The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

2021 just gets better and better, doesn't it cellfone Rest in Peace Mr. Neve (and I do not understand why I'm not having to...

Quetz
replies: 22 views: 2,279
Glamrock80 3 days ago

So here’s the chain Sm7b OSA pre Capi 312 pre FMR RNLA Focusrite scarlett MacBook When I was researching mics to...

Jawnwolff
replies: 42 views: 281
shepke 3 minutes ago

This may sound silly but how do you know when you have enough gear ? I have a small private studio just for my...

carolcappetta
replies: 125 views: 3,490
babydaddymusic 3 minutes ago

Tons of tutorials on Youtube like you should buy this and that plugin, how you compress drums & such stuff... It's all fine,...

Arseny
replies: 4 views: 385
Sharp11 4 minutes ago

Hi all - my old Big Knob from 10 years ago or so started having problems, so I replaced it yesterday with one of the new Big Knob...

Phattlippz
replies: 1 views: 939
JoelH1 16 minutes ago

If so what have been your experiences? Just picked up some Genelec 8020D’s - been using NS10 with Yamaha amp for long time.

babydaddymusic
replies: 8 views: 1,173
babydaddymusic 43 minutes ago

Hello guys. As you probably can see, I just signed up to this lovely community, and I would like to ask for some advice. First...

MrRezQ
replies: 3 views: 48
gravyface 45 minutes ago

This week is National Apology Week. So I'd like to apologize to anyone I've ever offended. And if you feel I've not yet managed...

dwpthe3rd
replies: 2 views: 44
chessparov2.0 50 minutes ago

Hey guys, so I have a u67ri and don't know if I'm feeling it 100%. If you owned one and sold it, can I ask why you weren't...

MREVOL
replies: 10 views: 333
BillSimpkins 51 minutes ago

Hello everyone. Have anyone got the chance to listen to both MOTU M4 and MOTU Track 16? What would you say about preamps,...

juice_stash
replies: 0 views: 20
juice_stash 51 minutes ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 138 views: 13,511
mr. harrison 1 hour ago

I'm in bit of a pickle. I would like to choose between the prismsound titan and the apollo x16. After watching this video: ...

rectifryer
replies: 8 views: 1,724
jakeru19 1 hour ago

I'm pretty much as noobish as they come with this, but i've been thinking about changing the tube (tubes?) in my Solo 610. I have...

Johnnycarson
replies: 4 views: 1,264
Antopop 1 hour ago

I don't get why mic makers don't go through the trouble of making sure that raw, recorded in a professional studio (or space that...

Enlightened Hand
replies: 12 views: 239
Enlightened Hand 1 hour ago

What about the supposed bass roll-off ? And has anyone managed to compare them side by side with the Beyer DT 770's...

eldon2975
replies: 104 views: 47,157
RBHan 1 hour ago

Currently I’m having a headache choosing the right mixer. I’ve narrowed it down to Presonus SoundLive III series but...

avetisk
replies: 12 views: 264
gravyface 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 821 views: 54,438
drBill 1 hour ago

I have noticed that prices for vintage dynamic microphones have gone through the roof recently on Ebay, reverb and even local...

Slow Learner
replies: 18 views: 469
gravyface 1 hour ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 300 views: 53,571
Mind Power 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,702 views: 418,349
drockfresh 1 hour ago

Hey guys, what's your opinion about high end cabling for sh*t boxes? Would you still go with the usual Mogami stuff or just...

_Ludovico
replies: 10 views: 222
_Ludovico 1 hour ago

Hello! I’m new here but after a quick search I figured this was the best place to post my question. So, to start with how I...

Chucklezz
replies: 10 views: 134
kafka 1 hour ago

Wanted to share some clips of the Iridium through some of my gear I just got CAPI VP26 and 312 Have had an A Designs...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 51
babydaddymusic 2 hours ago

I am a Hip Hop recording novice starting producing for self with Garageband. I acquired some free plugins: Steven Slate free...

boombapdame
replies: 12 views: 467
gravyface 2 hours ago

Hello to you all freshflowe, Reader and contributor of Gearslutz in the years 2010, I come back to you under a new...

LongShadedEyes
replies: 1 views: 71
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 231 views: 28,191
Shrdni 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 732 views: 71,495
blayz2002 3 hours ago

I'm trying to find a Hi Z input preamp in a guitar pedal and cannot find one. Any suggestions? I'm looking to take the output of...

drewharris
replies: 0 views: 51
drewharris 4 hours ago

There have been a few discussions here, how to Brauerize ITB / with plugins. My focus is now the A bus only (synths, strings,...

Arseny
replies: 8 views: 342
bobtheninja 7 hours ago

Hey guys, I want to upgrade my monitors, I currently have the Yamaha MSP5 and I like them a lot, but they are starting to rattle...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 4 views: 141
cheu78 7 hours ago

Hi all, Ive bought some cable and connectors at Redco, Im all set to make my own leads for the first time. Ive pulled apart a...

Scott Cairns
replies: 30 views: 2,943
swafford 9 hours ago

Hi friends, I have an old Lexicon 960L from a friend of mine that I am testing, but when I turn it on, the LARC display reads...

Simonluka
replies: 18 views: 1,061
Juan Bermudez 10 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,100 views: 354,618
MusicalCher 11 hours ago

Please post a link to your favorite mid-level cables Don’t need crazy high-end solid gold cables from David Gilmour’s...

drockfresh
replies: 14 views: 367
joeq 12 hours ago

Any idea what wood these consoles were made out of?

jimj3114
replies: 7 views: 853
joeq 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, first time poster here. I did some searching and found a bit of info, but figured I'd start a new thread to see how...

Big Brother
replies: 1 views: 458
dilznik 13 hours ago

Hi, Just wanna check - does anyone on GS know/can contact/ worked with this producer/ arranger /guitarist/ bassist /...

Saudade
replies: 1 views: 926
upsidesound 13 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,585 views: 235,807
Sweatervest 14 hours ago

When using headphones to determine mic placement, are open back headphones okay or are closed back needed to make sure there’s...

Nightowl43
replies: 10 views: 251
tymish 15 hours ago

My questions are below the gear lists. Thanks for any help you have. *Interface* Scarlett 18i20 G2: 2x Instrument/Line...

LP1745
replies: 0 views: 76
LP1745 15 hours ago

Hi all The inital plan after getting the SSL SiX, was to add Elysia Xfilter + Xpressor. Heard every demo online and decided...

sensationblack
replies: 18 views: 1,383
bowzin 16 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,028 views: 234,866
armand63T 17 hours ago

I'm in need of a power supply for a WA-251 tube mic and after contacting Warm Audio they told me they do not sell PSUs...

gd901
replies: 9 views: 215
MYN 17 hours ago

Hey guys, how are you? Just got a pair of Grundig GDSM W (not W1 it seems) mics... I wanna know how to replace the din...

JulianFernandez
replies: 9 views: 230
Samlaus 17 hours ago

Hi guys, Anyone have any idea what they put Cave through for his latest double album abbatoir Blues/son of orpheus? I love...

mosrite
replies: 18 views: 5,589
OHM GHOST 17 hours ago

Hi All, I have an older pair of HS80m's. The high end is pretty fatiguing and abrasive to my ears. I also mostly work on...

3bc
replies: 1 views: 96
ricowave 17 hours ago

I hear conflicting opinions on whether an original Auratone 5C sounds/translates better than the new model being offered...

jerrydpi
replies: 42 views: 7,682
Brad Lunde 17 hours ago

I’m tossing up between buying one of these monitors for home listening (vinyl, music from laptop etc.) and connecting to a...

coslettuce
replies: 0 views: 72
coslettuce 18 hours ago

Currently using SM7B with Motu M4. I use it at 100% gain. I have two things I want to reduce. Background hiss and also the low...

kofman13
replies: 156 views: 3,669
XHipHop 18 hours ago

Ok now I think I've narrowed it down. I'd love to hear some experienced thoughts on this. I'll be spending most of my time...

mctoad
replies: 7 views: 350
Halamadrid7 20 hours ago

OK Slutz. What weird and wacky modifications and customizations have you made to your console? Whether it's an electrical...

jtienhaara
replies: 4 views: 909
Analogeezer 20 hours ago

Moderators