The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I recently bought a Beyer M88tg microphone and was amazed by its quality, big and clear sound (compared to the...

Logima
replies: 4 views: 14
Drumsound 1 minute ago

What the title says? Any companies that still make professional analogue multi-tracks? I know there are companies that still...

laughton
replies: 139 views: 24,344
john morris 29 minutes ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 105 views: 2,853
Logima 41 minutes ago

Hi So usually on vocals depending on the vocal I boost 8-12k, on the mid band I boost around 1 3, or 5k or I cut around 250. ...

Coldsnow
replies: 4 views: 413
phanlon 55 minutes ago

I preordered the Fusion 3 months ago and just got it today. so excited to share unboxing video with y'all. will post a review...

mnk_0
replies: 0 views: 40
mnk_0 1 hour ago

HawkEye is out since a couple of days and while Iron generates a lot of discussion, HawkEye does not. I have spent only a little...

Geronimos Guitar
replies: 9 views: 835
DRAZERS 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I was wondering: what would you consider the 'best' way of getting a great drum sound considering a small drum kit (1...

JanHaakma
replies: 10 views: 281
Drumsound 1 hour ago

I got a pair of von schweikert vm-3‘s. I’m guessing they’re worth around 500$ or so but I can’t find any information on...

Hubiverse
replies: 0 views: 41
Hubiverse 1 hour ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,974 views: 605,671
hello people 2 hours ago

Here is what I have- I am struggling to work through how to set this all up! I have- Speakers: 1) Genelec 8020D Active...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 59
babydaddymusic 3 hours ago

The BM5 MkIII's have an x-over point at 1.9khz. The Lyd 7's, which use the same size drivers and cabinet, have their x-over point...

doctorlexus
replies: 3 views: 107
Reesnat 3 hours ago

Putting together my first 500 series lunch box, and focusing specifically on recording acoustic guitars in the vein of Gillian...

Pale Rider
replies: 11 views: 282
Pale Rider 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Mike Caffrey 3 hours ago

What are you using these days? I use a combo of ITB and snarks, but I would love to add some new HW boxes if they won't degrade...

RightOnRome
replies: 17 views: 555
jwh1192 3 hours ago

Does this exist? Im looking for a box that will take IN a balanced mono signal, and OUTPUT a panned / pannable stereo signal....

augustin187
replies: 6 views: 415
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago
NathanEldred 4 hours ago

Looking to start up a 500 series kit for my home studio- thinking of starting with the Radial EXTC reamp, possibly the Shadow...

Pale Rider
replies: 21 views: 610
DomiBabi 4 hours ago
bgood 4 hours ago

Im having issues with the monitors. Im getting too much vibration in my room, like my desk and etc. the entire room is wood so...

qkrzazzang
replies: 0 views: 86
qkrzazzang 4 hours ago

Hi guys, so it's been almost a year since I got a really nice deal on a pair of Focals CMS 65, I bought a expository pair from a...

psicomagia
replies: 0 views: 66
psicomagia 5 hours ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 74 views: 8,678
Rob Coates 6 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 60 views: 3,425
Berndalen 6 hours ago

Im working with an opera singer. Currently using a U87 but her voice is really dynamic and powerfull and full of spikes in the...

musicmixer04
replies: 35 views: 917
Berndalen 7 hours ago
dr. bibber 7 hours ago

Anyone know anywhere I can get that little screw that holds the XLR connectors in to the bottom of the shure SM57 online? I...

jml designs
replies: 24 views: 837
jwh1192 7 hours ago

Trident 78

This is the new Trident 78 Console. Like the 88, but with a few things removed. Channels now pull for service in 4 channel...

crypticglobe
replies: 32 views: 9,475
alanhyatt 7 hours ago

I cut open a monster cable molded end, as it failed like all molded ends do. It lasted a good long while i'll say. I probably...

sameal
replies: 14 views: 766
jwh1192 7 hours ago

Anyone here heard of, or heard, Ino Audio PI60 speakers? pic: http://user.faktiskt.se/bosco/pi60_2.jpg Reportedly private...

Sk106
replies: 2 views: 925
Berndalen 7 hours ago

I have a bunch of PSU’s all stacked around my studio for tube mics and gear like chandler preamps (PS-1 etc). What’s the real...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 89
jml designs 7 hours ago

I'm looking at a mix/tracks of Flamenco music 2 guitars,elec bass, cello, violin, congas, cajon and hand claps. Every track is...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 21 views: 634
joeq 7 hours ago

Have any of you compared the API 2500 compressor to the UAD 2500 comp? I heard the Waves vs hardware and there is a big enough...

Jason rocks
replies: 8 views: 2,475
sheriff 7 hours ago

Me and my colleague J. Thuresson are currently developing a new microphone with the K67 capsule. Right now we evaluate two...

Berndalen
replies: 28 views: 1,138
Berndalen 7 hours ago

Let's define it. I hear this term thrown around here, but it's not really clear to me, and I'm sure a few others, exactly what it...

voodoo4u
replies: 45 views: 1,037
vernier 7 hours ago

Is it possible to connect 2 behringer ada 8200's to my Motu 828x via adat to get 24 analog outputs to go to my Mixer for mixing...

frn0003
replies: 1 views: 238
frn0003 8 hours ago

I try to find a „budget“ mixer with post-eq and pre-fader insert points. 16 or 24 Ch would be nice, 32 Ch okay but maybe...

nstu
replies: 7 views: 301
Amsoily 8 hours ago

got a pair of used, but very well cared for mackie hr824's some months ago. started setting up my basement studio & after a...

gotthebug
replies: 12 views: 649
Ridha 8 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 334 views: 55,092
Butter Music 8 hours ago

I feel like I have all my bread and butter gear and now I just want some weirdo stuff... I am looking to compile a thread with a...

Chad Sterling
replies: 33 views: 1,412
Mag J 9 hours ago

Hi! I have the chance to buy either the ProAc Studio 100s or the B&W 804 Matrix as my main monitors for mixing and for...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 1 views: 244
johannburkard 10 hours ago

Hey, I already have a DT880 Pro and I need headphone with more generous bass to work on this zone. But also with good top...

Krisert
replies: 11 views: 565
deejayen 10 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,184 views: 25,753
gravyface 11 hours ago

I was watching CLA new video at MWTM and got my attention that one of the 4 bass tracks he was mixing had a Electric Bass Sub...

kikin
replies: 2 views: 279
kikin 11 hours ago

I'm planning to buy a workhorse mic pair for piano, acoustic, maybe overheads, etc. My original inclination was to go with...

Peter Craft
replies: 21 views: 844
Peter Craft 11 hours ago

This is my first time re-amping. I recorded a dry guitar signal successfully into reaper using the behringer 404. no problems...

uglijimus
replies: 14 views: 691
uglijimus 11 hours ago

Hi all, First time posting here so if this is the wrong place I apologize. So I am looking to upgrade my setup which I use...

rupert413
replies: 1 views: 120
EvilRoy 11 hours ago

Hi folks, I have an SM7B that I used exclusively for live-stream vocal audio. The mic sits about four to five inches away from...

betawarz
replies: 17 views: 2,038
LLSentelle 11 hours ago

Hey im a vocalist that just recived gas and well im getting a levelup on my vocalchain. I started with a rme babyface the old...

Jens Viktor
replies: 1 views: 133
bgood 11 hours ago

Im using a Texas Instruments PCM4222EVM as my 2 channel ADC and sending output SPDIF to a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 then to my...

pplg
replies: 3 views: 189
DomiBabi 12 hours ago
ortofonchild 13 hours ago

As some of you know, I track and mix to tape. One of the primary frustrations of working with tape is the time it takes to...

burns46824
replies: 19 views: 477
burns46824 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search