The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,923 views: 1,051,076
b0se 1 minute ago

Dear Gearslutz members is anyone heard the new Rcf Ayra PRO studio monitors? I used older one about 5 years, they are...

Fings
replies: 40 views: 5,018
fabiolino20 7 minutes ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 48 views: 872
fried fingers 10 minutes ago

Hi, I’m looking to buy a cheap pair of monitors to use for acoustic piano lessons and possibly location recordings. It would...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 71
dickiefunk 22 minutes ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 91 views: 18,941
Emi 36 minutes ago

Hi peeps, I followed many of the threads on the Soundcraft MTK signature series and even though many of the pros and cos of...

coposan
replies: 0 views: 33
coposan 56 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,018 views: 319,871
satissounds 1 hour ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 414 views: 9,431
LeChuck 1 hour ago

Neumann's lawyers must stay pretty busy (or soon will be) with this kind of stuff going on. This is the most blatant I've seen...

Rob Coates
replies: 13 views: 616
Woodwindy 2 hours ago

Or better yet, should it be the next piece of gear that I buy? Currently, on my vocal booth, I have a Clarett 4Pre and five...

B. Toast
replies: 1 views: 68
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Since OktavaMod is no longer modding Oktavas and I can't seem to find alternatives, would you buy a new unmodded MK-012 for $199,...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 3 views: 123
Drumsound 2 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 873 views: 108,843
theguitarfreak 3 hours ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 5 views: 218
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Got this 1971 Fairchild console up and running, thanks to help from Jim Williams. Started its life at the Indianapolis 500...

moogplayer
replies: 8 views: 487
cathode 4 hours ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 11 views: 550
YashN 4 hours ago

Seeing a little discussion here and there and curious about people's experiences with them. The consensus seems to be they don't...

bill5
replies: 8 views: 164
bgood 4 hours ago

Over labor day weekend I moved my studio into a new location. Yesterday when I fired my board up for the first time since the...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 18 views: 509
HeadlessDinosaur 5 hours ago

Hi there, I'm experiencing distortion on my Adam A7X monitors that seems to be independent of the digital interface I am using...

slohn
replies: 44 views: 8,056
stoggie 5 hours ago

Hey everyone I am new here, so hello and thanks in advance for taking the time to try and answer my question. I just purchased...

atomicpunk421
replies: 1 views: 88
JLast 5 hours ago

Hi, I’m tempted to pickup a 500 series lunchbox and am wondering how good are the budget options from Midas, Fredenstein and...

dickiefunk
replies: 22 views: 3,788
vashuba 6 hours ago

Hi Everybody, Is there any one using the Neumann M149 with the Manley Voxbox. Do you activate the 48 V phantom power when you're...

kurt22
replies: 13 views: 3,573
userroscoe 6 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,301 views: 189,095
johnnybregar 6 hours ago

I am currently in the process of acquiring a 3-mic recording setup for some home projects. Right now I am focused on finding a...

Andyhan
replies: 7 views: 407
RoadRanger 8 hours ago

I'm really not a fan of them close mic'd, especially the MKH416, but the current situation is one where I need something with...

Dohreetoh
replies: 13 views: 364
SoundWow 8 hours ago

Tony commandeered some microphones from an acquaintance of mine a very long time ago and has avoided any phone calls or emails...

z11111
replies: 0 views: 70
z11111 8 hours ago

Hi, folks! I’m having a small conundrum, and I’d love some advice. I downsized my recording gear and few years ago to some...

alexevans917
replies: 5 views: 234
szyam 8 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 506 views: 67,659
Funny Cat 8 hours ago

I have seen pictures of studios that, in addition to their regular monitors, have a regular set of home stereo speakers to check...

mlukey
replies: 1 views: 133
RBHan 8 hours ago

Hi all, I have just bought a Realistic Equalizer, model 30-9081 new, never used! Plugging it into my Yamaha receiver with...

Floating Above
replies: 2 views: 93
Floating Above 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 329 views: 22,694
The dman 10 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 587 views: 102,120
Scragend 10 hours ago

Chatting today with another partner holed up in his studio about recording and he made a point that’s been in my head for...

bgood
replies: 10 views: 243
rosewood123 10 hours ago

Hi folks! I am doing some research project for this particular recording (setup, microphones, signal chain, monitoring...

JohnClinton
replies: 0 views: 93
JohnClinton 10 hours ago

Hi all, New member here with first post, glad to join you all. Been using my Soundcraft Ghost LE 24 for summing from my...

Levon Parsons
replies: 2 views: 126
Levon Parsons 11 hours ago

Hey all, I just bought a Walrus Audio Julianna and want to use it as my outboard chorus effect, but am realizing my Apollo Twin...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 4 views: 307
Scragend 11 hours ago

Main purposes is tracking vocals, and drums once I acquire a second unit. I set out to get an 1176LN, but got distracted by the...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 67 views: 1,697
coreyspencer 11 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 72 views: 8,062
plainofjars 12 hours ago

Hello guys ! Looking for info about this rare ADM radio console - 5 mic and 10 line pres - can think about selling as well. ...

Alexvaic
replies: 1 views: 425
tomc 12 hours ago

I would like to get a spring reverb unit as an alternative to some of the digital reverb units I have. I am debating between...

Ann Denton
replies: 38 views: 17,455
springs 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a small pair of monitors to use mainly at a school for playing backing tracks for pianists to play along...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 80
quad4play 13 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 293 views: 45,122
Mind Power 13 hours ago

I have been looking at tube mics in the 500 dollar range. The Lauten audio la-320 and the Sterling Audio ST69 look very...

jx-10recorder
replies: 71 views: 6,384
Seeker of Rock 14 hours ago

So, I acquired this mic from a friend, long ago. I'm sure he got tired o feeding it obscure batteries & thought he found it...

Pindrive
replies: 5 views: 1,596
JLast 14 hours ago

I currently own three ribbon mics: one Shure KSM313, and a pair of Bumblebee RM6 mics that I assembled from kits. I had a session...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 38 views: 5,393
monkeyxx 15 hours ago

I know - yet another monitor controller thread. But this one is at least a little bit different. I only want to consider these...

musicus
replies: 45 views: 2,861
cable 15 hours ago

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!! I need some help on an amp for the Auratone 5C's. I get that the 5C's are a good...

jerrydpi
replies: 10 views: 1,826
JblKid95 17 hours ago

Hi, Setting up a half normalized (bottom) patchbay to my gear. I'm wondering whether I can take the output of a device at the...

Boris_partys
replies: 3 views: 129
deedeeyeah 17 hours ago

Just wanted to put a good word, on a beautiful sounding ribbon microphone, by Mark Fouxman.. The Samar AL-95. Got a chance to...

chessparov2.0
replies: 35 views: 1,946
Scragend 18 hours ago

This is an audio excerpt from Glenn Fricker's recent video: "The Truth about Expensive Studio Gear". And since I'm...

dfghdhr
replies: 322 views: 12,635
DougS 18 hours ago

Hi, Can I run a balance Y cable from the single output of my 286s into the left and right inputs of the 231 e.q..? I need one...

DAVID ENGLISH
replies: 1 views: 97
ToddP 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search