The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello dear forum members. I am looking into what way to best capture my riding on my adventure motorcycle, I have problems...

ExhaustNote
replies: 1 views: 34
DomiBabi 31 minutes ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 22 views: 752
Roman English 1 hour ago

Hi Gearslutz I have purchased a Digidesign Focusrite Control 24, my question is, will this ADDA (Digidesign 192 I/O Interface)...

lcan55
replies: 0 views: 35
lcan55 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,575 views: 181,325
JGM 1 hour ago

These are the best sounding chambers... is anyone aware of them being sampled for a convolution reverb? If not, how can we get...

Greg Wells
replies: 52 views: 8,199
fonkyfork 1 hour ago

Welp... Eventide even doesn't support the H3000 of yesteryear anymore. So I'm looking to find (IE spend) a new inspiration unit...

jml designs
replies: 9 views: 793
ThorSouthshire 2 hours ago

Hey guys, so I'm thinking of investing in a Allen & Heath ZED-428 4-Bus mixing console but I just had a few...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 1 views: 82
zvukofor 2 hours ago

Hello! I am finding it hard to work out how to turn velocity sensitivity OFF on one of my sounds on my Roland D05.... Can...

villageintheeye
replies: 0 views: 62
villageintheeye 3 hours ago

Hello! I am finding it hard to work out how to turn velocity sensitivity OFF on one of my sounds on my Roland D05.... Can...

villageintheeye
replies: 0 views: 51
villageintheeye 3 hours ago

Hi can any one help i have invested in a urei 1176 com and neve 1073 pre and am useing a road nt2 mic can any one give me some...

rors
replies: 42 views: 20,861
andychamp 3 hours ago

Hi all, I am looking to buy a pc laptop for my zen studio. Just wondering if anyone is using this with USB3 on pc? The...

blackjono2000
replies: 0 views: 62
blackjono2000 3 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,905 views: 832,405
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

For units (Like UA 4-710) that have Mic Ins and Line Ins (also Inserts) Do you end up putting them in your patch bay? If you...

shortyboyboy
replies: 49 views: 954
crosscutred 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to record some very quiet sounds in a small rooms environement at a distance of more than two meters, and...

silverprout
replies: 27 views: 603
burp182 5 hours ago

I'm currently using a hairball copper and although I love it for drums/electric guitar, it's not as nice and open as I'd like for...

newguy123
replies: 5 views: 484
rob S 5 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 394 views: 23,178
italo de angelis 5 hours ago
replies: 183 views: 4,436
kdf 5 hours ago

I have some old 1/4" tapes I am trying to digitize. I have two playback machines at my disposal - a TEAC 25-2 (some 40 years...

Psinglet
replies: 7 views: 329
crosscutred 5 hours ago

So after years of reading posts on this forum, I finally created an account. I’m looking for a super versatile bus...

CyaeghaSteve
replies: 17 views: 1,087
illsoulprod 7 hours ago

I've read a lot of great things about this pre-amp, how they sound so incredibly forward sounding and very neve-like, more so...

KhaosSignal
replies: 13 views: 216
Piranhadrum 8 hours ago

Well, I've been visiting different PRO studios lately, and I've found that, even though they have expensive Telefunkens, Bocks,...

ttattwa
replies: 97 views: 3,215
OrchDork 10 hours ago

AJ auctions ..studio with 10 post rooms closed..auction just ended i got an 87 ai on a factory spider mount with an atlas stand...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 562
asiandude 10 hours ago

Hi, I recently got an EQPWA and it was working great until now. I have for example a guitar with a mic on its cabinet, going...

replies: 0 views: 123
2653589 10 hours ago

I wasn’t sure whether this was a low-end or high-end question, but I can spend upto about $1200 (US), and that is high-end for...

OrchDork
replies: 57 views: 1,721
OrchDork 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
raybies_au 11 hours ago

I have 4 channels of Brent Averill 1272 that I bought from Brent about 20 years ago; with the original Neve parts. They are in...

wildplum
replies: 6 views: 597
asiandude 11 hours ago

Anyone buy a set of active mixcubes and have remorse? I'm only 3 days in to my purchase and they are not what I expected. I...

m_gant
replies: 104 views: 8,736
geeorge 12 hours ago

Hello everybody, Long time reader of the form. Im looking into the RTZ pre's, particularly the 500 series model. Not many...

Bobbie
replies: 7 views: 1,147
thismercifulfate 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Jackash 12 hours ago

Anyone have a chance to compare these 2 mic preamps? If so are they too close to call? The reason I ask is because I ordered...

John N
replies: 14 views: 604
crille_mannen 14 hours ago

Thought it might be cool to devote a thread to IMHO the greatest American live concert rock band, and certainly one of the...

chessparov2.0
replies: 2 views: 172
bgood 14 hours ago

I think "Obla-Di Obla-Da" is my favorite sounding song ever. I love how saturated and slightly distorted everything is,...

dual0568
replies: 464 views: 57,932
shoepedals 15 hours ago

Hello people! I bought a pair of KRK V8 S4 and i'm using them since a couple of months. When they arrived i noticed...

Black Thing
replies: 2 views: 162
Black Thing 16 hours ago

How do you approach according vocals with an SM7b? Do you keep midrange presence off and the bass rolloff off? Keep the...

heisleyamor
replies: 66 views: 36,170
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Curious as per title, on the recording gear and techniques used in recording the various iconic (yep am a fan) albums of the...

chessparov
replies: 18 views: 2,075
chessparov2.0 17 hours ago

So I picked up a 87 ai in the 60k serial number range..I popped it thru vp28 to test it..at a 4 inches and cardiod it was fat of...

Sigma
replies: 10 views: 548

I thought there was a thread about this somewhere, but the search function on this forum is not showing anything. Production...

miscend
replies: 23 views: 1,499

What do you guys think about Schoeps CM64?

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 4 views: 3,251
Ted Krotkiewski 18 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have been offered a set of Unity Audio Pebble and Bam Bams for £600. I currently have a pair of Genelec...

VirusB
replies: 10 views: 674
geeorge 18 hours ago

At the moment I have a focusrite 18i20, and the octopre. I also have the ART PRO MPA. I am looking for a pair of mic pres that...

Gab_Azz
replies: 2 views: 226
Gab_Azz 19 hours ago

Am thinking about doing it when i get home, going to try it. Which dynamics if any would sound favorable do you think?

aksion
replies: 106 views: 16,580
Woodwindy 19 hours ago

Just bought a Rode K2 for mono overhead as I've heard the last tame impala record Currents achieve good results with it, thoughts...

kev1n28
replies: 9 views: 474
Brent Hahn 21 hours ago

Ok so I couldn't resist. I resisted buying VSM-3 until the Xmas sale and broke down and bought it. I was trying Reviver and...

ardis
replies: 30 views: 5,422
MacDonaldSound 22 hours ago

looking to add some nicer pieces to my home studio... i met Ross a few years ago when he worked on a guitar amp for me.. nice...

mistersully
replies: 53 views: 1,777
Wiggy Neve Slut 23 hours ago

I've read every thread I can find on these two units and still can't make up my mind. From what I'm reading, it seems the KT76 is...

LSP
replies: 38 views: 3,479
LSP 23 hours ago

Hi everyone, First off, I am really a hobbyist. But, I really enjoy both playing music and the process of writing/recording...

kharma44
replies: 6 views: 394
parricide 1 day ago

I'm thinking of getting back into designing audio after many years, and am acquiring testgear. At the Neve re-union the...

allan hurst
replies: 0 views: 185
allan hurst 1 day ago

Hi -- could any owners please tell me if it's possible to set a particular crossover frequency (e.g. 2.5 khz) in this amp?

Ekko
replies: 0 views: 173
Ekko 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking at getting a real spring reverb (or two for stereo) to record my synths and guitars through as well as use to...

Chad Sterling
replies: 70 views: 6,211
guavadude 1 day ago

I've had a mono optograph on my to get list for some time, and the time has finally arrived. I have just noticed however that the...

StarfishMusic
replies: 3 views: 800
ruffrecords 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search