The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In spending more time on a current project, the plug ins are just so quick, easy, it gets you there fast, they sound good, you...

Jason rocks
replies: 29 views: 1,055
Disco1Disco2 1 minute ago

I want to split microphone signal to two outputs - one will go to the tape recorder, second to mixing console. so, MIC ->...

sat159p1
replies: 2 views: 3
Brent Hahn 2 minutes ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 89 views: 3,213
RKeefe1032 6 minutes ago

Guys, I will do my next record on a 388 and I've been wondering how to use (and if its possible?) direct outs from this tape...

sat159p1
replies: 7 views: 208
sat159p1 6 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,862 views: 41,196
robert82 10 minutes ago

Hi, I've been searching for a microphone for a couple of months now. I've been using SM58's as my only mics for more than a year...

Poupou
replies: 30 views: 1,021
LIO DIYA 11 minutes ago

So I recently decided that my broke butt was tired of recording my guitar DIs through the line input of my Scarlett 2i2. Long...

Gimmick
replies: 18 views: 420
spambot_2 11 minutes ago

Hello there... could use some guidiance if anyone got the time. If this have been asked and answered too many times I'm sorry......

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 24 views: 777
nosebleedaudio 11 minutes ago

I'm using an AKG SolidTube that has begun to behave a little odd. Sometimes, it suddenly stops working (no sound) and when it...

trigger
replies: 18 views: 5,543
ariklevi 24 minutes ago

Based on the posts I read, a fair number of GS singers record themselves. So... If you've also been recorded by AE's, other...

chessparov2.0
replies: 52 views: 764
Brent Hahn 33 minutes ago

Came across this very interesting article in which Bob Clearmountain talks about recording drums the ultra minimalist way:...

Rob Coates
replies: 37 views: 1,480
bigbone 35 minutes ago
replies: 1,254 views: 108,057
chessparov2.0 45 minutes ago

Before I moved into an apartment I was mixing on 8" monitors. Got a lot of noise complaints, went to 5". Didn't like...

Zen MD
replies: 7 views: 386
aste 1 hour ago

Hi, I’m considering one of these mics for primarily recording vocals. My current mics are Shure KSM32, Miktek MK300, Audio...

dickiefunk
replies: 6 views: 279
dickiefunk 1 hour ago

I was just listening to the delicate, shimmering acoustic guitars of "Any Major Dude" and taking note of the overall...

Silver Sonya
replies: 332 views: 28,155
ardis 1 hour ago

I've got a Rode NT5 and Shure SM57 at my disposal. Which is better for the hi-hat and which on snare? Thanks!

s.lunch
replies: 5 views: 185
s.lunch 1 hour ago

I really hope someone can help me with this. I have a Sterling by Music Man Sub Ray 4 Bass, 9 months new. I usually use it for...

Hazman10
replies: 8 views: 172
shobud 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,365 views: 162,491
Jeff Hayat 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
mofat 2 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 7 views: 1,524
ccmdav 2 hours ago

This seems like it would be a very popular question, and I'm sure it is, but the last threads I see posted asking this question...

strawberrygirl7
replies: 8 views: 268
Friedrik83 3 hours ago

Hi all, long time lurker, drummer and 1980s gear nerd finally deciding to open my mouth... So this is a very specific question...

honolulubue
replies: 0 views: 76
honolulubue 3 hours ago

I know how much people stress room treatment on this forum But usually the suggestions are not things that are very possible in...

EBGB
replies: 387 views: 8,129
Lance Lawson 3 hours ago

Wondering what are your thoughts on recording cleans and distorted guitars with this combo, as in the thread title. Chain = 1073...

kakao
replies: 30 views: 1,031
GreenNeedle 4 hours ago

So after years of reading posts on this forum, I finally created an account. I’m looking for a super versatile bus...

CyaeghaSteve
replies: 14 views: 825
easymixstudio 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I am in the current predicament of not knowing what the gear from the HIStory Tour was, my friend and I already have...

ArchieB
replies: 8 views: 580
ArchieB 4 hours ago

hey guys, i try to find which model of condenser it could be. i just searched everywhere on the internet and didn`t find...

dolev296
replies: 2 views: 105
dolev296 4 hours ago

Hello guys, what is your point of view about using a real tape recorder for 2bus before going back to the converters? How do...

Friedrik83
replies: 14 views: 541
Brent Hahn 4 hours ago

I thought I would start a thread about some beloved or not so beloved Peavey gear that is under the radar, or simply overlooked...

C/G
replies: 94 views: 16,929
Wiley Purchase 5 hours ago

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 106 views: 4,701
latestflavor 5 hours ago

The photos are quite bad, so can't read anything except the bottom rack... Anyone know what is this? Thx

egoless
replies: 1 views: 103
dudeitsree 5 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 226 views: 18,410
frenzy 6 hours ago

Hi all, I've read on the description for the kt 2a that the preemphasis side chain as you turn it clockwise "reacts less to...

Coldsnow
replies: 2 views: 289
bowzin 6 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 172 views: 17,481
RogerFoote 6 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,961 views: 2,358,483
thewurlitzerlife 7 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 182 views: 15,138
PdotDdot 7 hours ago

Omega N I know a pre like a 1073 would work but is there a piece of hardware that has a input knob where I can adjust and add...

LAMBEAU
replies: 3 views: 210
MickeyMassacre 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for the replacement for the VU lights in Tascam 246. I cannot read from those fuses exact numbers also service...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 2 views: 189
jeanclaudevanlee 10 hours ago

I just recently purchased the WA-47. I had it in the shock mount and noticed that over the course of a couple of hours, it's slid...

rl45401
replies: 3 views: 508
Matti 12 hours ago

Hey everyone, I heard about this product on a podcast I listen to (Joe Rogan w/Duncan Trussel) called MIDI Sprout, which converts...

Uneek Elements
replies: 5 views: 599
manueldomke 13 hours ago

Classic British Channel - for Chroma & DIYRE Colour ROYAL BLUE brings classic British console sound to the Colour format....

nd33
replies: 14 views: 1,358
chinesewhiteman 14 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 591 views: 19,359
rectifried 14 hours ago

I've had the good fortune of recently hearing the passives with the Bryston 3B3 and loved them! I suspect the 4B3 would be that...

vibrations1951
replies: 7 views: 334
J-S-Q 14 hours ago

I am guessing this question only applies to the sluttiest of slutz. For the record, I am not a rich man. Work hard, play...

jeb stuart
replies: 2 views: 272
jeb stuart 15 hours ago

Hey all! So my Venice F32 died awhile back, but I've just contacted Music Group Services NV Inc. yesterday, and they are...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 451
kings 15 hours ago

Hello, I have a Yamaha HS10W that is creating static in the L and R mon outs. Next to the HS10W I also have a HS8S. I have a...

HarveyWallbanger
replies: 0 views: 106
HarveyWallbanger 16 hours ago

Hi, I came across an instrument in the Youtube that I've never really heard about anywhere else, and can barely find any...

SnitchyCopper
replies: 2 views: 165
junkshop 18 hours ago

How can I achieve a decent vocal in reverb without it being overwhelmed? I do want that sound of it being within a large space....

vintagetones
replies: 71 views: 2,661
psycho_monkey 19 hours ago

Hi guys, I've just been watching some new Courtney Barnett live videos and I can't figure out the drum kit mic set up. Courtney...

Anton Hunter
replies: 2 views: 405
contramark 20 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Dallon426 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search