The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

so i was thrift store shopping, and came across one of those old GE alarm clocks. definitely had one when i was a kid, (90s...

robotchicken
replies: 7 views: 181
Wayne 13 minutes ago

Replacing an older set of KRK Rokit 6 G2s which I had for a few years which were pretty muddy in my opinion. Here is general...

Lkdog
replies: 2 views: 112
Lkdog 56 minutes ago

Hi, Just recorded a waveform with an hardware synth. Now something strange happened and never had this before. The daw starts...

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 51
datafeist 1 hour ago

So this is what my setup currently looks like: https://i.imgur.com/s59S4ir.jpg I mainly work on electronic music for TV and...

ohmicide
replies: 3 views: 113
Elmbeatz 1 hour ago

Hi all! So, I know there are a lot of mic shoot-out threads in this forum, but here's my spin: I'm preparing to record an...

Kroc
replies: 4 views: 112
bcgood 1 hour ago

First, I'm posting this here because I'm looking for the opinion of those who use high end gear. I'm definitely going for high...

jackalope77
replies: 124 views: 8,545
JGM 1 hour ago

I wasn't around at the time but I've seen a lot of photos of studios in the eighties and nineties, they had outboard gear but was...

Darius1
replies: 27 views: 985
lucasanything 2 hours ago

So I set up an aggregate device with my TR8 and my Scarlett 6i6. Im not quite sure how to set up the I/O aspect of Logic Pro X....

sleepfc
replies: 0 views: 57
sleepfc 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 1,413 views: 96,209
BradM 2 hours ago

This fledgling Ukrainian company seems interesting. Makes various tube stuff, pedals to hi-fi amps. His first "studio"...

Mr Funk
replies: 133 views: 6,210
loid 3 hours ago

I am in the market for an analog console that would be on par (or better) that a Toft ATB. I'm curious about the Soundtracs...

uptoolate
replies: 26 views: 5,146
Id10t3qu3 3 hours ago

It's been two years since I started the previous one, so here we go again. If you got it, flaunt it! I post mine in few days...

JoaT
replies: 75 views: 14,098
cjogo 3 hours ago

The GTQ2 has line-level unbalanced outputs. The Fireface 802 has mic/line inputs on front and line level inputs on back. What's...

Steelgtr224
replies: 4 views: 152
Steelgtr224 3 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,698 views: 2,292,967
foxwaves 4 hours ago

Well they have been out a while now I know there were issues at first. Have they worked these out. Are they good bad just using...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 242
boomer81 4 hours ago

Cause I don't need all the different pickup patterns is the C212 close enough to the C414 but cheaper?

John lennon
replies: 9 views: 501
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

I seem to be experiencing that. What to use with what? You could sit here all day trying to find that and not record a goddamn...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 1 views: 105
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

Greetings, Anyone out there in gear land using the Tegeler Audio Tube Summing Mixer? I’m interested in it. I’ve heard...

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 71
Nu-tra 4 hours ago

My OCD has been bugging me about this one. Can't seem to find consistent use on this anywhere. I've found magazine articles +...

Charles Dye
replies: 230 views: 27,006
Schoeller 4 hours ago

Hi, I’m a saxophonist, I play mainly alto, and a little soprano. Playing live I currently use a Behringer XM8500, but am...

DwarfCactus
replies: 2 views: 95
nnajar 5 hours ago

I just bought a Midas M32 back in November. I've already used it in Live and Studio environments. I know that it is supposed to...

jordanthurt
replies: 0 views: 91
jordanthurt 5 hours ago

Whenever plugged in doesn't pass any signal. Opened it up can't see any obvious problems.

TS-12
replies: 6 views: 126
jwh1192 6 hours ago

Title pretty much says everything. I am no looking into the quality of the pres. Im just looking for the best solution...

makasi
replies: 6 views: 205
kennybro 6 hours ago

Any thoughts on best studio desk with 88 key keyboard drawer? Budget is max $1,500 Main interest is that there is limited...

xep3vu
replies: 4 views: 378
GregkoNYC 7 hours ago

I've been doing some pre-purchase searches regarding the LA2A vs LA 610's compressor. All I've found so far is the differences...

Wayne
replies: 36 views: 966
Wayne 7 hours ago

OK so I keep hearing about all the gorgeous iconic tube mics to die for. What about FET's? For example I have an Oktava 319 and...

Ardis
replies: 18 views: 850
Farmboy presents 7 hours ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 78 views: 5,550
Jason rocks 7 hours ago

looking for a "darker" vocal mic. i use for vocals michael joly hulk - very good, rode nt2a - mostly to bright and...

zinzin
replies: 289 views: 16,497
Ford Slinger 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
gregkat 8 hours ago

Hi everyone i am requesting some little help here as i am looking for sine sweep at 24bits 96 khz from 20hz to 20 khz. i...

tracks
replies: 19 views: 197
jwh1192 8 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 242 views: 26,754
YRLK 9 hours ago

I am just about to add another 8 channels of I/O to my setup, for a total of 16. I may go up to 24 channels. I also have a 24...

3rd Degree
replies: 0 views: 97
3rd Degree 9 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 807 views: 37,180
ollieneedham 9 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,765 views: 577,414
norfolk martin 11 hours ago

Is the Klark Teknik EQP-KT the ultimate super defacto piece of gear for vocal mixing? You get full low shelving control with the...

EisaMo
replies: 2 views: 287
bowzin 11 hours ago

Not sure if this is the right place or if this has been asked before, so sorry in advance. Basically I just picked up a Middle...

BMXnotFix
replies: 2 views: 215
BMXnotFix 11 hours ago

Haven't seen anything on this posted yet. https://www.facebook.com/lsraudio/posts/951376558290649:0

Keith Moore
replies: 35 views: 6,156
db9d9 11 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,200 views: 81,017
blackjono2000 12 hours ago

Hello Fellow Gain Brain 2 Users Have any of you experienced no Output Gain from the Range knob? I scored a fun rack with...

AudioGandi
replies: 0 views: 104
AudioGandi 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm taking one of the most important decisione of my life: buying my first lunchbox for expanding my small...

Friedrik83
replies: 51 views: 2,169
mattias78 13 hours ago

Hello everyone, i hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I have a small home studio with genelec m040 monitors, and a pair of...

dreckdirect
replies: 10 views: 680
dreckdirect 13 hours ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 0 views: 117
YRLK 13 hours ago

What are the things in a mix that cause you to either feel some sense of listening fatigue or are just generally bothered by?...

americanbison
replies: 24 views: 483
americanbison 13 hours ago

So, I'm currently using a 2011 MacBook Pro running Ableton Live 9. My audio set up is a Scarlet 18i8 interface and Alesis...

grid_pat
replies: 0 views: 98
grid_pat 13 hours ago

Rupert Neve sE Electronics RNT, Warm Audio WA-47, Stam Audio SA-47, GAP U47, Rode NT-49 - Valve Studio Microphone. We need a...

terrysound
replies: 3 views: 1,107
cortez07 14 hours ago

Interesting story: I had a roommate who decided to up and move to Alaska for a year. He left behind his bulky Fender Bassman 50...

tonyzmith
replies: 0 views: 124
tonyzmith 14 hours ago

Just wanted to share the SOS review of this beautiful condenser Mic from Earthworks Inc.

andrewlemoine
replies: 4 views: 1,068
Arthur Stone 14 hours ago

I'm getting into mobile recording and I'm a drummer so I really want to do drums right. All I have currently is a Soundcraft...

Gary D Olson
replies: 18 views: 445
Carabinerx 14 hours ago

Hello all, I find myself struggling with this difference in sound for the very same chain wired to Loop A and then to Loop...

sicijk
replies: 0 views: 120
sicijk 14 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 275 views: 33,150
burd igor 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search