The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! So, I have really bad OCPD and work very inefficiently in the studio. I...

Cantankerous
replies: 25 views: 600
omega75 17 minutes ago

Big hello from the proud owner of a freshly DIY-modded UREI 1178, after the wonderfully simple instruction (somewhere here on...

RSFiesta
replies: 12 views: 5,264
shahstlz 21 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,507 views: 97,492
12tone 1 hour ago

Hey guys, just thinkin about some special effects treatment for vocals, drums and synths. I came across the TC FireworX....

danibert
replies: 3 views: 1,145
neotron54 1 hour ago

Hi all, assume a singer recorded a perfect take but there are some esses on the record and for whatever reasons the take is not...

marco_well
replies: 16 views: 690
marco_well 1 hour ago

On the fence here about whether it’s a good use of $650 to have Black Lion Audio do the upgrade to my RME Fireface 802? It’s...

koontzness
replies: 3 views: 673
zinzin 1 hour ago

So tomorrow is my birthday! rockout I want to buy an Opto-compressor to go alongside my 1073 Preamp. I plan on tube swapping...

sentimiento
replies: 14 views: 648
zinzin 1 hour ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 17 views: 520
elcct 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,620 views: 289,963
Conan12 1 hour ago

I have been doing voiceovers and narration in my new house, and am running into some problems. I started using my trusty Cad-e350...

ocharlas
replies: 10 views: 283
MarkF48 2 hours ago

I mean, does a module by ABC fit a rack by XYZ, are the holes always where they are supposed to be and not 2 millimetres...

razorboy
replies: 18 views: 847
Moondog007 2 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,361 views: 240,552
jbraner 3 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in the market for a nice pair of monitors for mixing and mastering (mainly rock music), and I have these two options,...

Luca79
replies: 16 views: 2,988
saptezsapte 4 hours ago
replies: 1,579 views: 132,985
Ministertrav1 4 hours ago

I'm wondering why preamps built these days often replicate neve preamps but never SSL preamps? SSL is obviously a huge name in...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 103 views: 19,540
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

Here's an example: Elysia Alpha Compressor at $10,500. One compressor that costs $10,500! I refuse to believe that this thing is...

Rob Coates
replies: 67 views: 2,259
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

Hello ! I want to buy my first microphone, mostly for recording my own voice (singing), I I have an Onyx Producer 2x2 audio...

Straw
replies: 12 views: 281
ChaosCreation 5 hours ago

Hello, I see on the specs and images that the Mackie 1642 VLZ4 has 8 subgroups. On the backs there are 8 outputs for...

bebbo
replies: 2 views: 174
bebbo 6 hours ago

Hi there, I am in the situation at the moment where I haven't got a great listening environment (studio) for my Focal CMS65...

Rentzen
replies: 1 views: 268
Rentzen 7 hours ago

Have a Lauten LA-320 tube mic on it's way to me and wondering if anyone has done tube swapping and if so, what did you settle on?...

Rob Coates
replies: 15 views: 1,291
SFolk 8 hours ago

I currently own the Original TK Audio BC1 black model, haven't used it in years but thinking about throwing it back on my 2 buss...

Chase Orion
replies: 0 views: 103
Chase Orion 10 hours ago

I recently bought a d-sub to bal jack cable and noticed the breakout cables was a bit thinner then other d-sub breakout cables i...

blackcom
replies: 9 views: 318
vernier 10 hours ago

I like turtles. And Phoenix audio.

Amsoily
replies: 0 views: 126
Amsoily 11 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 329 views: 48,472
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Curious if anyone else does this. I have the original NS-10m’s. I’ve heard a lot of people use a Kleenex or 1 sheet of toilet...

greenfields
replies: 4 views: 190
RJHollins 14 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,093 views: 112,472
Sagafrontier 14 hours ago

I am looking for new monitors at any price really (i dont want to get too expensive maybee under 5 or 3k price range) I need...

tigerwoots
replies: 10 views: 490
tigerwoots 16 hours ago

See HERE and HERE. http://www.prosoundweb.com/images/uploads/Neumann_mic_web.jpg

John Willett
replies: 264 views: 81,944
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

I've got literally no space for a 2nd sustain pedal (3rd actually but read on) due to guitar pedal boards underneath (and i...

JBQIII
replies: 1 views: 218
JBQIII 16 hours ago

Hey all, Been thinking about getting the SSL Fusion for mix bus duties. Thing is, I already have a Culture Vulture as well as...

RedMeadow
replies: 7 views: 1,488
bob2018 17 hours ago

I've got a friend who records a lot of acoustic stringed music. He told me his new fav SDC was the Slate ML-2 without going...

Petimar
replies: 1 views: 288
Steven Slate 17 hours ago

I need some help here. Finally I bought a second hand Soundcraft DC 2000 and installed it last night however I discovered some...

Gaston69
replies: 14 views: 3,632
Ramsammy 18 hours ago

Hey guys. I've been racking my brain trying to think of an amazing studio I've seen somewhere on here with a pretty small live...

PaulMac
replies: 5 views: 452
Drumsound 18 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,361 views: 2,496,613
The Phoenix 20 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 96 views: 7,561
ev33 20 hours ago

I've been listening to samples and reading descriptions of this mic (Golden Age R1 Tube Ribbon) and it may be just what I'm...

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 154
Rob Coates 20 hours ago

Hey I don't want to beat this forum to death with SM7B questions anymore than it already has but.. But here's my...

PracticeMo
replies: 3 views: 214
Bushman 21 hours ago

I've run out of inputs on my Focusrite Clarett 8pre (thunderbolt 2) and looking to expand this via ADAT and get another...

mobofunk
replies: 9 views: 465
mutetourettes 23 hours ago

So I'm pretty new to hardware eq, and I figured go for 'color' eqs, because wouldn't software be as good as hardware for 'clean'...

fromthepuggle
replies: 19 views: 1,426
mutetourettes 23 hours ago

hello you guys i need some quick help and suggestions. im in the search for some gear im in the budget from as low ass...

cesarortiz24
replies: 29 views: 1,812
themiracle 23 hours ago

Interesting interview with the guy from Golden Age. Even though I might have dissed the pre73 in the past, I really like this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 423
din 23 hours ago

hi guys firstoff thx for replying #1 - A general question In regards to rec vocals only (as all i rec are vocals), i currently...

nsta555
replies: 0 views: 183
nsta555 1 day ago

i know many have old valuable collections from deals made over the years and buying things that went on to become gems, but if...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 16 views: 746
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Just wondering in anyone out there has used both of these tube pres and could offer any comparisons. I recently purchased the...

playon
replies: 14 views: 1,354
szyam 1 day ago

I'm thinking of buying a new pair of monitors for my little studio. I think I've narrowed it down to either a pair of Focal Shape...

Ahlbom88
replies: 3 views: 821
prorenzo 1 day ago

Hello I've been looking for some active speakers for home listening and have found recommendations over a couple of different...

Swagoo
replies: 3 views: 310
Antti H 1 day ago

Hi everyone A newbe here for drums and drumrecording. Got a Paiste PST7 20 ride medium which i like. While recording my tom...

Guitarking
replies: 6 views: 372
Mark Adams 1 day ago

I've been following the most recent Heritage HA73EQ vs WA73EQ vs a real Neve threads, as I need another stereo pair of pres, and...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 1,396
Mark Adams 1 day ago

Hi, Does anyone know what mic this is on the lead...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 346
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Hi, I have a Sony MXP 390 with voltage at 120v and I would like to convert it to 220-240v. I have the repair manual, I understood...

xformxs
replies: 0 views: 183
xformxs 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search