The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 691 views: 112,609
monkeyxx 7 minutes ago

If you have to record acoustic guitar playing and vocals simultaneously in a large untreated living room with some occasional...

bluesy
replies: 20 views: 246
hughshouse 23 minutes ago

I'm looking for a small mixer for my studio and I have a fairly well defined set of requirements. To me these don't seem like...

Loopback Jack
replies: 53 views: 638
Loopback Jack 49 minutes ago

Little known fact that Bernie is a real recording hack. Who can name every piece in his studio?

Rob Coates
replies: 11 views: 414
Coldsnow 53 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,085 views: 502,619
Paul_G 54 minutes ago

Hi Guys, Got about £1,500 saved up for a new mic and I have a few options that I can't make my mind up about. Current...

Szorn
replies: 0 views: 17
Szorn 55 minutes ago

Just wondering if there are any SDC's that seem especially good for vocals? Let us say we'll keep it mostly to microphones...

esldude
replies: 16 views: 238
DistortingJack 1 hour ago

Hi Slutz, Long time reader, but I usually don't get involved in posting, so this is my first thread. I have an Ensoniq DP4. I...

Jesuislepop
replies: 9 views: 3,956
Rosscodiscotrain 1 hour ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 544 views: 39,643
Ol' Betsey 1 hour ago

Hey everyone! First post so go easy on me! Basically, I'm in the market for a tube combo. I have about £350 (UK) to play with...

rodyarodya
replies: 10 views: 146
rodyarodya 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I'm going crazy right now searching the right product for my use case. What I originally wanted to do was get a...

itsnotme
replies: 9 views: 165
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

There's so much talk about -18 dbFS but I can't find if it's peak or RMS. I want to hit all my hardware with -18 dbFS...

Pyxis360
replies: 72 views: 11,356
makasi 2 hours ago

useful for any thing? i did a search and theres not a lot mentioned about them :)

sheltersoton
replies: 18 views: 36,964
barny_c 2 hours ago

Hi ! I've got a torn Yamaha NS10 woofer. Ludicrously expensive for a replacement woofer - my current woofer is fine except for...

ged968
replies: 0 views: 60
ged968 3 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,542 views: 225,825
misterharrison 3 hours ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 371 views: 48,874
Avantmidi 3 hours ago

This will be for podcasting. Adding a windscreen to the SM57. I've only heard a sound demo of the A81WS and was considering that...

Ninjazz
replies: 18 views: 8,211
keyosuke 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 690 views: 43,907
Wiggy Neve Slut 4 hours ago

What are some really bad names for studios you've heard. I'll start out with one I just came across in my...

Rob Coates
replies: 292 views: 21,131
Honkermann 4 hours ago
replies: 34 views: 11,302
thehightenor 4 hours ago

Good Evening, I bought both of these albums when they came out and loved them. Then didn't listen to them for years. Anyway...

wineredno1
replies: 17 views: 4,285
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Hi, I have recenlty stumbled up upon a weird problem with my Audio interface. So I'm using Behringer uphoria um2, and audio...

shade999
replies: 0 views: 70
shade999 5 hours ago

I'm not so up to date with music today. I know acoustic drums (and instrumentation in general) has largely been overtaken by...

ty45
replies: 0 views: 78
ty45 5 hours ago

Does anyone have any information on this module. I believe it's a talkback module with a preamp and limiter section but I'm...

mae1995
replies: 1 views: 104
mae1995 6 hours ago

I had Michael Joly mod my oktava 319 a few years back. Now it needs repair. Wondering who is in the mic repair business these...

Terryrocks
replies: 1 views: 199
ericzang 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 648 views: 65,936
Burgertime 7 hours ago

Anyone know if the mytek 8x192 is discontinued? Retailers still have it listed but it’s no longer listed on myteks website as a...

Clbraddock
replies: 2 views: 121
Ivan Mihaljevic 8 hours ago
GeodudeGeodude 9 hours ago

Hello! I play electric guitar in a kind of rock oriented band, and lately we have used more time in our...

bib_ak
replies: 8 views: 225
tymish 10 hours ago

Is the goal of hi-fi reproduction to reproduce, at home, the sound of the control-room mix? When mixing, we work hard to...

brubart
replies: 34 views: 768
tymish 10 hours ago

I've been thinking about this idea over the past couple months and the introduction of the new SSL Matrix definitely brings the...

BradM
replies: 129 views: 26,399
bcslaam 10 hours ago

I bought a one channel cloudlifter a while back. I have no clips to present at the moment, but this thing seems to really suck...

Patrick H
replies: 79 views: 6,592
DistortingJack 11 hours ago

Hey all! I’ve recently made my way back to recording after a bit of an absence (divorce, addiction, living situation,...

Zixxer14
replies: 20 views: 372
tymish 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 11 views: 239
Rkaderobot 11 hours ago

Hey guys, I have an Edirol UA-25 EX which I've had for probably about just over 10 years now. I record at 24 bits and 48khz...

jgmusic
replies: 7 views: 218
kennybro 11 hours ago

Ray's latest record landed today. Apparently he played all the instruments, engineered, and produced it himself! I think it...

skywalkersurfs
replies: 7 views: 638
kev1n28 12 hours ago

I enjoyed Lady Gaga's singing durind Biden assermentation. What was her microphone? Gold Telefunken, a M80 type? Something...

DanTheMan06
replies: 14 views: 787
tymish 12 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 541 views: 16,752
tymish 12 hours ago

Hello fellow Gear Slutz, Just ordered the AT 4060. I will only be recording vocals with it. Genre: Hip hop / Rnb...

FatBear
replies: 14 views: 361
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 113 views: 3,280
ElmoHope 14 hours ago
Crazy4Jazz 14 hours ago

Did anyone else see the email that went out today? They're trying to do one more run of A12s before they close at the end of the...

NeveSSL1
replies: 106 views: 11,519
Tubthumper 14 hours ago
Salieri 14 hours ago

Hi No responses, clarified my question below; I'm keen to explore summing, more for helping and exploring...

Burgertime
replies: 2 views: 122
Burgertime 14 hours ago

Is the only difference between M2 and M4 apart from the two extra line-level inputs and outputs in the back? Or, are there other...

bluesy
replies: 20 views: 281
cheu78 14 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Stellar CM5, but I can't find any online, even used and their website isn't working with any...

DukeMonk
replies: 19 views: 521
DukeMonk 14 hours ago

I'm looking to make slight shifts to vowels in vocals and was wondering what the best method is? I guess the 'obvious' way is...

CoolDude
replies: 32 views: 659
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

I'm interested to know how they capture such brilliant audio quality with their subjects talking into the camera, since the...

trenten7
replies: 1 views: 123
jlawford 15 hours ago

Not much said around here about Aphex. Maybe for good reason, I dunno. BUT, if you had the chance to get some of their 500 series...

Ben01930
replies: 231 views: 27,411
tacertotambem 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search