The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 36 views: 3,185
Funny Cat 13 hours ago

I'm setting up my home studio with my Toft ATB 24 console. I have a patchbay, but I'm thinking about bringing my live room outs...

kernsyworld
replies: 0 views: 1
kernsyworld 14 minutes ago

have the chance to score this mic for 1500$ is is worth the upgrade? currently using a project c3. i been reading the neumans...

MPC_MAN
replies: 2 views: 58
bleen 15 minutes ago

OK guys and gals, I own a small but expanding studio, mostly recording, in order to survive and grow I am doing more business...

DanTheMan06
replies: 8 views: 426
vernier 20 minutes ago

Looking for an affordable solution for OH and other recording tasks. Just learned that the KSM32’s use an electret capsule. Has...

rdsyo
replies: 0 views: 41
rdsyo 1 hour ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 35 views: 755
David Rick 1 hour ago

Looking to get a new mic added to my studio. I currently have a tlm 103 and a sm7b. I tried a wa-87 and it seemed cheap to me and...

Slickademo
replies: 48 views: 2,439
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

So, I recently got a Trakker, and have been enjoying it on vocals instead of my trusty LA2A. I figured I'd spend more time...

proxy
replies: 0 views: 40
proxy 1 hour ago

There have been 2 posts that roughly deal with this subject, I have posted a reply on one of those discussions (and have pasted...

rbbrchckn
replies: 1 views: 207
rbbrchckn 1 hour ago

Both mics are NT1 Rode... Why do their membranes look so different? One has dots and the other not.

AlanWalk
replies: 3 views: 180
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 77 views: 10,816
sleepyhollos 2 hours ago

Think I've narrowed it down to these two. Anyone have experience with both and care to discuss? Thank.

kcswingmaster
replies: 0 views: 71
kcswingmaster 2 hours ago

I am trying to complete my small recording setup, am on a budget, and need a little advice. I am trying to decide about which...

pinkqwall
replies: 8 views: 450
TurboJets 2 hours ago

Hey! I'm looking for a new microphone, currently I'm using the Audio Technica ATM710 & the Steinberg Ci1 as interface. But I...

chuchu
replies: 3 views: 118
David Rick 3 hours ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 187 views: 5,694
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

So, I'm interested in getting the KT-2A & KT-76 but upon visiting their website, it seems getting in touch with them seems...

MisterCrayle
replies: 4 views: 289
sleepyhollos 3 hours ago

I don't think this post has a proper forum, so this one seems to fit as well as any other. I'm about to release a series of jazz...

henryrobinett
replies: 14 views: 354
Noisewagon 3 hours ago

I've been mixing with my ADAM S2A's (with a sub) for over a decade and I really like them, especially the open/transparent...

bjm007
replies: 0 views: 56
bjm007 4 hours ago
replies: 91 views: 38,780
K.Steeze 4 hours ago

i have the 8 channel api lunchbox with the link switches on the back. a weird thing is happening. channel 7 is behaving as though...

brothertony
replies: 1 views: 88
brothertony 4 hours ago

any comments? i know i have to fix some fuzzy resolution issues and a few typos

Sigma
replies: 18 views: 307
Noisewagon 4 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 85 views: 5,193
tymish 5 hours ago

I haven't owned all the 1176 revs, and would love to invest in a new one, with the tonality of its distortion in mind. So what...

undermind
replies: 1 views: 100
kennybro 5 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 197 views: 22,212
RedArmchairStud 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,289 views: 931,746
Mr Funk 5 hours ago

Hello dear friends, I need a 4 input USB interface for LIVE purposes. I running a mid 2012 mac book air OSX 10.11.6 Any on the...

harky
replies: 0 views: 54
harky 6 hours ago

Hello I am quite new to posting on this forum. I recently bought and akg c214 mic and have been recording with it for the last...

ac123
replies: 2 views: 1,137
jcherry 6 hours ago

I posted this in the LYD48 product thread but not sure how active that sub is. Few quick questions... have a set of LYD 48's...

jazzmik2000
replies: 0 views: 60
jazzmik2000 6 hours ago

Anyone know what mic the Cardinal Tradition are singing...

swafford
replies: 5 views: 150
bowzin 6 hours ago

I would like to identify the commonly used and available flaovors or family of EQ on the market to make sure I am not missing out...

elegentdrum
replies: 35 views: 1,604
peter sikking 6 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking for a second hand analogue mixing desk and audio interface for a home studio. My budget is around £400. If a...

a_peach7890
replies: 7 views: 167
CJ Mastering 6 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 384 views: 30,609
Bodhifile 6 hours ago

Does anyone know what happened to Soundcastle in Silverlake? They seem to have moved to Santa Monica, I'm wondering who has the...

Berolzheimer
replies: 15 views: 4,128
jwh1192 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Cesarnsanchez 7 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,798 views: 55,396
s wave 7 hours ago

Hi I have 2 cables I am trying to join together, its for a stereo connection so there are 3 wire in total I have twisted...

desperate dan
replies: 19 views: 406
jwh1192 7 hours ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 833 views: 21,230
cjogo 7 hours ago
replies: 24 views: 1,150
Space1999 8 hours ago

Room is 1.5 by 2.5 meters. I am wary of going with the Adams as they have more bass which will create havoc in the small room,...

purpleduck
replies: 0 views: 113
purpleduck 8 hours ago

IMO Bellybutton is better on every level. Spilt Milk sounds overly contrived, produced, mixed and mastered. abduction

slipstream
replies: 102 views: 9,790
junior 8 hours ago

Hey all, Been using an Allen & Heath ZED 6 (2016, newest model) as the preamp for my mics (currently a Shure SM7B and an...

Denta
replies: 169 views: 5,064
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 34 views: 847
tymish 9 hours ago

As mtr 90 thread, can we also have a thread for MX80 users on tips, finding spares, fault finding, sharing any ideas about the...

haystack
replies: 91 views: 8,593
wiz1der 9 hours ago

Does anyone have any info on which guitars and amps (or amp sims) Dr. Luke tend to use?

erike123
replies: 0 views: 84
erike123 9 hours ago

(yes I am easily confused) I have a Sennheiser HSP-4 (headset mic) which needs special phantom voltage and additional...

uOpt
replies: 2 views: 126
Xander 9 hours ago

So, I've got a full SCA rack with some N72's, A12's and C80's. I just finished recording a full blues/rock album, and ended up...

Corium_AZ
replies: 6 views: 330
bowzin 9 hours ago

I’m currently a student as an electronics Engineer and will be graduating soon. I’m fortunate to be getting a pretty good job...

Kodakell
replies: 6 views: 248
Kodakell 9 hours ago

So, I may be going the 500-series route (though I've not had any 500-series gear thus far). If I do, I'd like to go all...

Corium_AZ
replies: 3 views: 310
Corium_AZ 10 hours ago

I think I've narrowed my search for a VO mic. I really need help of those who tried these mics for spoken word. To my ears,...

garrywindshield
replies: 47 views: 1,519
tymish 10 hours ago

All of the Slate-centric threads descend pretty quickly into utter f’ing childish nonsense. I haven’t the power to control...

bgood
replies: 9 views: 376
bgood 10 hours ago

Hi guys, My room is 16x11 with 9 feet ceilings. 1. With given room dimensions what would be optimal distance/position of the sm9s...

atman
replies: 0 views: 75
atman 10 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search