1 views: 151
cheu78 17 hours ago

Warm Audios specs don't state the sensitivity (mv/PA) nor can I find it anywhere in a search. Any other mic I've got has this...

MarkF48
replies: 12 views: 1,496
Joey91 18 hours ago

Decades ago as well as today, the largest artist names usually has a whole row of people churning out their songs. Songwriters,...

Samando
replies: 9 views: 612
Papanate 18 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,750 views: 259,066
Emi 19 hours ago

I want to express my personal experience with Genelec’s 8040B and 1030A and possibly prevent other people from having the same...

11bit
replies: 88 views: 13,953
Danny nak 19 hours ago

Hey all, so I have a pair of Pioneer CS-703's that I want to use but know absolutely nothing about poweramps. All I know is...

MrMerrySpencer
replies: 26 views: 826
nat8808 19 hours ago

The title says it all. And yes, when i bought amp, should i check my mix via headphones through the amp only or maybe i can...

qusur
replies: 0 views: 123
qusur 20 hours ago

The title says it all. And yes, when i bought amp, should i check my mix via headphones through the amp only or maybe i can...

qusur
replies: 0 views: 98
qusur 20 hours ago

May I ask a question, please? I have a Roland VT-4 which I want to use as the computer interface since I have ordered a DBX...

gjdagis
replies: 2 views: 113
standingwave 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search