The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 267 views: 40,377
[email protected] 1 hour ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 2,909
Drumsound 2 weeks ago

I'm currently using the Soundcraft 22MTK as my interface that is treating me pretty well. I like how the board sounds, but I'm...

JohnnyDemonic
replies: 9 views: 118
lord preset 1 minute ago

Looking for a great active DI to run a bass direct into the Mic inputs of a Chandler TG-2 and Germanium preamp to tracking....

IMRECS
replies: 6 views: 2,638
burns46824 17 minutes ago

Hey all, I am looking for advice. The following scenario is made possible for me, I am just hearing everyone out about it. A...

llpop
replies: 4 views: 99
elegentdrum 18 minutes ago

This is one of several articles on how Billie Eilish recorded/produced her Grammy award winning album....

robert82
replies: 1,666 views: 78,703
12tone 18 minutes ago

This is strictly for mixing/mastering purposes. At the moment I am connected to my Hilo via TB card, going line out to a Louder...

Chase Orion
replies: 0 views: 14
Chase Orion 20 minutes ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,606 views: 65,478
Bob Olhsson 1 hour ago

This is an update to my CLA-10 post a year ago. I think that my mixes are pretty full sounding. I understand the trademark used...

Cal-E
replies: 2 views: 294
Unexplainedbacon 1 hour ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 634 views: 123,365
DannVal 2 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 75 views: 8,234
nathansnud 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,301 views: 159,750
L.A. Dude 3 hours ago

A company called Weird Audio is selling U47 and U67 clones on evilBay. They look interesting and claim that they will buy back...

Rob Coates
replies: 38 views: 1,121
andersmv 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,797 views: 268,018
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

I mean I knew he played drums on a few White Album tracks but I’ve never heard anything about this!!! (Double Kicks?) Is this...

theglow
replies: 16 views: 1,022
gravyface 3 hours ago

I'm looking at buying a new pair of monitors, and I unfortunately won't be able to test them. From my research, it is apparent...

tee_horse
replies: 2 views: 167
BIG BUDDHA 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some advice: i'm about to buy a pair of the JBL's but still not sure if it's a wise investment. For...

noisekeeper
replies: 0 views: 116
noisekeeper 3 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 141 views: 29,668
illsoulprod 4 hours ago

So I recently purchased a pair of VP28's and I must say they are very impressive! I was extremely curious about the different...

shelterr
replies: 93 views: 28,850
ChristianN 4 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,250 views: 178,970
vallobeats 4 hours ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 145 views: 9,534
Gutz 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a "Marian Seraph 8+ XLR" for my mid-pro home studio, as it seems to be great despite...

Maxime Wathieu
replies: 1 views: 255
wavewalker 4 hours ago

I keep changing my company name but I think it's WEA or Wiley Electrical Audio and these would be the WEA 12 microphones. It...

monkeyxx
replies: 28 views: 3,050
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with my DAW to Reel to Reel recording. I just bought it so I have no idea what I'm doing...

fabianr
replies: 26 views: 541
12ax7 4 hours ago

Not my intention to fuel yet another debate on analog vs. digital here since I already work Hybrid and I'm quite happy this way....

sparrow
replies: 3 views: 288
joeq 4 hours ago

I recently transferred my rig to a 2018 Mac Mini- I'm running Catalina. I am using Softube Central which I believe is still in...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 419
CurseesConnect 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 48 views: 2,993
CurseesConnect 5 hours ago

This is a warning to all GS members that ebay user senator072011 have been selling presumably fake/rebranded microphones under...

alhe
replies: 38 views: 2,136
bkbirge 5 hours ago

Hello! I have an OTARI RADAR II system, during bootup I get the following error message: "Missing operating...

MRCLIZE
replies: 2 views: 162
MRCLIZE 5 hours ago

Hey folks, got a weiss afi-1 for my JCF AD8 and have some problems getting a sound in Logic. My Setup is: JCF-> AES...

___GLM___
replies: 1 views: 150
___GLM___ 5 hours ago

I would like to record a Rhodes electric piano (73 stage), other electric-mechanical keyboards (Wurlitzer 200A, Clavinet D6,...

ihavezippers
replies: 0 views: 133
ihavezippers 5 hours ago

See HERE and HERE. http://www.prosoundweb.com/images/uploads/Neumann_mic_web.jpg

John Willett
replies: 265 views: 85,584
RedArmchairStud 6 hours ago

NINETEEN XIX COMPRESSOR, MULTI EFFECTS AND ENHANCER UNITS Anyone used them? SOS says they were budget. They are on Ebay for...

jamroxx
replies: 2 views: 2,332
chrisrnps 6 hours ago

Has anyone tried them yet? (https://www.soundonsound.com/news/fx50-fx80-new-nearfield-actives-fluid-audio)

thebrightestday
replies: 20 views: 1,830
Zambeste 6 hours ago

Hi all :) My two young girls love to sing and I want to buy a small battery-powered PA with two wireless microphones for them,...

Dadforaudio
replies: 0 views: 149
Dadforaudio 7 hours ago

Has anyone had experience of these to compare? Or if not (I know the 7721 is quite new and there are no threads on it yet),...

konkon
replies: 4 views: 754
mungu 8 hours ago
replies: 1,756 views: 150,503
mbvoxx 8 hours ago

Hi all I've just bought an X32 for the band to tour with and was happy with the sound until rehearsal last night. We have...

BigYinUk
replies: 28 views: 1,766
Calagan 8 hours ago

Does anyone know what studio this was recorded in...Any information on what console was used??

Jrussell99
replies: 56 views: 10,702
ShinyBox 9 hours ago

Hi Members, I'm wondering if anyone is able to please identify this microphone and shockmount? I'm interested in reading up on...

Cameron Hamill
replies: 5 views: 407
John Willett 9 hours ago

Does anyone have an opinion on the Sound Workshop Logex 8? I was wondering how they compared to the Series 30/34 or 1280 series...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 2,799
GWHIZZ 9 hours ago

Good afternoon wise people.... I recently saw a video clip from MWTM where Tchad Blake is in discussion, and he mentioned a...

ghostman
replies: 83 views: 3,182
dankin 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Pchicago 10 hours ago

Hi, I'v recently purchased the Golden Age Premier PREQ-73 (Neve 1073 clone) (Golden Age Premier PREQ-73 – Thomann...

lemec
replies: 2 views: 469
the fxs 11 hours ago

Anyone know about the SPECTRAL digital recording system in the mid-90s? I've talked to Rob Schnapf and Tom Rothrock about this...

Larry Crane
replies: 6 views: 1,098
ajswanson 11 hours ago

Anyone have any thoughts or experience on using Digico for studio recordings? They make amazing live sound consoles but I would...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 22 views: 1,564
hughshouse 12 hours ago

Hi All, I have a Burl B16 Mothership with a BDA4M/BAD4M on loan at the moment. I'm really liking it compared to my RME...

Tesseract
replies: 0 views: 152
Tesseract 13 hours ago

I'm looking to buy a mic other than an SM57 for mainly clean electric guitar. Amps (Fender Deluxe Reverb, Champ etc.) ...

deejayen
replies: 25 views: 639
deejayen 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Exdeavor 14 hours ago

Became a proud owner of a pair of Dynaudio LYD 7s. Love the sound, but very irritated with the hiss (even when no cables...

EugeneKrall
replies: 14 views: 1,780
SPORT 15 hours ago

Hi! Need a suggestions for 500 series unit for last open slot on my rnd r6 chassis. Easiest route would be to get second 560a,...

Jonnela
replies: 3 views: 521
Jonnela 15 hours ago

Hey guys! Need an advice here concerning mics. I've been hesitating between purchasing the SM 7B or the Aston Microphones...

moodysky
replies: 0 views: 304
moodysky 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search