The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, i need your help again. Had anyone been able to compare the krk vxt8 to the krk v8 gen 4? I have searched far and...

tigerwoots
replies: 8 views: 375
tigerwoots 6 minutes ago

I just bought the Neve 542's and now I need to buy a rack. I see so many at different prices what are the differences between...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 5 views: 427
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 14 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 396 views: 10,165
Ruth House Guest 19 minutes ago

Hitting up the collective brain trust of this fine establishment for some assistance with my Klark Teknik EQPs. When I output...

RooftopSessions
replies: 0 views: 25
RooftopSessions 32 minutes ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 650 views: 52,332
buckan 33 minutes ago

Hello Gearslutz, I need a really bright mic for my voice that happened to have almost zero high frequencies in it for some...

Sadoromi
replies: 11 views: 535
chessparov2.0 43 minutes ago
replies: 172 views: 3,708
chessparov2.0 48 minutes ago

Does any one know how they miced the drums and what studio gear they used on "The Who Sells Out"? I'd love to...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 0 views: 30
Dr. Mordo 48 minutes ago

I think not, but I'm fishing for some opionions. My wonderful warm and vibey friend the Ramsa WRS4424 is on broken times,...

steelyfan
replies: 56 views: 6,280
TanL 50 minutes ago

I love distortion on lead rock vocals and would like to utilize the technique on some upcoming productions. However quick...

maxhype
replies: 19 views: 714
maxhype 51 minutes ago

Does anyone have the original service manual for this unit? We are trying to calibrate the unit but cannot find a manual online...

CRABMAN
replies: 0 views: 24
CRABMAN 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 52 views: 1,588
swafford 1 hour ago

looking for input on rack mount digital mixers for use in studio as a sub mixer - like up to 5 rack spaces size tried a...

bob321
replies: 1 views: 63
Scumbaguk 1 hour ago

Ive been listening to these 2 mics alot and i find they have a similar sound. the km 44 sounds a bit more aggressive, and the...

drummerdan1988
replies: 4 views: 454
drummerdan1988 1 hour ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 717 views: 45,840
12ax7 1 hour ago

Hi! Will I have problems long term when connecting 48v to 12t microphone? I read that 'generally it doesn't cause problems' but I...

aquinox
replies: 2 views: 114
burp182 2 hours ago

Hi. I have a ferrograph super seven that powers up, but does not function, i can't seem to sell it and i already have 2 reel...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 66
sameal 2 hours ago

Hi, guys, I need some advice. For the longest time now I want to change to a hybrid setup. And now I've decided to go for...

Timoboy
replies: 0 views: 72
Timoboy 2 hours ago

I am asking this question because I've already bought two used pairs of these monitors and all four speakers sound heavily...

bermudaben
replies: 1 views: 513
Speeddemon 3 hours ago

I was given three of these from a friend. Anybody ever use these units? I opened one and the build quality looks great, but I...

Santucci218
replies: 1 views: 127
graphicnomad 3 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 84 views: 8,989
Funny Cat 3 hours ago

Very simple question here so let me apologize as I'm not new to recording but very new to mixing. I purchased the FabFilter total...

dbynes
replies: 1 views: 288
Trakworx 3 hours ago

If you all know about this, sorry for the post. But if not, I came across this link of scans of magazine Recording Engineer from...

KingsX
replies: 0 views: 90
KingsX 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking into a $500 range tube microphone for vocal recording. Would anyone like to give suggestions? For preamps I...

hello people
replies: 18 views: 396
zohomoho 3 hours ago

Hey, I'm looking for a hardware VCA compressor that I can use on mix bus (SSL-style stuff, Elysia xpressor is also a great sound...

graphicnomad
replies: 3 views: 379
graphicnomad 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I want to do a dual mic set up on recording an acoustic. I currently have an 87ai. What's a good mic to use with...

Lazer Toms
replies: 22 views: 784
legato 3 hours ago

This is for live concerts only... not recording... A friend recently bought a Nord piano primarily for backing a choral group....

Piedpiper
replies: 123 views: 28,068
Piedpiper 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I am looking for some opinions and input from people that have experienced these. I am deciding whether to get the...

konkon
replies: 12 views: 634
Whoopysnorp 3 hours ago

say i have a mono source that im going to put a stereo reverb or delay on, does that mean i need to use a stereo compressor?...

dbynes
replies: 4 views: 352
12ax7 4 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 290 views: 22,384
Quetz 4 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 88 views: 1,663
Fhorn88 4 hours ago

Seeing as it’s 2019 (almost 2020), and the thunderbolt iteration of this interface came out almost five years ago, is the...

mscottweber
replies: 1 views: 349
Mike Lambert 4 hours ago

Hello guys, i’m coming to the end point and ready to buy my next microphone pre amp! I need a Single Mic Pre under $1500 Used...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 25 views: 1,004
ShelGef 5 hours ago

Anyone replaced the attached power cable with an IEC? Would much rather it have one instead of the cable swinging about...

matt_ew
replies: 0 views: 99
matt_ew 5 hours ago

wondering if there would be some recommendations for chasing the classic ECM sound, preferably within 2 cost parameters, say...

Pale Rider
replies: 2 views: 193
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

Is mixing with outboard analogue eq’s beneficial ? I want to buy on or two and maybe a compressor , of course I’ll track...

Maoz
replies: 3 views: 240
NathanEldred 6 hours ago

I have a local person selling a DBX 160XT. Looks in rough shape, wants $350 Canadian (aprox $260 US). The ad says "with...

KingsX
replies: 1 views: 141
Brent Hahn 7 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 154 views: 13,158
gravyface 7 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,627 views: 226,322
Emi 7 hours ago

I need some help here, I'm about to treat myself to something special, but have a serious question.... I've only experimented...

leftbrain
replies: 36 views: 16,167
ripripstabstab 8 hours ago

Hi all! I have the opportunity to buy a 32-channel Soundcraft Venue. I always want to use an external analog console for mixing...

coriolis1986
replies: 7 views: 1,263
Conmate 9 hours ago

Hello, I have a small hardware based electronic music studio and I'm in the market for a drum buss compressor for electronic...

metaBit
replies: 17 views: 3,204
waldie wave 10 hours ago

Hi guys. I was wondering something that maybe actually be pretty obvious. If I want to connect a compressor in the chain after...

konkon
replies: 23 views: 648
konkon 13 hours ago

Sorry I'm noob. Just been seeing them in high end studios and don't know why. Could someone explain it to me on why I should have...

mofat
replies: 178 views: 12,285
Matt Syson 13 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,388 views: 2,511,828
BudgetMC 18 hours ago

The Grace m905 is a fantastic monitor controller, but I run into problems with the USB driver (on Windows): never as a...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 0 views: 246
snowplaysmusic 19 hours ago

I see they used these, Beyer's, & 44'1 (amongst others) a lot live, but what are these...

Mr Funk
replies: 12 views: 965
vernier 20 hours ago

Something I've never seen before. I have the following chain: Royer 122V -> 122V power supply -> Portico 5024 Channel 3...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 1 views: 270
snowplaysmusic 21 hours ago

Hello, I saw a soundtracs spa 3200 for sale I know nothing about this gear. I would use for studio, besides it is for live. ...

ecolleno
replies: 6 views: 1,414
RightOnRome 21 hours ago

I have an old Nakamichi CM300 with a cardiod and a shotgun capsule. Looks to be in great nick, but it requires a no longer...

jozzafunk
replies: 28 views: 11,977
nat8808 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search