The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I wonder if this amount of noise in a setup with the AEA R88 mkII + TRP pre on quiet guitar fingerpicking is common. I...

___GLM___
replies: 3 views: 81
StevenLMorgan 1 minute ago

Hey guys i’m getting a new Mic pre and i have the option of getting either a Bae 1073 with a high pass filter no eq or Daking...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 2 views: 12
ForeignFaraz 1 minute ago

Hi folks I have an old neve 31102 and this hiss noise has started to come into it lately.. Would anyone have any ideas what...

leitrim_lad
replies: 1 views: 86
bgrotto 15 minutes ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 10 views: 280
Whoopysnorp 34 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 168 views: 5,186
ShelGef 41 minutes ago

I'm visiting the IBC (International Broadcasting Conference) in Amsterdam this year, in search for some cool gear. I'll post some...

Reptil
replies: 13 views: 421
Reptil 45 minutes ago

Hi, For those who have used the MKII and MKIII, wondering what your findings are. The MKIIs are amazing and many great records...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 33
Arthur Stone 1 hour ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 0 views: 33
Fhorn88 1 hour ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 660 views: 41,824
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Dear Gearslutz, This is my first post so please do let me know if it's not in the right place! So - I just brought a second...

jacobman
replies: 0 views: 33
jacobman 1 hour ago

So, I don't have a lot of plugins, but this sale looked great, so I bought the Scheps 73 for cheap, liked it a lot, so I got the...

patshep
replies: 1 views: 94
Tobias Enstrom 1 hour ago

I've seen a few threads about the Focal Spirit Pro's - mostly they are about the breaking band issue (I'm on my second pair,...

project_c
replies: 1 views: 108
pentagon 1 hour ago

Hello, The workflow on the Big Knob 3x2m looks great. Two monitor outs with a/b, mute, and dim. Two headphones out with...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 35
gearstudent 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,249 views: 916,220
Mr Funk 2 hours ago
replies: 24 views: 754
RayHeath 2 hours ago

I recently bought a brand spanking new Tascam DA-3000, two channel AD/DA recorder. As soon as it arrived and I plugged it in I...

jesusfwrl
replies: 11 views: 2,248
Ozro 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,765 views: 301,887
drBill 2 hours ago

Hi everyone My name is Andreas Baggesen - I am the new product category leader for studio and recording gear here at TC...

Andreas Baggesen
replies: 17 views: 1,646
arfcorps 2 hours ago

Hey all, I'm in the market for a new monitor controller. I've been using a Presonus Monitor Station V1 for years and it's time...

gregjfrancis
replies: 0 views: 55
gregjfrancis 2 hours ago

ezP1A-500 - Program Equaliser - API 500 series format The ezP1A-500 is a passive filter with a classic Class A gain make-up...

heavengroove
replies: 8 views: 1,732
audiodistortion 2 hours ago

Ok. Just got this thing last night from Alex at VK. I had a Mackie Big Knob...good riddance. I'm pretty sure some of my...

Young&PostModern
replies: 91 views: 16,096
GP_Hawk 3 hours ago

I have an honest question that I don’t know the answer to, so please respond in the spirit intended. Could the biggest factor...

Woodwindy
replies: 384 views: 10,287
cjogo 3 hours ago

I want to send a vocal track from my DAW to my Eventide Space pedal as a outboard effect. The only option with the Avid Omni HD...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 61
themiracle 3 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 121 views: 10,876
Ollio 3 hours ago

Skitch.com > clunkified > iPhoto Straightforward question for Focal 65 owners... Voltage setting on this is kind of...

rollmottle
replies: 7 views: 2,678
laneo 3 hours ago

Any slutz here who worked at Ultrasonic Studios in Hempstead or can tell us a bit more about these studios? I'm desperately...

phil_space
replies: 56 views: 15,964
AFunk 3 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,383 views: 232,880
Snail 3 hours ago

I have a Avid Omni with DB25 output (female jack) and DB25 to TRS cable (Female DB25 connector). Can I get any old male to male...

edaub1
replies: 2 views: 439
edaub1 4 hours ago

Hi you lovely bunch of geeks. Decided to finaly get around to buying myself a couple of decent-ish mics. Now needed for home...

ro bo
replies: 18 views: 619
kennybro 4 hours ago

Hi, I know this has been discussed A LOT!!!! But, I just purchased a yamaha pm1000 for around $1000.00 I was wondering if I...

replies: 255 views: 50,815
Transmutant 4 hours ago

Hey y'all, I'm having an issue that's really stumping me. I recently upgraded my home mixer from a Mackie ProFX12 to an Allen...

the
replies: 4 views: 270
the 4 hours ago

I have waves tune and nectar 3 and they basically uses no cpu.. Does anybody have EFX+ and can comment on its cpu? I plan on...

alexishere
replies: 0 views: 71
alexishere 4 hours ago

I’m using the Waves SSL bus comp on every mix and love the sound, should I bother to get the SSL bus comp 500 series? Would I...

erike123
replies: 13 views: 790
e-are 4 hours ago

In the age of streaming music, am I missing something? Even if you can rip from iTunes or Spotify legally (not sure if that can...

maxhype
replies: 9 views: 711
SyneRyder 6 hours ago

Hello, The Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd generation has a headphone jack, a monitor knob, and two 1/4" line outs for external...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 88
gearstudent 6 hours ago

I was gifted a Miktek CV4 but without the PSU... What are my options? Will Miktek sell me the power supply by itself? Are...

tjcdude16
replies: 6 views: 478
numero6 6 hours ago

I found a few articles about summing and tracking, but I couldn’t find a product for what I’m looking for so I figured I’d...

chrisaugust
replies: 10 views: 501
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

I know there's lots more bands on the new second edition. I quite liked the color of the mid boosts when I had a chance to mess...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 100
crille_mannen 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
askomiko 8 hours ago
mahoobley 8 hours ago

Hi Been a while since I posted. I've just been given a Montarbo R16 rack effect for my home studio and I wanted to see if...

VintageAnalogue
replies: 8 views: 2,279
fede.tich 8 hours ago

hi guys i purchased the second 12v ac/ac in a row to power up a Fc power supply and after checking the voltage now this gives me...

nhouz
replies: 2 views: 513
nhouz 8 hours ago

I've been looking for an upward expander to increase the dynamic range of a not particularly loud sounding electromagnetic...

SwamiRob
replies: 9 views: 687
SwamiRob 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to add another preamp channel in my studio and an EQ for subtle mixing and tracking. I currently have a Warm...

dickiefunk
replies: 7 views: 532
dickiefunk 10 hours ago

If this doesn’t belong in the high end forum remove it ... ok on to the review I bought a Manley ref C a little while ago and...

Cokey30
replies: 13 views: 1,063
fried fingers 11 hours ago

I have an Aphex Pro Model 2020. When I power it up the 12.5 LED on the leveling gain under process metering stays on. It is the...

cowboygal
replies: 5 views: 508
val058 11 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,195 views: 171,250
TheOneAndLonely 11 hours ago

You can have only 1 of these for all of your future projects, and it's only supplemented by as many SM57s you can shake a stick...

goom
replies: 10 views: 548
thismercifulfate 12 hours ago

UNITY AUDIO – THE ROCK Years in the making…… Since 1995 Unity Audio Ltd has been synonymous with distributing...

Kevlar
replies: 299 views: 76,381
SeanLX 12 hours ago
Noisewagon 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search