The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have recently bought a Shure Beta 58A from eBay for $128. When I used it I found the quality different from youtube videos. I...

magishian
replies: 1 views: 79
zero64 3 minutes ago

i am on the fence about a console to replace my soundtracks project 8 topaz that has issues, before i dump 500 bucks or so in...

mahavishuman
replies: 12 views: 2,039
jdurango 4 minutes ago

Hi all, I'm considering the StudioLogic SL73, and I can't go try one in person (would have to order online). I really like the...

jgstarcaster
replies: 1 views: 201
blinkybill86 29 minutes ago

Hi all, saw the new documentary of the live recording sessions for Aretha Franklin’s album Amazing Grace. An amazing and very...

goodone
replies: 9 views: 245
chessparov2.0 31 minutes ago

Anyone of you Aussie folks seen one of these out and about yet? Just an 'M49' style listed on the website, but also saw the 'C12'...

swafford
replies: 24 views: 3,879
Carabinerx 35 minutes ago

These look pretty sweet and the price is right. Anyone build/ using them care to comment on the audio quality compared to other...

littlesicily
replies: 129 views: 36,260
heavengroove 44 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,235 views: 2,451,752
Trukstop 49 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,049 views: 182,030
sHOWpONY 58 minutes ago

I have equator d5s in a room treated with some professional bass traps and other homemade rockwool panels. I ran Sonarworks...

rostopchin
replies: 3 views: 102
rostopchin 1 hour ago

This place is filled with passionate people discussing expensive equipment, techniques and impressive studio builds... yet when...

LittleDev
replies: 348 views: 24,678
ponzi 1 hour ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 452 views: 84,992
KristopherSheehy 1 hour ago

.Dumbest Things Smart Folks Do Only ONCE! ...Like my personal favorite: Mistakenly arming ALL tracks on a 2-inch 24-track analog...

12ax7
replies: 309 views: 41,223
Preston135 1 hour ago

I got my hands on a Topaz isolation transformer 5kva (model 91905-56). I feel bad saying how cheap I got it, but let's say I...

tygman
replies: 6 views: 753
ponzi 1 hour ago

I'm wondering why preamps built these days often replicate neve preamps but never SSL preamps? SSL is obviously a huge name in...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 64 views: 16,101
wwittman 1 hour ago

I'm thinking of adding a ribbon mic to my mic locker for recording acoustic instruments. The only ribbon mic I've ever owned is...

mbvoxx
replies: 32 views: 1,139
Geoff Poulton 1 hour ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 42 views: 5,242
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 hour ago

Hi, I had an Amek BC11 many years ago and have very fond memories of it. I'd like to know if anyone has had or used a BC11 and...

labman
replies: 0 views: 41
labman 1 hour ago

I had all these out the other day, so I lined up the capsules as close as possible, plugged them all straight into a Steinberg...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 131 views: 3,045
Karloff70 2 hours ago

I've read reviews on GS for all of this stuff, & so with carts full at reverb.com & american musical supply I'm pulling...

essex666
replies: 0 views: 50
essex666 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, Just curious if any of you out there have in the past or are currently using a Symetrix 528e for tracking your...

studiotime
replies: 11 views: 11,807
LoungeRat 2 hours ago

I have 3 midi cables but never heard of the company before. Googled and seems they were very hi end in the 80s. Anyone knows...

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 41
musicmixer04 2 hours ago

Even with the rimshot articulation. They sound small and lack punch, at least in the stock library. Anyone else who has noticed...

gondola
replies: 3 views: 197
gondola 2 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 52 views: 7,755
Will The Weirdo 2 hours ago

I'm in need of a stereo compressor. I currently own a Rupert Neve 5043, an Aphex Compellor, and a Klark Teknik KT-76. I can't...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 143
LSP 2 hours ago

Bit of a newbie qualm here. When I'm monitoring the dry/wet signal in my DAW, I'm getting a better sound than when I play back...

Play
replies: 0 views: 56
Play 3 hours ago

Is this just a feature of all microphones that are sub $500 or less or is everyone this bad at recording acoustic guitar? Almost...

Nickerz
replies: 23 views: 954
kennybro 3 hours ago

hey all! As I am about to go travelling for a year I am trying to replace my hardware pieces for plugins. The one device I...

ONNO
replies: 0 views: 50
ONNO 3 hours ago

I know that the Stam Audio SA-87 is hard to get your hands on, but I'm wondering if anyone who has that as well as a TLM 103...

ggodfrey
replies: 0 views: 72
ggodfrey 3 hours ago

Post’em if you Got’em

GreenNeedle
replies: 26 views: 854
theblue1 4 hours ago

Hello guys, i just got a new pair of Focal Solo6 bes currently breaking them in. rockout I ran into quite an unexpected...

Kostas_Sm
replies: 2 views: 133
Muser 4 hours ago

I've read that the mpx550 is highly sought out. I've never heard a demo of it but from what I've read the latest mx400 is what...

slutbox
replies: 109 views: 3,676
mark1971 4 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 671 views: 58,287
JGM 4 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 136 views: 7,725
pkward88 5 hours ago

Do you think it’s more beneficial to use select reference mixes for all your mixes, or do you like to choose specific reference...

adampaulson1217
replies: 1 views: 225
adampaulson1217 5 hours ago

I recently got a GS-R24 MKI (replacing an A&H GL2200 mixer) in my homestudio, with the FW/ADAT expansion card. My main...

Speeddemon
replies: 2 views: 401
Speeddemon 5 hours ago

I've recently bought a Neve 5104 with 83049 channels. I was wondering if anyone has ever used/owned one of these consoles and...

BJohnston
replies: 18 views: 9,625
norsegod9 6 hours ago

I think I'm going to buy a Universal Audio Apollo x16, but it annoyingly lacks any headphone outs. So that's got me scrambling...

franktree
replies: 5 views: 239
andersmv 6 hours ago

I'm looking into some of the greatest and most interesting background vocals ever made. I'd like to learn about more songs and...

Samando
replies: 52 views: 1,090
willem1958 6 hours ago

So with the current upgrade program/coupon for the month of April I am able to get a new “classic” plugin for $100. My...

3bc
replies: 4 views: 407
Chris Perra 7 hours ago

Hello..I have the Sonarwork4 software and trying to measure my room..It says to not have a mic input going directly to speaker...

Snatchman
replies: 6 views: 375
Chris Perra 7 hours ago

Hey guys, I came across a Roland DM 800 multitrack disk recorder in my dad's old gear, the unit turns on fine, but i cannot...

Truthtrader
replies: 5 views: 140
Truthtrader 7 hours ago

Frank Sinatra / Antonio Carlos Jobim (1967) . Live. / En vivo / Ao vivo. - YouTube Really a great live sound but it seems too...

soma89
replies: 39 views: 15,424
Phil Inspector 8 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 370 views: 61,986
no genre 8 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 509 views: 58,070
SongsByGROVER 9 hours ago

Hello fellow forumites. I haven't posted in quite some time. It's good to be back! Lately I've been a huge fan of small...

godofmetalguita
replies: 24 views: 701
stevelindsay 9 hours ago

Hello, I have bought a used art tubefire 8 and was perfectly aware of some driver issues. After researching some driver issues...

gm100
replies: 8 views: 4,173
guitarfrenzi 11 hours ago

This is an old stalwart I know, but I need a pointer or two before I make this boring purchase. OK, my budget isn't restricted,...

wallyburger
replies: 5 views: 367
wallyburger 13 hours ago

I'm curious where diode bridge/Neve-style compression fits into the landscape of compressor types. What's it best at? When I hear...

fromthepuggle
replies: 27 views: 1,169
Wiggy Neve Slut 13 hours ago

I'm in a lucky position that I can purchase the Eventide Eclipse. However, I have some concerns. My concerns aren't about...

stixstudios
replies: 7 views: 559
italo de angelis 14 hours ago

Current Setup Montage 6 (very happy...haven't touched the synths yet, but I was certain I'd need Keyscape, until I started...

spdrcr2
replies: 1 views: 317
psionic11 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search