The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

You don't. :facepalm: Then stop telling people to use their ears, more often then not it's just meaningless and annoying. :tut:...

komil
replies: 6 views: 80
Zyzygis 1 minute ago

I have the overstayer fet compressor, which adds that dirt/slight fuzz when cranking up the drive I don't have much experience...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 1
Unknown soldier 11 minutes ago

Hi guys, I have a small studio with A&H GL3300 console, some outboard gear and a bunch of tape decks I use to record. I...

cuba1956
replies: 14 views: 403
Aa63 14 minutes ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 401 views: 78,162
BadYodeler 17 minutes ago

1965 Gibson GA15-RVT Hey guys - thanks in advance for any insight.* So I'm a bit out of my depth - having brought my GA amp...

Widgetmjl
replies: 3 views: 148
UKMK00 19 minutes ago

I have been recording vocals in my tiny OD room and it is quite noisy. There are 4 power supplies for my console and they all...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 23 views: 273
WeAreNotOkay 19 minutes ago

So I'm a fan of glitchy type music and such, but i'd like to use hardware options rather than plugins / modern software. A...

part12studios
replies: 25 views: 1,681
DirkP 22 minutes ago

It seems there are no longer any US distributors of the Blackspade microphones. Anyone knows why? Sorry if I missed the fyi.

keyzzz
replies: 5 views: 825
ttattwa 26 minutes ago

I am looking into building a portable laptop based mix rig, and I'm wondering if anyone is currently doing it and how its working...

Mike Butler
replies: 0 views: 16
Mike Butler 29 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,122 views: 875,445
cristianonich 33 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,155 views: 232,652
sergioelectro 52 minutes ago

Hey guys!!! I been using the Shure SM7B personally for years and i love it! Been to a few major recording sessions with the SM7B...

ChuckyGold
replies: 34 views: 1,609
tymish 1 hour ago

Anybody know how they got that awesome drum sound, who did Al Green have playing the drums on his records and how they miked up...

Jake Holland
replies: 76 views: 32,339
WarmJetGuitar 1 hour ago

I have an extra dynaudio bm5a speaker laying around and thought about trying to see if I could use it as a subwoofer. I wouldn't...

stresstour
replies: 1 views: 46
David W. Jones 1 hour ago

Last month I bought an Audix scx1-hc for indoor dialogue recording. I've heard them recommended by Ty Ford and other people, so I...

elektrovolt
replies: 15 views: 3,128
Ty Ford 1 hour ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 209 views: 29,493
MrMarr 1 hour ago

So I’m reading the book and highly recommend it for anyone serious about recording. It’s a great read with lots of good...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 65 views: 1,872
Musiclab 1 hour ago

Hey, i inherited a pair of 20 years old B&W 802 from my dad. Now i used them as monitors for our band stuff as i saw...

hatty gersack
replies: 2 views: 169
hatty gersack 1 hour ago
replies: 1,453 views: 122,864
Drumsound 1 hour ago

I know a lot of people like this technique for recording drums with few mics, including me! I'm often amazed and intrigued by how...

Joniverse
replies: 123 views: 5,987
gravyface 1 hour ago

Hi Fellow gearslutzers lol So I’m at the stage with some of my artists where we were looking to enlist a music pr company in...

digi882
replies: 0 views: 43
digi882 1 hour ago

Is it worth upgrading from an E835 to Audix OM7 to record vox in a car? The mic provides much more rejection, but, the space is...

walterlopez
replies: 5 views: 178
jlam 2 hours ago

HOLY ****E! AMPEX ATR-124 2" 24-track tape recorder w. Dolby SR box - eBay (item 110448854535 end time Oct-29-09 11:37:34...

quantumpsych
replies: 28 views: 5,828
gravyface 2 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 207 views: 18,760
paraudio 2 hours ago

I've run into an issue with the DAC part of the D-Box making noise by itself. I'm getting a bunch of noise (static, whirring...

MrMartinezBodega
replies: 10 views: 1,186
jahndhi 2 hours ago

I have a few vintage delays like Roland SDE-2500 and Korg SDD-1000 with unbalanced inputs and outputs that I like to connect to...

ppaulsen
replies: 7 views: 167
Labs 3 hours ago

I have a Royer R-121 and I don’t like it, it barely has the sound of a ribbon microphone, the frequency range is way to wide...

muzak2myears
replies: 99 views: 3,058
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction! I'm looking to shrink my speakers (currently using JBL...

jonboyuk
replies: 5 views: 193
deejayen 3 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 634 views: 44,377
jayalanthomp 4 hours ago

Hello guys im new here and sorry for my bad english . Im willing to upgrade my home studio . Actually i got a saffire pro 14...

Jockervoice
replies: 10 views: 292
Jockervoice 4 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,393 views: 179,348
hello people 5 hours ago

worth upgrading from E835 to OM7 for vox in car? Is it worth upgrading from an E835 to Audix OM7 to record vox in a car? The...

walterlopez
replies: 0 views: 72
walterlopez 5 hours ago

hey guys i wondert... is there any problem with having 2 of the analog rytm going in your daw? is overbridge capable of...

rsda1980
replies: 0 views: 78
rsda1980 5 hours ago

Have a Lauten LA-320 tube mic on it's way to me and wondering if anyone has done tube swapping and if so, what did you settle on?...

Rob Coates
replies: 14 views: 931
Karloff70 5 hours ago

Beginning of the year I purchased a Sm7b and the id14 and it was a good combo. Like I thought, the Sm7b just seemed too bland and...

Jmw21
replies: 0 views: 97
Jmw21 5 hours ago

Been wondering why some manufacturers get negative reviews for using solid state components in tube gear when some companies are...

christube
replies: 4 views: 222
christube 7 hours ago

hello everyone! i'm new to this! :) so i hope i'm doing it right.. i'm using different drum machines and synthesizers hooked...

aronmusik
replies: 0 views: 91
aronmusik 7 hours ago

hey guys i found 2 threats inhere where a discussion about rack ears has started but with no happy end for me! Are there...

rsda1980
replies: 1 views: 158
rsda1980 7 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 0 views: 101
Duke Zeibert 8 hours ago

Hello knowledge bank! Anyone got any idea what these fellas are? TIA! Imgur: The magic of the Internet

OPP
replies: 6 views: 240
OPP 8 hours ago

Seems the two can do quite similar things. I wonder if anyone who owns both could do a comparison. Or if they are simply not same...

ywshuo
replies: 9 views: 697
ywshuo 8 hours ago

At least I think that's what it is... I'm an amateur engineer, by all means (home studio, all itb, limited gear, etc.), and it...

adampaulson1217
replies: 17 views: 421
BIG BUDDHA 9 hours ago

Hey guys, So I have a mix with 16 channels of analog summing and one strictly ITB. I figured I'd let you A-B the mixes and...

88Keys444
replies: 21 views: 1,792
ABBA 9 hours ago

Anyone with any experience on the Shure A85F transformer? Can it be used as a substitute for a reamp box? For example, I'm...

freelancepoet
replies: 1 views: 134
freelancepoet 9 hours ago

My beloved VXT 4's are on their way out as they have developed a horrible hissing noise. I also get the odd crackle and pop. I...

Biodiode
replies: 2 views: 169
sirjuxtable 10 hours ago

So I'm aware the LA-3A has faster attack and release times for larger transients, making it suitable for drums, overheads, and...

FreshProduce
replies: 8 views: 412
bgrotto 10 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,205 views: 2,440,285
foxwaves 13 hours ago

I have an MXL V69ME that someone gave me for free, non working. It has a burned out resistor in the heater supply, R14. I can't...

drembo
replies: 5 views: 233
kennybro 13 hours ago

I really like to know how you mix ITB. I cant get a song sound good ITB like OTB, so what are you doing. When every...

Duplex One
replies: 39 views: 1,738
Sky 13 hours ago

Howdy Y'all, I'm finally upgrading from my old delta 1010's. I've already picked up a profire 2626 and an ADA8000. I want to...

adam375
replies: 1 views: 171
Bushman 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search