The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Guys, I was thinking of purchasing a set of these for my studio for some floor standing corner lamps. Wondering if anyone...

Szorn
replies: 15 views: 473
swafford 1 minute ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,672 views: 101,880
fadein 27 minutes ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if the pros use their "mastering" analog eq such as the gml 8200 to mix mono tracks ?...

EmilEchal
replies: 2 views: 237
Bassmankr 30 minutes ago

Hi! The obvious answer is of course both! But...for anyone who has been a member of both...can you chime in on some of your...

SDB_12
replies: 17 views: 4,496
bambamboom 30 minutes ago

Hello, I have $1,200 to spend on studio monitors. I was looking for something like the Yamaha MSP7, but turns out they are not...

Zarabozo
replies: 31 views: 751
Doc Mixwell 42 minutes ago

GENERAL DISCUSSION: I always figured for stuff like eq, it made sense to use software/plugs, and the only reason to buy...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 77
spambot_2 48 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,660 views: 292,413
BradM 1 hour ago

I never understood why many people say "we can't hear above 20khz so no need to go up to 196khz because, because that is a...

BrainCheck123
replies: 3 views: 477
IanBSC 1 hour ago

Dear friends Until now ULN-8 was the master via wordclock bnc. AND Rosetta was the slave. Now I got dangerous convert ad+. I’...

Arseny
replies: 1 views: 130
Bassmankr 1 hour ago

I am having troubles using my Focusrite OctoPre Dynamics with my Focusrite Clarett 8PreX. Channels 1-4 on the OctoPre are not...

Dmercure
replies: 0 views: 34
Dmercure 1 hour ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 28 views: 879
Mr Funk 1 hour ago

Hey gang, how are you? I wanna bring my Tascam VLA5 monitors to life again. One of them has a tweeter sounding kind of...

JulianFernandez
replies: 2 views: 211
voodoo4u 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me in figuring out some wiring I need to help someone with; I need to go from a balanced...

smyrf
replies: 6 views: 1,391
FatalMoonlight 1 hour ago

Hello guys wanted to know if anyone here used and can guide me through in purchasing between fluid audio Fx8 vs Adam audio t7v

Anil
replies: 5 views: 1,031
gramps 1 hour ago

I’m currently working a cover of song from this video game for my upcoming soundcloud that has this feel to it (Music down...

Mr. Cringe
replies: 0 views: 48
Mr. Cringe 1 hour ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 120 views: 12,086
Justin Hyatt 2 hours ago

Just as the title says: One of my Avantones has a dented cube. Anyone know how to fix this? (Passive model if that impacts...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 13 views: 628
Jean Luc Cougar 2 hours ago

At times I feel confined to its choice of parameters.

goom
replies: 7 views: 455
Jim Williams 2 hours ago

I happened to be at the guitar center and this mic was for sale So I bought it for 800 bucks.. I own a Manley ref C which I...

Cokey30
replies: 12 views: 739
jjblair 2 hours ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 128 views: 6,366
Eigenwert 3 hours ago

Hey Folks, With Dizengoff Audio out of business and their website down etc, I am wondering if anyone has the equipment manuals...

guitarbud7
replies: 23 views: 4,941
shakermaker3 3 hours ago

Hi you lovely bunch of geeks. Decided to finaly get around to buying myself a couple of decent-ish mics. Now needed for home...

ro bo
replies: 4 views: 365
edva 3 hours ago

I am using Benchmark DAC2, Lavry DA11. And also recording using the Mytek ADC 192 and the Sound devices 702 ADC. Which one is...

chun10210619
replies: 1 views: 445
ChuckyGold 3 hours ago

I can't decide. Adam A8X Genelec 8050B EVE Audio SC208 KRK V8S4 Which has the most neutral sound?

dj christian
replies: 1 views: 118
edva 3 hours ago

I got a legacy Aurora 8, summing 6 ch via SPL mixdream xp > 2 ch Drawmer mulitband 1973 > 2 ch Aurora Input > 2 ch...

Mantik
replies: 1 views: 336
audiospecific 3 hours ago

that's what this guy is saying..scroll to the middle somewhere.. lmk what you think .....

RightOnRome
replies: 2 views: 484
audiospecific 4 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 21 views: 1,140
Eigenwert 4 hours ago

I bought a presonus tubepre for under 20 bucks to get home and find it to be "broken" but then, I grabbed a near by...

PracticeMo
replies: 7 views: 307
audiospecific 5 hours ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 38 views: 3,428
peterashermusic 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! So, I have really bad OCPD and work very inefficiently in the studio. I...

Cantankerous
replies: 43 views: 1,114
Cantankerous 6 hours ago

Hi all, Just purchased my first reel-to-reel, a Teac 80-8. I've been trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can, but...

Riinehart
replies: 4 views: 348
Phil Cibley 6 hours ago

lol i got a mix room and a small vocal booth ..looks like the french doors open and i cut them in my bedroom..this should be...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 157
Sigma 6 hours ago

Hi everyone! Want to renew studio monitors, so there's a choice between Yamaha msp5 and Focal Alpha 65. Does anybody here use...

Solax
replies: 0 views: 102
Solax 6 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 434 views: 40,364
RogerFoote 6 hours ago

Hi everyone i am requesting some little help here as i am looking for sine sweep at 24bits 96 khz from 20hz to 20 khz. i...

tracks
replies: 22 views: 792
tracks 7 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,363 views: 2,498,139
Unclenny 7 hours ago

I installed latest update..I'm running pt 10 hd on a Mac ..issues..some factory macros don't work as they say such as the macro...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 442
Sigma 7 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 396 views: 23,207
gwlee7 8 hours ago

Hello. I have a question regarding hardware compressors and their ability to react to transients in comparison to software....

michal.ochedowski
replies: 2 views: 265
michal.ochedowski 8 hours ago

Hey everyone, I’ve discovered I really want a control surface with some faders. I’ve been doing live sound on the side for...

skycaptain
replies: 1 views: 189
sailor 8 hours ago
replies: 1,582 views: 133,526
swafford 9 hours ago

Hi all, Here comes information about building the Calrec PQ1549 Equalizer, the one found in the Calrec "Polar"...

gyraf
replies: 5 views: 9,549
gyraf 9 hours ago

Hi! I have a Tab-Funkenwerk V71 which got dropped a few years back and stopped working. One of the best pieces of gear I've...

bickele
replies: 2 views: 249
bickele 10 hours ago

I currently use the Steinberg MR816csx interface. I've been using it for approx. 12 years now, and I'm ready to upgrade,......

LSP
replies: 8 views: 427
stella645 13 hours ago

Curious if people have used both? What's diff in sound, range, etc?

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 276
fromthepuggle 15 hours ago

Can someone tell me what this is under the Apollo twin and its’ purpose? Some sort of metering or analog summing?

tkimball8
replies: 1 views: 375
GLouie 15 hours ago

I'm looking to see if the AKG D-202E cardioid dynamic microphone is balanced. I've read that balanced microphones have...

ThirdEye
replies: 1 views: 366
Matti 15 hours ago

hey, been trawling the internets for some sound examples of the above unit, the only example I have found didn't help me too much...

fredouli
replies: 4 views: 1,218
fromthepuggle 16 hours ago

Hi, What types of cables am I best using for JBL305s with a Behringer UMC22. I am singer / songwriter who has recently...

Prinz93
replies: 1 views: 423
Bushman 18 hours ago

I bought a couple of libs of the wkd, and one of them came in .wav file format. Some of the files are out of phase. This is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 40 views: 982
deedeeyeah 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search