The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 39 views: 1,928
AlexK 1 hour ago

So my clients mostly have me mix their sessions if they get them mixed at all. But lately some of my new clients have asked for...

Yenrah
replies: 7 views: 363
kellyd 1 minute ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 930 views: 107,109
chrizzi 7 minutes ago

I brought a pair mackie xr624 from gurtar center last year, to bring back to china,was a bit risk on the warranty, no way for me...

cwbill
replies: 1 views: 222
cwbill 15 minutes ago

I have a UA Apollo Quad interface on the way and wanted to get a mic preamp in one fell swoop. Was primarily looking at the ISA...

aerodynamics
replies: 4 views: 80
JAT 23 minutes ago

Hi guys, I got myself a new macbook you know the ones with only thunderbolt 3 ports... Thought it would be compatible with my...

Static ghost
replies: 1 views: 183
DirkP 28 minutes ago

Hey all, I am looking to upgrade from a 2nd gen Scarlett 18i8 which I hate as the conversion is so bad and i lose so much depth...

waterkress
replies: 4 views: 179
DirkP 34 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a Tube Preamp for vocals. I currently have an Allen & Heath Qu-16 for my audio interface. I...

rschlierbeck
replies: 39 views: 702
rschlierbeck 37 minutes ago

Somebody sugested EV, But I have no idea of the model, or they are not EV? Thanks! ...

Mozart
replies: 2 views: 298
Mozart 52 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,474 views: 111,943
alexvigore 1 hour ago

I have an Apollo Twin with Quad processing, an SM7B and a Cloudlifter. I've recently made a thread asking for help with some hiss...

mcj.joseph7
replies: 4 views: 268
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

Seems like every time I try to compare any mix I'm working on to any pop reference, I ALWAYS want more 200hz in there than the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 117 views: 3,036
Old Goat 1 hour ago

Favor to ask, a friend's kid is doing this as part of a project about ergonomics for instrumentation: for those who use, what...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 31
bill5 1 hour ago

2 related questions: Has anybody ever made a FET mic that had a continuously variable pattern potentiometer like the M49? I...

cmichnovicz
replies: 1 views: 60
DistortingJack 1 hour ago

I just thought this would be a fun discussion. Here's mine: I recently bought a Heil PR40 off some kid. The poor innocent PR40...

mcsharp
replies: 55 views: 1,396
Martel80 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 205 views: 13,823
J-S-Q 1 hour ago

Hey guys I was just wondering what the general workflow was like for editing pop vocals. I've heard about techniques such as...

dannydawiz
replies: 2 views: 100
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

I know it's their dime but...what do you do with a client that nit piks every tiny detail of the mix and wants constant changes...

Rob Coates
replies: 167 views: 5,168
pencilextremist 1 hour ago

Why aren't more people sampling their gear for Nebula? Particularly, because I find it a bit problematic that there are few guys...

soundmodel
replies: 20 views: 454
soundmodel 1 hour ago

Hi. I need some opinions for the smartest investment for buying studio gear. Current recording setup: Warm Audio WA12-500...

NikolajD
replies: 8 views: 474
iksrazal 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm Fred Speckeen and I work as part of the Innovation team at Tannoy/Music Group. I'm really happy to be able to say that...

Fred [email protected]
replies: 16 views: 981
O.F.F. 2 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,916 views: 2,344,696
Unclenny 3 hours ago

Hi people! I'm a little confused when it comes to this topic. For some reason I want to upgrade my current desk (Allen &...

jaki
replies: 0 views: 72
jaki 3 hours ago

kfhkh By far delay is the most used effect of the most used effects, chorus, delay, reverb. By far delay has the widest range...

italo de angelis
replies: 28 views: 7,057
ruffrecords 3 hours ago

So, I just recently bought a Okko Coca Comp, a f**ing beeeyoootiful optical compressor that sounds amazing and is simple to...

Spano
replies: 0 views: 87
Spano 4 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 164 views: 14,160
ricknance 4 hours ago

After 18 months of mild use the Focal Spirit Pro head band is cracking. I noticed it wasn't fitting as tightly on one side - the...

maxy
replies: 19 views: 1,026
ricknance 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
tex viler 5 hours ago
GJ999x 5 hours ago
Tsjah 6 hours ago

After hours of reading, I gave up. I’m gonna buy two mics. The Neumann u87ai as the safe choice, and one other as the mojo-mic...

Saturations
replies: 25 views: 1,141
Farmboy presents 8 hours ago

For the first Van Halen record, which sounds very small and thin drum-wise to me, what kind of drumset and snare did he use, and...

noah440
replies: 9 views: 512
Drumsound 9 hours ago
numero6 11 hours ago

Hello all. I will be recording a band in the not to distant future who have quite a late 80s pop influence in their...

super teaboy87
replies: 24 views: 3,780
numero6 11 hours ago

I bought some ATR MDS-36 tapes: MDS-36 1/4″ x 1,800′ 7″ Slotted Plastic Reel Set Up Box — ATR...

fran907
replies: 0 views: 113
fran907 11 hours ago

I mix on a pair of Yamaha NS10m studios w/sub. But I’ve learned the hard way not to crank the ns10s as I blew a tweeter, I was...

bleep
replies: 11 views: 509
bleep 13 hours ago

I have been working my way through Electronic Engineering and I am getting to the point where I could understand maybe 80% of the...

Space1999
replies: 0 views: 132
Space1999 16 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,287 views: 174,252
inasilentway 16 hours ago

Hello, I am currently using two KRK Rokit 8" with an M-Audio SBX 10" (240 Watts) subwoofer. I know I could have...

saffirepro40
replies: 2 views: 205
dirker 17 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my setup a little bit. Right now, I would say I'm caught between having good enough gear that I'm not low...

noah330
replies: 2 views: 222
chinesewhiteman 17 hours ago

I've recently bought Antelope Orion Studio. As much as I love what I'm hearing, (the converter is just brilliant as well as the...

victorlee335
replies: 15 views: 561
newmusic77 18 hours ago

I have just bought a WARM Audio TB12 and noticed it now has an internal PSU instead of using a wall wart PSU kfhkh

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 180
dickiefunk 18 hours ago

Hello all. I've ran a search on these and haven't turned up much about them. I've got an chance to pick up a mint condition pair...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 9 views: 13,470
Elegant_mr_o 18 hours ago

Hey guys, Here's a shootout for analog and digital summing Digital: Slate Digital SSL Summing Analog: VintageMaker Filtek...

88Keys444
replies: 1 views: 219
Sniff 19 hours ago

So has anyone worked with the Sony MXP 2000 before. What are they worth? What's the good and bad of...

Matchless1069
replies: 38 views: 19,819
Cassio2263 20 hours ago

I've always avoided widening plugs and typically thought that plus the occasional half-hearted check in mono was enough, but I'm...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 89 views: 3,362
lllubi 20 hours ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 401 views: 73,907
Tui 20 hours ago

Hey all, I'm having some troubles with my Apollo Twin (gen. 1) and am looking at upgrading my interface. I have been hearing...

pingpongdelay
replies: 0 views: 170
pingpongdelay 22 hours ago

Hi all, I am looking into mixers for a multi-use studio. The space will be used for recording small and large ensembles/bands...

z1s
replies: 0 views: 185
z1s 22 hours ago

It ain't cheap but it's quickly changed the cohesivity of my mixes, even quick rough mixes. Simply running audio through all the...

Greg Wells
replies: 119 views: 16,214
rectape 23 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,341 views: 156,204
angel72bg 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search